Rumspringa and the Nymph

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma had woken up in the middle of the night and sewed a new dress together out of several from her collection. She recreated the plain dress she had tattered that day she met Brook, complete with her prayer cap that she wrapped around her now long and lustrous hair. She didn't have enough black material, so she made her dress red this time, with a little lace along the hem. Before the sun came up, she had left. She waited in the parking lot until she found someone just leaving bound westward.

"There!" she said to the driver as they came across that wooden sign once more. The driver pulled over and Emma quickly ran out. She began retracing her steps until, by the rise of the early sun, she saw her father's house.

A few weeks later, after confirming her faith to the whole town, she married a man many years her senior, but very respected in town. Nine months after that, she gave birth to her first son. They named him Amos, like his father. His middle name was Brook. He grew up big, and strong, with a tinge of red to his hair.

Emma would often think about her time on the road, never with any regret. She had spread her beauty everywhere she went, like a trail of beautiful flowers. She loved it all: The sights, the dresses, the flavors, Brook. But it had become time for her to set her roots and blossom into a full woman. She wanted a family, a place to cook, and a safe place to rest at night. She grew weary of adventure. She chose happiness instead.

Brook could never provide that for her, and Emma didn't want to force it upon him. Their love of beauty brought them together, be beyond that was nothing. Brook, however, was the only man Emma ever truly loved. Sex was mostly boring now, but every month or so when she went into town to go shopping, she would bring one of her outfits she managed to hide away and find some hapless man, or men, and share with them her beauty.

She would express to them the uniqueness of their flavor, then thank them graciously and be on her way. She no longer had Brook to protect her, so on several occasions she found them pushing things too far and unloading in her pussy and even her ass, but she didn't mind too much.

As they entered her body so passionately, she would just imagine Brook there, spreading her wide open and jamming himself into her until he relinquished his torrent of love. She would call out Brook's name, then her body would spasms with her intruder's and she would drench their cocks with her cum. The mixture of their juices that would flow out of her was the most beautiful thing she could ever imagine. She would thank them graciously, and watch them scurry away.