Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2012

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh wow! Now this is a surprise!" Josh Mathews says.

"And look at the expression of Trish and Kelly's faces, if it was anyone other than Edge, they probably wouldn't be as happy!" Matt Striker says while Edge comes out on the entrance stage and throws his hands up into the air just before his pyro erupts.

Dressed in a pair of jeans and a black t-shirt with a red star, tongue and Rated R logo printed on it, Edge makes his way down the entrance ramp and shakes Mr. McMahon's hand before heading all the way down to the ring where he slides in under the bottom rope and proceeds to hump the mat as he looks at Kelly and Trish.

"I'm gonna be a real stiff judge on both of you..." Edge says as he proceeds to get to his feet and remove his t-shirt.

Kelly Kelly laughs cutely. "Now I know I'm going to win this!"

"Oh really?" Trish Stratus asks as she raises her eyebrow and smirks at the former Divas Champion.

Edge licks his teeth as he unbuttons and unzips his jeans before lowering them from his waist, freeing his long, thick and already fully harden cock.

Kelly nods her head and smiles "Oh yeah...Edge and I are like best buds!" Kelly says before she lowers herself down onto her knees in front of the Rated R Superstar.

"Oh please, Edge and I go way back to before you even entered High School..." Trish replies as she kneels right next to Kelly in front of Edge.

"You two are gonna have to work for it..." Edge says as he looks down at both Divas.

"Ummmm...Edge and I teamed up a lot last year!" Kelly says as she places her left hand onto his shaft.

"He and I did a lot more than just team up..." Trish replies as she places her right hand just above Kelly's on Edge's cock.

"Mmmmm... "Edge moans as both Divas begin to stroke his shaft.

"Well...so did we..." Kelly replies with a bit of fight in her voice before she leans her blond haired head down and slides her tongue against the head of his cock.

"I doubt you'd ever had to fuck Edge while getting fucked by Lita..." Trish replies firmly as she leans her brunette haired head down and flicks her tongue against the head of Edge's cock while intentionally trying to push Kelly's tongue off of it.

"Ahhhh..." Edge moans and smirks as the two Divas tongue-fight over his cock.

Kelly pushes her tongue against Trish's tongue, causing Trish's tongue slide off of the head of Edge's cock. Kelly proceeds to then open her mouth and take his cock eagerly into her sweet mouth.

"Mmmmmm shit..." Edge groans as Kelly bobs her head briskly on his cock.

"Bitch..." Trish says with a smirk before she leans forward so that she can have easier access to flick her tongue against Edge's large ballsack.

"Mmmmmmm...mmmmm..." Kelly moans as she places her hands onto Edge's tanned and muscular waist as she bobs her head at a steady pace.

"Awwww fuck.." Edge groans as Kelly bobs her head back and forth on his cock while Trish is licking his balls.

"Mmmmm... mmmmm..." Trish moans as she slaps Edge's balls with her tongue.

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmmm..." Kelly moans as she steadily bobs her head back and forth letting her pouty and luscious lips rub on his shaft.

"Ahhhhh yeah awww..." Edge groans as Kelly sucks and slurps on his cock.

"Mmmmm..." Trish moans as she starts to drag her tongue upward from Edge's balls back to his cock and she begins to drag her tongue back and forth along it's length whenever Kelly pulls her own head back.

Kelly presses her lips tightly around the head of Edge's cock, leaving only that portion inside of her mouth and turns her head to playfully grind her lips.

"Awwww shit... ahhhhh yeah...." Edge groans as Kelly sucks firmly on the head of his cock.

Trish pulls her head back and licks her lips, "I think we may need to do more..." Trish says while reaching down behind Kelly and shocking the younger Diva when she briefly invades Kelly's asshole with her middle finger.

"Mmmmmmm..." Kelly moans in surprise and suddenly drops her head down on Edge's cock taking him deeper into her mouth, with her saliva heavily dripping down.

"Awwwww damn..." Edge moans as Kelly deep throats his entire cock suddenly.

Trish smirks and proceeds to push both her index and middle fingers into Kelly's asshole, "You know... I'm normally not into doing girls... but I'll be damned if I'm going to let you win..." Trish says directly into Kelly's ear as she works her fingers in and out of her ass.

Kelly lifts her head off of Edge's cock and licks her lips before turns her head back to look at Trish Stratus. "Same goes for me....bitch..." Kelly says with a playful smile before she turns entirely around and places her hands onto Trish's shoulders to push her back onto the mat which causes Trish to pull her fingers out of her ass. Kelly proceeds to lean her head down and work her tongue against Trish's perfectly shaved pussy.

"This certainly is a very interesting circumstance that we are witnessing this year....girl on girl, both Divas want to win...I say let it happen!" Matt Striker says.

"I'm in full agreement with you Matt... it'll be interesting to see how this plays out..." Josh Mathews replies.

"Ohhhhh fuck...." Trish moans as Kelly flicks her tongue up and down against her pussy.

"Now this is an interesting twist..." Edge says with a smirk as he proceeds to kneel behind Kelly and invades her snatch with his saliva coated dick.

"Mmmmmmmmm..." Kelly moans against Trish's pussy as she begins to smoothly rock forward on her knees with Edge spearing his cock into her.

"And it appears as though, the Rated R Superstar is joining in on the fun" Matt Striker comments.

"Remember Edge is out there to determine a winner between Trish and Kelly... he's doing his duty..." Josh Mathews says.

"Mmmmmm fuck.... eat fucking pussy..." Trish moans as she sits up and grabs a handful of Kelly's blond hair while pushing her twat against Kelly's mouth.

"Ahhhhhh ahhhhh...." Edge groans as he grabs Kelly's hips and pumps his cock firmly into her pussy with each thrust.

"So in reality, Edge truly has the best of both worlds..." Matt Striker replies.

"You could say that...' Josh Mathews answers.

"Mmmmm fuck... ahhhh..." Edge grunts as he deeply spears Kelly's cunt from behind.

"Ohhhh yeah come on get your tongue deep in there!" Trish moans as she bucks her hips upward, pushing her twat against Kelly's face as the younger Diva swirls her tongue around inside of her snatch.

Kelly perfectly darts her wet tongue into Trish's pussy, twirling her tongue around inside of her snatch every so often.

"Mmmmm fuck yes!" Trish moans as she holds Kelly's head by her hair as Kelly tongue- fucks her.

"Mmmmm fuck.... awwww yeah..." Edge groans as he keeps pumping his cock into Kelly's twat, causing her to rock forward on her knees.

Kelly stops flicking her tongue against Trish's pussy and proceeds to lift her head, while rocking on her knees and moving against Edge's spearing cock. "Ohhhhhh...ohhhhh..." Kelly moans.

"Awwwww ahhhh yeah... mmmm fuck..." Edge grunts as he continues to thrust his cock balls deep into Kelly's hot wet pussy. Holding onto Kelly's hips, Edge pulls her backward on top of himself as he leans back to lay on the mat.

"Mmmmmm...ohhhh shit..." Kelly groans as she places her hands behind her onto Edge's tanned, muscular chest and begins to bounce up and down on his cock.

"Mmmmm ahhhh shit..." Edge groans as Kelly bounces up and down on his cock.

Trish Stratus gets to her knees and positions herself between Edge's spread legs and lowers her head to where she can flick her tongue against Kelly's snatch and the bottom side of Edge's upward pointing cock. "Mmmmm..." Trish moans as she drags her tongue up and down, giving equal attention to Edge's shaft and Kelly's pussy.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhhh..ohhhhhh..." Kelly moans and tilts her head back as she grinds down on Edge's cock, feeling Trish's tongue working on her snatch.

"Ahhhhh fuck awwww...." Edge moans as he feels Trish's tongue against the bottom side of his upward thrusting cock.

"Mmmmm... mmmmmm...." Trish moans as she laps her tongue rapidly against both Kelly's twat and Edge's shaft while she reaches between her own legs with one hand to rub her own cunt.

"It appears Trish's lustful desires may be getting the best of her..." Josh comments as he spots Trish is doing to herself.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhh...ohhhhh!" Kelly Kelly moans and eagerly rocks back and forth on Edge's cock.

Trish lifts her head up and licks her lips, "Don't be a cock-hog..." Trish says as she proceeds to pull Kelly off of Edge's cock. However instead of mounting Edge herself, Trish pushes Kelly down to the mat and straddles her face before looking at the Rated R Superstar, "Spear my ass Edge..." Trish says before she lowers her head down to lap her tongue against Kelly's twat.

"Like you need to ask..." Edge licks his teeth and proceeds to move behind Trish and invades her asshole with a firm thrust.

"Mmmmmm!" Trish moans against Kelly's pussy as Edge begins to fuck her ass.

Kelly closes her eyes and leans her head up to start working her tongue against Trish's pussy as she moves on top of her, with Edge fucking Trish's ass.

"Mmmmm... mmmmm!" Trish moans loudly against Kelly's snatch as she darts her tongue in and out of it while pushing back against Edge's pistoning cock.

"Mmmmm awwww fuck..." Edge groans as deeply spears Trish's ass, causing his balls to smack against her incredible ass.

"Mmmmmmm..." Kelly moans and arches her back slightly as she works her wet tongue in and out of Trish's pussy.

"Mmmmm! MMMMMM!" Trish's moans are barely muffled against Kelly's twat she gives the younger Diva Stratusfying tongue-fucking while she herself is lustfully grinding her own snatch against Kelly's mouth while pushing her ass against Edge's huge cock.

"Ahhhhh awwww shit..." Edge grunts as he continues to eagerly spear the seven-time Women's Champion's ass while she and Kelly engage in the most lustfully competitive sixty-nine ever witnessed.

"I must say that Edge is probably the luckiest man alive right now..." Matt Striker says, before pausing for a moment. "Me...on the other hand, probably the most unluckiest because I have to sit next to you, Josh..."

"As if I'm any luckier than you... I would trade places with Edge in less than a second..." Josh Mathews says.

"Mmmmm! FUCK! MMMMM!" Trish moans loudly against Kelly's pussy as she begins to cum on the younger Diva's face and tap out , smacking Kelly's right thigh in submissions just seconds before Kelly starts to cum and tap out herself.

"Matt.... did I see that right.... Trish taps out... and then... Kelly did as well.... that means..." Josh begins to say.

I believe that means Josh that Kelly Kelly has defeated the legendary Trish Stratus!" Matt Striker says as he looks at the monitor "We are awaiting the final word from the WWE Officials..."

"Mmmmm shit.... ahhhh...." Edge groans as he continues to pump his cock into Trish's asshole even as she slumps tiredly on top of the equally exhausted Kelly Kelly. Feeling his cock beginning to throb, Edge pulls out of Trish's asshole, "Hope you girls aren't to tired to catch one last load..." Edge smirks as he begins to stroke his cock as Trish rolls off of Kelly.

"Never... too tired for that..." Trish says as she helps Kelly up to a sitting position.

"This is too close to call..." Josh Mathews says as a replay is shown again on the monitor

Kelly licks her lips and tilts her head back slightly as she kneels beside Trish Stratus as the two gorgeous and exhausted Divas eagerly await.

"Ahhhhh... mmmm..." Edge moans as he strokes his cock as Trish leans so that her sweat coated face is pressing cheek to cheek with Kelly's. "Awwwww...." Edge groans as he strokes his cock at a quicker pace until he begins to cum, spraying his legendary massive load almost equally over the faces of the two Divas.

"And it's time for the money shot!" Matt Striker says into the headset.

"Mmmmm yeah...." Trish moans and laughs a bit as Edge's load splatters on her face.

Kelly turns her head and cutely licks the side of Trish's face to collect Edge's cum, as his cum drips on her own face as well.

"WWE Officials have made their decision... Justin Roberts will be making the announcement..." Josh Mathews says.

"The winner of the 2012 Miss Royal Rumble Crown.... Kelly.... KELLY!" Justin Roberts says into his microphone.

"You're lucky I wanted Edge to fuck me as I ate you out... but congratulations..." Trish says with a smirk as Edge helps her and Kelly up to their feet.

Kelly smiles and nods her head "Thanks, Trish...looks like being younger paid off..." Kelly says with a laugh.

Trish raises an eyebrow but before she can reply Kelly goes to pose on one of the corner turnbuckles as her music begins to play in the arena.

"What a night... history has been made...." Josh Mathews says into his headset.

"Indeed it has, Josh...I survived a night of commentary with you!" Matt Striker says.

"Well now you can go back to be being a backstage interviewer..." Josh Mathews replies, "Thank you for watching WWE Universe.... and congratulations Kelly Kelly!"

"For Josh Mathews...I am your teacher Matt Striker, good night and see you next year!"

-END-