Roz and Frasier

Story Info
Roz and Frasier get hot and steamy in the studio.
974 words
3.73
8.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story inspired by an old episode of Frasier, called Martin does it his way. The first paragraph is a quote from the episode, but the rest is just my naughty imagination of how the scene could have gone. Enjoy!

*****

"He's about 6ft1, with a granite jaw and the broad shoulders of a marine. He's been wearing his hair short lately but that only accentuates his cobalt blue eyes, his chiseled cheekbones and his full, provocative lips," Roz said in her sultry falsetto, deliberately making the description of her boss, famous radio psychiatrist doctor Frasier Crane, sound as sexy as possible. A star-struck lady listener had asked for a description and Roz immediately jumped on the opportunity, despite the faux modesty of her boss and best friend. After the call abruptly ended and the show was over, she gather her things and, slightly flushed and aroused by the thought of this random woman pleasuring herself to the image she had just given her, she went to Frasier's booth to put some tapes and papers on the shelf there.

"Roz," he said, a little amused, "that was quite a flattering description. Were you just helping that lady with her fantasy or do you really see me that way?" He turned in his chair to look at her. In the few seconds it took her to respond, he appreciated her long, luscious dark brunette hair, and her slim but curvy figure. She hung her head a bit.

"You really don't know, do you?" she said softly, a little heartbroken. She turned to faced him and continued. "Frasier, I am so attracted to you. I always have been. Your looks, your voice... You have no idea how many times I wanted to strip naked and hurl myself on that glass partition like a bug on a windshield." She was getting closer and closer, eventually straddling him in his chair. He instinctively put his hands around her waist and looked up at her. Her green eyes were staring deeply into his as the sudden confession made her feel vulnerable but she trusted him to never hurt her.

In an instant, he kissed her. For the first time, their lips met and an electric shock went through them both as they realized that this was about to happen. They were in a building full of people in the middle of the day, surrounded by glass windows, but those people nor those windows existed. All that remained in the world were the two of them and their passion. Each millimeter felt like a mile between them, each layer of clothing like an intolerable obstruction. Their tongues mingling and their hands exploring each other's body, they got lost in their passion. Frasier wanted to take Roz home, strip her naked and place her on a bed of roses, but there was no time. He reached down to unbutton her pants and she lifted herself off him for a second to get rid of them. To his surprise, she was not wearing any underwear and all he discovered was her wet, hot, and eager pussy with a thin landing strip of hair. She moaned as he nuzzled her neck and held on strongly and he started to massage her clit with his thumb. She felt a wave of pleasure and almost climaxed, but she decided to take charge. She lifted herself off, smiled, and knelt down in front of him. He made sure to double-check the sound system (he wouldn't want to accidentally broadcast their coupling to the listeners of Chicago, though that thought sounded pretty hot to him in the moment) and leaned back as he unbuttoned his pants, took out his growing erection and licked the precum off. She took his dick in her mouth and started sucking it, bobbing her head up and down. He took her hair out of her face and held it for her, like a ponytail. She was a semi-pro at blowjobs, but she was also a tease. After a couple of minutes, she took his throbbing dick out of her mouth, stood up, and opened her blouse. She teased her braless tits and puckered nipples.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" she asked, just before kissing him again.

"Yes," he said when their lips parted. She took his rock-hard dick in her mouth and navigated it into her hot pussy. As he entered her, she felt and overwhelming sense of passion and love. She lowered herself down and threw her head back as she waited to adjust to his size. He took her nipple in his mouth and started teasing it with his tongue as she slowly started riding him. Gradually, the rhythm increased and soon they were both senselessly fucking like wild animals in heat. Every time she gyrated her hips, her clit hit his pubic bone, and he could feel the walls of her pussy starting to pulse and tighten around his shaft.

"I'm almost there," she said in a raspy voice. "Do it," he said in response, "do it for me."

And she did. She went over the edge and let herself be consumed by one of the strongest orgasms of her life. As she grabbed hold of the desk behind him, screamed out, and came, he grabbed her sweaty waist stronger and felt himself pump his load into her pulsating pussy. He kissed her and held her close as they slowly recovered.

"Do you think someone heard or saw us?" he asked, suddenly aware of their surroundings.

"No," she shook her head. "It's Jane's birthday so they're all down in accounting eating cake."

"In that case, maybe I should get a little something to eat, too," Frasier replied, lifted her hips and placed her on the desk, right in front of himself. Roz didn't protest.