Rumble in the DoJo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were both in do-boks. The uniforms could be worn like jackets, open chest if you didn't tie together two pairs of strings. Our lips never left each other as she got my first one undone. Her hips grinding against me as her tongue tasted mine. Then we flipped again, and repeated the process. This time me going after her ties. I realize now it was another sparring match then. Both of us competitive, both of us enjoying the time we were together. We didn't care how long it took to get to the good things. I couldn't tell you how long we kissed for. How long it took to untie four separate ties. It was a pleasant struggle. I am pretty sure that we moved all the way down the room, and all the way back to our starting position before both of our tops were off. I had a plain black t-shirt under the uniform's top. She, I realized then, was only wearing a sports bra.

Ending up with Jessica on top of me I was able to fully appreciate her body for the most part. I could see the muscles tensed as she fought me trying to flip her over again. Her abs flexed. I love a woman with abs, despite the fact I couldn't be bothered to define mine more. I could see the rise and fall of her chest as my hands explored her back. Raising my body up to meet her, she prepared for another kiss. Those full soft lips getting ready. But I ignored it (yay willpower) and tasted her skin. My lips pressing hard against her neck causing her to gasp out in surprise and wanting. Her arms wrapped around me, one around my back, one around my neck, her fingers playing with my short hair as I kissed, sucked and bit gently down on her neck and shoulder. Causing small yelps and moans of pleasure.

My exploration of her back muscles ended feeling the cloth of her tight sports bra. Hooking my fingers underneath that I started to push it up. Not wasting any time, I pushed up quickly, fast movements and her bra joined the discarded mess of our tops. I hadn't realized she was pulling on my shirt, so determined to cause those gasps of pleasure with her neck that I didn't feel the tug of the shirt on my arms. Allowing access my shirt followed the bra and she forced me to kiss her lips again. Our bare chests pressed against each other.

I was pretty spot on with guessing big Ds. Not quite double, but still impressive. The squished against me, free of one confinement and put against another though hopefully a much more pleasurable one. I could feel her nipples harden against my skin as we kissed.

She broke it quickly, pushing me down with powerful arms as she shimmied her body down my legs. Her hands trailing over my chest and stomach, her eyes sizing up my naked chest. Apparently, she liked what she saw because she leaned forward. Kissing my neck first, then trailing lips and tongue down my chest. Focusing on my nipples for a few seconds. That was new to me, but not unappreciated. A grunt of pleasure escaped my throat as I let her work. After a few more seconds on the other nipple she trailed down more until her lips found the cloth of my pants.

Smiling up at me, smiling a wicked smile she took my pants in her teeth and hook her fingers to the side of them and shimmied more. Apparently, she grabbed my boxers as well, cause as she moved down the air hit my naked skin. She gasped as my manhood popped free of the confines of clothing.

Now, I don't brag about much of anything. I could. I could brag about a lot. I could brag about how many medals I've won in tournament. I could brag about my intelligence. My accomplishments, my good-deeds. I could also brag about my dick. Fully erect it was eight and a half inches, and curved up slightly. I've been told that the curve tended to hit a woman's g-spot quite fantastically. Now since I've never been with a guy, never compared, only reference I had was to porn videos. I can only brag based on the women I've been with. And I can only truly believe them but so much. The look on her face only proved that.

She finished pulling my pants and threw them to the side, grinding her body against me as she slowly moved up my legs once more. Her breasts flowed over one of my legs as she moved. Her hand reached my maleness first. Soft fingers wrapped around my length and started to pump slowly before her lips found it. Then a completely different type of kissing happened. Her lips were amazing. Soft on my hardness, wet, warm and inviting. She kissed the tip, slowly, letting her lips engulf it before her tongue touched my skin. I couldn't help it, I moaned out. Watching her, it was probably the most attractive thing I've seen in my life. Those full lips spilling over the crown of my cock. I didn't have time to think much of it before I was engulfed in her. It was warm, wet, soft and wonderful.

She removed her lips with a loud smacking sound smiling up at me. "And four, can you just say I win?"

I laughed, my man-hood twitching as I did. "I give, you win." I said and she smiled, standing up. For a second I was worried. Only for a second. Her hands went to her own pants and swiftly pulled them down. The first thing I noticed was that she was shaved, and there were no tan lines on her body. The second thing I noticed was a slight glistening between her legs. Then her legs, well defined and formed. You could see the muscles moving as she straddled over me. Leaning on my elbows I looked up, my eyes traveling from her legs to her face smiling like an idiot. She slowly squatted over me, one hand going between her legs to grab me, standing my member straight up.

The next few seconds felt like forever as she moved down. I'm sure she went as fast as she could, but to my brain it was hell waiting for it. Then it happened. My member, slightly cold from the AC induced air was suddenly very warm, confined in a dark place of pure heaven. I groaned out as I entered her, and she matched me. "F-Fuck." She whispered as she lowered herself more, taking inch by slow inch. "Mmmn... Thank you, sir." She said teasingly. I grinned at her as my hands grabbed her thighs. I wanted to push up, finish those last inches quickly -- wanting to hear her moan. I fought that urge, letting her take control.

One more eternity later and another inch in. "S-Screw this..." She moaned out and let herself drop. That caused a reaction from both of us. The suddenness of it cause me to push up while gravity brought her down. We met in the middle. She cried out in pleasure at it, as did I. Another eternity went by as she grew used to my size. Small gyrations of her hips to make it easier. She was tight, tight enough that I could feel each and every twitch of her insides a she moved. Not to tight that it was painful to me, as some had been in the past. It was like it was a perfect fit.

"God damn, Jessica." I moaned out as she tightened her muscles around me. She grinned down at me as she started to move. Bringing herself up slowly and then dropping down. It was amazing. Fantastic. Wonderful. Those were lame descriptions to the feeling. Her insides felt like velvet, warm velvet wetness. Softer than any sheet I've slept in.

We stayed like that for a while. Enjoying the feeling we each gave each other. Then I grinned at her, gripped her waist with my arms and twisted. Rolling us over, making sure I stayed inside of her. The movement was rough, and I pushed deeper into her, causing her to shout in pleasure, unable to defend against the movement. With me on top I leaned forward and kissed her again. Grinding myself inside of her as we did. Then I started moving. Slowly pulling myself out and pushing in just as slowly. It caused Jessica to release elongated noises.

"Good..." She managed in a breath as I moved. "Harder... Please, sir." She said softly. Normally I like my name being called out during sex. I enjoyed it. It stroked my ego. But her calling me sir, as all students were required to call the instructor did, was equally enjoyable. More so, now I think about it later. How could I deny her request? I live to serve, after all. So, I started quickening my pace. I didn't go straight into it. I let it build. And build. And build.

Each time I increased her moaning became louder and more wild. Each time I pushed in harder and harder, more of her juices splattered against our bodies. Until we were rutting. There was no other word for it. It wasn't love-making, though I could feel a connection between us. At that point in time, after all the foreplay, and teasing. There was nothing left but to simply fuck. Fuck and enjoy it. So, that's what we did. I got to a pace that was at my limit without hurting her. Pounding my dick into her with abandon. By this point I was confident she had at least one orgasm. There was too much wetness to her to have not, and I could feel the pressure slowly building up in me.

"C-Close..." I managed to groan out between my own pleasurable moans.

"In.. Cum in me..." She moaned out in response, locking her legs behind my rear and using them to push me in deep into her.

Our lips touched again, a feeling I could get used too. Our tongues intertwined so all I was able to do was to grunt a warning. One final push, hard and deep, her legs locking behind me even tighter and I exploded. The feeling inside her changed slightly as I released. The feeling of my thick semen filling her insides, painting them white. She broke the kiss to scream out, her wall clenching tight around my cock as she had her final orgasm. Her eyes rolling backwards as her juices exploded out of her as well. I had a brief though as to the state of the mats after this. Remembering that Saturday, we hired others to clean. It's funny what thoughts cross your mind in pure orgasmic bliss.

We stayed in that euphoria for a while. Me inside of her, steadily growing softer, our eyes locked on one another, breathing heavily. It was a perfect moment. Not to be broken. Unless you are me. Then break it away.

"So... Dinner, tonight?" I whispered against her lips. She blinked at me, then laughed loudly, leaning up to kiss me. The passion was still in that kiss, but there were emotions too. Something strong, a connection that we both felt.

"Later." She said softly again.

12