Runaway Bay Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mickies cock was about two hand widths and a mouth long and a proportionate thickness. It was dark and smooth like a good quality chocolate.

I pumped his cock like the last time and like last time added my mouth to his pleasure. Also like last time I used my tongue to swirl it around his helmet. Unlike last time he wasn't going to be cumming in my mouth. I wanted his juice in my pussy.

I knew he was close by the noises he was making and his hips rising off the spring board.

I stopped the blow job and moved up so that I could get a foot either side of his hips. He had the look of lust in his eyes but I was in total control.

Phil and Barry moved into positions to film close ups. I rubbed Mickie's cock along my pussy lips two or three times. I saw that I had made his helmet look like a glossy aubergine egg plant. My pink lips looked like they were trying to gently chew him. I sank down and was pleased that it slipped in comfortably. I raised myself again and saw that the line of gloss had moved half way down his shaft. Lower and lower went the glossy line with each bounce until his curly pubes kissed my Brazilian.

Then I began to speed things up. I set a rhythm up with the springboard so that as he was springing up I was sinking down. The noise of our bodies striking each other was getting louder and louder.

I could see in his face that he was close but he kept quiet. We both knew that he had to take it out so that the money shot could be recorded. I gripped even tighter with my pussy muscles; there was no way that he was going to get it out. Then success, He almost screamed as he came. I felt the first jet then the flood, as he filled me with his semen; the sensation sent me over the edge yet again.

All that I could hear was Phil shouting, "No, No not inside, get it out. We need to see him shoot."

I kept on pumping until Mickie stopped twitching. Then said "Sorry, Phil, I forgot." Not very convincingly.

I was still impaled on Mickie's cock when he said "Now we are going to have to do it all over again tomorrow."

I gave Mickie's cock a little squeeze with my pussy muscles, to let him know I was looking forward to it.

Paul by that time had arrived, "Yeh, don't forget me as well." I looked at the massive bulge in his shorts and it reminded me of his size.

To be continued...

12