Rudra and Riya Ch. 07

Story Info
You gain some you lose some.
36.1k words
4.46
13k
9

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 05/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At four months pregnant my bulge distended like that of a nine month pregnant woman. Lying on my back on the living room couch, I felt my swollen belly. Rudra and I had shifted to ma's room ever since climbing stairs had become not only difficult but risky for me. I could hardly see where I was walking, so sticking to one floor was a better bet for the survival of my babies. My mother, on the other hand had taken Rudra's room next to mine which now acted as a nursery for my twins. I still had to feed them at least once each day, which I did on the ground floor. They sometimes ogled at my belly and wondered what had happened to their mother.

I chuckled recalling the expression on my son's face one day as he watched my naked belly wriggle with his siblings. I didn't know how many I had conceived this time from my brother. Since mother knew everything about us now, we decided to have our children at home in India.

At present we watched a tv series on the couch in the living room. I took Rudra's hand off my belly and pushed it between my legs. When I felt his fingers feel my wetness I stretched luxuriantly like a cat, feeling tingles all over my body.

My mother was on the other couch, her attention focused on the characters in the serial. I leaned back into my brother, turning my face to whisper in his ear.

"Take me."

He had been massaging my growing belly like he did every evening with hot oil and like every day it made me hot.

Our gaze met and his eyes smiled.

"Okay," he whispered getting ready to stand and pull me off the couch.

My mother knew why we left everyday right after he had given me a massage and she would give me a knowing glance. She had warned me against having hard sex. She was worried it might interfere with my pregnancy. I knew that already. I knew her fears were not ill- founded, but I was constantly so aroused these days that I didn't know what would happen if I didn't let Rudra fuck me. I knew just watching my pregnant belly made him hard. His massaging my belly and tits aroused me. It was a heady mix, one that I had no control over. I knew soon enough I would have to refuse him sex, unless I wanted to end up in the hospital. Something had been brewing in my head. If I could somehow make it happen, it would turn out to be the best thing to happen to all in question.

"What?" He asked confused when I pushed him back into the couch with my weight, not allowing him to get up.

"Here," my eyes twinkled at him.

"Riya you're becoming really shameless!" he murmured, his voice aroused, in-spite of what he was saying.

I stifled a laugh. "I'm pregnant with my brother's babies, how much shame did you think I had, in the first plave?" I whispered into his ear, sucking on his lobe.

"Here," I said again pushing his fingers into my pussy. I liked the idea of my mother watching us.

"Okay let me finger you then." He moaned at the way I sucked on his lobe.

I shook my head but lost track of my intentions when his cool fingers pushed into my hot cunt. I took his other hand and pushed it beneath my maternity smock under my bra to rub my nipple. I ground my butt into his cock making him tremble. The more I pushed into his hard- on the more he pulled at my nipple. He extended it as far as he could from my breast, then let it go, only to be painfully pinched again until there was milk all over my blouse. The fingering wasn't doing it for me, I wanted him inside me so much I could barely keep my sanity. I pushed myself off the couch. I lifted my dress and sat astride in his lap. He reclined more on the couch so there was room enough for my belly. I unzipped his pants, pulling his cock out of his boxers. I so wanted to taste him, but my pussy was far more hungry for him. For an instant I gazed lustfully into his eyes, then he was pulling my blouse over my head. He flung it away, pushed my bra down to reveal an oversized breast, then dragged the cups down around my waist so both my breasts squeezed together.

I thrust myself on his member pushing myself harder and harder onto him with every thrust. I began to ride him feeling the babies move uncomfortably inside me with all the jerks they were experiencing.

"Riya you're going to hurt yourself, go slow," he choked between strokes, but I didn't see him do anything to actually stop me. He was enjoying the ride too.

Every time I felt close to an orgasm I stopped, stalling it for a little while longer and heard him groan. The second time I did that he bit into my nipple and began to ravage my breast. I arched my back so he would have better access to it. My hand slid behind his head and I pulled him closer so he would swallow more of my breast into his mouth. Milk leaked at the corners of his mouth, it was so full of my milk. I wondered whether that is how he had suckled at mother's breasts when we were little. My tits reacted to that thought.

I knew soon, as my pregnancy progressed, I would be in no condition to have sex, so I had to look for ways to satisfy my urges unless I ended up being frustrated for most part of it. I knew that would leave a bad taste in my mouth and I still had plans of being bred by my brother a few more times.

I began to dandle in his lap again, harder than before. I screamed my moans until I collapsed into his arms spent and thoroughly satisfied. I lay like that, while he pulled a blanket over our nakedness. I wondered what my mother's reactions had been to all she had just witnessed. But I felt too exhausted to look. Maybe in a bit, I would, once I had gathered my wits and my breath.

"Riya, you're going to hurt yourself if we keep fucking like this. This has to stop baby," Rudra said worriedly and I looked around to see that mother had already left. I was a little disheartened. Coming back to the love of my life I murmured.

"Then stop me. Why don't you?" I asked teasingly.

He exhaled. "You know why. 'Cause I have never been able to say no to anything you say, specially when you're pregnant like this."

I chuckled.

"Right," he sighed. "Laugh at my misery." His arms tightened to hold me harder against him. He lifted me then taking us to our bedroom.

"How many do you feel inside you?" He began to murmur the way we usually did before going to bed.

"I can't say exactly right now," I murmured back pressing my ear to his heart, one hand over his, on my belly. "Maybe in a couple of months I'll be able to say."

"Does it hurt, when you jump like that in my lap?"

"No, but it feels heavy." I pressed a kiss on his chest. We slept naked these days. He liked feeling me against his skin, specially my belly, when the babies moved inside me.

"I feel the weight too every time you come down on my cock." He chuckled.

I hit him with a fist. "I'm not even four months gone yet. What will happen when I'm nine months?"

"Nothing, You think I'm going to let you keep fucking like that till then. We're being foolish Riya." He shook his head the way he did whenever he felt overpowered by something.

"Yes, I know." I could always think clearly post-orgasm. "But I want you too much these days Rudra, I don't know what to do to stop myself," I said frustrated.

He squeezed me to himself more. "Neither can I. But. We need to work this out Riya for the betterment of the babies. You know how difficult it was for you to conceive this time. We had almost lost all hope. This has been a blessing. Lets not squander it by plain stupidity."

I nodded against his chest, sighing. If only I could talk to him and tell him what it was that was arousing me so much these days.

My mind drifted to mother before I fell asleep.

I woke to the sight of a tipi perched on his crotch. He had a massive hard-on. But my belly ached of having slept on one side all through the night. His hands felt my belly, my breasts as they usually did whenever he was aroused.

"My belly is aching Rudra," I offered as explanation sleepily, before pushing my hand into his pyjama bottoms.

"Are the babies alright?" he asked. He knew it would exceedingly happen to me as my belly grew. Sleeping on one side exerted pressure on my back and my belly and I woke with a crippling ache.

"Yes, I'd have taken you in my mouth, but I don't feel up to it today darling," I apologized.

He kissed my head. "Don't worry about it," he squeezed my hand around his balls.

But I knew he was lying. It would keep him frustrated all day at work today. He liked to cum inside my pussy or my mouth once in the morning before work.

I massaged his cock along its length. Then began to dandle it inside my palm. Within minutes he had grown stiff then came all over my hand. It was such a waste of his cum. I wish I had someway of storing it.

"That was wonderful baby," he lifted my chin to place a kiss on my mouth. "I'd better start getting ready for work."

"Hmm, I miss you too much." I complained. "When will you stop going to work? Last time you were with me all through the pregnancy. I need you by me." I pouted.

"Soon Riya, last time you were all alone. This time mother is taking care of you. But I promise soon. Okay?"

I nodded. But to spend an entire day having nothing to do kept me horny. His absence made it worse. Was it any wonder that I felt like fucking him like a crazed person, by the end of the day?

"Come now lets take a shower." He gently held me up, then slowly lifted me off the bed to stand on my feet. "All good?" he asked and after I nodded took me into the bathroom.

We showered together every morning. He liked every opportunity to rub my belly, feel his babies jump and jerk inside me. By the end of the shower he usually got his blowjob, even if he couldn't immediately after we woke. The warm water helped dispel all my aches and pains and brought flexibility to my stiff back so I could kneel and satisfy him.

He saw my dark nipples harden on my creamy white breasts, the moment we stepped into the shower. I heard him swallow. He felt one, with the tip of his tongue, rotating it in his mouth before sucking hard on it. I bit into my lip. His cock stirred to my delight. His arms went around my waist to pull me into his embrace, water streaming down our naked bodies. He hugged me hard feeling my breasts grind against his chest and my belly against his cock. If only he could fuck me the way he wanted to. But he had more self- control than I had.

He pressed his hard- on against my belly.

I looked at him biting seductively into my lower lip. I looked down at his cock between us and saw the one eyed monster eyeing me hungrily. I smiled at him and he smiled back in embarrassment. It had been just a while ago that I'd relieved him and yet here he was hard again. I really worried on his account. What was he going to do once I really grew big and wouldn't be able to satisfy him at all? I still worried sometimes that in his weakness he might look for solace someplace else. I loved him so much that just the thought of him with someone else let me on fire. So no matter what condition I was in I planned on keeping him satisfied, no matter how. I pushed my belly against his cock and heard him groan.

"Help me kneel," I smiled.

He flung a towel on the tiled floor, then lowered me on my knees before him. I felt his hardness and grabbed his balls. His cock was slimy from pre-cum. I remembered how much I had loved it when he had peed inside me. He would never do it now, lest I get an infection.

"Riya, stop teasing me honey," he croaked placing his cock against my lips. "Take it." His eyes bore lustfully into mine and I brought myself to the present. Licking my lips I opened my mouth taking him inside. A few minutes later he was furiously thrusting his hard on into my throat. When I had pleased him I made him help me back to my feet. He helped me up while I placed a supporting hand under my belly. He placed a kiss on my lips then poured some body- wash on a loofa and began to wash us both.

"Do you like that?" he asked pushing soapy fingers between my folds.

I breathed my gratitude against his chest. He slid a finger back to the clitoris, circled then plunged it hard back inside my vagina. I was completely leaning against him while my breathing came in short gasps as my lungs tried hard to transfer oxygen to every part of my growing body.

"Ahhhhhhh," I groaned and my legs gave way. He supported me against himself until I got my bearings.

"You okay?" He enquired after I had descended from my cloud.

I nodded. "For the moment," my voice shook breathlessly.

He chuckled.

Right after breakfast he was placing a kiss on my cheek and bidding me goodbye for the day.

****

"You've been lucky to conceive and I will not see you throw it all away," my mother gritted. "I will not let you harm the babies. Are you so completely out of your mind? I couldn't believe my eyes last night."

"I'm sorry ma. I think the pregnancy is making me so...," I couldn't find a civil alternative for horny.

"Whatever it is, you better get it under control. I wouldn't have anything or anyone hurt those babies." My mother stared at me.

"Then what do you suggest I do? And what about his needs. You won't need to bother about me in a few months, I won't be able to do anything much. I mean I can hardly move around much right now. But what about him? What is he going to do?"

"He'll do what most fathers do when their wives are pregnant."

"Most husbands cheat on their wives. Do you mean I should allow him to do that? No, thank you. I would rather keep him satisfied than leave him to his own devices."

"You're being paranoid. Do understand he left a very good chance of being with anyone that he wanted to, to be with you."

I nodded but the fear still niggled at me.

"And when you were pregnant the last time, did he give you any reason to suspect him?"

"No, he was constantly with me."

"So, what does that tell you?"

"Do you see him with me all the time now? He goes to work. God alone knows who all he meets. And lets face it, I'm not going to look so fetching in a few months time. And if I leave him horny on top of that." I shook my head, trying to get rid of the thought. I got up with difficulty to wash my plate at the sink.

"I hope you know you're letting paranoia dictate your choices. You've already lost one baby. This time it's not going to be just one."

I sighed. My heart felt heavy. I took two long deep breaths to steady my brain and my body. Maybe it was my hormones that weren't letting me think straight. But I still wished I could talk openly to ma about the things going on in my head. I tried but the words wouldn't just come out. Maybe tomorrow, I thought cravenly and busied myself to take care of my twins.

I climbed the stairs. But by the time I had reached the nursery my heart was banging against my ribcage and I panted like a dog on a hike. I held onto the banister trying hard to ease my breathing and my thudding heart. I should've stayed down I thought and asked mother to bring them down like everyday. I sat in a chair trying hard to ease my breathing. But I had to feed the babies and give them both a bath. So I took a deep breath and got up again.

Little things tired me out these days and I had to take a breather after every five minutes. Beware of what you ask for, my mind taunted. Yes, I knew. I wanted a belly full of my brother's babies. I wanted them fighting for space inside my womb. That's exactly what I was getting. What I should have asked for alongside was the heart of a fucking horse. But it was too late. I sighed.

In the afternoon I called Rudra. I was missing him.

"What's wrong?" he asked at once.

"Does something have to be wrong for me to call you?"

"Jesus, Riya are you trying to give me a heart attack? You never call in the middle of the day. You're usually sleeping in the afternoon."

"Yes, I couldn't sleep. So I called."

"Why? What's wrong?"

"Nothing," I said. What I actually meant was everything.

"Are the babies alright?"

"Yes, the babies are fine. I told you I missed you." I said exasperated.

"Hmm, I miss you too baby. I'll come a little early today. Will you like that?" he asked kissing me on the phone.

"Yes, very much so," I giggled. I was indeed being paranoid. He wasn't going anywhere. He was all mine. I smiled ear to ear.

I fell asleep then, with a smile plastered on my face.

*******

Two more months into my pregnancy and I needed help even getting up from the dining table. If I kept growing at this rate I would need a wheel chair to get around. The babies moved constantly inside me and Rudra loved feeling them. But our sex life had almost turned to non-existential and it wasn't boding well for either of us. I sometimes caught him eyeing me in the most unfathomable fashion. I wondered what he was thinking at those times. But the moment he caught my gaze, he would smile sympathetically at me. That worried me even worse.

The next morning in the shower I tried to give him a blowjob, but I couldn't. My lungs hyperventilated so much that I nearly fainted with all the pressure it was putting on me. The babies moved uncomfortably inside me, feeling my discomfort.

He helped me up and held me against himself in the shower.

"I'm sorry." I convulsed wiping unbidden tears with the back of my hand.

"Shhh, it's okay," he murmured. "I love you."

I knew there was no way I could truly keep him satisfied anymore. In desperation I wrote my mother a letter. I didn't have the guts to talk to her in person. So I wrote her a letter. Then I didn't have the guts to give it to her either. So for the time being I kept it hidden in a safe place.

Ma

Please believe, I am writing this as a last resort. I can no longer keep him satisfied. The last time I was pregnant, I could, up until the last few days of my pregnancy. But this time things are different. Maybe I'm carrying too many. But it puts a pressure on my body if I try to do something strenuous.

There's one thing I cannot bear, is the thought of him with another woman to satisfy his urges. I will not be able to tolerate that. He's exceedingly staying away from home and it's giving me sleepless nights. I beg you please help me. I can only trust you with this. Please help me keep him satisfied.

I was so desperate by the time I wrote the letter that I didn't even care for preambles. I ought to have broken it gently to my mother, of all the troubles my little mind had been burdened with all these months.

I placed my faith in the fact that I had sometimes found mother watch us with startling interest while we were having sex on the couch and I felt positive she would understand.

***

Rudra had been late in coming home yet again. It was midnight and I couldn't fall asleep. He had called to inform that he would be late because of an important client. But my mind kept drifting into dark little corners of my warped mind. He had been doing this a lot lately. Even though when he got home, he was his normal loving self. But sometimes he was absent minded or just plain quiet. That unsettled me worse than anything.

I woke early to find an empty bed and saw him sleeping outside on the couch.

"Why didn't you come in?" I asked.

"I didn't want to disturb you baby. You need your sleep." He kissed me trying to calm me down.

"I want you more. Isn't it enough that you come late?" Maybe I din't mean as much to him anymore? And for what reason? My heart ached painfully inside my chest every time I thought about it.

He pulled me into his arms to make me slowly lie against him on the couch and feel the babies inside me. "I don't like it when you worry. It's not good for the babies. Sometimes I can't help certain things Riya. And haven't I already promised you I'll be home for the last month. Lie against me now and let me feel our babies. Can you make out how many there are?"