Rum Gets Me Again....

Story Info
Ad leaves me sore.
837 words
3.42
33.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fyrbush
fyrbush
20 Followers

At some point after collapsing from a marathon session of rum and kinky, rough sex with my husband my insatiable appetite for dick was re-awakened.

I was completely drunk and blacked-out and had had sex for nearly three hours, yet I still wanted to be filled with come.

I hastily threw on whatever clothes were lying in a wrinkled heap next to the bed and grabbed my purse. The mere fact that I was able to get dressed and walk was a fete since my BAC was near toxic levels.

I went out to the garage and opened the door. It was then that I spotted the young neighbor and his two friends outside across the street. There was my answer; there would be no need for me to drive around drunk looking for cock. There were three young dicks sure to do the trick right across the street.

I casually walked across the street and asked for a cigarette. While I stood there smoking I engaged them in casual conversation. At some point, although the details still elude me to this day, I must have bluntly come out and asked them if they'd each like a turn with a MILF or they took advantage of a horny older woman. Maybe a combination of the two is the more likely scenario.

Of course, being young boys in their early 20s they were more than willing to accommodate me. All three followed her across the street to my car. All that was needed was to close the garage door and flip the passenger seat back.

The neighbor boy was first. I half dropped my pants, half had them yanked off. I then lay on the seat with the lower half of my body out of the car thinking "what have I got myself into?" Legs spread, pink, slick pussy open and ready for business. He kneeled down between my spread legs, tore off my panties, and drove his hard and willing dick into my cunt. I thought to myself, how ticked my husband would be, those panties were his favorite. My pubic hair was still crusty and soggy from my romp with my husband. He drove his rock hard dick into me with eagerness. He rammed her hard with each stroke, bottoming out deep within my hole. He rolled the tank top I was wearing up over my breasts and proceeded to ravenously suck on my large pink nipples all the while thrusting deep into my slick hole. His blond haired friend dropped his pants and exposed his crank. He kneeled down next to the car. I reached over and jerked off the friend while the neighbor fucked me. Both boys came pretty intensely. The friend's first load shot landed on the interior of the passenger side floor, the ensuing waves landing in her hair and dripping on her hand in a hot mess. Just as the last wave of orgasm rippled through the neighbors' dick, spewing a pulsating, large wave of cum into her, I felt my pussy tighten around his cock and the warm ache of orgasm ripple through my body making my twat squirt a mix of his plentiful, youthful cum and my own lubricant. My breasts now bruised and aching from the animalistic and youthful kneading and sucking were putting on an inviting display of aching, erect nipples.

The third boy, a brown haired fellow wanted a crack at the experienced neighbor's pussy. He ordered me on my knees, the top half of my body lying on the passenger-side seat. His dick was smaller than average, but again, his age and willingness made up for any lack of size. He slid his dick into my cum dripping twat. He started slowly and tenuously and became more embolden with each stroke. The other two boys were standing there holding their cum glazed dicks quietly cheering and encouraging the couple on with each stroke. The vocal encouragement got my pussy event wetter. I had my own personal cheering section.

After about 15 strokes his body rippled, tightened, and he blew his large, hot load deep inside my already bruised cum soaked pussy.

As everyone hastily put their clothes back on they noticed the blond friend standing against her car jerking himself off. He had just blown another enormous load which dripped down his legs. When he realized all three were watching he let out an embarrassed laugh.

I looked out the garage window, made sure there were no other neighbors around who might be witness to the three young studs leaving my house, opened the garage door, and sent the boys on their way.

I walked back into the house took off what was left of my clothes and threw them back into a heap next to the bed and passed out. The next morning I awoke not remembering a whole lot. It took many hours later to start to piece things back together. I still do not remember all the details...and it's best that way...

fyrbush
fyrbush
20 Followers