Rubenesque

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh!" I heard, and then she brought her tongue out to play, dancing with mine. We quickly heated each other up, and her hand moved down to test my length.

"Baby, I need this hard cock in me," she whispered. I handed her the condom, and she quickly rolled it over my straining erection. Then she settled back into the cushions and spread her legs wide.

"Fuck me, Justin."

I lined up my cock with her blazing pussy and slowly pushed inside. Even through the condom, I felt the tight heat envelop my skin. Megan rippled her hips, and I slid home. We both groaned.

I started out slowly while we looked into each other's eyes. I saw happiness and deep satisfaction in Megan's, and she certainly approved of whatever she saw in mine. Soon, her hands reached up, took mine, and guided them to her breasts. I cupped them to sighs from both of us, then I rasped my palms over her nipples.

"Yessss," she hissed. I took the hint and closed my fingers over her hard nubs, rolling them gently and then more firmly when I saw the demanding look in her eyes.

"That's it, baby. Save the teasing for later. Right now, I need a good, hard, fuck," she panted.

"Oh, so I'm giving you what you desperately need? There's going to be a price to pay."

"You think I'm worried?" she shot back.

"You don't even know what it is."

"Justin, I can handle it--whatever's in your dirty little mind. And if it means I get to play with this cock again, then I want to pay."

"A girlfriend that will pay any price? I'm all in."

"Girlfriend, huh? So if you get to abuse my poor little body with your perverted desires, I can be your girlfriend?"

"Yeah."

"Fuck your new girlfriend, Justin. Fuck her like you've won the lottery, because you have." She reached down and trapped her clit between her fingers. My cock jolted at the sight, and her eyes snapped up.

"You like that, don't you?" she hissed. "Like the dirty girls who have to get off? So they can't help themselves and have to come back again and again to degrade themselves in front of you?"

"I love the dirty girls, Megan, especially when they can't help it."

"Well then fuck this dirty girl like you mean it."

My vision went red at the challenge in her eyes. I grabbed her legs, threw them over my shoulders, and slammed my hips into hers.

"YES!!" she yelled.

I bucked into her, over and over, my balls slapping into her ass with each thrust. Her heavy breasts shuddered with each impact. Megan glowed with sexual energy, and that transferred to me. I could already feel the prickles of another orgasm gather in my balls. Fortunately, this being round two, I had better control of my climb. I just existed in a zone of supercharged bliss.

Megan peaked quickly, as turned on by this animalistic display as I was. I could feel her fingers mashing deeply into her clit, furiously working herself. A flush of red settled across her chest. Her curvy body relished the raw, physical passion. She was a real woman, and she needed a real man.

That realization hit me like lightning, and my orgasm surged upward, threatening to blow a gasket. Megan saw it.

"Cum for me, baby. I'm right there with you," she panted.

I rammed her even harder, just giving in to the demands of my cock. Megan noticed, and I could see her do the same: just handing over control to her greedy pussy. The pressure built up, and I squeezed back, until it exploded out of me. Cum surged up from my balls and blasted out of my cock to the sight of stars in my vision. I howled out and slammed into Megan, feeling her pussy spasm around me while she went through her own ordeal.

I lost track of things for a while, until finally some kind of sensation returned. I realized that I had Megan's legs in a white-knuckled grip, and I quickly relaxed my hands. She looked up and winked.

We kept looking into each other's eyes while we came back down to earth, and then Megan pushed herself up so we could share the gifts of our lips. We kissed for a long time, and I could feel her transform from wild sex goddess back into her mortal form.

"That wasn't a dream, was it?" laughed Megan when we pulled back.

"It was better than any dream, and it was all real," I replied. "I can't wait to do it again with my new girlfriend."

"I like the sound of that! Why don't you help your new girlfriend clean up in the shower, and then you can take her out for the evening. I have a feeling she'll really enjoy that and want to show you exactly how much."

"This evening is looking great already."

Megan laughed and pulled me into her bathroom. She got the shower running, tested the temperature, and beckoned me inside. When I got in, she pulled me close.

"Justin, a couple of hours ago I was feeling down and lonely. Now, I feel like a million bucks. I can't wait to share all kinds of time with you, friendly, romantic, dirty, and everything else. I'm really glad we had our conversation today, and that you opened up."

"Me, too, Megan. If I'd known what a naughty girl you were, I would have made a move a long time ago. I want to spend all kinds of time together."

"So you can explore all your perverted fantasies. Is that it?"

"Exactly, girlfriend. We can play the respectable game in public, but in private, I want to meet that sex goddess again and again."

Megan laughed. "Well, the good news is that she's taken up permanent residence in my body. And by the way, she's brought out the hidden sex god in your body, Justin. Don't forget about him."

"Yeah, he kind of took over there for a bit."

"And I loved it, Justin. Don't ever stop."

**** The End ****

Special thanks to PhilWood2 for offering and editing this story!

As authors, one of the greatest rewards is getting comments on our work--it's what drives us to write more. How did this story make you feel? What does it make you think of? How did it affect you? Please take a moment to vote and offer comments, or click the link to send me personal feedback--I'll even respond! It means a lot.

12