Rumble In "La Crosse"

Story Info
Another girl fight.
1.4k words
3.69
22k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mavis Kicks Ass

It was a typical Friday night at the local watering hole in the "Crosse".

Smoke haze filled the room as Mavis and her friends enjoyed the evening. Drinks were flowing well and she was feeling little pain as the laughter filled the room. Small in height, Mavis had all the right curves in all the right places and few men walked by without taking a second look at her.

Dressed to impress in tight jeans and a low cut v-neck top, she was indeed eye candy to enjoy, yet she seemed to not realize how many men were checking her out and how the other girls were casting a jealous eye at her.

Across the room sat Jade. Her typical curly hair was up in it's usual ponytail and to look at her, she was almost the same physical dimensions as Mavis. The 2 girls could well have been looking at each other in the mirror when they dressed except that Jade was filling out a tank top instead of a v-neck. Little did they know they would soon be meeting in a fashion that few expected.

As the evening wore on, both Mavis and Jade enjoyed the attention given to them by the male populace of the bar, although they were on separate sides of the room.

The pool table in the bar was also enjoying popularity on this night. Loonies were placed as quickly as one disappeared and this set the tone for what was soon to happen. Jade's table had the last loonie placed and it was deposited into the table before long. As it happened, Mavis's loonie was the one it followed. Both girls appeared at the table, and it looked like a friendly game was about to begin.

The 2 girls shook hands, and began the game. Shot after shot was taken and the 2 girls seemed as evenly matched at pool as they were in physical structure. No one would ever guess they were as completive as they were. As Mavis leaned over the table, her cleavage was briefly displayed to the viewers and Jade was suddenly aware of the glances Mavis was getting. When her shot came next, she made sure to take her time, displaying her breasts nestled snugly in the black bra that contained them. Mavis was then the one to notice she had lost the attention of the male patrons.

The silent game of female competition had begun and the sparks began to fly between them. Poses across the pool table began to appear and soon, both girls were leaning over, displaying their round breasts to the on-lookers. Shoes had been lost at this point and Mavis' black pantyhosed feet were visible as were Jade's tan covered feet. The tight jeans both girls wore were stretched to the max as the girls leaned over the table.

As the 3 games ended with Mavis coming out on top, Jade was sending her looks of acid. Mavis just laughed to herself as she thought "stupid bitch thought she could take me!!".

With the game over, both girls returned to their tables. But the tension between them was already set.

The drinks continued to flow as the evening wore on. Both Mavis and Jade were downing their refreshments as fast as they came. Around midnite, Mavis made her way up to the bar to order shooters for her table. As she turned to carry the tray back to her table, Jade bumped her arm, causing the drinks to spill down the front of Mavis' top. Her shirt soaked, her breasts were outlined in her bra and her nipples hardened under the coldness of the liquid.

"You bitch," she yelled at Jade. "Look what you did!!!"

Jade just started to laugh at her. "Tough shit, girl", she giggled. "Get over it!!"

"Get over it?? Fuck you!!" came the retort. With that, Mavis turned and grabbed a glass off the bar and tossed it in Jade's face. "Get over that!!"

Jade's face twisted in anger and she made to move towards Mavis, but both girls were quickly grabbed by the bouncers.

"Not a chance, you two", said the one. "You're gone for the night!" and both girls were hustled to the door and pushed through it. They found themselves standing in the middle of the dusty road as the door to the bar slammed shut behind them. Both were weaving as the drinks all evening took hold of them.

"I hope you're happy, you stupid cunt", Jade snarled as she turned to face Mavis. "My fucking shoes and purse and everything is still in there!"

"Like I give a shit", came Mavis's reply. "If you hadn't been such a clumsy bitch, we wouldn't be out here!"

"You watch your mouth or you'll be sorry", hissed Jade.

"And just what do you think you can do about it?"

"Watch!!" and with that, Jade lunged at Mavis. The 2 girls fell to the dirt with their hands buried in each others hair. Mavis tore at the ponytail of Jade, ripping it loose to get a better grip.

The 2 girls rolled back and forth, breasts pressed close and legs wrapped around each other. Screams of "bitch" and "cunt" filled the air as they fought on the ground. Their hands pulled at each others hair, trying to make each other pay.

Mavis got one hand free and tried to claw at Jade's face. The other girl managed to get her face to the side and avoid the claws of her foe. Their squeals of anger and pain filled the air. Both failed to see the crowd that had piled outside at the first mention of a girl fight happening. The crowd was growing as the word quickly spread.

Mavis and Jade had no idea of the attention they had garnered. Both could only think of inflicting maximum pain to each other.

They rolled back and forth in the dirt. Hands ripped at hair and faces. Their legs locked tight as each tried to kick. Jade managed to get Mavis on her back and she straddled her with hands locked in her hair. She began to slam her head into the dirt as Mavis clawed at her breasts hanging over her. Thin lines of red appeared and trailed into her cleavage. Jade screamed in pain and slapped at Mavis' face. The 2 girls screamed every name they could think of at each other. Mavis grabbed at the top of Jade's tank top and tried to rip it from her. She bucked her hips repeatedly and managed to throw Jade to the side. Jade lost her grip on Mavis' hair and the 2 girls jumped to their feet.

Mavis' face was a mask of anger, matched only by Jade's. Their shirt tops hung in tatters, exposing the soft, round breasts of both girls in their bras. Their pantyhosed feet kicked up the dust lightly as they circled each other.

"Come on, cunt", hissed Mavis. "I'm going to make you pay!"

"Fuck you, slut!", came the reply. "No more fucking around. This time you are done with!"

Again the 2 girls lunged at each other. Hands grabbing at hair and nails clawing, the 2 she-cats stumbled back and forth. Large breasts pressed close and legs trying to trip each other, the girls fought back and forth. Gutteral screams and squeals escaped from their lips as they fought on their feet. Mavis tried to drive her knee between Jade's legs, but Jade was able to deflect the attempt. Jade punched at Mavis' chest and ribs. Both girls were out to make the other suffer.

Mavis felt the burning in her scalp as Jade ripped at her hair. She felt the anger rising in her all the more. She managed to get a pantyhosed foot around Jade's ankle and pulled back as hard as she could. Jade fell to the ground with Mavis on top of her.

Once more, they rolled back and forth pulling hair and scratching at each other. Mavis could think of nothing else but beating this woman beneath her. She ripped at Jade's chest with a vengeance, leaving the tank top in shreds. Jade tried to cover herself as best she could but she was clearly overwhelmed under the onslaught Mavis was bringing.

With one hand in Jade's hair, Mavis clawed at her foes breasts with the other hand. Her nails tore at the fabric of Jade's bra. She was like a hell cat unleashed and all Jade could do was try and protect herself.

"I give, I give", she cried out. "No more!"

Mavis finally got off the beaten girl and looked down at her with a look of disdain. "Loser bitch", she spat. "Next time, watch who you spill on."