Rumors Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leenysman
Leenysman
1,931 Followers

Ramon said, "Well, if I were in your position, I would check whether the trust could invest in a small business for you to run after graduation, with you as manager or CEO and drawing a salary from it, rather than waiting until you can be the direct owner. Start small, so it's not the only asset the trust has, but if you're as good a manager as you think, you'll only wind up ahead, compared to working for someone else for six years."

"CEO at 22," Marissa whispered to me. "Holy shit."

I said to Ramon, "I'll check into that, sir. Thank you."

Our entrees to share with the table arrived right after that and conversation reduced to "Can you pass the orange beef?" After fortune cookies, Marissa and I said our good nights and headed to the movie theater.

By coincidence, Mom and Annie arrived at the same time. I lightly hugged them both next to the Rav4, whispering to Annie, "Are you here for Wonder Woman, too?"

As she stepped back and we began walking towards the ticket window, she whispered, "Yup. It's okay to be seen in public together, Ty. We just have to act like two couples would. It would be more suspicious for us to completely avoid each other, don't you think?"

Inside the theater, we grabbed four seats together, Annie, Mom, me, then Marissa. The urge to hold Mom's hand was strong, but I resisted, keeping my attentions mainly on Marissa. The movie was fantastic.

Back home, we had been chatting about the movie in the kitchen, for about 10 minutes, when the doorbell rang. I went to answer it, only to recognize the police sergeant who had been the school resource officer when I was in high school. I didn't remember his first name. He was out of uniform, but I still asked, "Can I help you, Sergeant Tobin? Is it still Sergeant?"

He answered, "Relax, son. I'm not here officially. You're in no trouble. I just thought you should know that the San Rafael Police Department opened an investigation into some rumors that were swirling around the high school about you and your sister that I believe you know about. That investigation was closed earlier tonight, when the detective in charge of the case caught up with Gary Boyd and his parents right after graduation. He admitted to fabricating the rumor as revenge, for being dumped by your sister and her friend Marissa and an altercation you had with him. He has been ordered to leave you and your family alone, if he wants to avoid a harassment charge that will prevent him from going into the Navy."

I asked, "Why tell us this? I'm grateful that Gary will leave my sister alone, but this seems an unusual decision, to tell a suspect that an investigation is over when I wasn't even aware it was underway."

Sergeant Tobin answered, "As I said, I'm not officially here. The investigation never reached the point where you would be brought in for questioning. I chose to tell you this because my twin sister and I were subject to the same kind of rumors when we were younger, twenty five years ago. We were close and affectionate with each other, so people assumed we were intimate, too. Once those rumors started, we always felt we had to be super-cautious about our interactions in public. It put a strain on our relationship that ultimately resulted in her moving to get away from it and we drifted apart. Your case reminded me of us, so I thought you deserved to know that it was closed. I know it can be stressful, having people suspect you, whether or not you're doing what they think. Just know that the SRPD isn't among those looking at you. Have a good night."

I immediately wondered whether he expected me to admit to something. Or if he was the one making an admission. I said, "You, too," as he turned and left.

As soon as I reentered the house and had the door closed, Annie asked, "Who was that??"

I said, "Sergeant Tobin. He was a school resource officer when I was in high school."

"Still is," said Marissa. "You must not have noticed, but he was a chaperone at prom, too. He would have seen everything that went down that night."

I said, "He wanted us to know that the police had been investigating Gary's rumor but stopped after Gary admitted tonight that he made it up. He said the case is closed and Gary has been warned to leave us alone. But he said he was here unofficially."

Mom put her index finger to her lips, signaling for silence, before pulling the shades in the kitchen windows. She walked over to a dry-erase white-board on the refrigerator, and wrote, "May be lie to get guard down." She erased that and wrote, "Ty go to Bronco like you forgot cell phone..." then wrote, "Check for cars on street watching/listening to us."

I went out to my car, going around its back to and from the driver's door, and looked along the cul-de-sac we lived on and didn't see any cars parked on the street or any unknown cars in the driveways. Certainly, none with drivers inside them or suspicious vans with listening equipment pointing out the windows.

I came back into the house, writing, "Nothing," on the white board.

"Okay," Mom said aloud. "I doubt they have a microphone trained on the house, without a car to monitor it. That visit seems an unusual step, for a police officer to take as an unofficial visit. Any idea why?"

I said, "He told a story about he and his twin sister being subjected to the same kind of rumors, twenty-five years ago. His sister eventually moved out of town, because it was stressful being careful about their public interactions. Then he said something weird, that it was stressful being suspected, whether or not you're doing it. I don't know whether that was to imply that he and his sister were actually intimate, or if he thinks we are. If it's both, we might just have an ally on the force, someone truly sympathetic to us."

Mom said, "I remember Don Tobin and his sister Melanie in high school. They were a grade behind me, but the whisper campaign against them was pretty brutal. Melanie would be reduced to tears some days. Don seemed to get in a fight per week over it until guys stopped saying anything to his face. At least he's being honest about that. Still, it's not enough to assume we're in the clear. We're still delaying the foursome until Tahoe. We'll re-evaluate whether it's safe to continue here in San Rafael after we get back. Certainly, if the police react somehow to our absence, we know we're still being watched."

"Is this need for caution ever going to end?" asked Annie.

I answered, "Hopefully, we don't have to worry about the police as much, but Mom's right. We can't be 100% certain that wasn't a ploy to get our guard down. We'll always have to be careful in public, but that would have been true even if Gary hadn't said anything. Are you going to be like the sergeant's sister? Giving up on our relationship because protecting our secret gets stressful?"

"Of course not," Annie said. "I'm not going anywhere, I just feel like we're in limbo, waiting weeks for just our second time together, the first for Mom and Marissa."

I said, "Didn't we say that we were going to be okay, if it turned out we only got one night together?"

Annie said, "Hold on. Mom said that, not me. I don't want it to stop there. I want it all, okay? I might not get it, but I can say I want it and I want it now. I'm just being honest about how I feel about it."

"Saturday," Mom said. "We'll be at the house in Tahoe in two more days, where nobody has heard this rumor and the Tahoe police are certainly not watching us. Who knows, we might even get tired of Tyler's cock, after a solid week of it."

I said, "If you're planning to fuck me around the clock, my cock won't be so solid. It will be the one to get tired first, not you three ladies."

Marissa grinned and said, "We'll have to rely on each other's fingers and tongues, then, see if we can tire out three pussies, too. Then we can sleep, eat and repeat."

"Can I at least kiss you, Tyler?" Annie stepped closer to me and I took her in my arms, planting a kiss on her to show her as much of my love as I could. As we parted, she murmured, "Nobody can tell me this love is wrong."

As we stepped away from each other, Mom and Marissa were kissing the same way. They stopped and we switched partners. "I love you, Mom," I said, just before she had her tongue deep in my mouth, battling with mine. Mom seemed even hungrier for me than Annie was. Maybe Marissa had turned her on, I wasn't really that analytical about it. I knew I didn't want to stop kissing her, though, and my cock was stiff in my pants. Annie wasn't the only one who wanted it all.

Finally, Mom did pull away with a sigh. "Saturday," she muttered.

Marissa crossed the room from Annie to me, lightly kissed me on the lips, then said, "They got me revved up, Ty. Take me to bed."

Mom and Annie were in each other's arms as I walked Marissa out of the kitchen, through the living room and down the hallway to my bedroom.

Marissa was already out of her blouse before we reached my bedroom. I flipped open the clasp on her bra, before pulling my belt open. In moments, we were both naked. Marissa shoved me onto my bed. I landed on my back, as she climbed on her knees beside my hips. "Two weeks," she said, looking down at me and stroking one finger along the underside of my stiff cock. "Two weeks of writing and studying and no sex with any of you. It took me a few days to realize I had only given you part of a blowjob, never tasted your spunk. But my pussy is just as hungry for your cock as my mouth. Whatever should we do?"

I inched my hand up the inside of her thigh, nestling my finger against her labia, already wet. "Sounds like time for some 69, querida. If my tongue is a worthy substitute for my cock inside you, that is."

"Mmmmm. Sounds like an excellent first course," Marissa said, knee-walking towards my head, before pivoting to throw one leg over my head, winding up with each knee pressed against my shoulders, her pussy a foot over my head. As she leaned forward and put her hands on my pelvis, her knees slid back and apart, lowering her pussy to my waiting mouth.

I began licking her just as I felt her breasts press against my stomach, then her mouth captured the head of my cock. As her weight settled across my torso, she lifted her hands off of my hips, one stroking the lower half of my cock, the other jostling my nuts.

I thrust my tongue as far inside her pussy as it could reach, my own hands roaming over her buttocks, pulling her firmly onto my face. I thought I might taste blueberry again, but a small amount of stubble told me she hadn't shaved in a day or two. If I expected her to endure my five o'clock shadow occasionally, I could deal a little roughness against my lips.

I slurped her natural flavor as it mixed with my saliva, sweetened by some of the sauces on the food we'd had for dinner. As my tongue worked its way forward to her clit, I introduced a finger to her vagina, seeking her g-spot.

Her growl around my cock confirmed what my sense of touch told me, as I began rubbing against the rough spot inside her. I teased around her clitoral hood until she rotated her hips to grind her clit against my face. I responded by sucking her hood into my mouth, flicking my tongue across her clit rapidly, while pressing even harder against her g-spot.

"Fuck!" she shouted, just before her whole body began to shake in her first orgasm. Her hand tightened around my shaft. I worried that she would crush my testicles, too, but she let those go. "Dios, that was intense!" she breathed, before settling into sucking on my cock with even more fervor. Her grip around my cock was the only thing keeping me from blasting into her mouth.

I let her clit free from my mouth, whipping my tongue across it, while adding another finger inside her and driving them in and out, pressing against her rough patch on every stroke. I wanted to give her another orgasm before my own broke free.

The moment she started to shake once more, she pulled her hand off of my cock, while thrusting it to the back of her throat and sucking harder. I exploded, my hips involuntarily thrusting with every spasm. She took every burst, swallowing around me as I filled her mouth over and over.

Once her body stopped quaking, she released my cock from her mouth. She rolled to the side, onto her back beside me. Her hand gripped me again, lightly stroking, seeking to keep me erect. "Oh, fuck, Ty. You and Annie make me cum so hard just one on one. What am I going to do, when all three of you work me over at the same time?"

"Die a happy girl?" I quipped.

"I'm already a happy woman. I can't imagine being even happier," she said, sitting up to gaze at me, her hand never stopping its stroking, which was working. I was still hard. Letting go, she pulled her feet inward, rolling forward slightly to tuck them under her ass, winding up kneeling by my hips again, but to my left this time. She rocked to the side, then threw her knee over my body, straddling my stomach, my cock grazing her ass as she passed by it, then pressing into her cleft as she settled onto me.

Rising onto her knees slightly, Marissa backed up a few inches, reached between her legs to line me up and slid down the full length of my pole, slapping her ass against my thighs. "Round two," she muttered, before leaning forward to brace her hands against my chest. Intentionally, my nipples wound up between her thumbs and index fingers. She began squeezing them in rhythm to her strokes as she rocked back and forth.

I grabbed her firm ass and started to pull her down onto me as I thrust up into her. We were rocking the bed so hard my headboard started to thump against the wall behind me, but I didn't care. I hadn't fucked this woman in two weeks, but hadn't fucked my mother or sister but the one time three weeks before. I rolled all of that thwarted desire into this one fuck.

When Marissa slid her hands off of my chest and onto the mattress above my shoulders, it brought her breasts within reach of my mouth. I sucked her left nipple into my mouth, swirling it with my tongue. A couple minutes of that, combined with furious thrusting was enough to make Marissa cum, screaming, "Ty, fuck, fuck, Dios! Fuck me, hermano!" The Spanish word for "brother" surprised me but mixed with my thoughts about Mom and Annie so that I had the fleeting impulse that it was Annie screaming it to me, not Marissa. My orgasm surged through me in seconds, spurting up in into her as she continued shaking.

She slumped onto me, her head on my chest, nuzzling her nose into my neck. My cock was still deep inside her, but softening. "Hermano, huh?" I muttered when I realized it wasn't Annie who had said it. "I'm your brother, now? Being second cousins didn't cut it?"

She chuckled, which I felt all the way down to my nuts. "Well, a few days ago, Shelby told me to consider myself just as much her daughter as Annie is, if I wanted to call her Mom too. That would kinda make me your sister, wouldn't it? Semi-adopted, anyway? Besides, shouting out 'primo secundo', second cousin, doesn't have the same punch."

I thought to point out that if I married her, Annie would become her sister-in-law and Mom her mother-in-law in fact, but hesitated. Was it too soon to bring up the prospect of a proposal?

"Okay, hermana," I said instead. "If thinking of us as brother and sister helps turn you on, I'm hardly one to complain. At least you didn't call me 'Daddy'."

Marissa lifted her head to study my face. "You don't expect me to have a thing for my father, just because Annie did, do you? Just so we're clear, I love Papa but the idea of him as my lover, first or otherwise, never crossed my mind. When I overheard Annie talk about it in her sleep, it didn't disgust me, but it didn't make me want to pursue mine in the least."

I sighed as I realized I was being unfair to Marissa. "Sorry. I just keep expecting it to slip out of Annie's mouth one of these days. To the point that I've already forgiven her for it in my head. I imagine that it would already have happened, had we not put a hold on sex together. There's an insecure piece of me that thinks Annie sees me only as a substitute for Dad in bed. I was her second choice for taking her virginity, but now the relationship should be between her and me. It's not fair to her for me to wait for a slip, and certainly not fair to you to joke about you saying it."

Marissa flicked the tip of my nose with her index finger. "Why are guys afraid to talk things like this out? If you had asked Annie about this, she would have told you that she was already attracted to you, long before your dad died. If he had said no to taking her virginity instead of asking her to wait, you were next on her list. You didn't get added to her list because your Dad died, you were already on it. Whether she would have made you her next lover after him, we will never know, but I wouldn't rule it out. Having her first lover be Shelby before she could approach you is what surprised her."

I said, "I think my head knows all that, it's just that little nagging doubt that I don't measure up next to his ghost."

"Don't even try," Marissa said. "He's this idealized image in her head now, even more than when he was alive when she accepted his flaws. Now she can pretend he didn't have any. All you can do is be the best man you know how to be and let that be enough, for both of you."

I let out a deep sigh, before saying, "I miss him. I miss his advice. I wish I could ask him what we should do about dispelling these rumors. Of course, if he were still alive to ask, the whole situation wouldn't have happened."

Marissa lifted up a little, to make eye contact with me, causing my cock to finally plop out of her. "Let's not play 'what if' games, okay? If John Campbell were alive today, maybe the rumor is about him and Annie, instead. We could come up with a hundred alternate scenarios and none of them will help the one we're in. I think we've done the best we can, we just have to wait and see a while longer. School's out, Gary's admitted he made it up, apparently the cops aren't pursuing it. Hopefully, it fades away entirely by the time we get back from Tahoe."

"I hope so," I said. "I want all three of you in my life."

Marissa lay her head back down on my shoulder, saying, "So do I."

I must have drifted off, because I awoke to the sensation of a tongue slurping around my cock, already standing tall. I looked down to see Marissa's head bobbing up and down. "Riss? Did I fall asleep?"

"Uh-huh," she muttered. "Not long." She returned to licking along my cock for 15 seconds, before sucking it into her mouth. She drove her head up and down for about a minute, driving me crazy, before she lifted off and said, "Always wanted to wake a guy up this way. I should lay on top of you more often."

She resumed the blowjob before I could answer her, rendering me incapable of much thought. Relentlessly, she combined the sensations of her lips, tongue, the roof of her mouth and the back of her throat to drive my arousal higher and higher. She squeezed the root of my cock just before I shot off. She pulled her mouth off and said, "Not yet. That load goes in my pussy." She moved away from me, turning her ass towards me and waggling it. "Come fuck me, hermano!" she implored.

I was behind her in two seconds, sheathing myself in one quick thrust, my hands grabbing her hips. I had to pause there, to keep from cumming instantly. Slowly, I withdrew and pushed back in. I felt my orgasm retreat slightly, so let my speed increase. The next ten minutes, I rode the edge, keeping myself just short of cumming, while Marissa came twice between my cock stroking her insides and her fingers stroking her clit. Sweat streamed down my face, dripping onto her back, which glistened from her own perspiration.

When her hand reached back and fondled my nuts, I went over that edge, beginning to pulse my cum into her, for nearly a minute. I thrust harder and harder, tripping one more orgasm within Marissa, muttering 'te amo' everytime I shoved into her. We shuddered together, as I pulled us over onto our left sides. Wrapping her in my arms, I kept thrusting into her, extending her orgasm. This time, I kept my erection and fucked her hard and fast for three more minutes, before my cum spurted forth again just as she screamed, "Ty, Dios! Cumming again! Fuck me forever!"

Leenysman
Leenysman
1,931 Followers