Runaway Bay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both men were firming as they each rubbed their groins against her side as they played with her tight little nipples. Crystal was pretending to push them away. She told them that as a married woman they weren’t allowed to be touching her like that.

It seamed a bit corny, saying that, in her state of undress, but this was a promo film, who cares what she says, its what she does that matters.

In reality she would have had a chance to escape as the two guys stripped their shorts off, but she didn’t. She remained in place and seemed almost hypnotized at the sight of the two different, but still huge, cocks. She was like a rabbit caught in the headlights.

Baldy’s cock was incredibly long. It was very dark and quite slender. The head was oversized though, and his balls were quite small, or at least they looked small hugging the base of such a long shaft. In all, it was disproportionate in every way. Paul’s cock was not as long but it was thick and heavily roped in veins. The head was sleek and tapered from the bulging shaft

They replaced their arms around Crystal’s shoulders and playfully began cock slapping her. Paul slapped her stomach, while baldy slapped her ass. She began to giggle and an apparent effort to fend them off resulted in her having a cock in each hand. I noticed that her fingers were no where near able to encircled Paul’s thick cock.

As she held their meat, they both began to thrust their hips and so used her hands to wank their cocks.

It was hard to tell if she was reluctant to go down or not, but she was soon on her knees between the two rampant guys. She was trying to protest, but half smiling at the same time. As they closed in on her, it was inevitable that she would end up with a cock in her mouth. The lucky guy was Baldy.

The combination of her hand and mouth soon had him on the edge of exploding. Even the veins on his head seemed to be raised. Crystal held her mouth open and her tongue out and was waiting for the inevitable flow, when suddenly he was shouldered out of the way by the much heavier Paul. It appeared like an act of complete selfishness, as Crystal had continued to stroke Paul while taking care of Baldy.

His cock was presented to her mouth. She grabbed the thing with both hands and as he moved forward it peeled the foreskin back to display his engorged cock head. The thing continued towards her face until it was pushing against her lips. I thought that she was going to deny Paul a blow job because of his unfair behavior towards Baldy, but in it went, and she went to work with her usual enthusiasm.

Baldy, not wanting to be outdone went behind Crystal and lifted her hips so that her legs were straight. Her mouth was still attached to Paul, as Baldy encouraged her to move her feet apart.

As she was bringing Paul to orgasm, Baldy was reaching between her legs preparing her for penetration. Crystal continued to work the head of Paul’s cock with her tongue and lips while she massaged the bulging shaft.

Paul soon began to growl, which indicated to Crystal she was to pull back so that his ejaculation could be filmed. She had just taken it from her mouth when she was rewarded with a heavy blast of cum that shot directly into her willing cavity. It was followed by three or four thick, heavy bursts that flooded her mouth. I could see that she was trying to swallow as much as she could but there was just so much of the stuff.

As Paul moved away Baldy moved forward and pushed his long cock straight through the gap between her legs. She looked down, beyond her stomach, and grabbed it. She held it tight and she forced him backwards with it. As the head approached her entrance, she leaned further forward, arched her back, and guided the point to its destination.

It entered her easily, and Baldy rocked forward slightly to get more inside. He worked it in a little at a time until I’m sure the head would have been pressing against my wife’s cervix.

Baldy started to fuck Crystal properly and Paul approached her from the front and reached underneath to work her clit. I watched the two of them bring her to a high pitched orgasm. Baldy kept fucking her through it, keeping her on the boil.

As she came back to simmering stage, she moved forward quickly and Baldy slipped out. He obviously thought that he was going to be denied again. But she turned around and made him lie back onto the flat roof.

Facing him, she straddled his body and raising his cock to vertical, sank down on it. She gradually worked herself down his cock, edging it deeper and deeper with each bounce, until she’d taken all but the last two or three inches. She fucked herself on it for a while then decided to change positions again. She stood, turned around to adopt the reverse cowgirl position that Phil had asked for.

After sinking down on it completely, she began to grind her hips back and forth. Then she twisted quarter circles as she did her little bounces. It looked like she was trying to eat the black sausage with her pussy lips. She had the guy groaning, panting and trying to increase the length of his thrusts. Joe was in position in front and I was down on my knees getting some good shots of her pussy chewing him.

Crystal was smiling to herself. I knew that look. She had some plan or idea. She began lifting higher and sliding back down the slimy pole, then suddenly she rolled her hips at the top of a stroke and the big head of Baldy’s cock popped out and left us with a view of her dilated hole that was the same diameter as his cock. I knew that she was doing it for me because I had mentioned how much I enjoyed seeing her pussy in that pose.

Joe got down low to film up inside of her and I snapped a few quick shots of the view up her shiny pink tunnel. She held the pose until we got what we wanted and then she fed the head of Baldy’s cock back in and slipped down on it. That sent Baldy to the edge and within a few moments Crystal had his cock back out.

While sitting on his belly, she held the shaft while his goo pumped out. She toyed with the thing like it was a mini fire hose. She moved it in a half circle until it pointed upwards towards her breasts. The first blast missed her altogether, but the second and third hit the underside of her left tit. Other blasts hit her on the belly and began to dribble down towards her pussy.

She played to our cameras with a nice exaggerated squeeze milking the last few drops for us.

Paul was fully erect again and he moved forward, with a clear intent of fucking her. She submissively leant back upon the spent form beneath her as Paul got down onto his knees and spread her pussy lips with a finger from each hand. He placed the head against them and rocked forward, forcing a few inches into her. He then rocked forward a little more and Crystal’s chest lifted and her eyes closed. I saw that the skin around her pussy looked stretched beyond comfort. This was the biggest thing she had ever had inside her. It was a blessing that Baldy had helped lubricate her first.

She was clearly in some discomfort, but she braced herself and even gave a little push back for the cameras. He then forced his massive shaft deeper and held for a moment before he started working it in and out slowly. He worked it a little deeper each time until he finally had his bush pressed up against Crystal’s smooth mound. I felt so proud of her at that moment.

As Paul started pumping, Baldy reached around and started work on her clit. The two of them were teamed up to take her towards her second orgasm. What with Paul’s monster cock thrusting in and out and with Baldy’s fingers vibrating against her clit, they soon had her screaming. She was saying no but definitely meaning yes.

Paul rode her convulsions until she settled and then the intent in his eyes was to finish himself off. I remembered what Baldy had said, and I knew the guy wasn’t going to pull out this time. He’d already gotten a load into her mouth and he wanted to do a job on her pussy. He fucked her faster and faster, harder and harder, until his entire body rippled and froze. His balls were being drained, with the surges of semen flooding deep into my wife’s belly.

After a short pause, he thrust one more time and then pulled out to leave her gaping wide open. He still had a little to give and he took a careful aim and shot another two spurts into the vacated hole. He had stretched so wide, that with the brilliant sunshine at just the right angle, we could actually see right into her where there was a thick pool of creamy fluid in her little pink well.

She was breathing heavily and her chest was heaving from the after effects of her orgasm. Her tits were kind of shuddering and wobbling. Cum was pasted down her front and her hair was a mess. But she still looked beautiful to me.

She held the pose while Joe got even closer and filmed into her spread open pussy.

“Cut.”

I went to my wife and helped her climb off Baldy’s body. He looked a bit put out, after all he had been the cushion between Crystal and the roof. His body had acted like a shock absorber when Paul was ramming his cock into my beautiful wife.

Crystal gave me a big hug as I told her how proud of her I was.

She had nothing up on the roof to wear, but I found a towel which I wrapped around her shoulders. I climbed down the ladder first and moved the two young assistant cameramen aside to make way for Crystal.

The towel only came to the top of her thighs, and I saw that Paul’s cum had begun to appear. I snapped a few quick photo’s as she climbed down. The two boys had edged right in close to have a look up underneath her towel, who could blame them? . “Can I get down now?” she said to them.

She’d stopped and turned a little, they were then able to see under the towel from the front. I knelt in to get another quick shot.

Her puffy little lips were a darker pink than usual and Paul’s creamy deposit was filling the depression between them. It was an image for me that I was sure would stimulate some pretty wild love making sessions at home.

The boys backed away, I helped Crystal down and walked with her to the shower. She spent ten minutes there, cleaning and freshening herself up before we found a quiet spot for a short meal break.

After we’d eaten, we had a meeting with Phil to discuss the next scene.

Phil introduced the idea that we had discussed earlier. Basically it was where Crystal would be dreaming a sequence of erotic sexual events. Of course, so the viewer could see what was in her dreams she had to actually act them out to the film makers.

Phil explained that she may need to be just a little more adventurous, as the events could only ever be fantasy for the normal female viewer. He encouraged her by telling her how good she had been so far.

He explained that we needed to show her in as many pieces of Lucky’s swimwear as was possible. And it had been an express request from Lucky that she, as the young housewife, should give him a proper welcome home.

“You are sunbathing by the pool in just the bottoms of a bikini. The bikini bottoms are wet and see thru. He can see that the workmen on the roof are looking at you, and this turns him on. As he approaches you lying there, he sees that the material is not hiding the view of your pussy from the workmen and he knows that you must have been teasing them all day. He takes your hand and leads you into the house were you have to relieve some of the day's stresses… Lucky has asked for a blow job. Are you OK with that scenario?"

"Sounds good to me. Then what do you want me to do?"

"We should take one scene at a time. But if you ever want to add anything, feel free."

"I have an idea already. Can Carla let me have some bright red lipstick?"

"I'm sure that she can. What have you in mind?"

"You'll see."

I had no idea why she wanted the red lipstick; she never wears bright colors like red. It’s always natural pastel shades.

Crystal went to find Carla, and I spent some time checking what I had taken so far, then made my way to the pool.

Crystal had just finished swimming. As she climbed out of the pool, I saw that she was wearing nothing but a tiny thong, and that was one of Lucky’s more see thru creations. It was just off white and as it was wet her little Brazilian was mesmerizing clear as it wiggled towards our cameras.

She lay back on the lounger and we had to include the workers, in our shot, as they looked down from the roof at her. I could see the red on her mouth so clearly.

She was soon joined by Lucky. He looked her over and checked what view the guys on the roof would have had. His face turned into that ‘pleased with himself’ expression.

He took her hand and led her indoors into the kitchen, Alex and I filmed from a corner, Lucky leaned back against the worktop, which pushed his hips forward. Crystal moved forward and began to massage the growing bulge in his suit trousers. She kissed him on the side of his face leaving a Monroe type mark, in red, on his cheek.

Then she lowered the zip and reached inside. She gave Lucky a little smile before she lowered to her head towards his groin. Her ass looked so good. The sight of the white string disappearing between her softly tanned globes was a delight to see.

When my eyes returned to her head, I saw that she had extracted his cock and was in the process of pushing his foreskin back to reveal his proud crown. Her tongue began to toy with the purple skin before she engulfed it. I could see by her cheeks that she was sucking hard and swirling her tongue around him.

This lasted only a minute or so before her sword swallowing act began. Inch by inch the brown flesh made its way inside my wife’s face. . She took about half of it in easily. I could see her throat expanding as she worked it further in. Her eyes had closed and her brow showed a little discomfort but she slowly forced more down.

Lucky took hold of her head and started fucking it. He was gentle though. He just rolled his hips and let Crystal determine the depth. She had about two inches between her lips and the black and gray patch of hair sprouting from above the base of his shaft. I watched him slowly force forward and then inch back. I could only imagine how tight her throat would have felt around the head of his cock. It seemed to be getting him off because his head had rocked back and he looked like he was about to cum.

Crystal readied herself and pushed forward one more time until her turned up nose came into contact with Lucky’s zip. I watched her lips close tightly around the base of his cock. As she slowly pulled back it became clear why she had worn the red lipstick. She had left a perfect red ring around the circumference of his flesh.

Lucky thrust forward another couple of times before his face began to contort. Joe was in position to capture the shot.

As Lucky pulled back Crystal grabbed his shaft so that she was able to stroke and point the head in the desired direction.

There was little doubt that she would be on target as the head was only a couple of inches from her wide open mouth. I looked around at the stunned crew. They were all staring in amazement at what they had just seen.

Lucky finished unloading and backed out of shot with a grin splitting his face. whilst examining his newly decorated dick.

Crystal held her mouth open until Joe had taken all the footage he needed and then she raised her chin so that the camera could record the passage of his stuff down her throat. Joe then panned back around for the proud Lucky to display himself one more time.

Crystal breezed past, and gave my hand a little squeeze on her way to get changed for the next scene. She returned wearing a pale blue thong, similar in design, but a little bigger, and took her position on her front on the lounger.

She was to act as if sleeping. She raised one leg and bent at right angles to the other. That created a perfect view of the thin fabric stretched across the lips of her pussy. I’d been given a camera for the scene and I was back against the house, but even from there I could clearly see that the tiny, pale blue, thong was darker where it was dipping inside her groove. I imagined she must have been wet from her performance with Lucky.

A guy strolled into shot across the far side of the pool. He acted furtively, as though he wanted to approach her without her knowledge. I recognized him from earlier in the monitor room. He was the young guy I thought might have been employed to maintain the pool.

He was a white guy, about mid-twenties, with wavy blond hair and a deep tan. He had on a tight little pair of faded denim shorts and his cock was folded across against his groin. As he reached Crystal, he unbuttoned his shorts and let them fall to the ground, leaving him naked. The cameras recorded him first just looking at her, and then hooking his finger under the string between her legs to pull away the triangle of fabric covering her pussy.

We feasted our eyes until the back of his head blocked our view. We changed positions so that we could capture his tongue at work. Her tongue slid easily over flesh. I was trying to see if he was also rimming her little brown starfish and I began to wonder if he was going to fuck her virgin ass.

Crystal did well in her sleeping roll, but as the guy worked her she started responding a little. He moved his head away and slipped his two index fingers into her, stretching her open for Joe’s close up camera.

Again some guy was holding my wife open and again there was a camera in close shooting directly into her juicy pink folds. I know Crystal likes to show her pussy but she loves oral at least as much, I could hear her softly begging him for more.

The young pool guy went back to work, only that time he went straight for her clit and within a few minutes he had her trying to contain a scream and mashing her tight little hole back against his face.

He let her finish and then he moved back. We all saw that he was ready to mount her. Crystal’s eyes were still closed but she lifted her leg right up to her chest to open herself even wider for him. He kneeled then leaned over, then took hold of his cock and ran it over the entrance to both her pussy and her ass.

The angle of her hips changed slightly and he was presented with the choice. Thankfully he chose the softer option and his cock slipped easily between her pussy lips.

He wasn’t as big as the men who’d been there before, but he still had a good sized cock, and with Crystal’s eyes still closed as if she was dreaming the whole thing, he went to work with it.

Joe was down on the ground getting the close up action of the cock thrusting in and out of her. With her leg lifted like that he had a perfect view of her juicy inner lips being spread and her swollen little clit being rubbed by the intruding shaft.

The young pool guy was pounding her for only a short while before he began to buck. He had to pull out quickly. He lifted away from her and sprayed his cum all over her back. After the jets, he squeezed his cock and milked it, spraying some over her butt and wiping the last few drops off against her gaping pussy lips.

I was willing him to push his cock back in, but he replaced the material of the bikini before walking away, the way that he had approached.

Crystal held the pose for the close up of her back covered in cum and when “cut.” was called she was greeted by Carla with a towel It was another quick change into a tiny pink bikini for Crystal, She was preparing a salad in the kitchen, and was about to slice a cucumber when Mickie approached and slipped his arms around her from behind.

Crystal didn’t turn to check who it was. She was to assume that it was her on screen husband. She rubbed her butt against his cock while he had a little feel of her nipples. He had them firm instantly and he left one of them poking at the thin pink fabric while he claimed the cucumber.

1...678910...14