Rubber Katie and Latex Jenny Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling a bit giggly at what I was about to do, I extracted the dildo from its bag and laid it on the bed next to me. I found the edge of the flap between my legs and ripped open the Velcro holding it tight closed. I pulled the latex of the bikini briefs stickily to one side to reveal my engorged labia - wide open, wet and ready for action. I eased two then three rubber fingers into the opening and pushed them deep inside. The answering throbs from the muscles contracting inside me confirmed that I was just moments away from coming. Quickly, l took the dildo and placed both hands around the artificial member. Despite its size, it slid easily into the wet opening of my pussy so that my lips seemed to suck it in. I could feel its pressure against my clitoris which was beginning to throb. I held the dildo there for a moment enjoying the sensation it was developing within me but I couldn't hold out for long and with a rapid jerk I plunged it - hard and deep into myself. I gasped as it pushed into me. I had never had anything so large inside of me before, but I was very wet and engorged and the purple rod seemed to melt its way inside as I hurriedly continued to push. My orgasm hit and my senses blurred in a stunning burst that left me drained, flat on the bed.

In that single long thrust, I had driven the dildo to the "hilt". It felt like I had been split wide open, invaded by a powerful force insinuating itself into every internal cavity. Every small movement of the dildo was amplified within me by its size. I lay on the bed gently twisting and tugging on it; slowly drawing it out then pushing it back. The wardrobes in my bedroom are similar to Jenny's with mirrored doors and for an age I lay on my side watching my alien reflection running slick hands over its shiny rubber skin as it masturbated itself. I managed to maintain a continuous state of arousal as time drifted relishing the new sensations of the latex surrounding me.

12