Rum, Sodomy and the Lash Ch. 06

Story Info
Kitty adjusts to life as the Captain's mistress,
1.8k words
4.6
43.6k
5

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kitty yawned and stretched her limbs, wondering for a vague second why they ached so. She froze mid-yawn as the reason sped, alarums clanging, to the forefront of her consciousness. She was no longer a maiden. The continued dull throbbing between her legs was testament to that. She had lain with the Captain, and they were not even married. She inclined her neck slightly to look at him, snoring away, slumbering with one hand on his dagger, as was his habit. Was mutiny or murder such an ever-present danger? Kitty shivered at the thought. Was she at risk by association? What had she been thinking, in consenting to become his mistress? Not that he had exactly sought her consent. He had just presented her with his version of her future and expected her to go along with it. The presumptuous swine.

Indignation began to simmer in Kitty's bloodstream once more at the thought of what she had given away to this opportunistic blackguard. It was truly insupportable that he should expect her to just meekly fall into his bed whenever he felt one of those....male urges. She wondered how long it would be before they anchored. Surely she would be able to get away and make a new life in Spain or Italy. How hard could it be?

As she lay musing, eyes on the wooden ceiling, the Captain shifted beside her and threw an arm across her chest. She huffed and frowned at the strong forearm with its itchy covering of fine black hairs. Those rings might be worth something though.... When they docked in Barcelona or Genoa, they could set her up in her new life. She was smiling, head full of plans, when the Captain's eyes opened and his sensual mouth broadened into a lazy grin.

"Mmmm," he said, pulling her over against him. "I knew there was something worth waking early for." Kitty's face was buried in his rough dark hair, then her lips were swallowed up in a long and ravenous kiss. She told herself that she was tolerating this as a necessary evil; not allowing herself to accept the truth of the matter, which was that she felt physically compelled towards him.

"How are you feeling today, my lady?" he asked teasingly. "Have I put you out of commission?"

"I am sadly indisposed," pouted Kitty. "I doubt I can even get out of bed."

"How unfortunate," purred Captain Prince, running capable hands over Kitty's strained muscles, squeezing and massaging them gently. It felt good...but Kitty blocked out the positive element and instead snapped back at her lover.

"You are a barbarian, Sir, taking a maid's virginity without a shred of guilt of remorse. Fie upon you!"

"Oh dear," sighed the Captain. "We are to suffer the outraged lady of impeccable virtue act now are we?"

"That is exactly what it is -- an outrage that you have visited upon me!"

"Yes, Kitty, and the first of many," drawled the Captain. "The sooner you accept that you enjoyed last night just as much as I did, the easier your life aboard will be."

"I did not! It was...the worst night of my life!"

The Captain laughed out loud. "Your cries last night were not of distress, Kitty, unless I am very much mistaken."

Kitty coloured furiously and attempted to twist away, turning her back on him, but his hold on her prevented this.

"Come, Kitty, let us kiss and play," he growled in her ear. "Since you are sore below, I will not press you now, but you can be assured that you will be greeting most mornings with your legs spread wide, my dear."

Kitty gave a muffled squeak of rage, quickly quietened by the descent of the Captain's mouth on hers again. Once she had been kissed into docility, he made a slow trail down from her jaw with his tongue, running it down her neck, over her collarbone, through the valley of her breasts, over the curve of her stomach and finally right down...oh! Kitty writhed as his hot breath drifted over her intimate parts, then he kissed the sore and swollen lips, then ran his tongue along them so very carefully until it arrived at the precious pearl in their centre. Kitty moaned. He was licking and lapping at it greedily, and his bristly stubble was causing minuscule bursts of ticklish pleasure into flame around it. This was surely sinful and wrong...this was surely humiliating and he should not be allowed to use her thus....but it felt so divine she could hardly bear it. She arched her back, thrusting herself into his face, and a low chuckle vibrated tormentingly against her widespread sex. He was holding her thighs to keep her open and she made a move to close them, but to no avail.

"I see you like what my tongue does to you, Kitty," he crooned against her clit. "Don't you?"

Kitty's pride prevented the admission passing her lips.

"Shall I stop then?" He knelt up, looming over her with an eyebrow raised.

"No!" she cried in a panic. "Please. I do like it."

He laughed again and dived back down, finishing the job off with skilled enthusiasm and only coming back up when her shapely legs had thrashed and kicked their climax out no less than three times.

"You taste so sweet, I could eat you all day," drawled the Captain, pulling her up to sit. "But now I need your help with something." He nodded down at the morning erection which had been stubbornly making its presence felt for the last half hour. "Touch it, Kitty."

"Oh...I hardly dare to..."

"Touch it." He took hold of her hand and wrapped it around his shaft, guiding her in an up and down stroking motion at first, then leaving her to continue alone. Kitty was irritated at her task. It tired her arm and she was hungry for her breakfast. This man thought she was some kind of servant. She went at it fiercely for a while, hoping that the vigour of her performance would bring him to a conclusion, but when this tactic failed, she fell into a lacklustre rhythm, her face a mask of resentment.

"Kitty," said the Captain warningly. "You are happy to be given pleasure, but loth to give it, I discern. You are a selfish lover. I may have to break you of that tendency, young lady."

"It takes so long," she sulked. "I am hungry."

"You will attend to me properly or you can expect a spanking directly after breakfast, Kitty. Your choice."

Kitty rolled her eyes to the ceiling, flexed her shoulders determinedly, and decided to give the Captain's hand job her full attention. It was true, he had been most unselfish in his pleasuring of her; she supposed he had a point. When, a few minutes later, he unleashed pearlescent ropes of his seed all over her breasts and belly, he growled, "Much better, Kitty, you are learning well."

She grimaced with disgust at the state of her body and requested a bucket of water to wash it off with, but her lover refused. "You will wear it all day until I bathe you tonight. I mean to have you marked as mine in as many ways as I can, and that is just one. Here is another...." He leant forward and began to suck hard at the tender flesh of her neck; the feeling was ravishingly intense and Kitty's mouth dropped open wantonly, spurring him on in his endeavour by rolling her head away from him to expose the maximum amount of available skin. Even when it became painful, Kitty did not want to pull away and when he ultimately drew back again she was strangely disappointed. He surveyed his handiwork with contentment, brushing a light fingertip against the livid red blemish he had left.

"Mine," he said with satisfaction. "And now all may know it. Come, let us take breakfast."

*

When the Captain left to attend to his piratical business after breakfast, Kitty made a beeline for the desk drawers and chests that lined the luxurious cabin. A treasure trove of gems, coins and expensive plate was concealed within, more than enough to set one up in a new city. Kitty sat back and plotted the morning away. It would be a fortnight or more before they came to shore again; she could play the meek mistress for that long. But she would need clothes...and some way of slipping out under the Captain's nose. Perhaps Tom would help her...perhaps he would come with her! A young man would be valuable company, especially when conducting business with the merchants of her new city. She resolved that she would let him in on her plan as soon as she was able to see him alone.

*

Opportunities to see Tom alone were few and far between in that first demanding, exhausting week. The Captain kept her prisoner, locked in his cabin suite, so he was the only person she saw from one day to the next. She was made to submit to his bedroom requirements three, four or even five times a day; each new dawn brought a new manner of humiliation. One time she might be ordered to take his appendage in her mouth; another she would be expected to sit in his chair, legs spread, and finger herself. She resisted each new indignity strenuously, but always ended up with a sore backside for her troubles. Indeed, such time as she wasn't spending flat on her back underneath the Captain was generally passed face-down over his knee.

The only time she saw Tom all week was under circumstances she would prefer to erase from her mind. The Captain had her bent over the table after dinner and was plying her passage hard from behind, one hand at her nipples and the other slapping her arse cheeks in rhythm with his thrusts.

"You've the tightest little cunny in Christendom, Kit," he was growling lustily while she shivered with the intensity of her need for him and pushed herself all the way back against his pelvis. "And by God you know how to use it."

Kitty moaned and twisted her neck, then gripped the table until her knuckles were white at the sight of Tom entering the room and, eyes downcast, clearing the plates, behaving for all the world as if the Captain were not riding his mistress half the way to Cape Horn right in front of him.

"Get out, boy," roared Captain Prince. "Can't you see I'm busy? This girl needs a stiff seeing-to and you are interrupting it."

Tom scampered right away, dropping a plate to the floor with a clang in his haste.

Kitty dropped her head to the table and clutched her hair.

"Back to work, Kitty," instructed the Captain with a sharp slap to her rear again. Dazed, she lifted her head and summoned up the will to continue from somewhere deep and low in the core of her being. The Captain had this effect on her.