Rub Down for a Rugby Player Pt. 01

Story Info
A loving tale of a couple.
4.1k words
4.27
7.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JChan22
JChan22
30 Followers

Beginning note:

This is not a story full of sexual activity. If you're looking for a story to get off on, this most likely isn't the one for you. However, if you like a good story with some soft physical elements filtered throughout then give this short story a try. I hope you enjoy it. It is more a tale of this couples love and their journey together. Thank you for continuing to read.

Story:

"Frankie! Frankie!" Billy calls upstairs.

"What babe?" She shouts back.

"I'm going to my rugby match now, I'll see you later okay?"

"Okay, don't get hurt ya hear?"

"I won't, I swear."

"Good."

"Bye, love you" Billy shouts before he leaves.

"Bye, love you too!" She calls back.

Now Billy is gone, Francesca, or Frankie as Billy calls her, can start planning her surprise for her boyfriend. Two years they have been together and their three year anniversary is coming up. She wants to do something really special for him- he's supported and cared for her like no one else. When everyone had walked out of her life like her drunken gambling mess of a father, he, was the one consistent thing. He made her smile like no other. He knew Francesca better than she knew herself. So, this surprise for him had to be really special. Now, Billy was quite difficult to buy for- he never wanted for anything and would much rather not have money wasted on presents for him. So Francesca had quite a difficult task ahead of her. She could, and would, go down the usual route of a nice dinner with a thoughtful gift- that was a given. But Frankie wanted more than that. Things had been a little... dry between the two recently; and Frankie was feeling the need for some attention. So with that thought she decided to do a bit of online shopping.

Three hours later and various toys, lubricants and a rather revealing black number bought; Frankie could not help but think about how the night would go. She kept imagining him holding her close, the pair laying on the sofa; staring deeply into her chestnut brown eyes. Slowly, he would dip his head down towards hers (he is head and shoulders taller than her). Her heart racing, the heat between them... Tenderly he would plant his lips on hers. Her heart beats faster... She trembles slightly... He has control over her body. She melts into him. Gently he presses himself into her body, running his hands slowly down her back. Lower and lower, past the swell of her back, gently but firmly cupping her buttocks. His kiss becomes more intense. Passionately he presses into her, her plump soft lips. Then, suddenly, he picks her up. Liplocked, instantly Frankie wraps her legs around his waist- she can feel the bulge in his trousers. He walks her over to the counter in the kitchen and sits her down. Lips tied they undress each other frantically. Frankie tears away at his shirt to reveal his thick chest. He pulls at her black tights. Shirt off and tights removed, they go after the rest- his belt buckle, the zipper on her dress. Trousers undone, she reaches her hand in, grasping his full length. She feels the heat radiating from his fully erect, pulsing penis. Slowly she runs her hand up and down massaging his shaft. He holds both sides of her head kissing her more vigorously as she strokes him. Gently he pulls her hips forward. She directs him towards her; firmly he pushes inside her, in between her wet, puffy hot folds.

"Mmmm" She moans.

She clenches around him. The deeper inside he pushes, the tighter she feels around him. Now, fully in, he slowly pulls out. Then pushes back in the few inches he had taken out. She grasps him, arms and legs wrapped around his back. She digs her nails into his back, spurring him on. Faster he fucks her. Glass eyed Frankie moans out: "ohhh." Faster and faster he enters Francesca's hot pussy. The familiar ball of heat builds up in her stomach. Pleasure flows through her body. The more intense that pleasure gets with every stroke. Every second that ball gets hotter. And hotter... Hotter... Hotter...

Then suddenly, she's back at home, alone. Billy is not there to forcefully take her. Disappointed, Frankie continues on with the day; doing work round the house and all the other little bits she needed to get done, while wearing her pyjama's and listening to the radio.

Eventually Billy returns home after the game, looking a bit beaten and bruised; he is wincing slightly in pain.

"Oh my God, Billy you okay?" A concerned Frankie asks on edge.

"Yeah, nothing serious. Just pulled a muscle during the game. It was a hard one today." He replies in a little pain.

"Well, go put your stuff away upstairs and I'll rub it better for you." She replies with a small grin on her face.

"Yeah, I'd like that Frankie. Thanks." He says returning that small grin.

After Billy has put his stuff away, he walks downstairs where Frankie, a bottle of wine, two glasses, candles and blanket on the floor await him. Frankie is dressed in her nightgown- the whole scene looks very enticing.

"Hey babe" Frankie says smiling at him, "come sit" while patting the blanket.

Billy, smiling like an idiot, sits down next to Frankie. She immediately wraps her arms around his neck, kissing him. Billy taken back slightly lets her have control, running his hands slowly up her back. Slowly Frankie breaks the passionate kiss, looking deeply into Billy eyes.

"Now lets work on that injury." She say softly.

"Good" Billy returns still smiling.

"Where you hurting this time? Groin?" Frankie asks running her hand up the inside of his leg slowly.

"Unfortunately, no. It's my back." Billy says a little sadly.

"Aww okay, come here then." Frankie says while moving behind Billy, lightly touching his back.

Gently Frankie begins to massage Billy's shoulders, pressing into his firm muscles. Slowly she begins to work her hands down his back while pressing her body into his. Her warm breath brushes past his ear gently. He leans his head against hers, kissing her cheek. Once. Twice. Now Billy turns to look at Frankie, kissing her passionately. Turning his body to face her, he pulls her body into his; starting to lay her down on her back. He kisses her more passionately, starting to feel the heat build between them. While lip-locked he begins to undo Frankie's dressing gown, revealing her soft skin- turns out Frankie was only wearing the dressing gown. Frankie now pulls Billy's body onto hers, still kissing him. Pressed together- skin on skin- Billy begins to grind his hips, rubbing against Frankie's soft warm folds (creating a rather large wet patch on the front of his boxers). Frankie's breathing starts to deepen the more he rubs against her- she's already very wet. Quickly Billy detaches from the kiss, moving down towards her neck; planting a firm kiss on the left side of her neck. She trembles slightly from his kiss. Now he starts to harden his grinding against her, causing her to arch her back in response; while nipping and sucking hard on her neck.

"MMMM" Frankie moans, enjoying Billy's actions.

'Knock, knock, knock' comes from the door, interrupting the pair.

"For fuck sake." Billy, annoyed, grumbles.

"Just leave it, they'll go away." Frankie tries to persuade him, while pulling him down on top of her again.

'Knock, knock, knock' again.

"They aren't going away." Billy answers in return, still annoyed.

'Knock, knock, knock' the door goes again.

Billy looks down at Frankie: "Lets go see what they want." Then kisses her- a quick peck on the lips.

"Aww" Frankie moans, disappointedly- rightly.

He gets up and walks to the door, picking up his jumper and a pair of shorts along the way putting them on before opening the door.

'Knock, knock, knock' goes the door again- whoever it is, is very impatient and persistent.

"I'm coming, hang on!" Billy shouts, angrily.

Finally he opens the door- the neighbours. They are always causing and having 'problems' they involve Billy and Frankie in.

"Hello Joan, what's up?" Billy asks with a fake smile.

"Sorry to disturb you Billy, but I have a problem and I need some help." She replies.

'Go figure' Billy thinks.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

At this point Frankie rubs up behind him in her nightgown.

"Hi Joan." She says from behind him.

"Hi Francesca." She replies.

Frankie now wraps her arms around Billy's waist hugging him, nestling her head against his shoulder.

"What's the problem?" He asks.

"It's better if you see it for yourself. I can't really tell you- too hard to explain." Joan replies.

'Too hard or can't be bothered?' Billy thinks to himself.

At this point he follows Joan next door. Frankie closes the door behind him and walks, disappointedly, inside the house. Sadly, she picks up and distinguishes the candles, putting away the wine and blanket.

Meanwhile, Billy, follows Joan next door to the big 'problem' she is having. They walk in together and she leads him to her bedroom...

"Erm Joan, where are you going with this?" Billy asks while walking up the stairs being lead by Joan.

"Raymond is upstairs in the bedroom, don't worry. I'm not that kind of woman." She replies rolling her eyes.

They walk into the bedroom where Raymond is sitting on the edge of the bed, facing the wall, with his back turned to them. He has his shirt off and has not moved once. Billy walks over and kneels down in front of Raymond.

"What's up mate?" He asks.

Raymond moves his hand from leg- he has cut himself. Not even a deep cut, just a scratch going up his leg- rather melodramatic to not speak.

"Okay, well you've just scratched your leg mate. Rub some anti-septic cream on it and you'll be fine." He says as he stands up.

'That's what you brought me here for? A fucking scratch? I was about to get laid for fuck sake' Billy thinks.

He walks out the bedroom at this point, past Joan: "Thanks Billy." She says as he passes her.

"It's okay." He replies.

Billy now walks back home. When he gets upstairs to the bedroom, Frankie is already asleep in bed. Billy, already angry with Joan and Raymond, is now furious. He did not sleep well that night.

The next morning Billy woke up before Frankie. He just looked at her for a moment, seeing her eyes flutter during a dream- it was rather cute. It made him smile knowing she's dreaming and so peaceful. Gently, as to not disturb her, he turned over and got out of bed. He went downstairs to make his beloved breakfast in bed, which ought to warm her up on the cold and frosty November morning. He started to prepare her favourite- a full-English breakfast.

Meanwhile, upstairs in bed, Frankie wakes up to the delicious smell of sausages rising from the kitchen. She gets out of bed, following the smell downstairs.

"Mmm, that smells nice." She says, peeking out from behind the door frame.

Billy, startled, let out a slight high-pitched "ahh!" in response; to which Frankie laughed at, walking in and sitting at the table.

"Damn, you were meant to be asleep upstairs so I could bring up your favourite- full-English breakfast in bed."

"Awwww." Was Frankie's response, blushing slightly giving a shy cute little smile.

"Well it's almost done now, so give me a minute and I'll sit with you. Want a drink?"

"Orange juice please." She replies smiling.

"As you wish princess." He says smiling back at her.

Now, Frankie could not help but blush- he hasn't called her 'princess' in a very long time (they had been arguing and on the rocks for a while)- and she was very happy that he had. So, once breakfast was cooked, they sat and talked; just enjoying the others company- laughing, reminiscing and so on. The conversation moved from their first date- a picnic in Woodbury Park with a walk through the forest at dusk during the autumn- to the first time they were intimate with each other. It was about a month after they had 'officially' become a couple, they had agreed to meet and go out for the day- at this point Frankie still lived with her mum, simply because she did not have the money to afford her own place. Anyway, because Frankie was still living with her mum she had to abide by her rules; which meant Billy wasn't allowed to be there if her mum wasn't there. Well when Billy got to Frankie's house her mum wasn't in and Frankie had to get ready, so she invited Billy in. They went upstairs to her room where Billy sat on her bed and waited for her to get ready; but Frankie had other plans.

"I remember, as soon as I sat down on your bed you took off your shirt. If I'm correct, you were wearing a pink bra with white and orange polka dots."

"As if you remember my bra- you haven't seen that one in years." Frankie replies, laughing slightly.

"Well I do. I remember everything about that day."

"Oh really?" Frankie asks a little cheekily. "What happened after that then?"

"Yeah really. You stood right in front off me, right between my legs, just looking at me. You put your arms around my neck and kissed me." Billy replies smiling.

"Ooo, then what?" She asks enticed by the recount of their first time.

"Well I ran my hands up your legs and enjoyed the kiss- a lot."

"Yeah? Then what?"

"Well, if you remember I"

"You picked me up." She smiles, while interrupting him.

"Yeah, I picked you up. You wrapped your legs round me- oh I loved that- and we kept kissing." He continues.

"You loved me wrapping my legs round you?"

"Yeah, I thought it was hot. Anyway, I laid you on your back and we continued kissing. You actually hadn't stopped kissing me the whole time."

"Yeah I know." She replied with a cheeky look on her face.

"Well I took off your bra while you were taking off my jeans. Your boobs looked so nice- nice and perky." He replies winking at her. "And they were really firm. Which is why I just had to play with them."

"Yeah I'm glad you did. You kissed your way down my neck, down onto my chest."

"I love doing that, the anticipation makes it that little bit better. Plus I like teasing you." Billy replies laughing slightly.

"Laugh all you want, but I like the teasing. And I get you back in my own way."

"Yeah, yeah I know you do. If you really want to get me you'll get me right on the edge and then stop. God that's painful sometimes."

A cheeky laugh escapes from Frankie as a reply.

"But as soon as my hand touched your boob you arched your back and let out little moan."

"Well, what can I say? I like my boobs to played with." She replies shy smile.

"Oh I know, I found that out when I tried to stop and move further down the first time. You moaned at me for moving to your pussy." Billy replied lightly laughing.

"Anyway, continue." Frankie motioned while rolling her eyes.

"Yeah, then I chose to do both- playing with your boobs- the way you like it- and gently rubbing your clit. As I recall, you enjoyed that too because you started writhing against my hand."

"Well yeah of course."

"But we did that for a little while and then you had to get ready. I was so in love with you at that moment. I just wanted to kiss you again and hold you close to me."

"Awww babe, that's so sweet!"

The pair then continued to recount the evening they had after their little intimate moment- a nice meal at a restaurant and then going to see a local band play at a small gig in Epping where Frankie lived at the time. They had such a laugh and a nice time that evening, they could not keep their hands off each other- not in a sexual way, but just constantly hugging and being close. As they continued to reminisce, the hours slipped away easily. When Frankie looked at the clock it was two in the after-noon. They had to go shopping before the shops closed at five o'clock. It was a Sunday after-all. They spent the rest of the day shopping, just out and about together. When they finally got in later that evening, they watched a film and snuggled together on the sofa before going to bed.

Only a week to go till Billy and Francesca's anniversary.

Things were getting a little secretive now between the pair, because neither of them wanted the other to know or see what they had bought the other for their anniversary. Frankie had decided to get her beloved a holiday themed gift- an autographed Harlequins rugby shirt, they were his favourite team. The shirt was signed by all the big named stars- Chris Robshaw, Luke Wallace, Mike Brown, Joe Marler, Nick Easter and so on. It was a very thoughtful gift and one he would cherish until the day he died. And she had to keep the very special shirt out of Billy's vision until December 8th. Billy, meanwhile, had been keeping his own secrete about his present for Frankie. It wasn't as big as Frankie's present but the significance of it was just as important. The pair were busy focusing on getting everything sorted for one another that they didn't spend a lot of time with each other that week.

December 8th.

The day of their three year anniversary was finally here. Spirits were high because it was getting closer to Christmas, but for the pair they were full of joy and love as it was their day. The most important date shared by the pair. They awoke looking into each other's eyes- hers blue and his brown. A smile grew on their faces as the realisation that today was their special day together. They shared a kiss before jumping into action- getting ready and doing breakfast. After an hour or so, breakfast eaten and the pair ready for the day, Frankie decided to go get her present for Billy.

Skipping down the stairs she called out "Here you go baby. Happy anniversary."

A warming smile and look of excitement flooded Billy's face as he took the gift, saying "Thank you babe" and gave his girlfriend a kiss.

Once opened he looked at the shirt and was in awe.

"How did you get this!?" He asked in amazement.

"Because I'm good." She replied with a cheeky smile on her face before kissing him on the cheek.

Immediately he cuddled her and squeezed her tight.

"Babe I love it. I love you. Thank you so much."

"I love you too babe, I'm glad you like it."

"You ready for your present?" Billy replied with a coy smile.

"Yeah." Frankie replied with a giddy excited look.

"Ok, go get ready. Wear something warm but comfortable and I'll meet you back down here in twenty minutes."

"Why? Where we going?"

"Just trust me please."

"Ok."

"Now go get ready gorgeous."

At this point Frankie bounded upstairs and got dressed.

Twenty minutes later the pair were ready to go. Billy drove as only he knew where they were going. Frankie had no idea what was in store for her today.

First they visited Woodbury Park- the place of their first date. Billy walked Frankie to the exact place they met and the path they walked along that day.

"Awww babe, here" she said pointing in down at the ground, "is where we had our fist hug."

JChan22
JChan22
30 Followers
12