Ruby 250

Story Info
Medical trial turns out to be more than Amelia bargained for.
2.9k words
4.42
138.9k
122
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moongay
moongay
31 Followers

Amelia had been taking part in medical trials for several years as a way to earn some extra money. She had taken a cocktail of drugs, and been involved in a wide range of therapies, all with no issue.

She had almost saved enough for a deposit on a flat, and was looking through a list of current available medical trials to see if there were any that could give her the money she needed. Most of the adverts were not suitable - looking for men, or elderly people, or people with a disease - but at the very bottom of the list:

Young women sought for study into female sexual stimulation and orgasm. Duration: One day. £5000 pay. Contact Doctor Harris on xxxxx.

£5000 was an incredible amount of money for a one day trial, and would get her well over the deposit she was aiming for. But a trial looking at sexual stimulation and orgasm? She wasn't innocent by any means, but she hadn't had sex since she had broken up with her boyfriend, and she didn't know how she felt about doctors and nurses seeing her in that way. She'd never even had a smear test. £5000 was such a lot of money though, and she would only have to endure a day of whatever the trial was.

Before she talked herself out of it, she picked up her phone, and typed in Doctor Harris' number. He answered on the third ring.

"Hello, Doctor Harris speaking." It was a man's voice.

"Hi. Um, I'm calling about the study. I saw your advert."

"The study into female sexual stimulation and orgasm?" He said, casually.

"Yes, um, that one. Are you still looking for someone?" She asked.

"We are indeed. Can I ask who is calling?"

"Amelia. Amelia Collins."

"Right, Amelia, yes I see your details on the database. You're 22?"

"Yeah."

"And have you had any sexual experience?"

"Yeah, uh, with my boyfriend. But it's been a while." Amelia blushed.

"That won't be a problem. Will you be able to attend the study this Friday?"

"Um, yeah. I should be able to."

"I'll email you the details. Thanks Amelia, looking forward to seeing you on Friday." Doctor Harris said. Amelia couldn't help but notice the eager tone with which he said he was looking forward to seeing her.

"See you then."

The instructions he sent were simple compared to other trials Amelia had been part of, and didn't give much detail with regards to what would actually be happening. She couldn't have sex 24 hours prior (which really wouldn't be an issue with her current sex life), and she had to remove all of her pubic hair.

___________

On Friday morning, she woke to her alarm, unlocking her phone to see the notification labelled 'Trial Day'. She felt like a whole swarm of butterflies were whizzing around in her stomach as she ate her breakfast. 'It will be fine' she said to herself. 'It's only one day, how bad can it be? And then you'll have the money to buy a flat, and you can decorate it and get a cat. It will all be worth it.'

She got the bus to the trial centre. It was a small, brick building, with lots of windows. She entered through the sliding automatic doors, and walked up to the reception desk.

"Hi, I'm Amelia Collins. I'm here to see Doctor Harris."

"Ah yes, for the trial? Doctor Harris will be just with you. If you would like to take a seat, and start filling out the consent form." The receptionist handed her a clipboard and a pen.

The consent form had the standard questions - name, birthdate, medical history. But, there was also a section labelled 'Sexual Experience' which required Amelia to answer a variety of questions such as her ability to orgasm, and detail about her previous sexual encounters. She understood the nature of the study she was signing up for, but she felt uneasy answering those private questions.

She turned to the last page, which had a long statement like that you would find on a contract. A section at the bottom was bold:

This form acts as consent for contact to sexual organs from staff members, in addition to sexual stimulation from the Ruby™ 250 machine. It also acts as consent for control of movement in aid of the trial.

Amelia's stomach tied in a knot reading about the 'Ruby Machine' and 'control of movement' but she wasn't about to back out now. She scribbled her signature at the bottom of the form.

"Amelia Collins?"

Amelia looked up to see Doctor Harris standing in the waiting room. He looked to be in his early 40s, and was very handsome. He wore a blue button up shirt, and tortoiseshell rimmed glasses.

"Hiya." Amelia said, shyly. She noticed him staring at her as she walked towards him, probing her with her eyes. It made her feel uneasy.

Amelia followed him into a small office. They sat, and Doctor Harris started looking through the consent form.

"All looks okay. So you're probably wondering what it is we're going to be doing today?"

"Yeah." Amelia said, laughing nervously.

"Well, we're testing a new machine called the Ruby™ 250. It's designed for female sexual stimulation, for use in sex shops and, most importantly, for research into female sexuality and orgasm." Doctor Harris explained.

"Okay."

"You will be strapped into the machine, and we will monitor your reaction to the stimulation. We run a traffic light system - amber for pause, red for stop, green for go. Do you have any questions?"

"Um, yeah, I did want to ask about the bit in the consent form talking about 'control of movement'?"

"Ah yes. You will be restrained while in the machine. The Ruby detects and stimulates nerves, so the margin of error is very small, and it is required that you keep completely still. Still sound okay?"

"Yeah. Uh, yes." Amelia said, as if trying to convince herself.

"Okay. Let's go through."

They entered a door into a large room that looked disturbingly like an operating theatre. In the middle of the room stood the Ruby™ 250. It looked a bit like a CT scanner, with the bed enclosed in a tube. At the end of the bed were a set of stirrups, and there were metal prongs sticking out with various attachments.

"If you could remove all of your clothes, including your underwear, and put this on please." Doctor Harris handed her a medical gown.

"Sure."

She felt very exposed walking out in the medical gown, which barely covered her. But then, they were going to see her completely naked so there was no point in getting embarrassed at this stage.

Another man, and a women had joined the room while she was getting changed and they were busy getting things set up.

"Ah good, you're all dressed. We have been joined by Peter Grant, who is the project manager of the group that design the Ruby machines, and our nurse, Kate. Do you need to go to the toilet before we get started?"

"Um, no. I'm good, thank you."

"Okay. Excellent."

Doctor Harris got Amelia to lie down on the bed, which he slid forward into the Ruby machine.

"If you could put your arms by your side, we're just going to pop your legs in these stirrups, and then the machine will do the rest of the work."

Doctor Harris placed Amelia's legs in the stirrups, strapping them in tightly. He walked over to the control panel and pressed a button. The machine whirred to life. An opaque screen with padding at the bottom came down on her torso, acting to hold down her body and arms, and block her view. The stirrups moved so her legs were wide and held back, giving full access. She could feel cool air on her labia, and felt very exposed knowing that the three of them were looking at her most intimate area. She experimentally tried to shift, but with the screen and the stirrups, it was impossible to move more than a centimeter in any direction.

"Comfortable?" The nurse asked.

"As I can be, yes." Amelia replied.

"Okay, let's start." Doctor Harris said, retreating to the end of the bed.

Amelia couldn't see Doctor Harris or the nurse through the screen, but she could hear their faint voices, and the sound of them setting up. She tried to calm her breathing.

She heard the squirt of a bottle.

"This might be a bit cold. It's a conducting gel, so the machine will be able to produce stimulation. This is why we got you to remove all of your pubic hair. Thank you for doing that."

Doctor Harris massaged the cold gel over her mound, and labia. Amelia gasped when he pulled back the hood on her clitoros and massaged the gel on and around her sensitive nub.

"Okay, now we're going to insert the probe into your vagina." Doctor Harris said.

Amelia felt the cool metal of the probe being pushed gently at her entrance, the same gel coating it. Her muscles instinctively clenched up.

Amelia felt a hand gently stroking her thigh. "Try and relax."

Amelia took a deep breath, working to relax her muscles as the probe was slowly pushed into her vagina. It was the deepest she had ever been penetrated. She could feel the cool metal of the probe fill the entire depth of her vagina.

Next, Amelia felt a series of plates made of the same metal material placed on her labia, and clit. They were shaped as such that they pulled back the labia and clitoral hood to reveal the most sensitive parts of her skin. When the cold, metal plate settled on her exposed clit, Amelia couldn't hold back a gasp.

Doctor Harris walked back around to where Amelia could see him. "Okay, we're all set up. We're going to build it up slowly, as it can be pretty intense. Ready to start?"

"Okay. Yeah, I'm ready." Amelia said, swallowing the lump in her throat.

Amelia heard a switch being flicked, and the probe in her vagina expanded so she could feel the cool metal pressed against her vaginal walls, stretching her out.

After a few seconds the probe jumped to life, starting the stimulation. Amelia gasped in shock. It was nothing like she expected. It felt like every single nerve in her vagina was being stimulated.

Amelia heard the sound of another switch being flicked, and the probe started stimulating her g-spot, sending sparks of pleasure through her body. She threw her head back, unable to hold in her gasps.

Heat pooled in her abdomen. After just 30 seconds of stimulation, the heat had built up to it's height, and her orgasm washed over her.

The probe stimulated her through the orgasm, reducing to just a light stimulation when she got too sensitive. When she came down from the high, she suddenly felt very embarrassed. She had just orgasmed in front of Doctor Harris, and Peter and the nurse. A machine had made her orgasm. She could feel her come dripping down her ass, undeniable evidence of how much she enjoyed it.

Amelia heard Doctor Harris speak to Peter and the nurse.

"Pretty impressive, that's the fastest we've ever produced orgasm from vaginal stimulation alone."

The Doctor popped his head around to speak to Amelia.

"You're doing really well Amelia. Ready for more?"

"Yeah." Amelia said, breathless.

This time when the Doctor flicked the switch, Amelia felt the plates on her labia and clit jump to life. She bit her lip to try and hold her gasps as every inch of her labia and clit were stimulated. With another flick of a switch, the plates focused on her most sensitive areas - the right side of her clit, that little spot on the left inside of her labia - the machine seemed to know all of her spots that were most sensitive and relentlessly stimulated them. Amelia couldn't hold back her moans as her second orgasm washed over her.

When she came down, the plate on her clit stopped, but the probe in her vagina jumped to life again. Amelia screwed up her face at the sensitivity of her vaginal walls and labia being stimulated, but it wasn't long before the oversensitivity passed, and her clit throbbed.

The machine must have detected this subtle shift because it immediately jump started stimulation on her clit. Amelia moaned loudly. Any shame she had about showing her pleasure in front of the doctor and nurses was stamped out by the unbelievable pleasure she was experiencing. She felt like the space between her legs was on fire. Every sensitive part of her was being relentlessly stimulated, sending sparks of pleasure down her legs and up her torso. She orgasmed a third, and fourth time, and by this point she was exhausted and sweaty, her vagina throbbing.

As she came down from her orgasm, she gasped at the over sensitivity, even just the cool metal of the machine touching her was too much. She tried to move away, but was unable to due to the restraints.

Doctor Harris must have seen her struggle, as he came to her side. He swept her hair from her sweaty forehead.

"Amber. Amber." Amelia gasped.

"You want to pause? Sorry darling, no can do. We've got to see how far the machine can take you. You really ought to read the small print." Doctor Harris said. He spoke as if she was a child.

As the machine started again, Amelia looking pleadingly at Doctor Harris.

"Please. It's too much-ahhhh-it's too sensitive I can't-ahhhhhhh." Amelia threw her head back, moaning as the machine moved up to the next level of intensity.

"Good girl." Doctor Harris said, running his hand through Amelia's hair as if comforting her. "There's no point in fighting it."

Amelia writhed, but it was no use - she couldn't move away. She shrieked as her fifth orgasm hit her.

Tears started to fall down her cheeks.

"Please. Please stop it. I can't." She cried.

"Oh, I'm sorry darling. You'll be okay."

Doctor Harris leaned down to press his lips to Amelia's. She was too exhausted to resist. She just closed her eyes as he deepened the kiss, letting out a whimper as he moved his lips down her chin and sucked at her sensitive neck.

As he continued his journey down her neck and to her collarbone, the machine jumped back to life again. Amelia whined, her fists and toes curling as the machine stimulated all of her most sensitive parts. Doctor Harris pulled back, just enough to speak.

"Have one more for me, come one. Have one more orgasm like a good girl." He said, in the same patronising tone.

As he spoke, the intensity of the machine increased. Amelia cried out.

"Mmmmm yes, do you like that? Does your pussy like being filled and stimulated? Making you scream."

Amelia felt heat pooling in her abdomen, her orgasm fast approaching. But just as she was about to tip over the edge, the machine stopped. She whined in frustration, flushing at how desperate she sounded.

"Sorry, what's wrong?" Doctor Harris said, caressing her hair.

"Please." Amelia gasped, unable to say anything more coherent.

"Please what? Please let you orgasm?"

"Yes. Please."

"So I guess your little pussy isn't so sensitive after all? Little slut. You've orgasmed five times but you want another one?" Doctor Harris said, his lips returning to suck at her neck.

She was humiliated by his words, but had little dignity left; lying there with come dripping down her ass and inner thighs, unable to stop her whimpers at each firm press of Doctor Harris' lips on her neck, begging for release.

The machine started back up without warning. It was at the highest intensity it had been. Amelia couldn't think, or feel Doctor Harris biting at her neck. The pleasure was so intense it overwhelmed all of her senses. Amelia screamed as her orgasm hit her. Black spots appeared in her vision, and eventually the whole room went dark.

________________

Amelia woke in her own bed, disorientated. Her pussy throbbing. Rubbing her eyes, she sat up, and was met with an envelope addressed to her on her bedside table. The events of the previous day rushed back to her, and she gasped.

She ripped open the envelope, pulling out the letter.

Dearest Amelia,

Thank you for your service in our trial, you were a truly excellent candidate and we have learnt a lot from you. Please find enclosed your payment. I hope it is useful to you.

If you ever fancy testing out another one of our machines, we have a whole range. We didn't even get to try all of the features of the Ruby in our session. You know where to find me.

Kind regards,

Doctor Harris

Amelia pulled out a check for £5000.

Her pussy throbbed thinking about the day before. The feeling of the machine stimulating her pussy, like nothing she had ever experienced. The way that Doctor Harris had spoken to her, kissed her - how humiliated she felt, how loved.

She picked up her phone, dialing Doctor Harris' number.

"Hello Amelia. What can I do for you?" The sound of Doctor Harris' deep voice sent a jolt of heat to her pussy.

"When can I come in?"

moongay
moongay
31 Followers