Rule of Thumb Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at him sideways, wondering if he'd had too many. "J., that doesn't make any sense. If I know it's there, why would I just share this shit with her? Do you think Iwanther knowing about Gordy...or you?"

He screwed up his face a little but didn't push his point. "Just sayin.' It's an option."

"Actually, there is a third option, but it's a variation of your number two, Pete." I closed my eyes, concentrating. "Can you figure out what's being transmitted?"

He nodded. "Yep – I could actually see it. It's not even encoded."

"How tricky would it be to figure out what's on that thing, and get a copy of whatever it's recorded?"

He shook his head. "That's not my forte, really. I suspect it's got a chip in there..."

"Shit, Rick, I can get that shit off there..." Jamison finished off his beer. "Nine'll get you ten there's a USB port on it – give me an hour and I can get you inside."

I raised my eyebrows and looked at Pete, who shrugged and finished his beer.

"Rick, I've got to go. Let me show you what the thing looks like on your router. If it were me, I'd get it off as soon as possible. Like I said, I don't know what it's feeding out."

We walked into the office, leaving Loren to beg to an empty kitchen.

"So, it's right here – not too hidden. They must not think too highly of you. Anyway, it's inline with the internet connection. Simple enough to just get it out of there. If it were me, I'd at least do that."

I thanked him for his help and saw him to the door. He assured me Gordy would get his bill, even as he looked into the living room. I almost suggested he could have a piece of her, but it felt smarmy, Anna's words slamming back to meshe's not a common whore, Rick!

Jamison and I looked at each other and realized we couldn't pull off a misinformation strategy without preparation, but we could be cautious about what we discussed.

I could hear Loren begin to moan in that pitch I recognized as nearing orgasm. Walking into the living room, I shut off the trainer and knelt down next to her face. Pulling out one ear plug, I talked softly. "You ready to do as you're told and not fuck around?"

She nodded, tears streaming down her nose. "Yes, Master Rick," she said weakly.

"You understand the gift that Master Jamison has made for you?" I said it loud enough for him to hear. I saw him pulling the spanker off to the side of the couch, leaving her exposed, her pussy dripping.

"Thank you Master Jamison." She tried to push herself up onto her chin. I stroked her hair.

"How do you properly thank a Master?" I continued to stroke her hair as she thought for a heartbeat and then shook her head.

"No, Master Rick. You...no!" She was too wiped out to protest too loudly.

"I only think it fitting, don't you, cunt? In fact, I think you have been thinking about it for over a week. Isn't that right?" I ran my hand under her to feel the clamps on her nipples, forcing a small yelp from her. "Tell Master Jamison what you want."

She shook her head, her forehead rubbing on the rug, whimpering as I started the trainer again.

"Really?" I stared at her, fiddling with the controls, making her buck her ass higher. "Do you really think that's the way out?" I moved my fingers into her pussy, feeling the vibrator on the outside and the clamps on the way in.

"Please, Master Rick!" She hissed, but she knew what she had to do.

I kept stroking my fingers into her, pushing against her clit from the inside, hitting that sweet spot she craved.

"Ohhhgooodddddd." She moaned.

"Beg him to do it, you fucking cunt. You're my slave, right? You want this. Beg him. NOW!" I pulled my fingers out and stepped away.

Jamison had already dropped his jeans and underwear, his cock at attention. He couldn't keep his eyes off her spread open pussy, shifting to look at me to make sure we were okay. I nodded again, but held up my hand.

"Godddd...Master Rick...noooo...." She breathed and then sighed. "Master Jamison....please, please, please fuck me. Please shove your hard cock into me and fuck me HARD!" Her voice got louder as the words streamed out of her.

I shrugged. He was on her before my shoulders dropped back down, his cock shoved deep into her, pushing her shoulders against the rug.

"OH GOOOODDDDD!!!" She hadn't expected it, and his cock was much thicker than mine, opening her wider than she was used to. "FUCK FUCK FUCK...yesssssss!"

He pummeled her, pistoning in and out faster than I'd imagined anyone could go. It couldn't have been more than a minute when he shoved deep into her, pulling against her ribs and froze. He was pumping his sperm into her, I knew it, and it upset me. Until I felt something else rush up my spine – a feeling of power, ofownership. And I laughed.

He pulled out, his cum globbing out with him to run down her lips. I could tell she hadn't cum, and I was going to make sure she wouldn't until her piercing. I was hard but the thought of fucking her with Jamison's cum in her didn't sit well. I stared at her open pussy, dripping onto the floor and saw her asshole clamping and opening.

12