Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2011

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eve Torres licks her lips and nods her head. "Alright...I'll play along..." Eve says with a laugh before she lowers herself down onto her knees in front of Triple H.

"And it appears we have a special challenge, Triple H is challenge Drew McIntyre for his trophy..." Josh Mathews says.

"Got to hand to Drew for stepping up to the plate and accepting the challenge, but how much can he possibly have left in the tank?" Matt Striker asks. Triple H smirks down at Eve as she wraps her right hand around his cock and guides it into her mouth while Drew McIntyre kneels behind her and guides his cock into her pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmm..." Eve moans as she rocks forward on her knees as Drew places his hands onto her gorgeous hips and starts to pump into her pussy as she guides Triple H's cock into her mouth.

"Ahhhh mmmmm..." Triple H groans as Eve Torres bobs her head up and down on his cock.

"Mmmmm awww..." Drew groans as he firmly thrusts his cock deeply into her twat as she rocks back against him.

"Mmmmmmm...mmmmmmm...mmmmmmmm...." Eve moans as she wraps her lips around Triple H's cock as she places her hands down onto the wrestling mat in front of her as she rocks forward on her knees with Drew's thrusting cock.

"Mmmmm yeah... awwww..." Triple H smirks as Eve bobs her head at a quicker pace on his rock hard shaft. Drew grits his teeth as he plows his cock faster in Eve's pussy while pulling her backward so that her ass smacks against his waist.

Eve lifts her beautiful eyes and looks up at Triple H as her brunette head swiftly bobs back and forth, with her tongue slapping against his shaft as she perfectly sucks on his cock.

"Ohhhh fuck yeah... awww..." Drew McIntyre grunts as he drives his cock balls deep into Eve's pussy. Triple H licks his lips as Eve sucks and slurps on his large cock.

"Mmmmmmmmm...mmmmmmmm..." Eve moans as she steadily bobs her head on Triple H's cock as she places her hands onto his muscular waist as she rocks back on her knees to push against McIntyre's cock.

"Ohhhhh shit Eve... sucked all that dick and you're still eager for cock aren't you..." Triple H groans as Eve bobs her head eagerly on his dick while Drew fucks her from behind.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhhh...ohhhhhhh!" Eve moans as her sultry lips brush against his cock as she repeatedly bobs her head back and forth on his sledgehammer-like cock, while her gorgeous ass smacks back against McIntyre's waist as he plows into her from behind

"Ahhhh mmmm..." Drew McIntyre groans drives his cock swiftly into Eve's pussy before he pulls out and moves to lay on the futon bed.

Eve unwraps her lips from around Triple H's cock and lifts her head off of Triple H's cock, smiling up at him. "Shall we move this party over there?" Eve asks with a motion of her head toward Drew McIntyre.

"Sure... Drew looks like he might pass out sooner or later..." Triple H smirks.

"Hey I'm doing just fine..." Drew says as Eve moves towards onto the futon with him.

Eve Torres licks her lips as she climbs onto the futon bed and kneels between McIntyre's legs before she lowers her head and takes his cock into her mouth.

"Eve is not taking it easy on Drew... not that I would want her to if I was him..." Josh Mathews says.

"But how long can Drew last under Eve's skill?" Matt Striker asks.

As Eve bobs her head on Drew's cock, Triple H moves behind her and guides his large cock into her hot tight and wet pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmmm...." Eve groans and wraps her lips around Drew McIntyre's cock as she bobs her head back and forth on his cock, while she rocks forward on her knees with Triple H hammering his cock into her from behind.

"Ahhhh mmmm fuck... awww..." Triple H grunts as he grabs Eve's hips as he firmly pumps his cock into her pussy.

"Mmmmm ahhhh yeah..." Drew moans as he places a hand on Eve's head as she sucks and slurps on his dick.

Eve lifts her beautiful eyes and looks up at Drew McIntyre as she bobs her head back and forth on his cock, with her head lowering further down on his shaft, while rocking back on her knees with Triple H pumping into her.

"Mmmmm ahhhh yeah awwww fuck..." Triple H groans as he pumps his cock even harder into Eve's soaking wet pussy. Drew smirks down at Eve as she drops her head further down on his large Scottish dick.

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmmmm....ohhhhhhh..." Eve moans as her wet saliva drips down on Drew's cock as she repeatedly bobs her head, with her sultry and moist lips brushing back and forth against his shaft.

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmmmm....ohhhhhhh..." Eve moans as her wet saliva drips down on Drew's cock as she repeatedly bobs her head, with her sultry and moist lips brushing back and forth against his shaft.

"Ahhhhh damn... mmmmm..." Drew McIntyre moans as Eve bobs her head swiftly on his cock while Triple H sldegehammers her ass with powerful thrusts from behind.

Eve lifts her head off of Drew's cock and places her right hand around his shaft as she moves her hand back and forth against his shaft which drips of her saliva, while sharply rocking forward on her knees with Triple H pounding into her

"Mmmmm fuck... ahhhh... awwww..." Triple H licks his lips as he pulls his cock out of Eve Torres's cunt when she lifts her head off of Drew McIntyre's dick.

"Looks like Eve is going for a ride..." Josh Mathews says as Eve Torres climbs on top of Drew and lowers herself onto Drew's dick.

"And that's why you're the best play by play man in the WWE today..." Matt Striker says.

"Mmmmm ahhh..." Drew moans as Eve begins to bounce on his cock as Triple H repositions himself behind her and shoves his cock into her ass.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhhh fuck...ohhhhhhh shit..." Eve moans and places her hands down onto Drew McIntyre's chest as she sharply bounces on his cock, with Triple H working over her ass.

"Mmmmm ahhhh yeah..." Triple H moans as he pumps his cock in and out Eve's ass as she rocks back against him.

"Mmmmm ahhh yeah awwww..." Drew moans as he thrusts his cock upward into Eve's pussy as she rocks between him and Triple H.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhhhh...fuck....ohhhhhhhhh fuck!" Eve moans as she breaths heavily with sweat dripping off of her gorgeous body as she rocks between Triple H and McIntyre.

"Mmmmm ahhhhh awww shit...' Drew grits his teeth as his cock begins to throb within Eve's pussy as he continues to thrust upward into her. Triple H licks his lips as he increases the pace of his thrusts as he deeply fucks Eve's ass.

"Mmmmmmmmmm...ohhhhhhh...ohhhhhhh!" Eve moans and closes her eyes as she tilts her head and firmly drops down on his cock. "Ohhhhhh shit...ohhhhhh shit" Eve moans as Triple H pulls her back, slamming her nicely juicy ass with his cock.

"It appears Drew McIntyre is losing some steam..." Josh Mathews says.

"Yes it does... what an effort by the stallion of Ayr, Scotland..." Matt Striker says.

"Ahhhhh awwww fuck awww..." Drew moans as he begins to cum inside of Eve's snatch while Triple H continues to fuck Eve's juicy round ass.

Eve licks her lips and looks down at Drew McIntyre with her sultry eyes. "Mmmmmm...sorry Drew..." Eve groans as she continues to sharply rock forward on his pulsating and cum releasing cock with Triple H firmly plowing away at her juicy ass.

"Ahhhh... awww..." Drew groans as he's completely exhausted.

"Mmmmm ahhhh..." Triple H smirks as he lifts Eve off of Drew's cum spent cock while he keeps thrusting his cock into her asshole.

Eve settles herself onto her hands and knees on the futon bed as Triple H grips her hips and deeply works his cock into her ass.

"No one is better than The Game..." Triple H grunts as he slams his cock repeatedly into Eve's ass.

"Mmmmmmm...ahhhhhh...mmmmm damn...fuck that ass, Hunter...ohhhhhhh" Eve moans and licks her lips as she tilts her head back, with her body dripping of sweat.

"Awwww.... ahhhh mmmmm..." Triple H reaches forward and places his hands on Eve's shoulders as he repeatedly rams his entire cock into her asshole.

"Ohhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhh fuck!" Eve moans as her sultry, sweat dripping body sharply jolts forward as Triple H firmly hammers his cock into her juicy, tanned ass.

"Matt I'm getting word that our guest host, Donald Trump, has ruled that even though Triple H challenged and of course outlasted Drew McIntyre for the trophy, Drew is still recognized as the Ironman winner of the 2011 Royal Rumble Gang Bang..." Josh Mathews says.

"Well I'm sure Drew will be glad to know that... wait what is he doing?" Matt Striker asks as in the ring Drew McIntyre has stood up from the futon and pulls Triple H away from Eve. Drew goes to punch The Game, but Triple H blocks it and proceeds to hit Drew with the pedigree.

"Oh! Game over for McIntyre!" Matt Striker yells.

"Triple H has just nailed Drew McIntyre with the Pedigree and... he's going back to fucking Eve!" Josh says as Triple H flips Eve over onto her back and rams his cock back into her pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmm....ohhhhhh fuck..." Eve moans after getting a short breather when Triple H slams his cock back into her pussy, causing her to move back and forth on the soft surface of the futon.

The thirteen-time World Champion smirks down at Eve as he pounds her pussy relentlessly with firm, swift and deep thrusts, giving her no chance to push up against him.

Eve places her hands onto Triple H's strong and muscular arms as she hooks her smooth, gorgeous legs around his waist as she repeatedly moves against his thrusts, before pushing back.

"Ahhhhh.... mmmm yeah.... ahhhh..." Triple H grunts as he drives his cock repeatedly into Eve's pussy.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhhh...ohhhhhh Hunter...ohhhhhhhhh!" Eve moans and grits her teeth as she arches her back against the futon as Triple H firmly and deeply drives his cock into her pussy at a swift pace

"Awwww mmmmmm..." Triple H smirks as he feels Eve's snatch tightening on his pistoning cock which is starting to throb slightly.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhh god...ohhhhhhhh" Eve moans and licks her lips as she heavily starts to cum on Triple H's cock.

"Mmmmm another bows down to the king..." Triple H groans as he feels Eve's pussy juices flow all over his throbbing and pistoning cock.

"Ohhhhhh...ohhhhh Hunter...ohhhhh!" Eve moans as she lays back on the futon bed, breathing heavily and with sweat off of her body, while the King of Kings continues to work over her snatch with his solid cock.

Triple H licks his lips and pulls his throbbing cock out of Eve's snatch and moves to straddle her sweat soaked body. Triple H strokes his cock briefly until he starts to cum, spraying a massive load of spunk onto Eve's face and tits as his theme begins to play.

**Bow down to the... Bow down to the King...**

"And right now you are looking at the King of Kings, Triple H, there is only one and tonight he literally came out on top!" Josh Mathews says as in the ring Triple H helps Eve stand up from the futon bed, with her face dripping with cum, and her tits as well, with some of the cum on her tits dripping down to her stomach.

"Triple H came.... he conquered... and he came again... what a night, but I tell you Josh, I wouldn't want to be the guy cleaning up this arena..." Matt Striker says.

Josh Mathews snickers a bit "Oh no one informed you, Matt, that it was your job to do after the show tonight?"

"Ha... ha..." Matt Striker sarcastically laughs, "This has been a truly historic night for the WWE..."

"You are correct with that, Matt. Donald Trump promised a lot of surprises and a new era for the Royal Rumble Gang Bang and he did not disappoint one bit. History was made here tonight, and history will be made once again tomorrow night as live on pay-per-view it is the Royal Rumble, where the first time ever, 40 participants will be feature as the road to WrestleMania begins!"

"And we hope you enjoyed the show, for Josh Mathews, I'm Matt Striker... thank you for watching and we'll see you in St. Louis next year for the 2012 Royal Rumble Gang Bang..."

-END-