Royal Theater Presents... Ch. 02

Story Info
A friend's suggestion opens doors...
2.9k words
4.24
7.9k
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lights Out

I finish adjusting my garters – tighter because my skirt is admittedly a bit short at half way down my thighs – and with one look in the mirror I am out the door. My heels click on the concrete as I make my way to the car. Today is for shopping and I am treating myself by going to a posh clothier's district; a sort of mini Rodeo Drive that isn't too far from where I live. I'm looking for a store called Julia's.

I pull into the side parking lot of the long closed Royal. It was once a thriving, one-screen movie theater up until the 70's. I heard it started showing x-rated movies in its last days and then closed abruptly, with no explanation. "Apparently porn doesn't pay." I think as I survey the outside of the once grand, now decayed building. In the minute I spend thinking about the Royal, I manage to make my way around the back of the theater to Worthington Street and Julia's.

Julia's is located on the edge of the clothier's district in a small annex at the back of the theater which had recently been restored to its former beauty, both inside and out. I enter to find a softly lit shop with pastel painted walls and racks of finely made lingerie. There are two women behind the cashier's counter and they are chatting and smiling. I spend a few seconds gazing at these women as I idly finger my way through a rack of silk camisoles.

One is my height, about 5'7", but with short red hair to my long brunette. She has green eyes that sparkle when she smiles and light freckling on her luminous skin. Her breasts are smallish, but I like what I see beneath her shimmery, green sleeveless top. It doesn't look like she is wearing a bra, which I find appealing. I watch as she momentarily steps from behind the counter and bends over to pick up some hangers from a nearby box. Her legs are gorgeous and her ass, wrapped in a brown suede skirt, is stunning. The other, a bit shorter (and probably a size 1), has long curvaceous hair and a little body to match. She has blue eyes and what looks like natural dirty blond hair that frame her tan face. Accentuating her tan is a white spaghetti strap mini dress with nude hose and white heels.

Looking back at the redhead I find that I am discovered. I return her smile and continue with my shopping. "I hope she likes what she sees as much as I do" I think as I purposely turn my back to her, showing off my legs and ass.

"Hi, I'm Madison."

I look up to see Red smiling at me from the opposite side of a rack of corsets.

"Hi Madison, I'm Annalese." I reply. "I'm looking for a size 34b. Can you help me find one in black?"

"Sure." Madison replies. "They're on this side."

I walk over to where Red is now holding up a beautiful, full boned corset in black. As I get closer I smell her perfume and flash back to yesterday with my Goth friend Iona and her husband Dillon. They're a couple I often get together with for fun, although yesterday was out of the ordinary. The three of us had loosely discussed the idea of my being bound at our previous liaison, but I wasn't ready for the impact it would have on me. Nor were they, as they said it was the best sex they'd had in their 12 year marriage. Indeed, they left me tied like that for another ½ hour as I listened to them fuck on the living room couch. It was Iona's idea that I visit Julia's.

"Do you like it?"

"Pardon?" I reply, struggling to catch up with the present.

"The corset; do you like it?"

"Oh, yes, I do. It's beautiful."

"Would you like to try it on?" Madison motions to the dressing room at the back of the store. "I'll help." She smiles again.

I nod yes and follow her to the dressing room. The room is no less elegant than the rest of the annex, complete with fainting couches and gilded moldings. I walk to the back and remove my blouse and skirt, putting them on hangers on wall hooks located next to two large ornate wooden doors that look they hadn't been opened for decades. I turn around to see Madison is right in front of me.

"Take off your bra and garter belt, Annalese, but you can leave your panties on and your stockings too, since the corset has garters."

I do as Madison suggests, leaving me in my stockings, heels and crotchless panties. Looking me over, she warms me with that smile and walks behind me to put on the corset. My nipples harden as Red comes up close behind me, puts her arm around my waist and hand on my stomach and says, "Suck it in, these are made to be tight – even on someone as fit as yourself."

Again I do as Madison suggests. I suck in my stomach, forcing my breasts, with their hard nipples, upward and outward. I am taken in by her touch; confident and experienced for someone so young and innocent looking. Looking up I see myself in the mirror on the back of the dressing room door and I can see that my labia are protruding from my panties. Madison pulls the corset around me and begins to tighten the laces in back one by one. With each pull, I feel my breath escape.

A knock sounds on the dressing room door. "It's Tina. Madison, I've locked up, so you'll need the key to let out our customer when you're done in there."

"Hold on, Tina. Would you mind coming in and giving us a hand with this corset?" Madison asks.

"Sure." The petite blond walks in with her purse, gets behind me and says, "Hi, I'm Tina. Lift up your arms and suck in your stomach and we'll have this on in no time." And within a few minutes they tie the last lace. Madison then kneels and secures my garters, starting in the back and finishing in the front. I watch her in the mirror and I can feel her hot breath on my exposed labia. She stands, still close to me, and we are face to face. Looking into my brown eyes, Red cups my left breast and places it snugly within the corset's demi cup. Her touch is light and reassuring, as she does the same for my right breast.

Still standing with my arms above my shoulders, I can hear Tina behind me, though I can't see her. I am mesmerized by Madison's eyes as she fusses with my hair.

"You can lower your arms now, Annalese." I hear Tina say.

Without averting my gaze from the eyes that hold me captive, I lower my arms. Madison places her hands around the back of my head and kisses me softly - at first. It's then that Tina grabs my wrists and quickly zip ties them behind my back. Red maintains her grip on my head, kissing me hard now and muffling my astonished protests. In seconds I am completely incapacitated as Tina zip ties my ankles together while Madison duct tapes over a pair of panties she stuffs in my mouth.

Together they back me up to the wooden doors, separate my wrists and, using rope from Tina's purse, tie them to the large, oversized upper door hinges. They do the same for my ankles by tying them to the lower hinges, leaving my legs spread far apart. Once done with me, the pair sit on a nearby couch and caress and kiss each other. I shout, but gain nothing other than the attention of Madison, who rises from the fainting couch to stand in front of me. Again, she kisses me softly - on my tape covered lips and over my closed eyes. Kissing down my neck she slips a finger between my pussy lips, which are engorged and wet by now.

"She's wet, Tina. I told you she'd respond to us."

"You're right, Maddie. She's perfect for our meeting tonight."

"Meeting? What meeting?!?!" I think. I am a lot confused but only a little afraid. Strangely, I trust that Madison will take care of me. And Tina, well, I can see her fingering herself on the couch as she draws Madison toward her, leaving me alone.

Madison moves aside her co-worker's hand and goes down on her. From my vantage point I can clearly see Red's tongue darting around Tina's swollen clit. Tina lays back and moans while Madison, on her knees with her ass facing me, fingers herself. My pussy is drenched. And my clit is swollen. I can only watch as they make love, leaving me to struggle in vain.

Madison is the more dramatic of the two. Her orgasms are long, shuddering affairs. And though she is quiet, her reactions are quite intense. I find myself quite taken with her in spite of my present circumstances, which at the moment are somewhat dire. In the time I've been bound -about 20 minutes I estimate – I haven't been able to loosen my ties or breach my gag. Considering how occupied my captors are, I would've had a chance to escape. But instead I am left to witness their passions while I hang close by, spread eagle and exposed.

All of a sudden the room echoes with a loud BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! The sound is coming from behind me. Someone is knocking on the doors. In record time the girls straighten their clothes, untie me and retie my hands behind my back. Another BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! elicits a "Coming Master!" from Tina. I am blindfolded.

I hear what can only be the sound of those rusty hinges on those heavy doors creaking. I am turned to face the sound and am greeted with a rush of cool, dank air. Cold hands –at least 6 – grab me and lead me forward into the chill. I hear the doors shut behind me. There are no sounds except footsteps, from which I surmise my entourage is at least 5 people and that they are a mix of men and women.

We stop. I am led up a short staircase, then forward about 10 paces. With extra arms to hold me down, I am placed on a padded table and strapped down tightly at my wrists, elbows, lower thighs and ankles. Once again I am spread and exposed, unable to move my limbs or see and unable to cry for help. Then the table is tilted, lifting my head and leaving me at a 45 degree angle with my feet only a foot or so off of the ground.

As I ponder my predicament, I hear footsteps scattering. All leave, but one approaches and removes my blindfold. I am in complete darkness. A familiar scent catches my attention, but before I can place it I hear a whisper.

"Don't worry. I'm looking after you."

Madison! I plead through my gag for her to let me go, but her footsteps recede and I am left alone. Then without warning I am illuminated by strong spotlights, revealing that I am on a stage. A round of subdued applause arises from a crowd hidden behind the glare.

I hear footsteps from my right - stage right - and turn my head to see Tina walking toward me on the arm of a muscle bound, well endowed man. The man is naked except for a few leather straps that encircle his upper arms and a leather harness that features a cock ring for his massive shaft. Tina is without her dress and wearing a cupless white corset. The couple waste no time.

Holding on to the table on either side of me, Tina bends over and begins licking my pussy. I feel her skilled tongue part my already wet labia and her finger slowly circle the opening to my vagina. I try to move, but it's useless. She's having her way with me and I can't stop her. Meanwhile Muscle Boy fucks her from behind. I hear low murmurs of approval from the crowd as I struggle to escape this circus act.

Circus act or not, the effect it's having on me is real. As Tina's moans grow louder I strain harder against my ties and begin to gasp. The attention my pussy is getting is driving me to the edge. But as the fucking gets harder Tina pays less and less attention to me, holding on to my waist for balance instead. Frustrated, I moan. By now my pussy is gaping, clit hard and labia swollen, even as I struggle for freedom. Muscle Boy is cumming hard and, from the sound of it, so is Tina. Another round of applause and the lights fade to black.

In the darkness I hear footsteps leave and then approach. The table to which I am tied is tilted back to its original horizontal position and then turned 90 degrees, so that I am on my back in profile to the audience. A few seconds of silence and then the lights come on.

A skinny man with an outrageous hard-on climbs onto the foot of table with the obvious intention of fucking me. I struggle and look up to see Madison's face descending upon mine. Her lips meet my tape covered lips at the same time my pussy is penetrated. I grunt at how hard his lengthy cock is. His thrusts are powerful though sporadic and I greet each one with an "Mpphhh!".

In spite of myself, I enjoy the feeling of his tool pounding my depths. I cannot stop it. Meanwhile Madison (Now in a shelf bra, garter belt and stockings) climbs onto the table, peels off the tape gag, removes the soaked panties from my mouth and sits on my face. I am inundated with her scent – a mixture of feminine musk and light perfume – as she rubs her slick, shaven pussy on my face. My hips buck in time with the cock that pounds my pussy and I let out a shout that is only partially lost in Madison's depths.

"I'm cummmmminnnnnnnng!"

Whistles emanate from the crowd as my body loses control and my pussy contracts rhythmically on the cock pounding it. Repeatedly I am split by his shaft. I use all of my strength to try and close my legs, but it's no use. My arms are pinned to the table and no amount of twisting or pulling changes that fact. I can't stop him from fucking me and I'm working up to another climax. He pulls out.

Madison has now turned around to face me while straddling my waist. She kisses me – hard - while Slim enters her from behind. He pumps her in long, strong strokes causing her to emit little grunts with each penetration of her pussy. She pulls down the cups of my corset so our tits can rub together and continues kissing me passionately. Adrenaline courses through me and my pussy aches for attention in spite of my futile attempts to bring a halt to this sideshow.

As if choreographed, Slim pulls out and kneels over my face while Madison holds my head, kissing my eyes and forehead. He strokes himself with quick jerks while, unbeknownst to me, another man walks on stage. I catch my first glimpse of the newcomer as he climbs on the table and positions his swinging cock between my spread thighs. I renew my struggle as Madison coos in my ear.

Unable to stop him, Newcomer starts fucking my already wet, open pussy. His cock is thick and long enough to make me wince. He wastes no time building up the pace to fever pitch. I can feel and hear his balls slapping my ass as Slim shoots his load on my lips and face. Madison licks it off of me, pausing to French kiss my cum covered lips while Newcomer continues to ram my pussy. I can hear whistles, applause and even moans of pleasure from the crowd behind the glare as I am impaled over and over. I moan uncontrollably as another orgasm approaches.

His thick rod continues to pound my drenched pussy as I tug at my bonds to no avail. Slim has disappeared and Madison is rubbing her tits on mine. I quake as I am split with each stroke. My stomach undulates and I am cumming. Long, slow and powerful, I am cumming. I vaguely hear cheering as my orgasm maintains its crescendo. I'm unable to stop my own body's reaction to being fucked savagely while bound, helpless and vulnerable.

Madison mounts my face again and instinctively I lick her mound. She begins to quake and, having seen her get off earlier with Tina, I knew she was cumming. I can tell Newcomer is getting close too, as his swollen head plumbs my depths. With a final, mighty thrust he buries his head deep within me and cums inside my throbbing pussy. With the three of us in a heap, I am left impaled on his powerful cock as our orgasms slowly subside.

Lights out.