Rumsprung Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's pounding my ass right now, honey, and it feels fucking fantastic," she said with a tone of voice that dripped salaciously out from her lips. The blushing blonde nodded in subtle response. Her eyes were full-moon discs.

"Speaking of which, you dirty Amish whore..." she heard her chocolate lover intone from behind, his deep voice somehow piercing through the sound of his crotch slapping away at her backside and his belt buckle jingling somewhere half-way down her thigh. Willa felt him close his pair of two bear paws around her waist and give his deep-bowel mining drill a series of pointed thrusts. Judging by his prefixed comment, he accurately assumed exactly the effect the gut-punching moves would have on Willa. She felt her vision dim for a moment and her hips spasm involuntarily in the wake of his quickened pace and deeper strokes. Her knees threatened to buckle under the weight of such pleasure, but she was able to hold them steady, wobbly as they may be.

"You've got approximately three more minutes to enjoy your pleasure before I'm through with you," the gruff buttfucker instructed. Willa wasn't going to need all three minutes. Her hand drifted between her splayed legs and pressed firmly onto the pleasure button that was dying for attention. She massaged her hand back and forth, all the while taking the double-chocolate Toblerone deeper into her blown-open and gaped anal entry. In fact, it only took her another minute to climax. This time, her vision left her completely — fingers working her clit furiously while white-hot electricity shot up her spine, Willa came with a stuttering groan. She clung desperately to the brick wall as she lost her bearings on her surroundings, and her jaw hung open in a silent cry of overwhelming pleasure. Without consciously doing it, she stamped one jittering, trembling heel as she did her best to cope with her own crashing climax, cumming hard while her new favorite customer had his way with her tender, puckered starfish.

An indeterminate number of seconds later, Willa came down from the stratosphere and her vision gingerly returned from the void it had plunged into. She was just in time to appreciate her mandingo handler's final lap around the all-anal track he'd mapped out using her ass as the canvas — the big black bull of a man blew curt clouds of breath between clenched teeth and flared nostrils with each stroke, barely letting more than an inch of his rectum-reaming pork sword slide free from Willa's well-worn backdoor on each and every cheek-shaking thrust. The woman's bubbly buttocks rippled from the ferocious fucking, pale flesh reddened from the ruthless rutting. After another manic minute of mind-blowing buggering Willa could feel herself warming up to another orgasm, but before she made any real headway towards it the man blasting her ass crossed his finish line with a loud, proud cry of:

"HoooooOOOOO-hhngh!"

Willa cried out herself, mewling like a blushing butter-churner as she felt both the black man's body clench and curl inward over her arched back, and the warm, wet rush of bubbling spunk splurting out and down into her thoroughly-fucked ass. In her fleeting, fucked-silly, post-orgasm stupor, she hardly noticed her client doing his best to make it all the way up to the first left-turn up in her guts before he unleashed the contents of his balls into them. When she felt the deep deposit of sperm flood into her, she instinctively knew to clutch at her belly as it bloated ever-so-slightly with the newest deposit to the sperm bank that was her anal cavity. Upon finishing his donation, she could feel his girthy inseminator start to back its way out from her gooey hole. That feeling, alone, threatened to be enough to put her over the edge once more. Once he was fully extricated from her fucked-raw buthole, Willa cloaked a completely unintentional collapse to the dirty ground instead as a slutty sink back to her knees. Willa was a prostitute, and she was always on the clock, regardless if she wanted to pass out in the post-orgasm reverie.

She tap-danced around on her knees to reposition herself in front of her customer. Not unlike a post-dinner wet-nap, Willa began to run her tongue up from the fleshy folds of the big-dicked black man's nutsack all the way up the underside of his shaft, and then down the other side. She bathed his vein-snaked meat in her spittle without so much as a thought as to where it had just been. Each swath of her tongue cleaned from the rod an inch-wide tract of spunk that hadn't reached it's mark along with whatever leftover spit-up Willa had used to lubricate his rod for her ass initially. It was during this after-fuck courtesy cleaning that Willa felt the man press his thumb into her forehead, still sticky from her first load of nutbutter earlier.

"That'll be all from you. We're done here," spoke the bass-toned businessman before yanking his drooping member out from in front of her face, satisfied the streetwalker had sufficiently spit-shined it. Willa reached up to her forehead and felt the crisp edges of a handful of bills, and realized that she had just had her payment glued to her face. Slumping down so her doughy asscheeks rested on the back of her ankles, warm wads of jism oozing from her freshly-fucked rump, she watched the last remaining man stow his trouser snake and zip up his pants. Moments later, the three co-workers were halfway to the exit of the alleyway and already animatedly chattering about the next time they would get together to bond over a back-alley payslut. For the first time since the ordeal began, Willa was able to turn her attention to her guests.

"Alright, dears," Willa began, fully aware there was presently a torrent of fresh splooge gushing out of her augered asshole, and plenty more applied thickly to her face; hopefully her whore's warpaint would help her in the negotiations ahead. "You want to come work for me?"

Her query was met with two slack-jawed, wide-eyed nods from both Edna and her yellow-haired friend. Willa wasn't exactly certain roping the two nubile newcomers into her disreputable day job was the right thing to do...but she hadn't spent the last five years since leaving her Amish homeland turning tricks and sucking dicks in the city's seedy underbelly to follow Christ's example.

"Thought so. Here's how this is going to work..."

TO BE CONTINUED

12