Royal Theater Presents... Ch. 03

Story Info
Annalese remembers her first submissive experience.
1.9k words
4.31
8.5k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Annalese flashes back to her college days...)

***

Milgram's License

"Does my hard cock make you wet? Do you know what I'm going to do with it?"

You lean in close to my ear and whisper, "Happy birthday, Annalese".

I know your intentions, but I am unable to reply. At only 20 years of age, I'm shocked at the completeness of it all. You run your hot hands up my inner thighs, spread my pussy, stare for a moment and say,

"You are wet and that's good cuz tonight you're my fuck toy."

I whimper quietly. It's all I can do. You grab my tits roughly and tweak my nipples as you laugh quietly to yourself. I struggle, meekly, as you continue:

"If I feel like fucking your ass, I will. If I want to fuck your pussy, I will. If I feel like inviting people in to use you for their sex toy, well, you can't stop me, now can you?"

I shudder. You're right. As I listen to drunken voices in the hall outside of your dorm room, I wonder what the hell I've gotten myself into. Before I can dwell on the subject you stick a finger my pussy and say,

"How's it feel, Annalese? To know that your cunt is wide open and you're mine for the night - all night. My finger is in you now, but maybe in a minute it will be my cock - or even a dildo."

You remove your finger, then laugh quietly again and insert two. Like a young boy with a new toy, you continue to probe my depths using different combinations of digits. I squirm, but it's all I can do. That and try to deny the fact that your disregard for my wants and needs is turning me on.

By now my pussy is gaping, and you quickly take advantage by sliding the thin end of a two-sided glass dildo into me. I gasp at the feel of the cold, unyielding glass as each stroke goes deeper. I am trapped, completely vulnerable and I cannot stop you. Quickly you remove the dildo from my cunt, lean forward and whisper once again into my ear:

"I have another girlfriend..."

Incensed, I struggle furiously while you laugh and insert the large end of the glass dong in me. It has a large head and is deeply ridged. You fuck me slow and deep. You don't care that I'm swearing at you with muffled shouts. In fact, you seem to enjoy my anger.

"You selfish fucking bastard!" I shout as you spread my pussy repeatedly with that thick piece of glass.

I can't close my legs, nor can I release my hands from their bonds. Without breaking rhythm, you slap my tits and pull roughly at my nipples, making me angrier. I pull at my restraints, sorry I allowed you to capture me this way. You smile and continue.

"...She likes it when I tie her and use her like a high class hooker. She dresses in the finest lingerie, back seam stockings, heels and designer clothes just for me. Then I restrain her in compromising positions and use her for sex. I like to rough up her tits through her blouse, yank down her panties and pound her slit and ass. I cum in her mouth and leave her there 'til I feel like fucking her again, Annalese..."

With each word my eyes grow wider and I continue my struggle for freedom anew. But my breath grows heavier with each stroke of that impossibly hard and thick glass cock. Then, too tired to continue my struggle, you stop and leave me heaving with the dildo buried in me while you retrieve a small camera. Taking pictures of me spread wide and penetrated, you further humiliate me with with each snap of the shutter.

"...And half the time I don't let her get off, then put her out on the street with no panties, a cum filled snatch and no ride home. She loves it, Annalese..."

Click. Click.

"...Sometimes I make her watch me fuck a real prostitute. I treat the whore like a real lady, Annalese. Ya know, I undress her real slow, kiss all over her body and even eat her pussy before I pound her to orgasm...and all in front of my slave, who can do nothing but watch..."

Click.

You remove the dildo, insert an inflatable vibrating plug into my ass, inflate it so I can't push it out and turn it on. My ass and pussy convulse rhythmically and you enter me easily with your 9" member. Your strokes come hard and spasmodically. I can't resist you as my anger turns to passion and my tender areas open wide for you. You pull out and leave me in pre-orgasm, waiting for the final stroke. Instead you grab my hair and cum on my face.

"Uhn! Uhn! Aaahh!!" you shout and you are done. Thick loads of salty sperm seep past my parted lips and run down my cheeks and chin.

I reply with muffled shouts of anger and frustration, but make no sense as my being is at war. My mind screams for freedom while my body craves release. You allow neither.

Picking up the camera and a small vibrating wand (the kind that looks like an oversized electric toothbrush, but with a soft plastic end instead of bristles), you tease my clit until I'm on the edge and then stop to take pics of my gaping, gasping cunt. As you repeat this pattern, I see your cock stiffen with each muffled moan that escapes me. Now screaming, I realize that I hate you; and I need you.

Again, like a kid with a new toy, you probe me with the different ends of the glass dildo. First the small end. You tease the opening to my vagina while the anal vibe buzzes away. Then the large end, with which you fuck me slowly; stopping often to tease my opening with the oversized head.

In a trance, I hear you speak again:

"I'm ready again, Annalese. This really is your lucky day. The other girlfriend never gets it this good."

You mount me for the second time tonight, in spite of my renewed struggle. You fuck me hard, using all of your strength and size and I grunt audibly with each stroke. By now my body is winning the war. Once again you pull out before I give over to you completely. You leave me gaping with the anal vibe nearly pushing me to orgasm. I moan in frustration and you laugh loudly.

Then you fuck me again. Harder and harder you pound my vulnerable, exposed pussy with all of your length and girth. I try to stop you - you, the traitor - but you have your way with me. My body's needs take over, and I am pure instinct. You withdraw your thick cock and I let out a muffled scream, like an animal in the night. You grab my nipples with one hand and pull at them while stroking yourself with the other. I curse you for your deceit. I shudder with desire, but release will not come.

Lost to the moment and grunting, you cum across my tits while my legs quake...

~~~

You photograph me as, too tired to put up much of a fight, I pull meekly at my bonds. Posed with my legs spread wide and various dildos and vibrators penetrating me, I'm turned on in spite of myself. Yet release remains impossible and I can't stop moaning.

I find myself yearning for you and I hate myself. And I hate you. As if reading my mind you fuck me. Your cock is steely hard yet velvety soft against my pussy and clit. Your thickness and length are impressive as you plumb my depths.

"Hear that, Annalese? That's me stuffing my thick cock in you. You like this, Annalese. You like being fucked."

I shout a muffled, "No! No!", but it's a lie. Your cock is forcing me wider with each stroke and I love it. I crave it. I need it.

"Uhn!" You drive yourself into me. "You like that, fuck toy? Huh? Uhn! Uhn! Uhn! Your body is mine to use as I please. Uhn! Get it?"

I do get it. Over and over you drive home your point. And despite the anger I receive your manhood; though I have no choice. And that turns me on. Fucking me and rubbing around my clit with your finger, you continue your dialogue:

"I'm gonna - uhn! - fuck you 'til I - uhn! - feel like it. Uhn! Uhn! Uhn! Your service to me isn't over - uhn! uhn! - until I'm done. You're just like the other one. Uhn! She played hard to get. Uhn! Uhn! Uhn! Always teasing with heels and short dresses. Uhn! Uhn! But you like it - uhn! - when you can't stop it. Uhn! Just - uhn! - like - uhn! - her."

I reply with unintelligible grunts and moans. You pull out your massive dong and rub it against my nose and lips, leaving my scent where I can't deny it. With the smell of my sex in my nostrils, you resume fucking me. You fuck me hard, though slow and stare at me intently as you do. With each stroke you remove your beautiful, giant member completely - and I am lost. Then you thrust your power and might into me and I gasp each time.

"One time, Annalese, I tied my other girlfriend to a bed, spread eagle, and had her best friend eat and finger her pussy, but she never let her cum. She started screaming into the panties I taped into her mouth."

You rest as you speak, leaving your thick, throbbing manhood buried deep within me. Again, enraged at your treachery, I struggle with renewed energy. This movement only causes your cock to find pleasurable angles within my depths. You see me losing the struggle to your manhood and you chuckle.

"Oh, Annalese. And it didn't end there. I fucked her besty right in front of her. Yup. Twice, and she was a moaner."

Now smiling, you fuck me with all of your might. I'm on overload, too wet and bound too tightly to stop you. You grunt with each stroke, throwing in comments every few seconds.

"You like that cock in your slippery twat, Annalese?"

I continue my struggles. Quickly, you pull out and leave me moaning uncontrollably. Then, just as quickly, you plunge into me.

"You're so tight. Ah. Ah. I'm gonna come!"

This time you pound away at my vagina, cumming inside of me. With jerky strokes, you punish my poor pussy and I can't stop you. Finally you pull out and begin to untie me. My limbs are freed and as I rub feeling back into them you take out my gag and say:

"I have a confession. The thing about the girlfriend? It's all made up. We're studying Milgram in Psych class and I thought..."

~~~

As I walk down the halls of the dorm in my heels and dress with a hungry, cum soaked pussy and no panties, I almost regret kneeing you where I did.

***

Stanley Milgram was an American social psychologist most famous for his experiments on obedience, in which participants were encouraged to deliver dangerous shocks to subjects in the name of science. Questions arose regarding the ethics of this experiment.