Rumors Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leenysman
Leenysman
1,932 Followers

Not only was my cock hard, it was throbbing, without anyone touching it.

Mom squeezed my hand, then said, "Those are simple. This is a permanent change in our status, one that Annie and I have already internalized, not just with each other, but our view of you, even before we all saw each other naked and cumming. We aren't going to look the same way at you again, no matter what happens or doesn't. I doubt you will, either."

I sighed. "I think the image of the two of you cumming on your bed would be with me forever, even if you hadn't entered my bedroom."

Mom continued, "Next, this has to a secret between the three of us because it is a crime. Not a law I agree with, but still enough to put us in jail. The genetic risk of having children together is a big reason for the taboo, so we need to take precautions against it. Annie and I are both already on Depo-Provera shots, though my insurance. Finally, I wouldn't want this to keep you from forming other relationships that provide the things that this one cannot, whether marriage or children. It might put an end to the three of us but, if that person makes you happy, that's all I ever wanted for either of you. The golden egg would be a husband or wife who was open-minded enough to join us or just let us get together occasionally. Otherwise, we'd have to stop or we'd be cheating on them."

"Not the easiest subject to bring up," I said.

Mom said, "But not impossible, either. There's plenty of fiction out there, from Flowers in the Attic, to Game of Thrones, where incest is either central or peripheral, that could introduce the subject. You just need to be certain of their reaction before revealing us to them. Regardless, I know in my heart that being your lover isn't going to wreck us as a family. I would rather know that joy for a day or a week or a month and then stop than spend the rest of my life wondering what your cock feels like in my mouth or pussy."

She grasped my hardon in her hand as she said that, smearing the droplet of pre-cum that had gathered across the head.

I gasped, then said, "Oh, gawd, Mom. I'm already so close, again."

Rubbing her slick thumb across the frenulum, she teased, "Just say yes and you can shoot into my mouth, instead of all over your stomach."

"Y-yes," I managed to get out. She bent down, getting my cockhead into her mouth just before the first of five bursts of sperm erupted from me, my back arching with the intensity. I didn't even have time to react to it being my mom's mouth I was filling.

As soon as I was done cumming, Mom slipped my cock out of her mouth, then crawled along me until her face was over Annie's. Mom grunted a couple of times until Annie figured out to open her own mouth, then Mom started to let my cum trickle from her lips onto Annie's lips and open mouth, inches away from my own.

I thought I would never see that outside of porn. Here it was, my mother and sister doing it. I wasn't sure which was more amazing.

"MMMMmmmmmmm," moaned my sister. I watched her swish the fluid around her mouth, then swallow. She leaned up to kiss me on the lips, the cum that had landed on her lips smearing onto mine. Her lips parted, to let her tongue slide out and I opened my lips to grant it entry. I tasted the flavor of my cum coating her tongue as hers met mine for several long seconds.

My sister had her tongue in my mouth!

As she pulled back, Mom took her mirrored position, laying along my other side and turning my head to kiss me. I tasted my cum again on her tongue as it tangled with mine, then she retreated to clean the smears off of my lips. I felt Annie's hand squeezing my softening cock, then felt Mom's hand grasp my balls, swallowing the moan that issued from my throat.

"Oh god, this is really going to happen..." I muttered.

"Only if you want it to, Ty," Mom said. "I don't want you to feel like we pressured you. I do understand that it's all happening rather quickly. But so did things between Annie and me. That's worked out wonderfully since then, because we had a foundation of love."

A foundation of love. Those words tipped the balance in my mind. Slowly, I said, "I love you both so much. In your own ways, you are perfection to me. Every other girl I've known has gotten compared to both of you and fallen short. I'll admit that, like a lot of guys, I've had fantasies about making love with my mother or my sister. I certainly never had a fantasy about both of you at the same time. More than any of the other negatives, what I worry about most is that the reality won't live up to the fantasy, for any of us."

Annie said, "Reality rarely matches fantasy. Sometimes it's better, sometimes not, but it's always different. Relationships don't take any work in fantasy. Boyfriends are always faithful in fantasy. It's easy for your head to stay wrapped up in fantasy, but you're never going to be surprised by it, you're never going to be as rewarded as you are in real life."

"When did you grow so wise?" I asked.

Annie looked up at me, saying, "When Dad died and I realized that no amount of wishes was ever going to bring him back, unlike the six year old I used to be who constantly wished her mom would come back. When a second mom was right here, waiting for me to love her just as much. I can barely remember my mom now, mostly I remember missing her. Memories of memories. God, how did we get onto this subject?"

I said, "We were talking about fantasy. It's what our mind comes up with, when we want something that we don't think is possible. But in the case of the two of you, that's not true. I just have to let go of the fantasies and let the reality happen."

Mom said, "Reality is already holding your privates, kiddo." She squeezed my nuts to make her point and I felt my cock start to fill up again. Annie squeezed my shaft as she felt this, beginning a slow stroke.

I kissed Annie's forehead, saying, "I want to taste you, I want to make you cum."

She giggled before saying, "I think I'll let you."

Mom said, "Straddle his face, baby. I'll keep his cock purring until you're both ready for you to climb onto it."

As Annie sat up and turned around, I got my first up-close look at my sister's sweet pussy, only an inch-wide strip of blond fur at the top. Her outer lips were swollen and pink, the inner ones protruding and open, almost purple. She lowered herself to my lips, my tongue reached out and I got my first taste of her. Tangy and slippery, I filed a new memory I would never get rid of, followed by the sensation of Mom's tongue encircling my glans.

My cock had already been in her mouth once, but my orgasm had hit me so quickly and so filled my senses that I didn't notice the heat or the texture of her tongue against me. This time I did and I was glad that I had already cum twice or I wouldn't have lasted for very long.

My focus kept shifting from woman to woman. My tongue dragging across Annie's clit. Mom's tongue slipping over my balls then up my shaft. Annie's juices smearing my face. Mom's spit coating my cock, cooling it when it wasn't in her hot mouth.

I eased my index finger into Annie's tight tunnel, a little surprised when I didn't encounter any trace of a hymen, even though I knew most women had very little of it left by adulthood. Lacey's hymen had been obvious when I first fingered her, although that was before I knew enough about gspots. I started tapping Annie's, while I sucked her clit between my lips.

Annie moaned, "Oooh, oohhhh god, yes, right there, Ty. Don't fucking stop!" I had no intention of stopping until I felt her orgasm against my tongue and around my finger.

I didn't have to wait long, as I felt her pussy clamp down on my finger and her whole body writhe above me. "Fuck, fuccckkk! Gawd, Ty, that feels so good!" she shouted as she came apart above me. I grabbed her lower back with my hands to keep her from falling over, as I licked up the sweet juices flowing from her vagina. As her body started to settle down, I made another pass at her clit. "Oh, shit, another one!" she cried, as her body went through a series of tensing above me and almost collapsing onto me. I held her body upright, as her hands pressed against the headboard to my bed.

When the second orgasm ended, she withdrew her groin from my face, sliding down until she was laying along my side again, her head back on my shoulder. "Can you do that to me for the rest of my life?" she asked.

I said, "I would love to, sweetie. If we could find a way to make it work. To make loving you forever reality instead of fantasy."

"Let's be in the now, kids," Mom said, from between my legs. "We can talk about the future, later. Right now, I think it's time for Annie to climb aboard this cock. C'mon baby, let's punch that virgin card."

Mom aided in getting Annie crouched over me in cowgirl position, holding my cock and stroking the glans over my sister's labia and clit. Annie shivered at the sensation, then I saw her eyes get wider as Mom placed my head against Annie's opening. Mom said, "Slowly at first, lower yourself, let him inside. I know most of your hymen's gone, but you're still going to need to let your muscles relax to get Tyler inside you. You'll feel it happen like you're stretching. Stop, if it hurts. The last thing you need is to tense up."

Annie let her weight slowly press downward, a look of determination on her face. I felt my glans getting squeezed by her snug lips, then slowly slip inside of her tight, hot slot. I held as still as possible, letting Annie set her pace, under Mom's guidance. Every inch was ecstasy as my cock passed through her inner folds, where no man had been before. Where law and society said I wasn't supposed to be.

It might have been three minutes, before she came to a rest, the seven inches of my cock fully inside her. She looked at me with the most beautiful smile on her face and said, "We're lovers."

Mom asked, "How do you feel, sweetie?"

Annie answered, "Full, Mom. Ty didn't hurt me, though. I felt the stretch, but going slow made it easy."

"Okay," Mom said. "Next step is to use your leg muscles to lift yourself back up, until there's just an inch or two still inside, then lower yourself back down. Each time you repeat that, go a little faster. You'll know after a while whether that's going to stimulate you enough to reach an orgasm. If not, you can reach down and rub your clit or get Tyler or me to do it. Once I see that you've got a rhythm going, I'm going to climb onto Tyler's face and keep him distracted enough that he won't cum too soon."

I said, "Part of me wants to protest at the insult to my stamina, the other part is telling me to shut the fuck up because my mom wants me to lick her pussy."

"Listen to the second part," Annie said, as she started to rise. "I want to see you do it." I almost didn't hear the second sentence, that's how much pleasure was rippling through my cock as Annie's pussy dragged along its length. Maybe Mom was right and I was too turned on to last for very long, even on my third orgasm of the day. It didn't feel close, though, even as much as my nerves were getting stimulated.

Annie had risen up and was beginning to drop down again, already beginning to moan. "He's dragging across my gspot, Mom."

Mom explained, "That depends on the angle of your body to his, sweetie. It won't be possible in every position, but others might stimulate your clit more. Some might be more stimulating for Tyler. You've got plenty of time to find out which ones are your favorites. Just as I plan to do with him, myself."

Annie dropped down again, this time making a solid slap against my thighs when she bottomed out. The next two thrusts were at about the same speed, so Mom turned herself around facing Annie, threw her leg over my chest and backed her pussy to my mouth.

Hers was a little bushier than Annie's, with only the labia shaved clean, but a trimmed brown bush above it. Her inner labia protruded farther, more scarlet in color. I knew those would be fun to nibble on.

As the range closed, I extended my tongue, so that contacted her first. Her taste was more tart than Annie's and I mentally slapped myself for thinking they should look and taste the same. 'They're not really mother and daughter, dummy,' I thought.

What tied them together was me. In terms of the genetic relationships and my love for them. It was time to show Mom that love, as I already was to Annie, beginning to thrust up into my sister as she rose and fell upon me.

I began nibbling on Mom's labia, going from left to right and back, gradually working closer to her clit, pushing first one finger and then two into her pussy, seeking out her gspot. She wasn't as snug as Annie felt, but hardly loose, compared to some of the women I'd been with before them.

Just as I stroked my tongue across Mom's clit for the first time, Annie cried out, "Cumming! Oh, fuck! Tyler, keep doing that!" I have to admit my hips were mostly on autopilot, thrusting into her, so continuing to do the same thing was pretty easy.

I put my focus back on Mom, flicking my tongue lightly across her clit, as her hand ran through the hair on my chest, flicking across my nipples. I sucked her clit between my lips, feeling her back arch over me. "Oh yes, baby, just like that..." she gasped.

When Mom's hands left my chest and she leaned forward, I heard Annie squeal, assuming Mom had either grabbed her tits or nipples or both. "Oh, gawd," Annie moaned. "I'm gonna cum again..."

Mom chanted, "And again, and again..." as she leaned even further forward, pushing her hips back. This briefly gave me enough space to look up to see Mom latch her mouth over Annie's right areola, puffy and pink, before I tilted my head back to continue my pursuit of Mom's orgasm. I reached my own hands up to grasp Mom's tits and squeezed her nipples, just as I sucked her hard clit into my mouth once more, sliding my tongue across the throbbing nub.

"Oh fuck, Tyler, don't stop!" she cried out, right before she started to shake over me, a small gush of fluid dripping onto my face. As I continued to suck, she finally pulled herself away, winding up in a kneeling position next to Annie on my left side. They kissed passionately, as Mom's hand drifted from Annie's breast down to her hips, then began to rapidly frig Annie's clit.

Annie broke away from their kiss, to shout, "Mom! I'm gonna cum again! Oh, gawd! Yes, yes, yes! Fuuuuuuucckk!"

I increased the pace of my thrusts, feeling my orgasm getting closer. Annie pulsed around me non-stop for two or three minutes, one wave after another hitting her between my cock hitting her gspot, Mom stroking her clit, another hand tweaking her nipples and Mom french kissing her some more.

"I'm close," I announced.

"Do it," Mom said. "Fill your sister up, Tyler! I want to suck your cum out of her!"

Just that image was enough to flip a mental switch in my head that brought on my orgasm. "Oh, fuck," I grunted, as my cock pulsed, shot after shot flowing into my little sister, who came yet again, collapsing into Mom's arms.

Mom eased Annie off of my cock, laying Annie on her back in the opposite direction from me on my left side. Our hips were touching, Annie's knees pulled up and apart.

Mom knelt beside me, lowered her head to Annie's pussy and began licking my cum off of her labia. I lifted Mom's right leg, resting her knee on my chest, pulling her ass down to bring my mouth into contact with her pussy again, eliciting a smothered purr. My tongue was sliding through her labia once more as Mom reached over and grasped my soft cock.

"Do you have enough energy left for one more erection for your Mom's pussy before dinner?" she asked.

"It might take a few minutes. Long enough to lick you to an orgasm or two, if you don't mind waiting."

"Hmmmm," she said, swallowed up once more by Annie's pussy. I assumed it was an affirmative. I slid two fingers into her again. No sooner did I tap her g-spot and lick across her clit at the same time, she came, muttering, "Oh gawd, Tyler," in between licking more of my cum from Annie's hole.

Annie screamed in another orgasm soon after that, out of my sight. The sound was enough to get my body to react, as my cock began to inflate one more time. Mom was still holding it, so she knew immediately, shifting her hand to stroke my perineum, which finished the job. One more hard-on, ready to go.

Sliding out from under Mom's knee, I scrambled to kneel between her calves, caressing her buttocks and gazing at her pussy from behind. Feeling daring, I gave each butt-cheek a light swat, making her jump. I then pressed my cock along the length of her labia, sliding across her clit twice, before pressing forward and plunging inside her wet, warm pussy on my first stroke. My hands grasped her hips, as I thrust in and out.

Damn, I was fucking my mother.

I wasn't sure whether I'd be able to cum a fourth time in an hour's time, so focused on stroking deeply, trying to angle my cock downward to press against Mom's g-spot. Her mumbled, "Yes... g-spot... good boy..." told me I was successful. That my cock was feeling delightful inside her was a bonus. I was making my mom feel good, that's what mattered to me, just as making Annie feel good mattered to her at that moment.

Mom was so intent on eating my cum out of Annie that her next orgasm caught both of us by surprise, the spasms around my cock the first sign, before she groaned. The vibrations triggered Annie yet again. Somewhere in my beginning-to-swell head, I thought I'd caused both orgasms at once.

Annie shuddered one more time, pushing Mom away at last. Mom's head rose and looked back at me, saying, "Harder, Ty. Fuck me harder, lover."

I did everything I could to comply, our bodies clapping together. I leaned forward to grab hold of Mom's tits, pulling her back into me as I thrust forward. Mom's left hand was between her legs, rubbing her clit and taking occasional swipes at my shaft as it drove into her. Mom started squeezing with her muscles, making my cock feel like she was giving it a handjob on top of the friction of sliding through her flesh. When she wanted to be, she could be tighter than Annie was at rest.

We slammed our bodies into each other, seeking the other's bliss, my orgasm elusive but the pleasure immense. Just when I thought I couldn't possibly get there, Mom's hand reached under my balls and stroked first across my perineum, then across my asshole. My instinct was to clench, to avoid the potential for invasion. It had the effect of stiffening my erection even more. As I realized it, I started flexing the PC muscles consciously, feeling my arousal soar ever higher. Even though Kegels are usually recommended to delay ejaculation, they were actually helping me get closer to orgasm.

"I think I can cum," I grunted, thrusting even faster.

"I had a feeling that... triggering your Kegels... would have some effect," Mom said, pushing her ass back at me.

I continued with the Kegels for a couple of minutes, then relaxed those muscles as I felt my orgasm getting closer. "Oh fuck, here it comes!" I cried, as my nuts tightened up and I started to spasm, my cock swelling and spitting out my cum in stream after burning stream. I'm pretty sure I roared like a bear as conscious thought nearly fled me and I fell back, pulling out, my last shot arcing over Mom's ass onto her back.

Just as my back landed against the headboard, I looked up.

There in the still-open doorway to my room, stood Annie's friend Marissa. The same friend that Gary had fucked, the event that brought Mom and Annie together, leading to the three of us. Marissa looked frozen in shock at what she was seeing, not that I could blame her. Her hand was thrust into her jeans. I had no idea how long she'd been there.

"Marissa?" I called out. She blinked, then wheeled and ran down the hallway.

Leenysman
Leenysman
1,932 Followers