Royal Theater Presents... Ch. 01

Story Info
Annalese is taken by surprise.
2.7k words
4.35
12.6k
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tag Team

He grabs me from behind, my hands held behind my dress. He covers my mouth with his hand. I struggle, my heels slipping on the tile floor, though I keep my balance. I feel and hear the hand cuffs clicking around my wrists and I struggle harder. I try to speak and it's then he pushes a large, red ball gag into my mouth, tightening a connected harness under my chin and over my head. Knowing I can no longer cry out he lifts my black sequined cocktail dress, revealing the bottom of my black merry widow, its garters and the tops of my black lace top stockings. A finger traces up my back seams. I squirm with the realization of where this finger is headed, then, before it reaches my sex, it disappears. As I struggle against the cuffs trying to stop the inevitable, my wrists are lifted high in the air forcing me to bend over. My ass and pussy are now vulnerable, with only a thin barrier denying access.

In one quick motion my panties are yanked to my knees and I feel a slight cold rush against my most tender areas. "My pussy is in plain sight", I thought. A rush of embarrassment flushes my cheeks and, oddly, I feel a tingle deep inside. I'm getting wet and can't stop it from happening. Struggling anew and trying to shout through the ball gag, a hand covers my mouth while the other releases my wrists and roughly massages my tits through my half-raised dress. I am standing erect again, my heels clicking against the tiles as he shoves and muscles me toward my bedroom.

Not willing to admit to myself what is happening, I close my eyes hard and try stomping on his foot with my high heel. Steel toed boot, just my luck. My efforts result in my being picked up and thrown, face down, on my queen size bed. He deftly finishes removing my panties, rolls me over and cuffs my feet to the corner posts, leaving them spread 5 feet apart with my pussy in plain view. At this point I am infuriated and shout my disapproval only to find myself making "agh, agh" sounds.

Gently, I am sat upright. Firmly he grasps my wrists, unlocks one hand and pushes me back down, arms spread above my head. Kneeling hard enough to keep my free hand trapped against the bed, he locks the cuffed hand to a nearby bed post, stretching my body to its full length in the process. Quickly he pulls my other arm tight and cuffs my hand to the remaining bed post and I am spread eagle, barely able to move any part of my body.

My heart is pounding. I can feel it in my head, my feet and worst of all, in my pussy. I feel the tell tale coolness of my own juices on my labia. "Fuck!" I think, "This guy has me spread out and I'm getting wet? What is wrong with me?"

Just then I feel his tongue. It's between my labia, moving very gently back and forth, back and forth. I pull sharply at the cuffs holding my limbs. I yell from the pain produced by the unyielding steel.

"Agh!!"

His tongue slips deeper inside me, and my ass starts to feel the spreading wetness. I try to close my legs, but they are stuck apart.

"Bastard!" I shout. But only "Bug Agh!" comes out. Now my clit is hard. WTF???

He pulls his tongue out of me, gets off the bed and undresses. I struggle to get free in any way I can, but the more I struggle the more I realize that I am captive. My wetness continues to creep as I watch the revelation of his manhood. His cock is stiff, veiny, long and thick. Even as a (mostly) gay woman, I had to appreciate the beauty of it.

It didn't help that I hadn't had it in weeks. I hadn't even masturbated. My clit was throbbing from the lack of attention, and I could tell by his devilish grin that he knew it. I watch as he pulls out a leather blind fold and places it on me. Blind, I decide at that moment that all of my efforts will go into escaping his treachery. I concentrate on freeing my hands, trying to slip my wrists through the handcuffs he has placed on them. I hear shuffling in my bedroom and assume it to be him preparing for whatever he is going to do to me. "If I only had time", I think.

Turns out I did. I feel a rope being threaded through the D-ring at the top of the ball gag harness on my head. As he pulls it tight to the headboard, I work on slipping my slender wrist through its cuff. My struggles are making me sweat - which is working in my favor - and making my hand slippery and easier to manipulate.

A tug of the rope above my head and I am suddenly rigid. I cannot lift my head, nor can I shout out anything intelligible. But my left wrist is making progress. I feel cuffs being wrapped around my thighs, just above each knee and within moments ropes are secured to them. With an authoritative tug, my right knee is pulled down and outward. Again, moments later, my left knee is tugged down and outward. Now I am spread even more helplessly, my pussy at his mercy. But I have a surprise coming.

First he tightens the cuffs on my wrists, ending plan A. Then I hear a vibrator turn on. Too late to escape I begin struggling in vain, but I am pinned to the bed. I feel a cold sensation against the opening to my vagina. Without the capacity to resist, I feel something slide down my slit, to my wet ass. I try to close my legs, but the cuffs on my thighs are far too tight, leaving me wide open to his advances.

Slowly he pushes the vibrator into my ass. It's thick. Its vibrations are powerful. I cannot close my legs. In agony, I moan through my gag. He laughs as he strokes my tender ass. I can feel his hot breath against the insides of my thighs. He lodges the vibe in me by wrapping a string around its end and tying it around my hips.

He lifts my blindfold and as my eyes adjust to the light I realize his cock is poised above my face. I moan as the vibrations travel throughout my ass and vagina. He strokes his magnificent cock, as I pull at my restraints. I cannot stop him. Again, he laughs.

I watch as he strokes himself over me, his muscles straining in time with mine. Escape is paramount - even as I feel the pleasure from the vibe - I MUST get away. The head of his cock swells and I know what's coming. I try to move my body the only way open to me - towards the foot of the bed - and it drives the vibrator deeper into my ass, causing me to shudder. My legs tremble and his body quakes as ribbons of cum stream across the ball gag in my mouth.

Again I shout, but when I do the cum from his orgasm seeps past my lips, settling on my captive tongue. I taste his sweaty essence and my pussy becomes drenched. My reaction is visceral, against my will and animalistic. My body bucks, causing the vibrator in my ass to move in and out. "Your pussy needs attention." he says. He blindfolds me and walks away.

He shuts the bedroom door, leaving me with my legs spread, pussy wet and mouth filled with a ball gag dripping cum. The vibrator keeps me squirming and I can hear him talking outside the door, though I can't understand anything due to the buzzing coming from my ass. The door opens. Nothing. Then I smell perfume.

A female voice announces, "I see you're busy.". "Mfff", I reply. Angry, frustrated and horny, I can do nothing but tremble. "Do you mind if I join you?" the voice says, teasingly. I feel a presence get on the bed to my right as the scent of perfume, stronger now, gently wafts over me, further heightening my already aroused state. Instinctively - though absurdly considering the position I'm in - I try to move to cover myself, my wetness, my arousal. My pussy is contracting rhythmically, as is my violated ass. I hear a woman moaning in the room - heavy, passionate moaning - and am chagrinned to realize those sounds are coming from me.

I feel long fingernails running up my inner thighs, stopping just short of my pleasure. Again and again you do this, releasing barrages of sensations that run throughout my body. I arch my back in sexual agony, forcing the vibrator deep inside as the moans get loader. Then you pull down the top of my dress and free my breasts from the merry widow. You clip small vibrating bullets to my erect nipples and turn them on. I can't take it anymore, though I don't have a choice. Tugging at my restraints frantically now though still hardly able to move, you begin gently kissing my lips and licking the cum off of my face. I try to turn away, but you hold me firmly until you are finished.

I feel you climb over me now. You straddle my face and rest your pussy on the gag that fills my mouth. You are shaven and wet. I smell your musk and feel your heat as you rub your juices onto my lips and face. Again I try to turn my head but your stocking clad thighs hold my face firmly in place. "Just relax and try to enjoy yourself." you say to me in a soft voice.

I do relax. I am tired from struggling and your voice is soothing. The vibrations continue and you begin to massage my labia and clit with your fingers. I cannot fight it and don't try. As you deftly manipulate my pussy I feel your breasts rub against my lower stomach. In the darkness of the blindfold I am on sensory overload. I begin to tremble as orgasm approaches.

I begin thrusting my pussy, begging for release. With each push the anal vibrator digs in deeper and wider. My whimpers grow into moans. My vagina begins contracting again. I am going to cum and I can't stop it. I try with renewed energy to close my legs, to stop the insane pleasure of your gentle touch.

Then you stop. You abruptly get off of the bed and exit the bedroom, saying as you go, "Thanks for the ride." (As if I was a cabby). You let out a wicked laugh as you shut the door.

Slowly and painfully my contractions subside, though my hunger remains. Desperately I try again to slip my wrists from the cuffs but it is impossible. Once again I test the ropes and cuffs holding my thighs open only to find they are too strong for my legs to compromise. And with each movement the vibrator in my ass finds a new angle and a new crevice, while the vibrators on my nipples pleasure me in ways I've never felt before. And my pussy; he was right. My pussy does need attention.

Once again I hear the door open. I stop struggling. Softly I plead through my gag, "Plgh, plgh!" ("Please, please!"). Although at that point I wasn't sure just what I was begging for anymore. Again I smell your perfume as you lean in close to my ear and say in that familiar soothing voice, "It will be over soon my darling, but first you're going to provide my husband and me with more pleasure.". With that she removes my blindfold and then expertly replaces the ball gag with a dildo gag. (A penis gag from which a dildo protrudes).

As my eyes to adjust to the light I have little time to look around me. Standing between my bed and the bedroom door is the same man that came on my face earlier. You, a slender black haired Goth chick of medium height, with a tight little ass and beautiful, full breasts squeezed into a black corset with black stockings and tall high heels, are kissing him. You kneel down, look at me and smile, then go to work on his thick cock with your small mouth. In seconds you make him hard and lead him to my bed, smiling at me all the while.

I struggle meekly as you straddle my face and slide your wet, shaven pussy down the dildo. I am inundated with your scent and it is beautiful. I can do nothing but watch your pussy fuck, and feel the light touch of your labia against my lips when you take it in deep. My body begins a series of small convulsions, having the effect of pushing my pussy up and toward the foot of the bed as the anal vibe continues its invasion of my ass. Then I am entered - easily by now, but he moves slowly filling me with his girth. I hear the wet sounds of you kissing each other above my helpless, exposed body. The cock moves inside of me with increasing rhythm, getting harder and stroking deeper with each penetration. I shake uncontrollably as the two of you and the vibrators have your way with me. I am cumming now - long and hard - as my pussy contracts over and over on the piston pumping within it. Orgasm courses throughout my body, as I begin a second long, hard series of involuntary convulsions. My moans are now joined by yours as I feel the wetness from your orgasm run down the dildo and onto my lips.

Slowly you climb off of my face and the dildo gag. But the cock is now hammering me, sending me over the edge for a third time. You turn around, remove my gag, and French kiss me long and hard. I moan into your mouth as I feel the creaminess of your black lipstick against my lips. The cock pounds away at me frantically and I know it won't be long. It can't be long. But the fucking continues as I reach orgasm after orgasm, supplying the moisture needed for this man's thick and veiny rod.

Then his cock slows down and so do I. Now the strokes come long, slow and deep; causing me to gasp with each realization of its full size. You stop kissing me, produce a joint from a silver antique cigarette case, light up and take a hit as you watch your husband fuck me. Then as I start to speak you lean down, cover my mouth with your lips and share your hit with me. Arching my back, I take the smoke deep into my lungs; slowly, savoring the feeling. You remain, your kiss lingering, while the cock continues to penetrate me with slow strokes. After some time you back off, I release the hit in a long, slow exhale. You have another hit ready for me as soon as I finish the first; and another and another. The fucking continues as together we smoke.

The pace picks up, as my flesh is parted by his cock. You replace the ball gag and he's grunting now; fucking harder. I am quiet, though breathing heavily. The head of his cock swells and with each stab it stimulates my G-spot. I grow tense, straining against the bonds that leave me so vulnerable to this assault. I'm watching you watch him fuck me while you continue to smoke. He quickly pulls out, leaving me gaping and contracting in pre-orgasmic agony. Putting out the joint, you take him into your mouth and pump his cock until cum flows down your chin.

As the two of you dress, I continue to quake as the vibrators carry on their relentless assault. I am unable to stop and unable to speak. Before leaving, you come to my side and kiss me passionately. I try to kiss you back, but the ball gag prevents me. I moan one last time as you take your husband's hand, wave good-bye to me and whisper, "TaTa!"