Royally Screwed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I had originally started going down on her it had seemed like to be of average size but know it was huge and throbbing. I quickly began alternating between sucking her massive clit and shoving my tongue deep into her cunt. She was leaking copious amounts of fluids and began shuddering. Then she began to moan. It was the sexiest sound I've ever heard. A low, deep moan that managed to convey exactly how much pleasure she seemed to be getting. Then her whole body seemed to convulse and her pussy began to spasm as her climax came. "Fuck I'm cumming," she yelled as her orgasm ripped through her.

I fell to the aside exhausted, my entire face was coated with her love juices as I lay there panting. Then I surprised even myself and used my finger to collect the fluid and put it in my mouth and licked them dry. When I looked up I saw Kate leaning on her elbows staring at me as I finished licking my fingers. She had an almost dazed look of pleasure and satisfaction on her beautiful face. "That was the best orgasm I've ever had from someone just using their mouth on me. I think you deserve a little reward for your efforts." She crawled over the bed until she was right between my legs. "Mmm, I like this huge bulging vein that runs down the length of your cock. It looks like it's begging for some attention," she whispered. With one hand she swept her hair behind her back and then lowered her mouth towards my cock.

I can't begin to describe the pleasure that I felt as her tongue touched my rock hard, bulging shaft for the first time. I felt like I was on fire as she slowly licked her way from the base of my cock all the way up the huge vein, all the way until the beginning of my cock head. I groaned in frustration as she started running her tongue back down again instead of licking my most sensitive spot. When she reached the base she continued down and soon I felt her take my entire ball sack into her mouth and suck them as her tongue played with each ball individually. I had never needed to try so hard to stop myself from cumming in my life. I looked down and saw pre-cum streaming out of my slit.

It looked to be about as much and as thick as my usual full ejaculation. She quickly raised her head from between my legs and sat back. "I am a princess and it is beneath my dignity to give any man other than William a proper blowjob. I only gave you that little taste of what I'm capable of as a reward for your fabulous tongue. Now it's time to finish taking what I want from you." With that she pushed me back flat onto the bed. Then she stood up and finally took of her bra. Her tits were more amazing than anything I could have ever imagined. They were perfectly round, and sat high on her chest with absolutely no sag. Her areolas were very small, yet she had long thick nipples that seemed to be as hard as my cock was. I was itching to touch them, squeeze them or suck them but I knew that I didn't have a choice. I was completely under her control.

Kate crawled seductively across the large king size bed until she was right beside me. Then, without saying a word she swung her leg across my body so that she was straddling my chest. She grabbed my rock hard cock by the base and lifted herself up so that her glistening pussy was positioned just above my leaking cock head. "Well, let's see if this thick cock of yours is big enough to fill my cunt and stretch me," she whispered seductively. "Don't forget that I'm fucking you and I'll do whatever I want to make myself feel good."

With that she lowered herself onto my hard pole. The sight of my throbbing cock sliding into her gaping pussy is something I'll never forget. As she continued to lower herself onto me I was surprised to feel that her pussy was quite tight. I was slowly stretching her as she fucked me. The feeling of my cock sliding into her wet pussy and rubbing against the walls of her cunt was pure bliss. When she finally slid her way down to the base of my cock we both watched and admired the sight of my fat cock being buried to the hilt in her tight pussy. She said, "I've never had a cock fill me like this. It's amazing. Now, I'll give you something that you'll never forget."

With that, she began sliding herself up and down my hard cock, letting my cock head get right to the lip of her pussy and then plunging back down again. Her thrusts were as strong and powerful as a man's. At the same time she began fondling her beautiful tits and squeezing the thick, hard nipples above me. After just a few minutes I felt her pussy start clench around my cock and I knew she was close to orgasm. She yelled, "I love your big thick cock. It's making me fucking cum right now," while she pushed herself down on my cock as far as she could. I could feel the tip of my cock grazing the back wall of her pussy. At that very moment she screamed in pleasure as her cunt began to tighten even more around my cock and soon the telltale spasms of her orgasm washed over my still rock hard dick. Suddenly, I felt a gush of liquid splash across my stomach and Catherine Middleton, the future Queen of England, was squirting and gushing all over me from her dripping wet pussy. I couldn't handle it any more and I yelled, "Miss Middleton I'm about to cum!"

She quickly slipped out of her orgasmic trance and slipped my cock out of her cunt. "I'm not on the pill because I'm trying to conceive an heir with William as soon as possible, so you can't cum inside me," she said. We both watched as I began stroking myself, using Kate's pussy juice as lube. My cock was turning an ugly shade of purple and its veins were bulging from the strain of trying to control myself for all this time. It took me just a few strokes and I felt the familiar tingling as I began to cum. The pleasure was indescribable as jet after jet of thick white cum flew out from my slit. It was by far the biggest load I'd ever shot. I looked up at Kate and saw that some of the first spurts of cum had shot out so high that they'd landed on her chin. She gathered up most of the sticky white stuff with her finger and slowly brought it to her mouth. "Hmm, nice and salty cum, my boy," she said seductively.

As I sat there admiring this beautiful woman and her magnificent nude body while she tasted my cum, I heard a voice from the living room of the suite. "Hi Love, I decided to come and surprise you during your trip to New York."

12