Runaway Bay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got off, and grumpy looking Carlton hopped on, and they were off back to work.

That evening, after discussing the impending film. I continued using my tongue on her clit and soft pussy lips until she reached orgasm. I slid over her body, with my cock as hard as it had ever been, begging her for information about what had happened with Roy and Carlton on the jet ski. I’d left it until then to ask and the anticipation had built to the point of desperation.

She held my cock at the entrance to her pussy, but not quite touching her lips, then she softly whispered in my ear about deliberately letting the guys have a good look at her. She confessed that she had been awake all the time that the young weed sellers had been talking with me. She pulled me into her warmth then as I began to fuck her harder she confessed to letting them both have a feel of her pussy. The thought of that sent me over the edge and I erupted.

Early the next morning we were being driven to Lucky’s mansion for the first of two days filming. Crystal was clinging to my hand. She appeared nervous.

"I hope that you are looking forward to this as much as I am. And I hope that the camera shows just how beautiful you look today," I said to her, trying to reassure.

She was ok. She gave me a little smile and slid closer with her head resting upon my shoulder. Her legs were soon parting enough to invite Carlton, our driver, to adjust his mirror for a look.

I was feeling quite nervy myself as a matter of fact. It occurred to me that I was delivering my young wife for servicing by possibly several other men. Sure it was to make a film but it would be the first time watching another man’s cock enter her pussy and the first time watching a guys hips thrusting up between her legs.

I closed my eyes and thought of the events of the photo shoot. The mental picture of her being held open for the viewing pleasure of many men, had flashed through my mind a thousand times since, and again I saw Mickie’s fingers hooked into her pussy and holding her open.

I could almost taste the fluid that was seeping from her reddened flesh and oozing from around his fingers to form a little trail that pooled in the breach of her anus.

I thought of the impending film, and of her being spread open like that on some huge screen in some basement belonging to the captain of a football team. He’d have invited the guys over for a few beers and they’d watch her being fingered and fucked by young black studs. How many of them would have wanted to put their cocks inside my wife’s inviting pussy as it was held open for their viewing pleasure. How many of them would have had to slip off to the bathroom and think about her as he stroked himself to climax. Just how much goo, could that view create throughout the world.

I also thought of her mouth around a cock with her cheeks imploding to show the world how hard she was sucking. Then the head of his cock, pushing that same flesh outwards as the head moved against her smooth inner mouth.

I thought of the way that I felt, and how I knew what his cock was experiencing as her tongue circled and swirled all over his purple dome, teasing the nerve ends and building the load of cum that was welling in his balls. And I could almost feel the first surge of sheer ecstasy shoot up the length of his shaft and that hot spurt of potent sperm splashing up into the roof of her mouth. I could almost see it flooding beneath her tongue as another thick, creamy gush spurted into the back of her throat. And I could feel my wife’s hot little mouth softly sucking on the head while his balls tingled and the bolts of ecstasy shot through his entire body.

The picture of her being unable to contain all his creamy juice within her mouth after Mickie had filled it, and it bubbling from her lips as she took the meat further into her, flashed into mind again.

I opened my eyes and found we were swinging around the drive in front of the main entrance. We walked through to the swimming pool, where we were greeted by Phil.

He took us into a room that had been set up for monitoring, and he kicked back in his chair and began explaining,

"I will be directing this film, and already I'm afraid we have one or two problems. We may not be able to start until late this afternoon."

"What's the problem?" Crystal asked, obviously disappointed.

"Our main problem is that one of our camera men hasn't arrived in Montego Bay yet, and it may be that he can't get here until about four this afternoon. That will only give us about an hour or so shooting the outdoor scenes. I like to use three cameras to get every angle, but at the minute will have only two."

"Barry is a photographer at home, I'm sure that he could help."

"I've never used one of the new digital style video cameras, I'm not sure." I confessed. The idea of actually filming Crystal being fucked hadn’t occurred to me before then.

"Perhaps if we do a little test?" Phil suggested, and he left us momentarily, to return with a camera, which he handed to me.

He ran through the basics, and it seemed easy enough to operate but I knew there was more to filming than pressing a button and pointing the thing.

"Those cameras can work with much less light than the ones you may have used in the past, and the quality is superb. What we could do, is to have Crystal do a little acting and see how you manage. I'll be able to watch on these monitors."

"What do you want me to do?" Crystal asked.

"Bearing in mind the type of film we will be shooting, I think perhaps, you could do a little masturbation scene for us, Barry could get some nice close ups."

Crystal was instructed to lie on the desk and act while I was to film. Phil sat before the monitors. The thought that he would see exactly what I showed him with the camera, filled my senses completely.

As Crystal lay back on the desk and placed her feet on the edge, her dress slipped up to her waist.

"Hold up stockings and no panties I see. Very nice, very nice indeed. Ok, roll camera," Phil instructed.

I shot from between Crystal’s legs but focused on her hands as they massaged her breasts. Her nipples were already firm and she tweaked them through the thin fabric that covered them. I was showing that to Phil, thinking to myself how good it looked. Then at his instruction I followed the contour of her stomach to focus on her pussy.

It felt quite surreal, I was looking at my wife’s pussy through the viewfinder of a camera and knew that Phil was enjoying exactly the same view.

Her legs were open with her little dress above her pubes. She moved her legs wider and her outer lips parted to reveal her tender pink folds. The camera saw that she was already moist. The tiny droplets of lubricant glistened upon the surface of her tender flesh.

The manicured finger nails came into view, initially hiding her pussy from sight, but then her middle finger slipped inwards, through the slit between her inner folds. The finger moved slowly, first just circling then also moving in and out between that feminine flesh, almost, as if stirring a little container of secretions. As she stirred, she exposed then hid parts of her inner pussy.

The finger was coated with her juice up to the second joint. I moved in closer. Crystal reacted by moving her forefinger into shot. Both fingers then became coated and glistened in the bright light.

Without prompting, the two fingers separated so that each held a lip. They continued to separate until the camera could see her inner pink depths.

I was showing Phil, my wife’s most private and intimate flesh, spread open and completely exposed. Her fingers moved higher, and pulled the little hood away from her clit. Even I, had not seen her clit so clearly as my tongue would normally be where I was focusing. Phil was sharing that moment with me.

I was concentrating on Crystal’s pussy, when Phil appeared beside me. He told her to tease her clit and he watched while she slowly circled it.

"You are a natural, and that it a real photogenic clitoris… Barry, I want to see how you are at reacting to what is happening in front of you. You choose the angle that you think best and how close you need to be while the action unfolds."

Phil’s thumbs replaced Crystal’s fingers and he opened and lashed his tongue through her groove, then went to work on her cherry colored clit. I saw that the first inch of his tongue appeared slick with her juices. I watched intently as he spread those juices over and around her clit.

He soon had her writhing and moaning softly. I panned back, to capture the exquisite look on her face and the movement of her nipples beneath the soft fabric, as her body shuddered and flinched against the ministrations of a different tongue.

She was close. She was clinging to the edge of the table and I knew that Phil had found exactly the right rhythm and pressure.

"Yes Phil, just like that, Yes, Yes, Yes." And moments later, she exploded into orgasm.

Phil’s arms were above his head, he held her legs behind her knees, high and open. I focused on her pussy and recorded the fluids seeping from her. I captured Phil’s profile, which showed the little beard of Crystal’s secretions on his chin.

His face moved out of shot. I pulled back to film him wiping his face on the arm of his shirt, then reach down to the zip on his jeans. I had got completely engrossed by that stage and zoomed in. The screen was filled with his hand and zip. As the zip reached bottom, he unfastened the button off his jeans and pushed them away from his hips. As he stroked his cock, I could see Crystal’s pussy in the background., She was holding her own legs in place. His meat was only average length but it was fairly thick with a disproportionately massive dark pink mushroom of a head.

He pressed it against Crystal’s soft, wet lips and leant forward so that the smooth round dome opened her slightly. Her flesh seemed to resist a little, but not for long. Once the mushroom was inside, it went deeper her flesh wrapped itself around his shaft. The first cock, other than my own, that I’d seen enter Crystal’s pussy and I was not only watching, but filming it.

I zoomed in closer as he slowly inserted the whole length of it into her. It was spreading her lips and stretching them, forcing her fluids to ooze from around his shaft until his wild bushy patch of hair was pressed firmly against her smooth skin.

I zoomed back again as his hips started thrusting. Until then it had been more like some crazy experiment, but now he was seriously fucking her with every intention of achieving his own orgasm.

I sensed her limp, submissive body shuddering upon the force of his thrusts. He gradually built up the speed of his movements, I filmed her boobs being bounced at ever decreasing intervals. She seemed to be totally relaxed, she had reached that point beyond her orgasm where she just lays and allows herself to be used. But it wasn’t my cock using her pussy this time, it was the cock of another.

I knew what he was feeling. I could feel the heat of her juices soaking into his balls and the warm, wet velvety feel of her outer lips splitting over the hairy base of his cock.

His speed increased until it suddenly ceased. He ground his cock firmly up into her and pumped a few more times rapidly.

"Crystal, Crystal, Your cunt feels so tight and I would love to fill you, but I don't want to make a mess down there for later. Will you to take my come in your mouth?"

“Yes, Oh yes.” My wife said.

He pulled out and moved to the other end of the desk. She lifted up on an elbow and turned to allow the guy to get at her mouth. His first spurt hit her cheek but the second sprayed directly into her open mouth and then she grabbed his shaft and sucked the head in. The guy bucked, squirmed and pumped the rest of his load in.

"I think you've passed the test, you can be our stand in Camera Man," Phil said to me, panting a little.

Crystal left us to clean herself up.

Phil’s demeanor changed, “Thought it would be best to break any ice here before we start in front of the crew,” he smiled. “Did you mind?”

I met his gaze steadily. There was some wild animal’s blood thumping in my ears.

“If I do mind or if Crystal gives the slightest indication that she isn’t happy, you’ll know it because things will end very suddenly.”

He held my gaze for a moment then his eyes lowered before he looked back up at me.

“Fair enough,” he said, and there was sincerity in his tone and in the hand shake he offered.

“That aside, I loved it,” I then said, smiling broadly. “I thought you were going to cum in her to be honest.”

“Yeah, I wanted to. She was so fucking tight, hot and wet. But business first you know… can’t have that first close up revealing my goo dripping out of her when she’s supposed to be a sweet young wife.

I think Crystal enjoyed taking it in her mouth. Did you see her wipe her face and lick her fingers just then when she was leaving?”

“I missed that. Did she really?” I knew that she was just teasing him.

“That’s what I saw,” Phil went on. “And you never know, after the filming, and assuming all is well with that, perhaps there’ll be another opportunity for me to fuck her? I’d certainly like to oblige and fill her belly with a nice big load of cum. It’s tough filming and not getting any so after a few days I’ll have plenty to offer.”

“Don’t get too far ahead of yourself,” I chuckled. “She might be incredibly hot and sexy in her ways but she has a very strong mind of her own and you’re buttering up the wrong partner if you fancy something backstage.”

Phil laughed and went on to detail some of the scenes to be shot that day. Crystal soon returned. He told her a little of what he wanted and needed from her.

I would be filming from the roof initially. There was to be another cameraman there, who I could get some tips from. It meant that I would be looking down on Crystal, from the eyes of the workmen, as she swam and lounged about the pool.

The morning’s filming was to be edited into various parts of the film. The scenes required Crystal to parade the various swimsuits. From above I watched her climb from the pool dripping and completely on display through the wet, clingy fabric. Phil was on the ground getting close up shots of her tight little nipples and her slender little strip of pubes.

She would shower between each scene, and I filmed her stripping out of her tops and massaging her breasts and then pealing down her bottoms. I’d zoom in for a closer view of her sweet little pussy and ass when she would bend over.

She had to walk from the shower to her lounger to put on each new swimsuit. Phil would be all over her with his lens. He would walk backwards in front of her and capture her tits bouncing gently as she walked.

In the final scene Crystal gave a great performance as a young housewife sunbathing nude, applying sun cream to her body.

She was instructed to keep her legs wide for that scene, by Phil, who ravaged her with his camera. He was between her legs, filming her fingers smoothing the cream into her thighs and pussy. He also paid particular attention to her fingers as she chased the cream around a nipple.

Most of the crew just stood and watched her teasing Phil and his camera. After lunch Crystal was getting her make up applied for the bedroom scene, where I had been asked to act out my real life role, that of an older husband.

I had enjoyed watching Crystal being filmed, but the thought of displaying my un-toned body to the world was something of a none starter.

I pulled Phil aside, before he stepped into the room where Crystal was waiting.

“I don’t think that I can do this scene,” I said to him.

“What, stage fright?” he grinned.

“Sort of, yes. Is there someone else you could get to do it? An older member of the house staff, perhaps?

I could see that Phil was considering a likely candidate. I was off the hook. I was quite looking forward to seeing her with someone a little nearer to my age, so that I may evaluate her enthusiasm towards a more mature lover.

“I think I know someone who would like to step into your shoes, if you had been wearing any in the scene.” He said with a wry smile, he winked and pulled out a cell phone, to contact the lucky man.

I worried that I may feel uncomfortable, standing by, while Phil fixed my wife up with a lover, so I made my way to my filming position.

Up on the roof, I found Alex, the other camera man, pulling the skylight away from the bedroom roof. Crystal was soon escorted in, and left to get comfortable on the huge bed.

She looked up towards me and smiled. She looked fabulous as she spread her honey colored body over the pale blue silk sheets.

‘Action’ was called and we watched as her hands slid slowly over her breasts, creating suckable little raspberries on her chest. She was giving a fine performance of a woman in need of some attention. Her legs were opening and closing but when her hands slipped lower and began rubbing her thighs they opened wide and remained that way.

I could see the fluids glistening between her fleshy pussy lips. It seemed that the morning’s activities and the pending sex scene were having the desired effect.

I wondered just how close Alex had zoomed in to her body when I watched her fingers slicing into her folds and working her juices over her lips and clit.

Crystal had been priming herself for quite a while and I recognized that she was in the mood for sex. We had recorded plenty of her self pleasuring, when my replacement was cued into the scene.

Lucky was the new man for the job. He approached and stood at the end of the bed watching my wife at work. From above I could see that she was looking him in the eyes. Her hands first rubbed her breasts then slid over her belly until she had a finger from each hand at the entrance to her pussy. While still watching his face, she opened herself to encourage him to join her. He knelt on the bed for a moment watching her ministrations. She released her pussy lips and held out her arms towards him. After a brief kiss on the mouth he slid his lips down over her belly to her pussy.

It was a strange sight; my wife was naked and spread-eagled on the bed with her pussy being obscured from view by the back of Lucky’s head. She remained spread-eagled until his hands went beneath her thighs and lifted them until her knees were against her chest. He held her legs wide while he continued his work at her groin. I knew the view that Lucky was having and at that moment felt quite jealous of him.

Crystal’s eyes rolled. She wasn’t acting either. I could see the genuine bliss in the expression on her face and I could see that she was attempting to lift her pussy still further giving him absolute access to her.

He had her on edge in no time, her hands were placed on the back of his head, symbolically letting him know that he was doing things right. I watched her face as she reached her goal. God, she looks sexy when she comes. Alex then informed me that she wasn’t supposed to come in that scene, confirming that it had been real. It also explained why she hadn’t been more vocal.

As she recovered she pulled his head towards her face so that he may be rewarded for his fine work. I knew that his mouth would taste of her, and I found that so erotic. My cock was painfully hard. I felt so aroused that I wished that I had chosen to do the scene after all.

Lucky had worn one of his colorful dressing gowns. We could see from above, that it had spread. I assumed that he was naked beneath. This was soon confirmed when the robe was thrown aside.

Alex filmed the back of his naked boss as his hips ground into Crystal. She looked a few shades paler than Lucky and the differing skin color looked very photogenic. I saw that she had placed her feet flat on the bed, so that she was able to thrust her hips in time to meet his movements. From her facial expression, I was able to tell that she was not disappointed with the efforts of her older lover. I hoped that she had that same expression when I was in the position of Lucky. I decided to check her face, the next time we made love.

1...34567...14