Ruined for All Others Ch. 01

Story Info
Daddy takes Brianna for her first time.
6.7k words
4.54
186.7k
166

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kellyjojo
kellyjojo
108 Followers

Brianna

My mom passed away 5 years ago, and I was devastated. We had no idea she was sick. One day she was fine, or so we thought, and the next day she was dead. We found out later she had been suffering from pancreatic cancer but decided not to undergo treatment and not to share the horrible news with her husband or me, her only daughter. I was only thirteen at the time so I was really hard not to have my mom to talk to about girl things, like my first period, boys, sex and all the things a teenage girl talks to her mom about.

My step father, Derrick, was so supportive, well at least for the first few years after my mother's death. He tried his best to fill my mom's shoes. He has been in my life since I was six years old and I loved him dearly. He cooked and cleaned. He took me to school and picked me up every day. He attended my after school functions and my parent teacher conferences like a pro. He continued the responsibility of raising me even though he didn't have to. He could have easily passed me off to my grandparents or pawned me off on my no good biological father but he didn't. He didn't miss a beat. He tried his best to keep my life as normal as it could be under the circumstances.

He was a police officer and admired in our community, even more so when he stepped up to the plate for me after my mom's death. Derrick was very handsome and he lit up every room he walked into. He was masculine and had an air of authority, partially because of his career choice and partially because of his sexual preferences. His presence demanded attention and as a little girl I was in awe of how woman basically fell at his feet, I just didn't understand at the time, how literal that was.

I knew he and mom dabbled in kinky sex, but I wasn't sure to what extent until I saw the playroom. I was always told the room in the basement, kept under lock and key, was a bomb shelter. Of course the older I got the more I questioned what the room really was. I would see them coming up from the basement from time to time, always a guilty look on their faces when they discovered I was home. One day, I got the opportunity to see for myself. Daddy forgot a set of his keys on the counter, he was working and I decided to snoop. My hands were shaking when I put the key in the door and heard it click.

My eyes were wide as saucers when I saw the playroom. I didn't truly understand what I was looking at but I knew it was a room for sex. I assumed that all mommy's and daddy's had these type of secret rooms and I all but forgot about it until I became interested in sex myself. As my hormones started to take over, I would think about the playroom. The toys and the implements I saw intrigued me. Daddy would go downstairs from time to time and he always came back up looking so sad and broken. I secretly wondered what it would be like to be in that room with him.

When I turned eighteen, still a virgin and still living at home to attend community college, he started to pull away from me. It was so confusing to me and I often wondered if he really wanted me there anymore and maybe he just felt obligated to do the right thing by my mother. I remember the night everything changed and I blame myself for the distance that developed between us.

I had just come home from a date and the boy I was seeing was being very pushy about having sex with me. I wasn't about to give myself away to a boy I barely knew who just wanted sex and nothing more, I wanted my first time to be special. Cliché I know. I felt like I could talk to Daddy about my problem and he would give me good fatherly advice like he always did. I found him in the living room watching TV, drinking a glass of bourbon and waiting up for me. Handsome as ever. Pitch black hair, emerald green eyes, five o'clock shadow, chiseled jaw and a body like a Greek God. He was the type of step dad that all my girlfriends giggled and tripped over.

He insisted on meeting any boy I dated so he could lay down the "ground rules" and scare the shit out of them. He would always be cleaning his service gun when they came in, I laughed to myself as I thought about it. Putting on a deep, serious voice, he would pat the couch for them to sit next to him and his gun and have his "chat" with them while I finished getting ready. I don't know what he said to them, but most of my dates left our house nervous and frazzled. It was endearing and cute the way he protected me.

I curled up in his lap like I have done since I was six years old and I lay my head on his chest. He smelled so nice and his chest felt so masculine and comforting to me. An arm wrapped around my waist and the other draped over my leg.

I let out a long dramatic sigh.

"What's wrong Princess?" he said as he turned off the TV, giving me his undivided attention.

"It's Randy, Daddy, he says he is going to dump me if I don't start having sex with him. The problem is I don't think I like him enough to give myself to him. I am saving myself for someone very special, you know?" I wiggled nervously and nuzzled into his neck, not sure how he would respond since we really hadn't talked much about boys or sex yet. I usually talked to my friends or their mom's when it came to girly things and sex, in an attempt to spare Derrick the horrors of girl drama. His evening stubble was prickly against my cheek, but I loved the way it felt. His hands were large and warm making me feel so safe in his arms.

Derrick pulled my shoulders back so he could see my face and he smiled, flashing his pearly whites, the smell of bourbon warm and spicy on his breath.

"Brianna, you are a beautiful girl, you are going to be flinging guys off of you left and right. They will all tell you wonderful things to get in your panties. You are a smart girl, like your momma. You and only you will know when you are ready. The right boy will come along one day and be worthy of your love but don't be in a rush, Princess. Any guy who tells you he will leave if you don't have sex with him, isn't worth keeping."

"Thanks Daddy" I said shyly, gazing down and licking my lips.

He suddenly seemed uncomfortable, his face flushed, his breathing a little faster than normal, a look in his eyes I couldn't read. He looked so damn sexy in that moment. I cocked my head to the side and smiled at him as I stroked the side of his face. My intention was to kiss him goodnight and head to my room, like I did every night, but something felt different in this moment, an undeniable urge to show him how much he means to me, to show him how much I truly do love him and need him.

I leaned in slowly, my eyes never leaving his and kissed him. I lingered, not the usual peck I gave him every other time. This kiss was definitely different. My mouth pressed against his softly and my tongue slipped out and ran across his bottom lip. I needed him and by the look in his eyes I thought he needed me too. His hands were trembling as they rested on my hips and I could feel his cock thickening beneath me.

He quickly snatched me off his lap and said, "Brianna! I think it's time for you to go to your room." He looked angry with me as he ran his hand through his hair and shook his head.

I ran to my room and shut the door. I cried myself to sleep that night. I felt like such an idiot. I felt confused, embarrassed and dirty. We avoided each other like the plague for the next couple of weeks. When we found ourselves in the same room, we barely exchanged small talk, never meeting each others eyes. Things were very awkward between us after that night and I regretted the decision I made. All I wanted was his love and his approval and now it seemed as though I had pushed him away.

Derrick

When Catherine died it was a shock, but I never given a second thought to Brianna living somewhere else. I had been in her life for 7 years at that point and she was my little Princess. I had no children of my own and loved being a Daddy to her. She was so sweet and such a good girl. She would admire me with those baby blues, it melted my heart every time. I was wrapped around her little finger from day one. Catherine said I spoiled her, but I didn't think so, I just treated her like every little Princess deserves.

As the years went by she blossomed and slowly turned into a pretty, curvy young woman. She looked a lot like her mom. When I let her start dating, I hated every minute of it but knew it was inevitable. I laid down strict rules and curfews in the hopes that having some control over the situation would keep her out of trouble. Besides, Brianna was a smart girl so it wasn't her I was worried about, it was the horny boys who stalked her, like dogs in heat, that worried me. I always waited up for her when she went out, to ensure she came home safe and sound.

I haven't dated since Catherine passed and I was really missing the touch of a female I knew I needed to focus on getting Brianna raised and off to college before I even started looking for someone to fulfill my needs. My tastes are unique in that I like submissive women. Catherine started out as my submissive. We met at work. She was a dispatcher at the Sheriff's Department and we saw each other frequently. She was young and smoking hot and I wanted her. I could tell that she needed a strong man to show her how beautiful she was, how sexy she was and how freeing submission could make her feel. She shared with me that Brianna's father had left her for another woman and was addicted to drugs. She looked so broken and so desperate. I was determined to be her Knight in Shining Armor or should I say, Knight in Dark Armor? We started to spend more time together away from work and I eventually shared my dark sexual desires with her. She wasn't scared, in fact she was intrigued and quickly agreed to explore with me. She was truly a born submissive and a real natural. Our sex was amazing and our love grew deep in a short amount of time. When she finally allowed me to meet Brianna it cinched the deal for me, I was in love and wanted nothing more than to be a little family.

Our sex life stayed the same after we were married. After all, it was what drove us both together in the first place and kept our fire burning. Even with Bri in the house we managed to find ways to keep each other wanting and needing. When she passed, I had to focus on Bri, keeping her life as normal as possible without a mom. Watching Bri grow and bud into a gorgeous young woman made me proud. It also tortured me, she reminded me so much of her mom, I had to constantly keep myself in check.

The night she came in from her date with Randy, I instinctively knew something was wrong. She crawled into my lap as she had done a thousand times before. Her head resting on my chest, and she confided in me about the boy who was giving her an ultimatum. I gave her my best Daddy speech as she wiggled in my lap and nuzzled my neck. The bourbon was working against me and I could feel my temperature rising and my cock twitching. My heart was racing and my breathing was getting harder to control. She was so fucking lovely, her skin so soft and her smell so sweet. The sundress she wore was appropriate for her age but she filled it out so nicely. No wonder that fucker, Randy, wanted in her panties. Her breasts played peekaboo. Just enough to tease and make you wish you could kiss them, lick them and devour them. Her cleavage milky white, rising and falling as she breathed.

Snap out of it Derrick, she is only 18!

Then she looked up and kissed me, she fucking kissed me. Not the usual kiss. She kissed me with want, need, and passion that shot straight to my cock. This wasn't happening. This can't happen!

Shocked and afraid I couldn't control myself if I let this happen for one more second, I stopped her and sent her to her room.

Jesus Christ, I think as I run my hands through my hair. My mind is racing. I am playing ping pong back and forth in my brain and my cock is threatening to burst from my pants as I feel precum wet the head of my thick shaft. Naughty feelings and shameful feelings colliding with each other. The man in me wants and needs her so desperately. My cock is rock hard and my mouth is watering to taste her innocence. I should have bent her over my knee and spanked her little ass until it was red. Who the fuck was I trying to fool, that would make me want her more than I do now. I have seen the submissive characteristics she has, a natural like her mom. I think that's another reason why it got harder and harder for me to resist her. For the next 2 weeks, every time she came close to me, every time I heard her voice, my cock jumped. I did my best to keep my distance from her. God help me!

Brianna

Over the last couple years I dated a few different guys but I remained pure. Well, not innocent by any means but I never let anyone take my virginity. I did allow them to get to second base, but no further. I had a few orgasms but none of them were what I anticipated. None of them were "mind blowing" like my girlfriends had claimed theirs to be. I wasn't sure if it was them or me. Was something wrong with me? None of them seemed worthy. They just didn't excite me, they didn't impress me. I always found faults in them. They weren't smart enough, or strong enough or cute enough, then I realized, I was comparing them to my Daddy. The man who I saw as perfect, the kind of man I wanted and craved. Boys were immature, I wanted a man.

Daddy was always so sweet and kind to me but also strong and stern when he needs to be. He makes me feel so special, like I am the most important thing in his life. I strived to make him proud, to please him.

After our awkward little incident, things eventually went back to normal. Normal... except I couldn't get how big and hard his cock felt underneath the back of my thigh that night out of my mind. I never had the courage to show any further sexual interest to him outwardly. I didn't sit in his lap again either and I missed it terribly. I felt safe, protected and treasured when he held me close.

We carried on with life as we always did, both pretending that the kiss never happened. Deep inside though, I burned for him. I would often go to my room at night and masturbate, thinking about him taking me for the first time. My fingers sliding through my wet folds as I thought about Daddy taking my virginity. This made me cum harder than any boy ever had.

The older I got, the more my hormones raged, the more hell it was. The smell of him when he walked past me was enough to drive me insane. His masculine scent filling my nostrils and making my panties wet. The quick glimpses of him leaving the bathroom after a shower, beads of water trailing down his muscular torso as he walked to his room to dress, making my clit throb with desire. The electricity that pulsed through my veins when he got close to me, pure torture. I knew he felt it too, I could see his pulse beating in his neck, the sweat on his brow, the faint crack in his voice. I want him, I need him and I am determined I am going to have him.

About a month before my nineteenth birthday I decided to push my limits a little, test the water you might say. I started teasing him, trying not to be too obvious. I wore skimpy clothes around the house, prancing around in a tank top with no bra and short cutoff jeans that showed the bottom of my ass cheeks quite nicely. I would bend over in front of him and linger giving him a nice view. Sleep in a t-shirt with no panties, leaving my bedroom door open, so when he passed my bare ass was shining for him to admire.

One evening I took a bubble bath and purposely left the door to the bathroom ajar just slightly. I washed my body slowly, seductively. Soaping up my arms and legs with long deliberate strokes. Palming my tits and squeezing my nipples between my fingertips, moaning as I arched my back. I felt him, I knew he was standing outside the door, watching me through the crack. I swore I could hear him panting on the other side of the door and I smiled to myself. It made me feel sexy to be watched, he made me feel sexy and I wanted more.

I stood up and stretched, making sure he got an eyeful of my naked body before sitting on the corner ledge of the large tub. One leg at a time I shaved, spreading my legs to give him an unrestricted view of my wanton pussy. My hands lathering the soap meticulously, running the razor from my ankle to the tops of my thighs, rubbing and feeling them to ensure I hadn't missed any spots. Next I spread my legs wide and lathered up my cunt. I could feel the wetness, slippery under my fingertips. Slowly I shaved myself clean, again rubbing with my fingers against my slick skin after each pass of the razor to ensure I got it all. When I was satisfied with the job, I dropped the razor in the tub and played with my pussy. Keeping my feet on the other side of the tub, spread eagle, I circled my clit, my hips moving in rhythm with my strokes. I could hear him, his breathing getting faster and deeper, but I pretended I didn't know he was there. I moaned and purred as I got closer to orgasm. Knowing he was watching me had me so hot, I knew I wouldn't last long. I dipped a finger inside myself and I could feel my stomach muscles tightening. My thighs started to quiver as I fucked myself faster and faster.

"Oh fuck yes! Fuck me Daddy! Please", I stammered as I closed my eyes and threw my head against the bathroom wall. My muscles quivered from the inside out as I came, my cunt squeezing my fingers, pulling them deeper inside me.

Taking a deep breath, I opened my eyes and the shadow that once blocked the light behind the door was gone and I could see into the hallway. I smiled to myself as I got out, dried off and hurried to my bedroom with only a towel wrapped around me. Daddy was nowhere to be found.

Derrick

I swear Brianna was trying to tempt me, seeing her walk around in short shorts and no bra was just about to get the best of me. I have never spanked her when she was little, but damn it I wanted nothing more than to throw her little ass over my knee and give her one she would never forget. I haven't had sex in years, unless you count my hand, which lately, thanks to Bri, was getting a lot of action.

Sitting across the table from her for meals was torment. Her tank top thin, allowing her pert little tits to mold to the fabric acting as a second skin. Her nipples hard and begging to be pinched. I could see the pink areola shining through, making my mouth water. I wanted to suck them into my mouth and her beg me for more. Watching her prance around, bending over in front of me, her shorts riding up her perfect virgin slit, made my cock throb. She was teasing me and she had no idea how much trouble she was causing for herself, not yet anyway, but she would.

One evening after supper, I went upstairs to take a shower. As I gathered my things and headed for the bathroom, I could hear the water running and a soft moan coming from inside. The door was open a bit so I took a peek. Bri was inside taking a bubble bath. I couldn't peel my eyes off of her. She had certainly grown into a beautiful woman. I knew I shouldn't ease drop on her but I couldn't move, my feet firmly planted in the carpet and my eyes locked on her.

I watched her as she lathered up her sexy little body. Her curves so alluring and feminine. Her perky tits pale and perfect, nipples hard and puckered. I sucked in a sharp breath as she rubbed them and rolled the pink buds between her fingers. My cock tenting in my pants and a bead of wetness threatening to spill out the tip.

Then she stood and stretched, her arms reaching over her head as the water and bubbles slid down her curves. I imagined it was my tongue caressing her, exploring every inch of her body. When she sat and opened her legs, I almost lost it. Her slit so perfect and pink, glistening with wetness, not from the water but from her core. My hand made its way into my pants, stroking my erection in a futile effort to squelch the ache she was causing. With each swipe of the razor, my hand mimicked her movements, stroking my rock hard cock from the base to the tip. Then she moved on to shave her pussy, I had a weakness for shaved cunt. I loved the feel of it when it was wet, allowing everything to slide across it so easily. My hand jerked faster and faster as I watched her play with herself. I was so close, but feeling guilty for watching her when she started finger fucking herself. As bad as I needed to walk away, I couldn't. Her fingers disappeared inside the sweet pussy and then she closed her eyes and threw her head back, moaning my name as she came. I couldn't bear anymore and I came with her, shooting ribbons of hot white cum in my underwear.

kellyjojo
kellyjojo
108 Followers
12