Rudy's Romps Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy squealed, much more loudly and blatantly than before. In this dream place, she had no worries of any roomies hearing her from the living room, or of Jeremy accidentally happening in on them, or of disturbing them with his constant, selfish phone calls.

Her arousing murmurs prodded Rudy into sliding his hands up and down her sides, and to round back to squeeze her butt. Finally, when Rudy's hands made their way up to her breasts, Sandy's resolve broke. She crowded Rudy's face with her large breasts, forcing him to lash out at them with his hot mouth and tongue, and to suck them in and savor her hardened nipples.

Sandy tried to keep her pace slow, oh, she tried, but she couldn't. She felt her excitement reach its crescendo faster and more powerfully than perhaps any man had been able to accomplish before. Before Sandy knew what hit her, she was crying out and convulsing against Rudy. His manly response was to clutch her body tightly to his, and to keep her breaths puffing out and steaming on his face. He was savoring every moment, Sandy knew, just as she was.

Sandy kept up her rocking, until she heard that catch in Rudy's breath that announced his impending climax. This is when she shoved her mouth onto his and rode him like an untamed woman. Sandy felt Rudy's cock erupt within her, felt his chest trembling against her breasts that now glistened with a soft sweat. Even in her mouth, she felt his orgasm tumble out of him and into her.

Her body ached to keep Rudy within her, but it was inevitable that his cock would slip away and flee from her. Still, she kept her glistening body on his. While part of her certainly expected Rudy to push her away because he was done with her, like most other men would, another part of her knew that Rudy was simply not that way.

Into his ear, Sandy whispered, "How long do you usually cuddle with all your other women?"

"Oh, hours and hours, if I have the chance." Rudy answered. "I'm not bragging when I say that I can out-cuddle a woman."

Sandy giggled, before she'd found his lips again. They began to kiss as fervently as they had before.

From inside the pocket of her shorts, Sandy's phone began to ring. At the same time, both her and Rudy turned to look in that direction. At once, the two lovers realized that the phone was not in her car but in Sandy's shorts, which were still out on the asphalt.

The illusion was suddenly broken. The Dream State made a sudden exit. Reality boldly appeared to take its place. Rudy vanished, and Sandy found herself completely naked and sitting in her car, in the center of a fairly busy fast food place's parking lot.

In a blind panic, Sandy scrambled for her car keys, which she'd fortunately left stuck in the ignition. Quickly, she turned the car on and started closing the canvas roof over her. Next, she slid across the driver's seat, opening the door just wide enough that she could lean out and snatch up her shorts. Awkwardly and as fast as she could manage, Sandy yanked her shorts into place. She dared a peek over the edge of the passenger door, discovering that her bra and top, as well as the entirety of Rudy's clothing, were still sitting there on the ground.

Sandy frowned. She could not easily reach the rest of her things. And she wasn't about to drive herself home without a top on! After taking a hasty breath, the blonde brazenly opened the car door and slipped out.

The line of customers at the restaurant's drive-thru was treated to the sight of Sandy and her extra large jugs stepping away from her car. Pretending not to notice them, she retrieved her top from the parking lot floor. Nonchalantly and without any further fanfare, Sandy put the garment back on. The rest of the clothing she eventually concealed in the trunk of her car.

Seemingly without a care in the world, Sandy leaned on the end of her BMW to fish her phone from her shorts. She wanted to see exactly who had caused the embarrassing disruption she'd just suffered through.

Anyone who was within hearing distance would have heard her shout, "Fucking Jeremy!"

A moment later, the phone was back in her pocket and she was heading for the driver's door. Once the red BMW had exited the small lot, and the steady line of drivers at the burger joint had been replaced by a new collection and the entire strange scene was quickly forgotten. That fateful day went on at its usual, typical pace.

12