Rumble in the Jungle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nova2469
nova2469
467 Followers

Jen groaned at this invasion and pushed herself down, forcing Amy's fingers deeper into herself. She also unwrapped her tongue from around Amy's chest and grabbed the human girls head forcing it down onto her tits. Amy took the cue and immediately began sucking on one of Jen's nipples as the demonesses' breasts engulfed her face. Jen tossed her head back, fiercely groaning in pleasure as both her tits and pussy were stimulated by her blonde best friend.

Amy now had four whole fingers roughly thrusting in and out of Jen's wet cunt as she tasted her hot tit flesh but her own pussy ached with it's emptiness so she thrust her free hand into her own pussy, making herself scream with pleasure though with the huge breasts covering her face all Jen heard was a dull moan. In reply Jen began kissing the top of Amy's head and pushing herself even harder against her fingers until Amy's entire fist was forced into her cunt, this caused Jen to cum, her pussy spasming wildly with her orgasm, the folds of her flesh grasping at Amy's hand. Amy felt the demon girl orgasm and it pushed her over the edge also, her own fingers inside her and thumb pressing against her clit bringing her to orgasm.

With bodies still pressed firmly together, shaking with pleasure the pair collapsed on the floor, arms wrapped around each other and wildly kissing. After a moment Amy pulled herself away from Jen and lay back on the floor, exhausted, her body dripping with sweat. "Oh god! That was amazing!" She said.

"It's not over yet Amy, that was just foreplay." Jen replied as she sexily crawled over to Amy.

Once she was over her she quickly bent down and again kissed her before slowly moving herself over Amy but she also turned herself around so that she looked down at Amy's cunt and Amy was staring up at her own. She wasted no more time and simultaneously lowered her head to began lapping at Amy's thighs and pushed her own butt down so that Amy had no choice but to get a mouthful of pussy. Not that Amy minded and as soon as she felt Jen's rough tongue slipping over her wet thighs she flicked her own tongue up and across Jen's rock hard clit. Amy tasted Jen's juices for the first time and discovered they had a delightful cinnamon taste so she began lapping away, desperate for more.

Within seconds both girls faces were buried in the others wet folds, loud moans and groans escaping from between their legs. Amy screamed as Jen pushed the full length of her demon tongue into her, it was soon thrashing about inside her pushing her closer and closer to orgasm. She futilely tried to give as much pleasure to Jen as she was receiving though she knew she never could though from the near constant dribble of juice coming from her pussy into her mouth and onto her face she obviously wasn't doing a bad job.

Jen began grinding her pussy harder and harder against Amy's face, allowing more and more pleasure to build up, all the time continuing to thrust her long tongue in and around the human's pussy and the out to slip around and then tug at her clit, each time causing another little burst of honey which she eagerly lapped up.

Amy knew she could last no longer and pushed her tongue as far as possible into the demoness as she came, her body shaking with another massive orgasm. Jen eating at her pussy, her tongue inside her came moments later, the pair again collapsing in a heap, faces buried in cumming pussies, groaning in ecstasy.

Their orgasms subsided, Jen turned herself around, embraced Amy before the girls began licking their own juices off each others faces, until eventually drifting to sleep in each others arms.

***********

Amy lay in the embrace of her friend, content and very satisfied but she knew she had to leave. Jen was obviously not the girl she once was and she couldn't trust her, let alone this demon she claimed to serve. So without waking the slumbering demoness Amy slipped from her arms.

She looked around for her clothes and found them, ripped apart and beyond use, so without waiting another moment she slipped out of the chamber and then up the stairs and out the temple back to the camp where she found Barent.

Epilogue

It was three months later and both Amy and Barent had eventually made it out of the jungle and back to Britain. Amy had promptly abandoned her archaeological work and was now researching the occult, desperate to find out what had happened to her friend and more than a little intrigued by the things to be discovered. Amy had felt more than a little sorry for Barent and as he had now graduated she had employed him as her assistant at the university.

On this day Barent entered Amy's office weighed down with arms full of camping gear, "Where is it we are going this time Amy?" he asked.

"I've told you already, Rumania." Amy asked as she began packing up piles of books and loading them into a rucksack.

"Why?" Barent moaned as he dumped the gear on the floor.

"Because Barent I've discovered references in Tolek's Tome of the Unknown to a coven of witches that are meant to worship a demon prince there. So hurry up packing and we can get going.".

**********

On the Third Circle of Hell in a large black fortresses that stood on a large rock outcropping amongst a sea blood Jen continued to hump up and down on her master. Txacotyal moans of pleasure got louder and louder as Jen's body shook with yet another orgasm, she knew he was close to cumming and couldn't wait for the drenching she was about to get. A smile spread across her face as she realised just how happy she was with her new life.

The End

Authors Note - I know I said I might use Sara and friends again but I got the idea for this story and so felt new characters would fit better. I hope you liked them and the story, let me know. Any criticism, positive or negative is useful and welcome.

I intend to carry on writing these 'Demons' stories so what would people like to see next, another Sara story? Another Amy and Barent story(perhaps with those Rumanian witches they mentioned)? A story about Jen in hell? Or perhaps a whole new set of characters? I've got an idea with a mother and daughter moving into a house with a gate to hell in it which obviously leads up to all sorts of naughty adventures. So what do you want? Let me know and thanks for reading.

nova2469
nova2469
467 Followers