Royally Fucked Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jazm49
jazm49
99 Followers

"Well, what's next on the agenda?" Royal said.

"I know what I'd like," Diane said, looking at me, "if it's okay for me to say."

"Sure," I said, not really caring for the role of 'boss' that Royal had given me.

"I'd like to get fucked."

"Oh, that sounds good," I said, feeling my body respond. Royal reached out to take my hand and Nathan took Diane's and we all walked down the hall to Royal's bedroom. He had a huge bed he'd had especially made for this kind of situation.

There was a moment of clumsiness as the four of us, without speaking, worked out an arrangement. We ended up dividing into couples. I was lying on my back with Royal lying beside me fingering my pussy and sucking my nipples. Diane and Nathan lay on their sides facing each other. Both men were on the outside. I turned my head to watch Nathan's hands moving on Diane's back, enjoying the contrast in colors.

"Pretty, isn't it?" Royal said softly. I nodded.

Diane turned her head at the sound of Royal's voice and I could see her eyes drinking in the sight of him and me together. She looked into my eyes and smiled. And then returned her attention to Nathan.

"Fuck me," I said. I opened my legs as Royal positioned himself between them. "Oh shit, yes," I sighed as I felt his thick cock filling my cunt. I couldn't tear my eyes away from the couple beside us.

"Me too, Baby," Diane said, rolling onto her back. I discovered I liked watching her breasts move. A moment later Nathan was sliding into her and they both made sounds of pleasure.

For several long minutes all that could be heard were the soft noises of four bodies moving together. Nathan had wrapped his arms around Diane and was fucking her with a concentrated intensity that was very arousing to watch. Without opening her eyes Diane reached out her hand and I grasped it with mine.

"Oh God. Oh God. Ohhhhh God." Diane moaned. Our grips tightened. "I'm cumming."

"Fuck me. Hard," I said to Royal. He was happy to oblige and I lifted my hips to meet his thrusts. The fingers of my free hand found my clit. "Oh yes. Oh shit yes. I'm cumming too Diane." I felt her hand squeeze mine as I was overcome by the delicious sensations of orgasm. I sensed Royal's cock pulsing inside me and heard him groan. Then everything was quiet, except for the sound of heavy breathing.

"Oh my," Nathan said some time later. "That was fun. It turned me on to see you holding hands."

"Yeah, me too," Royal said. "Maybe you two would like to get to know each other better."

A feeling of panic made my heart beat faster. I looked at Diane. She was looking at me expectantly.

"I'd like that," she said.

"I'm not ready to go down on you," I said. "I'm sorry." Our hands were still clasped and she gave mine a quick clench.

"But you're okay with her going down on you?" Royal said, pulling out and sitting back on his heels. I was left spread eagled, feeling cum trickling out of me.

"I guess," I said.

That was all the invitation Diane needed. Seconds later she was approaching me on hands and knees with her breasts swaying.

"Oh Honey, I love your pussy," she said. "All full of man juice, too."

I watched as her face moved closer and then closed my eyes. Then I felt her tongue on my clit, gently teasing it. After a couple of minutes I felt myself relaxing. Her tongue slipped down and began probing into my cunt. The lady knew what she was doing. I was gratified to hear her little noises of appreciation.

All at once she gave a deep moaning sigh and began to bump against me rhythmically. I opened my eyes and saw that Royal had entered her from behind. She was finding it difficult to concentrate on me.

"Pretty filling, huh?" I said.

"Oh God yes," she said, looking up at me over my belly. Her eyes weren't focusing very well. "I've never had one this big. Oh God, it's great." She slid two fingers inside me up to the knuckles, rubbing the mouth of my cunt, and began sucking my clit. The rhythmic motions caused by Royal's thrusts added to the excitement.

I looked over to see that Nathan had settled on his side not far away and was playing with his cock as he watched the three of us. When our eyes met we gave each other a warm smile. Then I closed my eyes again.

I awoke sometime later to find that the room was dark and I was cocooned between two warm bodies. Tentatively touching the person in front of me I was pretty sure it was Royal. His soft snore continued without wavering. Reaching behind me I explored until my fingers encountered a soft breast. Diane, of course. I froze when I felt her stir. She cuddled closer, put her arm around my waist, and cupped my belly.

"Thank you," she said, whispering softly into my hair.

I lay still, almost deciding to play 'possum. But then I turned carefully until I was facing her. I couldn't see her in the dark. "You're very welcome Diane," I said. "I've enjoyed this. More than I ever thought I would."

I sensed movement in the darkness and then her fingertips ran lightly along the underside of my jaw. A moment later her mouth was on mine, our breasts touching. Shocked, I didn't respond. The tip of her tongue pushed delicately against my lips. I remained motionless but felt the ache of excitement swell in my nipples and belly. Suddenly my mouth opened and accepted her tongue, tasting her. Her hand covered my breast and caught my nipple between two fingers. I heard myself moan.

"Touch me," she said a minute or two later. Her tummy pressed against mine and then I felt her leg slide up over my hip. "Oh please touch me."

It took me a couple of seconds to summon the courage to sink my hand down between our bodies and work my fingers into her wet opening. It was odd to feel this part of her that felt so much like my own; it was like touching myself but without experiencing the accompanying sensations.

"Oh God Lena, yes. Oh, that feels so good."

Our mouths met again and our tongues danced together. I discovered that I liked the feel of her soft slick folds sliding under my fingers and delighted in my power to make her squirm against me and moan into my mouth.

"Is this an all girl party or can a guy join in?" Nathan's voice rumbled from behind Diane's shoulder. Diane must have made some kind of affirmative sign because in a moment I felt his hand on mine. He held it there lightly. It took me a second to realize that he liked feeling me rubbing her pussy.

Time passed in a blur of sensation. I lost count of her orgasms and my own.

When I awoke it was light. I was lying on my side and Royal was stretched out on his back in front of me. Turning my head I saw Nathan lying behind me. They were both asleep. I realized that Diane was gone; I assumed, with a stab of hurt, that she'd left without saying goodbye.

I maneuvered my body between the two men until I was able to slide over the end of the bed and put my feet on the floor. My first stop was the bathroom. Once I'd finished my business in there I headed for the kitchen to make coffee.

As I entered the kitchen I heard a low buzzing sound coming from the living room. Perplexed I walked to the doorway and looked in. There was Diane on the couch, naked, legs spread, eyes closed, easing her Rabbit in and out.

"There you are," I said. "I thought you'd left. What's the matter? You didn't get enough last night?"

She opened her eyes and looked at me, laughing. "I got plenty last night. I'm just enjoying the memories. I was waiting for you and the guys to wake up so I could make a proper exit."

"I think I'll join you," I said, locating my own Rabbit in the jumble of sex toys on the coffee table. I sat down beside her, opened my legs, put one of my legs over hers, and began to tease my labia with the Rabbit's nose.

In low tones we took turns recounting our favorite moments from the night before. Caught up in our playing we were both startled when Royal's voice broke through our reverie.

"Oh my," he said from the kitchen doorway. "I wondered what all the buzzing was."

"What a sight to wake up to," Nathan said. They were both grinning.

jazm49
jazm49
99 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Royally Fucked Previous Part
Royally Fucked Series Info

Similar Stories

Black Cocks Only Ch. 01 Housewife turned into whore for black cocks.in Interracial Love
Being Neighborly Redheaded housewife gets to know black neighbor better.in Interracial Love
Corrupting Kelly Ch. 01 Husband witnesses neighbors indulging in interracial sex.in Interracial Love
A Work Party Hubby has to leave, so host entertains her.in Interracial Love
A Husband's Proposal Husband suggests that wife take a lover.in Interracial Love
More Stories