Rugby Fantasy

Story Info
Husband fantasizes about his wife having fun in a pub watch.
2.1k words
3.48
36.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This weekend was a funny one. As the previous weekend, my wife had arranged to go on a course Saturday, and would be leaving at nine thirty, and, in addition, she mentioned to me on Friday evening that she needed to wash her hair before she went on Saturday morning. Clearly we were not going to have any sex on Saturday morning, which would probably mean no sex at all over the weekend, as she likes to go to church Sunday morning.

Unfortunately my wife only likes to have sex in the morning, so, obviously, Saturday evening wouldn't be allowed, even though we would be 'home alone'. To compound matters, because of my work commitments I wasn't able to masturbate on Thursday morning, as I had had to be up and away from my hotel very early. This meant that I would have to last from Wednesday morning, until Saturday morning, which was just about OK. On Friday night, however, the bombshell was dropped about Saturday morning, course and hair.

So, I then had a dilemma, do I just accept that there will be no sex for the weekend, and have a quick wank Saturday morning while she's washing her hair, or do I plead for sex on Sunday morning before church?

I decided to go for the latter, and pleaded, in my most pathetic way, for us to have a quickie before church. My wife was all sweetness, and said yes, but I must set my alarm, as she didn't want to miss church. I agreed to that offer, and settled myself to putting up with a weekend of being really horny, waiting for a Sunday morning 'quickie' which I knew wasn't guaranteed by any means.

Saturday morning my wife was up and washing her hair by seven thirty, and I lay in bed, trying to think about anything but sex. She left the house in a whirl of lateness, kissing me briefly before rushing down stairs and out of the door. I did a lot of garden tidying, with the weather being so nice, although I couldn't completely stop myself spending time on my computer, looking up chastity, orgasm denial, unfaithful wives, cuckoldry, and so on. Not helpful, as I was frustrated already, but I can't seem to stop myself.

Saturday evening I cooked, as usual, drank a little too much, but not enough to get into trouble, and went to bed about midnight. Due to the alcohol, I fell asleep quickly and slept well, but I woke quite early. I tried to go back to sleep, woke and slept alternately for about an hour, but then I was fully awake. I had been dreaming before I woke, and woke up with a hard-on as a result of an erotic dream. I then started to fantasize, out of boredom, and this is the fantasy I had:-

Yet again we were in the pub which shows rugby. The game was England v South Africa, and since my wife is South African, and a huge rugby fan, we were there. It seemed as though most of London was there as well, including quite a lot of rugby players from the club teams. They were all huge, strong and fit, and I could see that my wife was very happy to be among them. She was also drinking beer, which she doesn't often do, but this was watching rugby, which, for her, is special. I was also drinking beer, but I drink English Ale, and she was drinking South African lager.

My wife was wearing her favorite outfit, a shortish dress over jeans. Since she was wearing jeans, I knew she would be wearing a thong.

As usual, my wife felt no need to hold herself back from telling professional rugby players how to play their game, and also, how much better South Africa is than England. The guys all argued with her, but in a friendly way. Half way through the first half, the scores were even, but no tries, only penalties. I went to get some more drinks and when I got back with our drinks, my wife was already arguing again, insisting South Africa would pull away in the second half. Three big guys were surrounding my wife, and I could see from their eyes that they fancied her, and were enjoying her passionate attitude.

It was very crowded, and I ended up sitting on a table, with my legs wide apart, and my wife standing between my legs with her back to me, and facing all the guys. As she kept up her tirade, she kept moving around and her lovely bum was rubbing on my crotch, getting me hard. I noticed that my wife was a little drunk, and she was telling the big rugby players how South Africa were about to slaughter England.

One of the guys said that they should have a bet with my wife about who scores the first try. He suggested that if South Africa did, then they would buy our drinks for the rest of the evening. My wife asked about what her wager was, and he immediately replied that she would have to remove her jeans. My wife laughed, and said, "no way!", but the guy argued that she was wearing a dress, so what was the problem, and anyway, she was confidant. She laughed and accepted the bet.

Within about two minutes England scored a try. There was a tense few moments while the referee asked the television judge, but it was awarded. My wife turned her head to me and said "Sorry."

The three big guys just looked at her, and watched as she removed her jeans with as much modesty as she could manage. The lead guy smirked and said, "If he converts, we'll have your knickers as well."

She tried to protest, but he said, "No arguments, it'll teach you not to be so cocky."

The ball sailed clearly through the uprights, an easy conversion. The big guy just looked at my wife and put out his hand to receive her lacy pink thong. She slipped it off and handed it to him, then leaned back against me. With now only a thin dress between her bum and my thin chinos, I knew she was going to feel my erect cock.

She clearly felt me as she jumped forward then, turned her head a little, so I could see the corner of her smile.

"So, you're enjoying this?" she asked.

"Sorry," I whispered.

"It's no problem darling, it means I can carry on. I'm having fun too."

One of the other guys moved closer to my wife and asked what she was going to wager for the match, but he didn't wait for the answer, instead telling her that a full, long and passionate snog for all three of them should do the trick. She replied, saying OK, but that England couldn't win, and what does she get when they lose.

The big guy came back and said, "Free drinks next week."

"And hubby too?" My wife countered.

They said that was fine, but that I mustn't interfere when they snog her. These guys were big rugby players, I wasn't planning on interfering.

Half time came and went, we all got a little drunker, the scores crept up, and South Africa made up the ground, but couldn't quite get ahead, and I couldn't decide who I wanted to win. I was excited about the prospect of seeing her kissing these guys, and obviously being groped and finger fucked as well, since she now had no panties on. On the other hand, if SA won, we would have to come back next week, to get the free drinks. Big guy solved the dilemma for me when he told us that if England won, we had to promise to come back next week, and that they might still buy our drinks if we play our cards right. I had a feeling that he was planning to seduce my wife, which both thrilled and terrified me.

Five minutes from the end of the match and the scores were even, the three guys had moved closer to us and were all making some contact with my scantily clad wife. Two were sitting on each side of me, fondling a breast each, and the shortest was standing in front of her, but slightly to one side, so she could see the match. I couldn't see what he was doing, but I suspected that his fingers were on her naked pussy, as she was moaning slightly, and moving her bum backwards and forwards. This movement meant that I was hard as a rock.

Suddenly it was all action on the pitch, England got a line out near the SA touch line, they passed straight down their line, and suddenly someone was through and heading for the touch line, he got tackled just under the posts, but he managed to pass it as he fell, and then it was passed to Johnny Wilkinson, and he drop kicked it over the bar. With two minutes to go, we were two points ahead.

SA tried their best, but in such a short time they couldn't possibly score. Against all the odds, England had won, so now my wife had to make good on her promise.

Big Guy turned and put his arms around my wife, lifted her ass onto the table, meaning I had to shuffle back to let her on, although I still had my rock hard cock pressing into her bum. They kissed like crazy lovers, I could tell he had his fingers in her cunt, and they were pumping, and she was humping them, and after only a couple of minutes she came on his fingers. Big withdrew and the next guy had his turn, she didn't cum with him, but seemed to enjoy herself still, then the third guy approached, and he seemed to have a more subtle skill. He made it last for ages, and was gentle and almost loving. After about 8 or nine minutes she had another orgasm.

Then suddenly it was all over, they were starting to get more drinks in, and Big came to talk quietly to both of us. He told us to be there next week, that my wife should arrive without jeans or knickers, and that we should plan to stay for the evening. He looked at me and asked if I understood what he meant, and I said that I did, in a shaky and squeaky little voice. He meant they were all going to fuck her, and I would go home a cuckold.

That was the end of my fantasy, and looking at the clock I realized that if I didn't wake my wife up immediately there would be no sex before church, and as you can imagine, I was so incredibly horny, I really needed sex. I woke her as gently as I could, but she was still grumpy.

After a few moans she told me to, "Come on then and get on with it."

Now, I don't have an ED problem, but I find that this sort of negative attitude will kill my erection in seconds. If my erection went away, there would be no sex, my wife doesn't do charity hand jobs, so I had to concentrate on something erotic to keep my erection up, so I went back to my fantasy, just the last part, but I changed the ending.

Big Guy used his finger for a while, then unzipped his fly and fucked my wife where she sat in front of me, and she, of course, came on his monster cock. The other two guys each took their turns, and she came with each of them.

This fantasy, combined with how horny I was, combined with the feeling of fucking my wife's silky tight pussy sent me straight over the edge. I came in about thirty seconds!

"What was that?" She demanded.

"Sorry," I said sheepishly.

"Oh well, I suppose it's a compliment," she replied, and pushing on the top of my head she explained, "You'll need to use your tongue if we're going to get to church, your fingers will be too slow!"

With my head buried in a very wet and messy pussy, full of my cum, and her right hand firmly holding my balls, I felt a bit deflated, all that anticipation for thirty seconds of joy and about ten minutes of painful balls and a sticky face.

It was a good fantasy though.