Ruin Me

Story Info
Daddy's 'babygirl' likes to be used.
564 words
3.78
65.9k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruin me.

Use me. Claim. Me. As. Yours.

Not because I need it (although I do)

But because you want it.

You like to feel savage and call me things I would never tolerate from another.

Words (that trigger anger and put a stop to everything from others)

Punch me and prepare me for more pain.

When I struggle, pin me down.

Your hands on my throat brand a bruise collar and remind me of my place

Still I struggle and your slap on my face is hot, from the pain, from the shame.

Grab my hair and push your fingers down my throat. Choke me and remind me all of the holes on this fucktoy are yours.

Force your dick down and smirk as you see me panic. My air is gone and you feed me more. "Dirty whores don't need to breathe."

The tears streaking my face make your cock swell and you release the fistful of hair. I gasp and feel the strings of spit fall on my face. Just before you choke me again.

"You're such a dirty little whore," you tell me as you hear me struggle to breathe. "Look at yourself," you tell me as you grab my hair and force me to see myself in the reflection in the window, the window with the curtains wide open and the sidewalk just a few feet past. "You think I don't know how wet your cunt is now?" you snarl as you grant me air again.

Slap my pussy until it's swollen and still you force your dick down a throat you know would gratefully worship it. Shove four fingers inside me all at the same time. Rip an orgasm from me and let it splash everywhere. Pull your fingers from my cunt and wipe them on my face.

"Dirty bitch," you whisper as you pull your cock from my mouth and grab me to turn me over. Push my face into the puddle I just made force your fingers into my ass. "Oh yes, Fuckmeat. I know that you hate when I call you that," you say as you shove your dick all the way into my dripping cunt. I scream into the soaked cushion and taste my tears and my cum.

"You think your cunt hurts?" you laugh as you grip my hip and plunge into me again. You add another finger to my ass and keep fucking me. I am sure I'm being ripped apart.

You push down between my shoulder blades and I'm choked again, drinking the mess I've made as I try to breathe.

You pull me up by the hair and as me what I am. "I'm Daddy's whore!" I gasp as I feel you move your dick to my ass.

"Who do you belong to?" You demand again, forcing your whole dick into me as I scream. No matter how many times you fuck my ass I will never be ready for this pain.

"I belong to You Daddy!" I cry out. "I. Am. Yours!" I sob, each word ripped from me as your cock destroys my ass.

"You'll take all of this thick dick, Cunt," you promise forcing my legs open, seeing my face contort in agony, in bliss.

"I need it, Daddy!" I cry, begging to be destroyed. Because I am here to please you. Because I'm yours. To destroy.