Rubbing Me The Right Way

Story Info
My wife suggested that her sister give me a massage.
3k words
4.42
526.6k
109
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Peg, and I were invited to my sister-in-law's for Thanksgiving last year and we always tried to accommodate her, first, because she's my wife's sister and, second, because she's a widow having lost her husband in the Iraq War. She and Peg have always been close, there's just a year and a half difference, Janet, being the younger one.

During the meal, the conversation somehow got onto massages, I might have mentioned the back pains I'd been having, I don't know, and Janet said that she had a massage table in the back bedroom and that she'd be happy to give me a massage after we'd eaten.

Well, I'd had massages before and they've always been quite pleasant, quite enjoyable, so I readily agreed.

After we'd helped clear the table and load and start the dishwasher, she took me back to the spare bedroom and put up the table.

"Here's a towel, get undressed and lay on your stomach and put this over your butt," she said and she left the room. So, I stripped, got on the table and Peg draped the towel over me, then called her sister back into the room.

Janet squirted some lotion on my shoulders and began massaging me, showing Peg how to work my shoulders and back, especially my lower back where I'd been having the most discomfort lately.

It really was quite lovely, even kind of sexy, though, of course, my wife was right there, even doing some of the massaging. I'd never really had much sexual interest in Janet even though she was pretty, more or less a slightly younger version of my wife.

With Peg and me, the last few years had seen her interest in sex diminish while mine, well, if anything, might have even increased, who knows why? Maybe just because Peg's had fallen.

But, the massage, well, four female hands sliding over my body, it was having an effect on relaxing me except for one spot that I was laying on.

They moved to my legs, Peg on my left side, Jan on my right and began with my feet and arches.

All this time, they're talking a bit about how to relax certain muscles, Janet showing her different techniques and so on, as I lay there being as pampered as I'd never been before.

They worked their way up my calves and onto my thighs as I felt a hand glide up my inner thigh and fingertips graze across the side of my testicles. And not once or twice but over and over, each time going just a bit higher and spending a little more time there. And, it was along my right thigh.

"Time to turn over, Stan," Janet said and I moved onto my back as Peg shifted the towel, keeping it over me. I knew, though, that there could be no secret of my arousal, it would have been obvious to an orbiting satellite.

Janet had Peg shift back up to my shoulders and they used more lotion and began working my muscles steadily, then onto my arms and chest.

I wasn't sure that Janet's rubbing my nipples was a standard massage technique but Peg was soon doing the same on her side, now my right.

Then, Jan had them move to my feet and they began their upward climb, rubbing as they headed toward the obvious erection lurking under the towel.

Peg was rubbing my thigh as her younger sister's hands slid between my legs to work my inner thigh as I felt her hands go higher, even under the towel, the back of her hand brushing right along the shaft of my cock.

"I think I'm feeling some real stiffness, Sis, think I should see what I can do to relieve it? It does seem to be bothering Stan, look," she said as she swept the towel away.

I was looking at Peg as my hardened cock was bared and she's just as cool as can be, smiling at me while her sister squirts more lotion on me, this time right along the length of my cock, then spread it with her fingers.

"Let's see, I think I remember how to do this," Janet laughs as Peg says, "Oh, you look like it's all coming back," as her hand slides up and down.

All I could do was smile. It totally surprised me that my wife was a willing part to this, I mean, she had to be, otherwise she would have nipped it in the bud right near the beginning.

"You look happy, hon. Like your massage?" Peg asked as her sister stroked me up and down.

"This is kind of unbelievable but I'm sure not going to complain."

"Here, take over while I get comfy," Janet said to my wife as she pulled off her top and undid her bra and took it off. "There, that better?" she asked as her hands took me back.

"Oh, lots better, no complaints here," I told her, after all she had beautiful breasts, I'd seen her in a bikini and, well, she's thirty-seven and looks twenty-seven.

"Maybe I need to ask what brought this all about, though I'm sure not wanting it to stop?"

"Well, it's no secret, Stan, that my interest in sex is not what it used to be and, well, about three weeks ago, Janet and I were talking and she told me she was nothing but horny these days. So, I asked her if she might like to share my wifely duties, so to speak."

"Oh, I laughed when she said that, Stan, I really thought she was kidding," Janet said.

"But, she's not? Is that what this is about?" I asked them both.

My wife was the one who answered, "Well, Stan, you can see that Janet's pretty serious and she's got a beautiful body. Why not let him see the rest?" she asked her sister who then pulled off her slacks and panties.

I leaned up on my elbows to take her in.

"It really is too bad Jeff is gone, you should certainly have a man in your life, Janet," I told her.

"Well, she can, Stan. I'm telling you that it's okay with me if you have sex with Jan and keep her happy. Just don't forget me when I feel like it, okay?"

Of course, I heard those words, they were clear enough. It was the implications of the words that didn't sink in immediately, there were just too many of them.

Janet didn't live too far from us, only a few miles, so what Peg was saying was that she and I could have frequent sex. And, she made it obvious that I never needed to hide my sex with her sister from her, even could be quite open about it.

Peg now began taking her clothes off, telling me, "Well, this has got me pretty worked-up, so I think we should finish this, the three of us, in Jan's bedroom," and she helped me off the table and we walked down the hall to the master bedroom where our hostess swept the covers back and got in with Peg and I following. I was in the middle, of course, and, well, what began was something that I'd only read about on those erotic story sites on the web and we all know those are just some horny guy's runaway imagination.

But I had both of them over me kissing me, their hands still caressing me, when Peg said, "I want you to do Janet first, it's been a long time for her and I know she's ready, right?" she asked her sister.

"Oh, am I ever," she said as she swung a leg over me, while my wife held me steady so her sister could wiggle down on to me.

If you're a guy, you've probably had this same fantasy but this was no dream, my sister-in-law was fucking me while my wife watched, smiling at the pleasure we were both having.

"You two are really quite beautiful. I just never thought I'd be happy watching my husband having sex with another woman. But I love you both and this is quite wonderful," she said.

I looked over at her and she stood there looking at us, her hand down rubbing, then looking down, to say, "This is sure getting me in the mood, too, Stan, I hope you're feeling extra virile tonight. I'm gonna want you, too."

"Mmm, then I can watch you two," Janet said.

"Yes, It'll be a first for me, I've never done it with someone watching us," my wife tittered.

Janet was moving up and down on me and I lay there so wonderfully fucked by my hot sister-in-law, wondering why there wasn't a line of guys ready to take this woman to bed. Not that I was complaining, of course.

"Mmm, oh, it's been so long, mmm, oh, I'm gonna cum, right now, uh, uh, UUH, umm, unnh," she groaned as she kept scissoring up and down over me and I knew I was close as well.

Then, I felt it beginning, the tingling that starts right in the tip end of my dick and starts to travel down to the base, then radiates out all across my body as I started spurting my cum into my wife's sister while she looked on. I just never thought I would be fucking my sister-in-law while my wife watched.

Janet leaned down and kissed me for a minute or two while I fondled her nice breasts, then she raised back up as Peg helped her up off my cock.

Chapter 2

"How about doing me doggie-style, I like that best," Peg suggested and she got up on her hands and knees. I knelt behind her and put my cock up to her and began pushing.

Well, I'm forty now and while that hasn't been too bad so far, I just had a very strong ejaculation into a sexy and somewhat taboo woman and now was trying to enter my wife, so familiar after over fifteen years of sex together, well, my cock kept folding on me and I couldn't penetrate her.

"Here, sit back, Stan, let me see what I can do," Janet said and I eased back onto my heels watching her lower her mouth over me to start sucking.

Well, Peg had pretty much quit offering me blow jobs about four or five years ago, so when her sister's mouth began pulling on me, the blood rushed in hardening me in record time.

Janet lifted off me, telling her sister, "Some things you just don't forget, right? Works every time, he's all yours, Sis, have fun," and I began pushing my re-hardened cock into my wife's pussy as she started moving around in a circle while I stroked in and out. This has always been our favorite way of fucking, always giving us the best orgasms.

It was feeling pretty good even though I'd already had one orgasm, Peg was still pretty tight though not quite like her sister as I'd just found out.

Peg turned back toward me, asking, "Am I still all right after having Janet?"

"Oh, hon, come on, it's not nice to compare and, really, being sisters, you both are pretty similar."

"Mmm, I think you answered that quite well, Stan, quite well," my wife said.

I was taking nice, long strokes which were feeling really good as Janet's hand was caressing my back and butt, helping me stay erect, I'm sure. I could feel my wife's pussy contract a little as she put her head down, asking me to fuck her fast.

So, I began thrusting faster and faster, still keeping the strokes long and she began shuddering and groaning, her orgasm began to overtake her and mine began as well.

It had been several years since we'd last had orgasms simultaneously, always a happy event and my ejaculation was almost as strong this time as it had been inside her sister just a half hour or so before.

But I knew that was just about it for me.

We, all three, lay there together, Janet saying, "Peg and I talked about you two spending the night, so we can just stay here, Stan. I haven't had a man in my bed in a while and I'm happy to share with my sister."

They were each kind of playing with my semi-floppy cock as Peg leaned up and whispered in my ear, "Why don't you give her oral, she told me how much she loves it. You can do that, right?"

I turned to Jan and said, "I'd love to lick you, Jan, if you'd like," and without saying a word, she rolled onto her back and spread open as I got up between her legs and began licking and tonguing her wet slit.

"Mmm, oh, yeah, oh, have I missed that," she groaned.

Peg reached under me between my legs to grip my cock hanging down to begin stroking me as I gave her sister oral sex. She pulled my cock and balls back to begin stroking the underneath especially on that part right under the head where it's so sensitive. She held me in one hand up under me while she petted and stroked her palm and fingers up and down along my cock and balls. It had me wondering just where she might have learned to do it that way as she'd never done it to me before. But, well, we all have our secrets, don't we?

"Omigod, oh, Stan, oh, baby, your tongue's gonna...uh, UH, UH, umm, mmm, mmm," she cried out as I felt her whole body tremble and shake.

After, we were all laying there together when Peg said, "Jan, why don't you suck Stan so he'll sleep nice and happy. I know he loves it and it's something he hasn't gotten much of lately."

"Well, I'm really out of practice but it's something I've always loved to do. With as good as you made me feel tonight, I'd just love it," she said and got up on her hands and knees, took me in her hand and began licking around and around the head.

Peg has never been very forthcoming when it comes to giving me blow jobs even though she does enjoy oral sex when I do her. Who knew, some women are just like that, I suppose.

Then, Janet's lips softly flowed over the head of my cock up and down, wetly pulsing over my crown, sending waves of pleasure up and down my cock. She was just superb and I was already wondering about future oral sex with my sister-in-law in great anticipation.

"You look happy, Stan," Peg said and I nodded contentedly as her sister sucked me.

With all the activity my dick had by that point, it did take a while which was fine with me and seemingly fine with my sister-in-law as well. I've found out since that she has always loved giving head ever since she did it the first time.

I slept like a baby that first night, sandwiched between my wife and her sister in Janet's queen-sized bed.

The next morning, Peg volunteered to let us stay in bed while she went and prepared a nice breakfast for us. Janet seemed to wake up feeling pretty playful and was soon sucking me but I had other things on my mind so I suggested we do a little doggie-fucking and she was immediately up on her hands and knees as I plunged in and out of her.

We were going at it when Peg came back telling us that everything was ready.

"Everything's hot, though you two seem pretty hot yourselves. But eggs aren't good cold, let's go eat, you can have some fun while we eat and always come back to bed for more of this."

So I pulled out of her and helped her up then went downstairs for breakfast.

I sat down and Janet carefully sat on my lap taking the time to work her pussy down onto me and that's how we had breakfast.

Her muscle control was phenomenal, she didn't move at all up and down, but only flexed her muscles to keep me hard and swollen inside her.

She had me feed her the toast which got to be funny because I couldn't quite see her mouth and kept getting jelly on her nose. But we did finish and Janet and I went back upstairs where we resumed doggie-fucking until we'd both cummed.

Peg was back upstairs with us to be there as we both had orgasms, then Peg and I went and had a shower together and, in the middle, she shut off the water and had me do her from behind while she bent over for me. She said that watching us was turning her on more than she's been in many a year which was fine with me.

So, that's basically how it all started with my sister-in-law, Janet.

We began having sex together two or three times a week, sometimes with Peg joining us. That really seemed to get her in the mood, even more than when we were first married. Rather unexpectedly for me, I now had two rather eager sex partners. Peg really seemed to prefer us all having a threesome and she would join in quite spiritedly.

It's been about a year now and it was after about three months of the start of our threesomes when Peg talked with me about having her sister move in with us to live.

Janet put her house on the market and moved in with us and it took about three months for her house to sell.

She has her own bedroom which I sometimes share with her and she also joins Peg and I at times. I can tell you that the arrangement has reinvigorated my wife's libido and I now am one of the many men who are taking that 'little blue pill' to keep my women happy.

Once her house was sold, Janet paid to have a pool put in which we use much of the time. We all have wonderful all-over tans now and we're often undressed around the house as well.

Oh, Janet and Peg still team-up to give me massages and I make sure I pay them back the best way I know how.