Rugby League

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I allus said you had balls mate!"

Trev, still relaxing under the steamy spray, couldn't resist chipping in.

"Now then men! Play nicely!"

"Or I'll bang yer fuckin' heads together. Pair of fuckin' nutters!"

Daz couldn't resist one last go however, and hooked his forefinger round the back of my balls und used his thumb to make a tight circle round the top of my sack, just under my hard on. The bastard pulled down sharply, popping my nuts through the fleshy circle.

"Oooof!!!! Yer bastard, that fuckin' hurt!" I complained. Daz chuckled to himself, unrepentant.

"Nah, just a bit of fun mate!" he smirked, before giving my nuts a conciliatory rub, with a 'better now?' leer. His hand cam round my head, and pulled me in for a quick, warm snog. I kissed back, a quick lick of tongues before parted.

I saw that Daz was looking a bit uncomfortable, and he was squeezing tightly around the base of his hard cock. I wondered if I'd given his balls a bit more attention than he'd found comfortable, privately enjoying the thought. He was still gently wanking, more slowly now, and he eyed me with an intrigued look that made me feel uneasy.

"Christ, I need a fuckin piss!" he moaned, giving me a glare of evil intent. If he wanted me to drink his piss, he must have known that I'd do it. He must have enjoyed watching Trev hose me down, and fancied giving me a bit of the same. I always enjoyed that, getting hosed down, by a bloke and the showers were at least a practical place for it. I could almost taste his piss in my mouth and feel it on me, wondering if it would be as strong as Trev's.

"Ere's an idea. I've a way to get all that spunk out of yer bum!" Daz suggested.

"Oh aye?" I said, before I suddenly twigged. He wasn't going to piss on me. He wanted to piss up me. Interesting.

"Bend over mate." he suggested, gesturing with his thumb for me to get myself back up against the wall. The low growl in which he spoke made it pretty clear this was something he really wanted to try. I knew what was coming.

"I wanna piss up yer fuckin' arse pal!" Daz announced with relish. 'One point to me' I thought. I'd been right.

"All right then, ya bastard, I might as well give it a go."

Trev's interest had pricked up, and I noticed he was watching, fascinated, still lazily soaping himself in the shower. He handed Daz the soap, and I watched him quickly lubing up his cock with plenty of Imperial Leather, giving me a diabolical look.

I bent over, grabbing hold of the exposed shower pipe work, bracing myself for what was coming, scalding my hand on the hot pipe before remembering to grab the cold. I suspected a mild scold would be nothing compared with what I'd be getting next. Daz got in position behind me, enthusiastic and ready for a bit more action. He kicked my legs a bit wider apart.

"Fuckin' spread 'em pal!" he insisted, and then pulled up my hips to raise my arse a bit higher, getting it perfectly in line with his cock. This would be a new one for me. I'd never had this done to me before, or tried it on anyone else, but if Daz wanted to, I'd take it. No way was I going show the cunt I was squeamish. He pushed the tip of his dick in, and I stifled a shout, flinching involuntarily. It fucking hurt. I was already sore enough from Trev's repeat performance, and Daz's thick blunt head and the sting of the soap momentarily felt like a hot poker, mercifully easing to an uncomfortable throb. Daz remained stock still, locked in position, clearly concentrating hard. It's not the easiest trick, pissing with a full hard on, but most men can do it. I soon found out Daz had no problem.

"There we go! Fuckin' take it mate!"

I couldn't feel much at first, except humiliated, which Daz was probably enjoying. Then I felt the pressure growing in my guts, a strange sense of getting filled up from the inside, not unpleasant, but not particular enjoyable, just strange. I soon heard a satisfied grunt behind me, Daz announcing he'd satisfactorily emptied his bladder. I felt brimming with it, and his excess piss was already escaping my arse, which I felt in warm streams down the insides of my legs.

Without warning, he shoved forward and buried his fat cock into my brimming rear, sending more of my arseful of his piss to escape down my thighs.

"Ouch!" I protested!

"Oooof! You fucking CUNT!" I moaned. Daz just chuckled evilly, and gave me a light swat on the back of my head.

"Don't tellus tha didn't know that weren't comin!"

"Shoulda know I were gonna fuck thee again into the bargain mate!"

His ring stretching lunge had brought a new stinging to my arsehole, stretched wide once again to accommodate his width, and the internal squelching of liquid churning in me was maintaining its strange sensation. Daz thrust a few times, slowly fucking me in his own piss. He could feel it squelching about,up my arse, and leaking out down the insides of my thighs with the intrusion. I bet Archimedes had never thought of this. Daz took a couple more thrusts before he pulled out, giving me the chance of relief. I took it, and contracted my guts, and disposed of his impromptu enema, which came rapidly gushing out of my arsehole, a torrent of piss and fuck knows what else that I could tell had splashed full over Daz's thighs. Serve the cunt right. The relief was the most enjoyable thing about it.

"Fuckin' hell!" I complained.

"Next time tha wants try that out on me, thy can bloody well bugger off!" I told him, angrily pushing myself off the tiles.

Trev, evidently watching, commented, with mild amusement.

"Bloody hell! You really are one dirty cunt Daz!" shaking his head incredulously.

I was still scowling at Daz. Dirty bastard.

Daz caught my look, nearly laughing.

"Come on mate, just a bit o' fun! Tha's gorra try everything at least once!"

"Aye. And once is fuckin' enough!" I spat back.

"Steady on mate! Tha looks like tha's thinking about having another swing at me! Dunt forget 'im bigger n' thee!"

His humour was infectious as always. I found myself smiling. And looking into his brown eyes again, he was keeping me horny. I hadn't minded his cock up me again.

"Tha shoulda seen t'look on thy face!" Daz finished. Cheeky bastard.

"Oi! hurry up lads. I wanna get out of here and go an get pissed!" Trev interjected, impatient as ever. I turned round back into position, and presented Daz with my sore arse.

"Well if tha's gonna fuck me, lets gerrit done with. I'm with Trev, I need me pint!" Daz laughed.

"Good lad! right then. Lets have a bit more of that great arse of yours!" he was growling again, his deep voice thick with lust.

"I'm looking forward to this mate! I Can't believe tha's gorrus so fuckin' horny again so quick. Yer a fuckin good un! Got mesen a right fuckin' hard on here, pal!""

His big hand grabbed me by the shoulder, as settled myself back round to take another fucking. I knew I'd need to be sitting on ice pack for a week by the time he was done, but I was going to make the most of the opportunity. I liked having him up me, and I was still determined to work things round to have a shot at fucking him back. I heard the sudsy squelch of Daz soaping up again behind me. Without further ado, his hands tightly grabbing hold of my shoulders and pushing me up against the wall.

"Right matey. Time for another shafting!"

"Go on then you cunt. I can fuckin' take it!" I told him.

He made me pay for that. Daz barged his cock right back up my arse with a loud satisfied grunt. Same as before, full length with his first thrust. I was ready for him, but couldn't help letting rip with a load bellow as I took it. I tried to relax my hole, readying myself for him as he started to fuck me again, quick and hard, spearing me up the arse with his rampant pole. His grunts deepened, and brow down, he continued to shaft me, only intent on shooting his muck, using my arse as a convenient rubbing hole for his dick. His fat cock felt absolutely fucking massive up my arse, that immense thickness pressing into my prostate and I found myself starting to enjoy it again, beginning to push back against him, needing more, wanting him in deeper. My cock was still fully erect, swinging merrily as Daz slammed into me, grunting louder, enjoying my appreciative wriggling against him. I was determined to show him I could take anything he gave me, show I enjoyed it.

Still busy up my arse, Daz let go of my shoulder, reached his brawny arm round me and his soapy mitt found my cock. He began rubbing me in time with his thrusts. I groaned with pleasure. It felt good having his hand on my cock again and I found myself in a building rhythm of thrusting forward into his tight grip and pushing back to meet his incoming thrust. I felt bloody good, and I was surprised how quickly I felt the familiar sense of an impending climax spreading through my crotch. Daz pulled me away from the wall and I propped myself against the tiling, as he felt him licking my ear, never loosing the pace of the screwing he was dealing out. He continued wanking me off in time with his thrusts, his arm straining over my shoulder for the reach around, my cock slipping through his tight fist as his thick pole slipped through my tight ring. He was still using my own technique on me that he'd learned earlier, and with the dual assault on prick and prostate, he had me wriggling and moaning for all I as I worth. There was no way I could last much longer, my balls already tight up against my body, ready to slop out a fresh wad of spunk.

Daz wanted me to come, and coaxed me on.

"Go on mate, shoot yer fuckin' load." He thrust harder.

"Go on, you cunt, I wanna feel you shoot when I'm fuckin ya!" his thrusting was even deeper now, his balls audibly slapping against me, his hand wanking me faster, harder.

"Come on, come on, empty thy bollocks, come on mate, let's see ya spunk." With that I was there, point of no return passed, and a second almighty climax built up, rolling through me.

"Go on mate! Go onnnn! Shoot yer spunk with me cock up yer arse mate, go on, shoot!"

I shot. Fucking hell, I shot. A climactic shudder knocked through me, intense and ecstatic and I relaxed with the familiar relief of coming, while still feeling Daz's cock up me. Thick powerful wads of white spunk squirted out of my cock, still abundant despite my earlier load up Trev's arse. I slopped out my balls, groaning like a stuck pig, with my spurting cock in Daz's big hand, still getting hammered from behind, my seminal load finally ending, sticky white strings hanging thickly from Daz's fingers, and running down the tiles. Daz was well pleased with having wanked me off.

"Nice one mate!" he congratulated me, lifting me up my toes with a particularly brutal thrust.

As I ebbed back from my climax, the heady pleasure faded into a strong awareness of the soreness of my battered arsehole. Daz, to my relief pulled out. I sensed he was keen to finish him, and could probably manage it faster with his own attentions, then up my severely slackened arse. As I turned to face him, he pushed me straight down onto my knees in front of him, hocked a good wad of spit into his rough mitt and with his crotch smack in front of my face started wanking fast and hard. His hand was flying back and fort over his thick shaft with speed, lubricated with his spit, soap and my latest load of spunk, his enormous tightened balls swinging and bouncing to his wanking. He was a spectacular sight looming over me, brawny, hairy, dripping wet, and close to coming.

He was pushing his hips forward, near to my face and I imagined the sight of the muscle in his hairy arse tensing up behind him. I opened my mouth, as I expected he wanted, reckoning he'd want to watch himself spunking into my open waiting greedy mouth. I soon got what I was waiting for. I saw one white bead of semen momentarily appear, at the tip of of his prick, before he went rigid.

"Phwooarrr! 'ere we go lad!"

"I'm comin! I'm fuckin comin!"

"Hurghhhh!"

Daz let rip with a bellow that announced he was coming to the whole of northern England, and the seminal bead in the eye of his cock suddenly disappeared in a hot, thick white spurt. Trev was watchingly intently, seeing the first few spurts of semen travel from his mate's prick into my open mouth. I loved the fact that Daz was still copious, a few good thick squirts jetting out. I managed to catch the first few slimy ropes in my mouth, the last few drips landing on my chin and I waited with my gob open until his climax had passed, his spurts stopped and I heard his loud sigh of relief. I felt his spunk, thick and sticky in my mouth, the taste heavy and a lot sweeter than I'd been expecting. I wanted to suck his cock, and slurp out any spunk left in it, but he had other ideas. Reaching under my arm pits, he pulled me to my feet, still light headed with my climax, effortless again with his immense strength, his face still red and flushed from coming. He held me up tight to him, locked in a powerful bear hug, the coarse black hair on his chest tickling.

I caught the look of deep satisfaction in those brown eyes, as he loomed in, his mouth on mine, and his tongue slid straight in, lapping round for his sperm pooled in my gob, spreading it onto his tongue, tasting his own come, the sweet cloying fructose of fresh semen. I returned his snog, tongues wriggling and smearing his slippery gunge round our mouths. We parted, swallowing hard, washing it down. Daz ran his knuckles gently under my jaw, brown eyes staring intently into mine. There was a quiet moment. Nothing but the showers, and the beating of my heart and the gentle brush of his spent, softening cock against my thigh.

The moment suddenly ended.

"Owwwww! Fuck off!" roared, Daz, releasing me from his bear hug, turning round like an enraged Rottweiler. I realised that Trev, wet towel swinging in his shovel hands had just given Daz a stinging flick on the arse.

"Hurry up you two daft buggers. I've abaat ten pints o' bitter wi' my name on 'em waitin' for me!"

"Allreet, allreet, mate, were done!" Daz placated. He gave me a last quick snog, and ruffled my hair before letting me go.

"Thanks fer that mate!"

I took a few seconds for a last contented rinse off, before I turned off the showers, the air steamy, but rapidly condensing in the February evening chill. Trev was quickly towelling himself dry, the cool air raising goose bumps and the ruffling of his towel had raised up the fur all over his stocky body. I had a good look for a moment, remembering the feeling of his hairy arse on my cock. Daz handed me a threadbare towel and I suddenly clicked why he'd taken two out of his kit bag. I was grateful for his consideration. I took it thankfully and dried off, very gingerly drying my arsehole. It was bloody sore, and felt about 6 inches wide, with a couple of loads of spunk still up it.

I headed out of the showers, wet feet slapping on the floor, and glanced round the changing rooms. The floor was a bomb site, with dirty rugby strips, shorts, boots, socks, pads and jockstraps strewn everywhere. Trev had found his dirty, stinking sweaty jockstrap on the floor, and I watched him, grinning ear to ear, throw the sodden, muddy article at Daz. It hit him full in the face, with a wet slap.

"Arghh! Geroff tha stupid get!"

Daz chased after him, and they wrestled briefly, crashing into the lockers, Trev laughing himself hoarse. Settling down, they joined me on the rows of benches, sat opposite, while we finished drying off. Trev found a new bottle of Lucozade in his kit bag and took a swig before passing me the bottle. He leaned back, belched loudly before lifting up one cheek of his hairy backside from the bench and farting loudly. His spunky arse still sounded wet and sloppy. I wondered if he could whistle a tune with it. I took a good swig of the chemical tasting brew, washing away the last lingering taste of Daz's spunk, before handing the bottle to him. Daz took a few noisy gulps. We were sitting silently, privately contented, but there was a sheepish silence, none of us really knowing what the fuck we should say again and we spent a few moments, butt naked and drying out all our nooks and crannies, quietly listening to the drip of water from the showers heads, echoing slightly in the changing rooms.

I've never much liked uncomfortable silences, so I opened my mouth to break it.

"Bloody hell. Never thought I'd end up getting a double mauling this afternoon. First on the pitch and then in here afterwards. Well, at least this maulin' was a bit more enjoyable than the one you gave us out on the field!"

Daz nodded.

"I dunno mate. I enjoyed 'em both, but aye, this un 'ere were pretty good fun like. Like I said, aint no better way to wind down after a game than a good fuck. Good thing tha's as good as fucking as thy is at fighting" Daz rubbed his jaw where I'd belted him to make his point.

"I suppose so. I'm not kidding though, I could 'ave fuckin murdered you both earlier. I'll have a right fuckin' shiner tomorrow." My cut eye had resumed its steady throbbing, and I gave it a tentative rub.

Trev chipped in.

"Don't be so soft young un. I didn't do that on purpose. Honest. You just ran straight into me knee! Anyhow, I bet you was lovin' it really. Me havin me hands on thee in't tackles. Go on, admit it! It weren't all bad!" Trev was beaming smugly, a teasing twinkle and challenge in those hazel eyes.

"Did I fuck! I were hell bent on trying to win t'fuckin game at the time!"

"Bollocks!"

Trev, rolled the vowels with his deep rumble. He had another dig at me:

"Oh aye! Thy couldn't keep yer eyes of me. Right from moment tha saw us car park thy was wantin' a bit!" Trev was on a roll. I had to smile at his audacity.

"I could definitely tell tha were lovin' it when we grabbed thee in't car park! You had a fuckin hard on then!" He continued, teasing me. "Aye, I could tell. There were definite acorn in't front of your overalls! Couldn't keep yer eyes off me!"

I grabbed me cock defensively and shook at it him under the towel.

"It's no fuckin' acorn mate!" I cautioned him.

"Aye, yer not wrong there lad. Tha's a right cock on thee son. Tha knows how to use it n'all." conceded Trev, gingerly wriggling his aching arse on the bench, remembering me screwing him. Daz laughed heartily at that comment. Trev turned on him, indignant.

"Thy can fuckin' grin! Tha's the only cunt sat here who aint gorra sore arse." Trev was right. I had to say something. I was hoping that what had just happened wasn't going to be one off. Just a quick fuck and a fare thee well, just another couple of notches on my bedpost.

"That's a point mate..." I interjected, growing bold, but not quite knowing how Daz would respond. I suspected he was likely top mainly, but I was going to stick to my principles. You can't give out what your not prepared to take all the time.

"I were hoping I might get a chance to fuck thee mate." I'd cast my die. No sense beating around the bush, best out with it.

Trev laughed heartily, his Hazel eyes twinkling at me. He chipped in before Daz could respond.

"You'll be fuckin' lucky! Daz only lets me give him one about once a fuckin' year." He turned on Daz, with mock accusation.

"In't that true? Eh? Eh? You selfish arsed cunt!" Daz gave an innocent 'who me?' look that fooled no-one. Trev was on an indignant roll. He winked at me conspiratorially.

"I'll tell you this mate, last time he let me anywhere near his precious fuckin' arsehole was only to make it up to me after he'd done some cunt's roof up wi' a load o' nicked slates, and when they found out, he told the police he'd got 'em of me!"

Daz gave a hearty chuckle.

"I did get 'em off you, you bent twat!" he laughed. I couldn't help laughing myself, it sounded quite likely. Daz leaned back, cracking his knuckles, his hairy pectorals swelling as he stretched. He gave me his deep brown eyed gaze.