Rubbing Teacher the Wrong Way

Story Info
An arrogant teacher confuses an ex-student for her masseuse!
8.2k words
4.2
86.2k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She flung the massage parlor's doors wide open and put her hands on her hips. Everyone turned.

"It - it's Anne the Axe!" one of the patients whispered.

The woman with her hands on her hips smirked. She was beautiful. Stunning. And very, very tall - easily over six-feet in her heels. Yet it was more than her long legs and flawless face: This smirking goddess exuded a throwback-brand of brash, feminine beauty - like a Hollywood siren from the 1950s.

"Why do they call her Anne the Axe?" a patient whispered back.

"Dude... you must be new to town!"

Anne Anderson - or, as the kids called her, "Anne the Axe" - walked confidently to the reception desk, her hips swaying from side-to-side. She was dressed conservatively - on paper, at least. A stylish business jacket, thin black sweater, heels and designer slacks - nothing out of the ordinary. But her body was making the outfit anything but conservative: Anne was built like a schoolboy's fantasy. She was no longer in her twenties, but the sexy, intimidating woman was packed with curves - and sweet Jesus, her chest...

WOW.

"So solly! We closed for day! Come back later!" said the receptionist. She pointed to the clock; it was 5:05 p.m.

"You're closed for everyone else - but I assure you, you'll stay open for me!" Anne snapped. "Tell Kim it's an emergency. My back is killing me!"

The towering woman ran her fingers through her strawberry blonde hair and glared at the receptionist. All of her manerisms were so forceful - like she was used to ruling with an iron fist.

For good reason: She was a high school teacher. 14 year veteran, senior-year math. But she was so much more than that:

Anne Anderson was a legend.

Anne the Axe had taught at the local high school ever since she graduated from college. With her huge tits and curvy frame, an entire generation of the town's 18-year-old boys had grown-up lusting after her. She was their #1 teenage fantasy; having wet dreams about her was practically a rite of passage. One wise guy said that Miss Anderson was responsible for spilling more seamen than an iceberg!

Each year, a new army of 18-year-old adolescents would grovel at her feet. Every Valentine's Day, she received more cards, flowers and chocolates than she could ever hope to carry. And if she ever wanted to induce a heart attack, all she had to do was lean way, way down... and watch the kids stare bug-eyed at her cleavage. It was such a thrill for the unmarried teacher: The future CEOs, doctors, lawyers and tycoons of America - and SHE would always be the one who got away. All they would EVER get was an eyeful of her mouthwatering cleavage - and a lifetime of masturbatory material.

When a boy had a question, one of her most wicked indulgences was leaning ALL the way over, so her breasts hovered right by their eyes, and watching their faces would turn fire engine-red. Then... they rushed off to the bathroom with their hands in their pants...

Wacking-off to Miss Anderson was the school tradition.

All the students DREAMED of seeing her tits. They fantasized over what they looked like. The topic was discussed daily at every cafeteria table: "Dude!! I'll bet they're HUGE!!" "Of course they're huge! I bet they're also super-firm!" "I think she's 36 D!" "Nah, she's at least 38 F!"

Everyone had a different theory about what her true bust-size was. The pros and cons were debated Lincoln/Douglas-style in the boys' locker room before every P.E. class!

No exaggeration.

All the red-blooded boys dreamed of touching her - of exploring every inch of her glorious body. They dreamed of FUCKING HER over and over again - and conquering the legend...

Conquering Anne the Axe would be like... well, it would be like being the first man on the moon! Only BIGGER! So each year, a new class of kids plotted like super villains. Some even VOWED that they'd be the one to finally penetrate her! There was almost a reverse "sword-in-the-stone" quality to their boasting.

None of their vows came true, of course. Don't be absurd! The Queen wouldn't let herself be seduced by a lowly peasant! No matter how many times the poor peasant tried...

Anne the Axe deftly sidestepped the boys' sophomoric attempts to separate her from her clothes, or photograph her in the buff, or learn her private measurements. Still, they plotted: One 18-year-old kid put mirrors on his shoes in an attempt to look up her dress. Another was caught trying to hide a webcam in the faculty bathroom. Another tried to sucker her into joining the "Bra of the Month" club, in a feeble attempt to learn her bust-size! But she always saw through their silly ploys.

Then... vengeance was hers! And NOBODY was more vengeful than The Axe!

Miss Anderson was a dominatrix masquerading as a high school teacher.

The kids called her "Anne the Axe" because she was as scary as a battle axe; it was NOT a term of endearment. She had a malicious wit and a sadistic sense of humor, and wasn't above using sexual innuendo to embarrass a student: "Class, Mr. Smith's report was short, thin and inadequate. From what I hear, that's also an accurate description of something else!" "Class, Miss Jones' essay was flat and underdeveloped. I nearly confused it with her... oh, never mind!"

She could destroy you overnight.

Once, she had the star football player expelled for sexual harassment. It's the most famous Anne the Axe tale of them all. According to the urban myth, she kicked the QB in the nuts when he exposed himself - and then laughed at the size of his tiny little prick as he was carried away! The humiliated boy lost his college scholarship AND his "lady's man" reputation.

But that's another story.

The receptionist didn't know any of this. She barely spoke any English and couldn't figure out why this tall, angry woman was bossing her around like an unruly schoolgirl:

"Listen to me, young lady. Kim was my student. I left a message on her cell phone. Tell her I'm here. Now!"

"No - no - I solly -"

"Pardon the pun, and I don't mean to be culturally insensitive, but be like those sticks you eat with and CHOP CHOP!! Go find Kim! Meanwhile, I'll get ready in the massage room. There's not much time - the charity gala is in four hours, and she NEEDS to relieve my back pain!"

Miss Anderson was asked to guest-model a $17 thousand evening gown at the school's annual fundraiser, and knew she would be on her feet - in those uncomfortable high heels. Her back would be in excruciating pain. This was the drawback of being so top-heavy: Her chest got her lots of attention, but also did a number on her back.

While the receptionist was still babbling in Korean, Anne opened the door and marched right past her.

"No - no - no!! I solly!! We closed! You no come in!"

Anne ignored her and kept walking.

The receptionist didn't know what to do, so she ran to the janitor for help...

When Miss Anderson got to the massage room, she turned on the light. Very bright; her eyes instinctively blinked to readjust. The massage table was ready for the next patient: There was a clean sheet of paper on top, a towel to cover herself, and a bench for her clothes.

Anne proceeded to undress: First she slipped off her sleek business jacket. She had just bought it last week (from Italy). Typically, she didn't wear jackets... but she had recently injured her back and put on a little bit of weight. Her jacket helped hide her, um... excesses.

Especially the "excesses" around her hips and ass.

She pulled her tight black sweater up over her head. The sexy teacher's gigantic tits were snug and secure in a VERY sturdy, extra-supportive bra, but her cleavage was STILL spilling over! Miss Anderson squeezed her breasts in her hands and smiled. The most famous tits in town.

Then - a noise! It - it sounded like a MAN'S voice!

She immediately covered her chest. Her cleavage was jiggling! Was - was someone there?! She froze in place, afraid to move.

"Hello...?"

Three seconds ticked by. All was quiet, except for a vacuum whirring down the hall.

Anne sighed. Getting undressed always made her nervous...

She undid her oversized leather belt and unbuttoned her pants - and her hips and stomach extended. Dammit - she was developing a small potbelly. She swore to herself that she'd start dieting again... next Monday.

The sexy teacher slipped out of her five-inch heels and wiggled her toes. Standing with her flat feet on the ground was always a humbling experience: High heels made Anne feel invincible - like she was larger-than-life! Her overpowering height was an important part of her "Anne the Axe" aura. Without her five-inch heels, her stature was dramatically lowered, literally and figuratively... she was revealed to be... well... ordinary.

No longer someone they had to look up to.

Sigh...

Anne wiggled her hips until her designer slacks inched down her ass and dropped to her ankles. She smiled weakly. All those high school boys who swore they'd sell their soul to get in her pants, well, here they were - on the floor in a disheveled mess! Have at it, boys! The cool air instantly gave her skin goosebumps. She started breathing faster: Anne the Axe was down to her bra and panties...

She - she heard a noise! She DID!! It sounded like a man was LAUGHING!!

Miss Anderson stared nervously at the door, clutching her big tits in her arms. Her knees shook. She was now just in her underwear... and nothing else. About 95 percent of her body was visible! The thought of getting caught semi-naked like this nearly gave her a panic attack! Imagine the headlines: "Anne the Axe in Her Undies! Her Goodies Revealed! Click HERE for the Candid Pics!"

NO!!

"K - Kim...? That you, Kim?"

She waited... but nobody came.

False alarm.

Anne sighed in relief.

Still feeling uneasy, she decided to analyze her body in the full-length mirror on the door while she waited. It had been a while; she had avoided the mirror since gaining weight. Anne closed her eyes and counted to five - and then stared wide-eyed at her reflection:

OMG!

The image staring back at her was NOT Anne the Axe, Legendary Temptress and High School Sex Symbol. This was the image of some... thick-bodied, older woman named Anne Anderson... an unmarried, unwanted 37-year-old school teacher whose bad back had prevented her from visiting the gym for months at a time.

In just her modest bra and panties.

And harsh, unforgiving florescent lighting.

"Fuck me!!"

She looked down: Her legs were still long and inviting, but her thighs now had an unattractive wobble. That was new... she'd have to work on that. Her wider-than-normal hips gave her an exaggerated hourglass figure. A touch of cellulite tainted her formerly-flawless legs...

Cellulite! She was too young for cellulite! ...Wasn't she?

And her panties were SO unsexy: Plain white cotton. There was the distinct shadow of a camel toe... she quickly adjusted her crotch. It was clearly time to invest in more exotic undergarments. Something more befitting "Anne the Axe" - especially now, since she was getting... well, older.

Sigh.

White cotton panties were no longer cutting it. When she was in her 20s or early 30s, they were cute. She always thought that white cotton panties on a beautiful, nubile girl was wholesome and sweet. But on her... they were looking like - like granny panties!!

She looked like a menopausal aunt!

"Fuck!!"

Her body had always been very curvy, but it was now bordering on chunky. The mirror didn't lie: Gravity was taking a toll EVERYWHERE. Her pale, white belly jutted over her panties' waistband, and her entire physique seemed soft and bloated. WTF! Was she starting to develop a double-chin?

"This CANNOT BE ME!!"

But it was.

She had now reached the horrible age when she looked better IN clothes than out of them! Her reign as the school's sex symbol would come to a close soon... Someone prettier - and younger - would come along. It was inevitable. Nobody reigns forever.

The Queen is dead. Long live the Queen.

That was the part she dreaded the most: Being conquered and dethroned... and humiliated in the hallways.

It would be too soul-wrenching to even imagine! She had so thoroughly abused her status as High School Sex Goddess. She had no shortage of enemies... the moment there was blood in the water...

Anne gulped.

Her enemies would strip her, judge her, ridicule her and destroy her...

She gazed at the mirror and thought: For so many years, thousands of students would gladly forfeit their family inheritance to see what she's seeing: Anne the Axe in nothing but her bra and panties! But... if anyone ever got a good look of what she REALLY looked like... if they ever separated the "Anne the Axe" legend from the flesh-and-blood, wide-hipped older lady... why, her reign as Queen would be OVER in a heartbeat. Just like that. She'd be... a laughingstock!

An image flashed in her mind of standing naked in the middle of the school. No clothes, no makeup, no heels. Naked. Completely, 100 percent naked. Looking like... this.

The thought nearly made her burst into tears.

"Kill me!!"

Anne stood in front of the mirror, embarrassed and horrified by her reflection. Dammit! All those workouts she skipped had left her in the worst shape of her life. And she still had to model a $17 thousand evening gown! She sucked in her gut all the way, pushed out her chest and posed. Okay, that was a little better. Yes, in the right lighting, this was closer to the Fantasy Girl that all her students were jerking-off to... the legendary Anne the Axe, High School Sex Goddess. Her front was... acceptable.

But what about her ass?

She turned around to look at her backside in the mirror. Hmm... it was hard to see from the sides - and moving her neck like that made her back hurt. So she bent over - all the way over - with her head between her knees. It was a silly-looking pose - it almost looked like she was getting ready to hike a football - but it gave her a great view of her derrière.

"Jesus fucking Christ...!"

Her butt was now more squarish than round! And she was a little baggy(!) where her cheeks and upper-thighs meet. Bleah!! But... maybe she was being too critical? Hey, she was 37. And it's not like this was the most, ahem, complimentary pose possible. I mean, no woman would look perfect in a pose like this! So sure, her butt looked a smidgen thicker than she'd like, but overall, not too bad... Not too bad at all...

...Right?

Feeling braver, Anne pulled her panties up the crack of her ass, giving herself a wedgie. Softly at first - and then ALL THE WAY up her crack!

"What the...?!"

Her exposed cheeks were ghastly pale. She didn't even recognize them anymore! Along with her outstanding tits, she had always been blessed with a tight, round ass. Always! An ass so tight, men would DROOL! Once in college, she was voted "Best Tush" on Greek Row. Oh, how she loved college! All those cute college boys would follow her like puppy dogs, studying her with lustful eyes... and of course, she pretended not to even notice...

But now?

Her cheeks had lost much of their definition. Gross - was that a PIMPLE near her ass-crack?! Oh, no! She would NOT let the great and powerful Anne the Axe become a fat-ass with butt-acne!! Oh, HELL NO!! Back to the gym... next Monday.

Miss Anderson had heard the kids talking about twerking... and since she was in this silly pose anyway, with her rear end in the air and her head between her legs, she decided to see if she could twerk, too. Nobody was around...

She started twerking.

Anne jiggled her ass cheeks and stared at her reflection: That was HORRIBLE!! Her ass cheeks shook WAY too much! It made her butt look like it was made of ocean waves of cottage cheese! She could NEVER let someone see THAT! Then -

The door swung open! A young man in a white jacket was staring at her - while she was bent over, twerking her fat, lumpy ass cheeks!

"Eeeeek!!" Anne squealed. She jumped straight up in the air; her arms fluttered in hysterics. Who was this guy?! What just happened?! Anne hid her face in her hands and tried to collect herself. Time seemed to be standing still. All she could hear was the soft hum of the florescent lights...

Fuck! Okay, where was she?! The - the massage parlor. Okay, right. Her back. So then... this young man... who was he? What was he doing?

OH GOD!!

He was - he was BLATANTLY checking out her body!! The teacher looked down. Oh, no!! She forgot that she was 95 percent naked! (97 percent with her panties stuck up her ass.) She was so exposed! He body! Her bare flesh! No!! She clamped her thighs and covered her bra and panties with her hands. Anne crouched as low as she could...

"Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you," the man laughed. "I'm, uh, Dr. Dan. Yeah. I'm, uh, filling in for Kim... she's not here today. Do you need an emergency massage?"

Anne nodded. Her lower lip quivered and her eyes began to water.

"What in the world were you doing?" he asked. "Some kind of stretch?"

Shame-faced, Anne lowered her head. "N - no. I - I... I was examining my body in the mirror."

"Why?"

"I, uh... I - I thought my butt was too big!" she blurted without thinking.

WTF!! How in the world could she ADMIT that!! Anne the Axe doesn't acknowledge any flaws! Anne the Axe has a PERFECT butt! A perfect everything! Just ask any of the high school boys! Why... why didn't she lie? WHY?! Who was this doctor anyway?

The flustered teacher awkwardly reached inside her undies and tugged her panties out of her ass-crack, wiggling her hips and repositioning her legs. Dr. Dan watched her intently. It was so humiliating! She was shifting her weight from one foot to the other. Those eyes of his... she felt incredibly self-conscious. She re-covered her body and tried to explain:

"I... I've been in pain... I - I haven't been able to exercise. This - this isn't what I really look like!"

Dr. Dan nodded sympathetically. "That's understandable. And as we get older, our metabolism slows and our bodies go through changes. Lower your arms. Let me have a good look at you."

Anne felt her knees go weak. "Wh - what?!"

"Lower your arms. I need to see what I'm working on."

The teacher didn't know what to do! The LAST thing she wanted to do was show-off her chubby, out-of-shape body to the handsome young doctor! Not when she looked like THIS! But her back hurt so badly... and she was still in a daze after getting caught in that ridiculous pose. She winced, but ultimately lowered her arms, sucked her stomach all the way in and arched her back.

There she was, in her real-life undies - the legendary Anne the Axe!

Dr. Dan smiled. He pulled out his phone - and took a picture!

"AAAAHHH!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"Just for my records. Standard procedure. I see some marks on your body that make me nervous. Some of your moles. With your pale complexion, you're at particular risk for skin cancer."

Anne nodded. It was true... her skin was pale...

But - she was just photographed in her UNDIES!!

The doctor reached over and seized her hand. Her fingers trembled in his. He was so forceful - the spontaneity of his motion caught Miss Anderson off-guard. Butterflies fluttered in her stomach. She looked him in the black of his young eyes... and her heart melted.

My Lord! He was so CUTE!

Now that she was out of her heels, he towered over her. Suddenly, Anne the Axe was the short, vulnerable one! Outlandish fantasies raced through her head... Dr. Dan held her hand firmly and walked her over to some sort of platform, but she couldn't stop staring at his dark eyes... Christ, he even SMELLED wonderful!

For a split-second, she considered leaning over and kissing him... and giving the young man the thrill of his life! He'd get so excited: A kiss from Anne the Axe! He'd think he just won the lottery! He'd brag to all his friends! And then -