Rules of Speeding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry, the wife will explain everything for you while my partner and I clean up. Excuse me."

Monique led Sheff into the house while Andy went to slump beside his wife on the sofa, looking confused. He glanced at the business card once again, still baffled by everything.

"Honey, what was he talking about?

Sherry smiled wearily. "It's my gift to you, darling. Remember how you once talked about us having a foursome, and how you always wanted to see me getting fucked by a black man? A week ago I went to their office and got things set up. I told them of a fantasy I've always had of getting screwed by a cop; they promised to arrange everything and not let you in on it."

"What ... so ... you're telling me this whole thing was ... a set-up?"

"Of course it was. I wanted it to happen today 'cause I knew tonight was going to be a big night for you. I just had to play along and have fun."

"My God, Sherry ... you're one crazy woman, do you know that?"

She laughed and kissed him once again. "As long as you're not complaining."

When they were done, Andy and Sherry, saw Sheff and Monique to the door and thanked them for the night's services. The following weekend, sherry took Andy to the Tongue Patrol building by Lexington Crescent and they became bona-fide subscribers to their network.

12