Rule of Thumb Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElRoylk
ElRoylk
336 Followers

I looked at the two of them resting between her open legs, framed by her pussy. Surreal doesn't begin to describe what was going on. Loren's breasts were rising and falling as she was trying to keep herself calm.

"I'll throw in a bunch of accessories – various tips, mouth vibrator..."

"Mouth vibrator?" I looked up, confused.

"Never seen one of those. Yeah, fucking amazing." He pulled a box off the shelf and opened it. Inside was the largest diameter and shortest dildo I'd ever seen. "Do you mind?" He nodded to her head and I nodded agreement. Pulling her dress down, Jason motioned for Loren to open her mouth. She looked at me, panicked and when I made it clear she should cooperate, she opened her mouth as wide as she could. Jason worked the cylinder until she was biting down on it, her lips pulled tight around it. He ran a wire to a black box. "So fucking amazing," he said, and he flipped a switch.

"AAAAHHGGGHHHG" Loren started shaking her head, her hands flying up to grab the thing out of her mouth.

Both of us grabbed her hands and held her down, watching as her eyes widened in panic.

"You'd never see me with one of those in my mouth, but fuck, when you attach that to a trainer, they learn quick. That's what I've heard. You got a trainer?"

I nodded my head suggesting he turn it off. A few moments later it was back in the box.

"So, yeah?"

"Show me the shit," I motioned to the other accessories.

Loren's dress was above her breasts but below her chin, leaving her completely exposed while Jason laid out a ton of the weirdest collection of hardware I'd ever seen. "Yeah. Okay. And, yeah, Jamison O'Kearny. You know him?"

He started putting the stuff into a shopping bag and told me about the Jamison he knew. I kept my mouth shut, but I learned more about Jamison in that three minutes than I'd learned in the ten years I'd known him.

"And...Rick?" He looked really uncomfortable.

I waited.

"You planning on spending much more time with Mistress Anna?" He looked like he was about to snitch – miserable and about to regret whatever he was thinking of saying.

I shrugged, letting him fill in the blanks.

"Well, it's none of my business, but I try to do as little business with her as needed. She's always been fair tome,you know, but I've seen a lot of people get...shit. Forget I said anything. I know this is going to do everything you want. She's got a great cunt, by the way. Tits are a little small for my taste, but definitely hot in the pussy department. You gonna shave her?"

I smiled, watching Loren's face get redder as she held still on the counter, her legs splayed open. "I like girl fur. Up cunt. We're gonna be late for our next appointment. Tell Jason 'thank you' for complimenting you."

"Thank you Master Jason," she said quietly, looking at the floor.

"Come in again, sometime Rick. As you guys get into it you'll want to try something new."

"Oh. My. God." We were in the car. "That was so fucking hot, Rick. My God! What did we just do in there?" She was smiling ear to ear, her legs tucked under her.

"You liked that?" I had no idea where she was anymore – one minute freaking out at being my slave, the next...like this.

"Oh...fuck...I was going to cum right on the spot. Spread open, on his counter, with whatever the fuck he was feeling me up with...what the fuck was that?"

"It was a dental tool, Loren. It looked like what the hygienist cleans my teeth with. Scary fucking shit, what's going on in there. You liked that?" I was rushing to get home in time for Jamison – we'd barely make it. My cock was still thick, but not painful. I could feel the animal rage sinking below the surface.

"Fuck. And that mouth vibrator...please, please don't use that on me again. That was just terrible! Please?" She turned to me, her eyes pleading.

"Let's just say, you better start behaving..." I didn't say it with a smile and her eyes widened. She turned to face the road and quieted down.

I pulled into the garage just as I saw Jamison pulling up front. "In the house, cunt. No. Wait. Off with those clothes." I went to help Jamison with a couple of boxes, watching her out of the corner of my eye. She had turned her back to the street and the open garage door, quickly peeling out of her clothes. I saw a flash of skin as she ran to the back door, where she stood, turned to the side, her bundle of clothes shielding her breasts and bush.

"C'mon," I headed to the garage. "We'll go in through the kitchen."

As we approached the garage, Jamison let out a low whistle of appreciation. "Nice one, Rick. Nice."

"Yeah. Not quite nice enough. Put those on here," I motioned to her clothes and the top of the box, "and turn to face the street in standing position." That submerged rage breaking the surface. I opened the door, letting Jamison through first. He brushed by her, his arm deliberately rubbing across her breasts. I could see her trembling, her eyes closed, blushing beet red.

The boxes loaded into the living room, I took my time getting back, watching her from the doorway. She was nearly hyperventilating from panic.

"Look at me, cunt." If I was going to let Jamison fuck her, the animal was going to have to take over. I felt it crawling out, letting my rational mind take a rest.

She turned her head away from the street, her eyes pleading with me to let her come inside. I knew nobody could really see her in the darkened garage, but she saw everything: joggers, cars coming to a stop at the intersection, kids chasing a ball. Each time, she stopped breathing, her arms struggling to stay behind her head, her breasts and that beautiful bush on display.

"Blow me," I said firmly, unzipping my pants in the doorway. I was a few steps up from her, so she wouldn't have to kneel to get me inside her. She looked up, convinced I was crazy, shaking her head slowly. I didn't repeat myself, letting my rising dick do all the talking.

She stopped protesting, figuring at least her back would be to the street. As she put my dick in her mouth, I turned slightly, forcing her profile toward the open garage door. Her hands went to my balls, her fingers trying to stroke me, even as she lowered her mouth as far down as she could manage.

"You want to be my slave, right?" the animal said quietly, with a touch of menace, my hands stroking her hair.

"Yes, Master," she whispered when her mouth rose up.

"You're not behaving yourself, are you?"

She shook her head, her cheeks sucking in against my shaft.

"It's still all about the punishment for you, isn't it?"

I felt a tear drop onto my pubic hair and I pulled her face up to look at her. Her eyes were brimming over and she nodded slightly.

"Okay. It's time to come in and face your punishment."

Jamison was looking at my bookshelves, having already unpacked the boxes. When I led Loren into the room, holding her hand, he turned at stared at her, a wolfish smile spreading on his face.

"We'll need the spreader bar...and anything else you think might make her first time with it more special."

I thought of the mouth vibrator and then thought again. I wanted her to focus on her ass cheeks. "There?" I pointed in front of the machine.

He nodded and continued to stare at her as she knelt down, spreading her legs and putting her hands behind her head. She looked down at the rug in front of her.

When I got back with the spreader bar, the square vibrator and the trainer, he had tipped her head up, his thumb stroking her cheek. He looked up at me, raising an eyebrow. I nodded slightly – the question and answer unspoken. But I was going to have her beg before he fucked her.

"So, you think it will work?" I laid the bar behind her toes, spreading her knees open and cuffing her ankles as far apart as they would go. She had to tip forward onto her elbows, her ass sticking up into the air.

He smiled thinly. "Pretested, bro'."

"Christine?" I unraveled the wires from the trainer, handing him two clamps for her nipples, kneeling down to spread her labia open. I clamped to electrodes onto her inner lips, forcing a whimper from her.

"It's sweet, Rick. Better than I expected." I watched as he spit on his finger and thumb, moving beneath her with the right-hand electrode. She jumped. He repeated the process on the left side, taking a few moments longer under her, no doubt to get her nipple swollen and wet. She let out a little cry. "I think it would be better to tie her arms back, yeah?"

I saw what he was saying, laying the trainer down and pulling her left wrist back to the bar. She had to arch her back, forcing her ass higher. Now, with both wrists attached to the bar, she was forced to turn her head to the side, her cheek on the rug. She looked back at me, tears blurring her vision, mouthing a 'thank-you.'

"Yeah, she was begging me like I'd never heard before. I popped a beer and watched the game while this thing did all the work." He pulled the cord over to an outlet and plugged it in. "'course it took a few iterations," he said with a devilish smile. "Took all week to get it just right."

"Next time, you'll have to invite me over to watch," I let my hand drift across her cheeks, stretched tight. She moaned and moved a little. "So, this cunt has so much debt to work off, I don't know where to begin." I made sure she was looking at me when I said it; she closed her eyes and breathed. I had almost forgotten the vibrator; I quickly strapped it against her pubis, and flipped it on, its odd bump pushing into the top of her folds.

ElRoylk
ElRoylk
336 Followers
12