Runaway Hitch-hiker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It probably had fallen out of Amys backpack when she was getting her things out for the night.

The card said Nubile Newbie Productions.

It also had an address in LA and the name Max Stern with contact information.

Ray stared at it for a while and then put it down on the dresser near her backpack.

He walked over to his bed and lay down.

Nubile Newbie Productions? That sounded like it could be nothing other than a porn company Ray thought. He was not very into watching porn but he was not entirely unaquainted with it either.

The thought of checking his email went to the side as he opened up a search on his tablet for this outfit. The game on the TV was just background noise.

He found the website immediately and the home page had a picture of a young girl licking on a lollypop, her hair in pigtails.

There was a members login link and a link for free previews as well as a listing of the latest 'models'.

Ray clicked the models link and looked for any resembling Amy. He scrolled through all the pages and did not find her. He paused to make sure he heard the tub water still running and then went back to the first models page.

One of the girls looked vaguely familiar and then it hit him.

It was the face of the girl from Amys' caller ID display. Her friend that had called her. What was the name?

Bridget, he thought.

Ray had an excellent memory and it served him well in business. He had also only seen this face less than twenty minutes before.

The name attached to this face on the website was not Bridget but Bunny.

Like any of these girls were going to use a real name he thought.

He went back to the previews link and found one featuring Bunny called babysitter goes bad.

Ray clicked on that and the two minute preview buffered and then began. Bunny was put through the paces with two men considerably older than Ray.

The preview was comprised of several short segments starting with her teasing the men and then continuing through her being spanked, having her mouth filled with hard cock, being fucked in multiple positions, double penetration, and ending with both men jerking above her upturned face before fading just as they were ejaculating.

The site encouraged the viewer to see the full video and hundreds more by becoming a member at $19.99 a month.

Ray played the preview once more and then the site did not allow him any more views unless he joined.

Was that what Amy was up to in LA?

She said that she was pissed at her friend. Was that because Amy had found out her friend was doing porn or was it something more.

He was glad that he had not seen Amy on the models pages and he closed the window for the site.

He heard a cry coming from the bathroom over the sound of the TV and the running water.

He hit the mute button on the set and went to the bathroom door to investigate whether Amy needed any help and if that was a cry of pain.

He hesitated before he was about to knock and was glad he did because he heard another muffled cry from within.

Definitely not pain. It was the sound of a young woman trying to stifle an orgasmic yelp.

*******

Amy had always been very vocal when she orgasmed in the tub. At home she usually brought a radio into the bathroom with her and played it at a high volume, telling her mom it helped her relax.

It was one time when her mom was out of the house that Bill had burst in to tell her to turn the radio down that he had first seen her naked and masturbating.

Many times after that he joined her in the tub and had her wash him all over until he came in her hands at first and then in her mouth after he had trained her.

He told her that this was to be their secret and he would not tell her mom that she had been playing with herself if she kept their little games their special secret.

This time Bill was far from Amys' mind. She was thinking about Ray. She was thinking about kissing him and about him kissing her.

She imagined them embracing and her feeling him harden against her belly.

She had spread the lips of her pussy with one hand so that the water was cascading directly on her engorged little clit. Her other hand was teasing her erect nipples and although she had tried to muffle it she cried out in delight as she came hard.

She did not notice that the sound of the TV out in the bedroom had been muted when she came again a few moments later and was unaware how audible her moans of pleasure were becoming.

Ray stood quietly transfixed at the bathroom door and pulled his shorts down to mid thigh. He had gotten a little aroused during his visit to the Nubile Newbies site but the sound of Amy orgasming made him hard as a rock.

He took his penis in hand and began to stroke it, being careful to be quiet and listening for her sounds of pleasure coming over the running water. He imagined himself going down between her taut tanned thighs and delving into her pretty little peach.

He stroked himself slowly, taking his time.

In the tub Amy had started working the toy into her tight slit. The water had her well lubricated outside and her naughty thoughts of Ray had her secretions flowing freely from the inside. She had to slide away from the faucet to give her legs a rest and was finally able to get as much of the wand in her pussy as was possible for her.

When she ran it in and out about an inch she found that it provided a delicious massage against the front inner walls of her vagina with the curved end of the toy pressing against her newly discovered g-spot.

Amy had not known about the g-spot and finding it accidently with this new toy was a wonderful surprise. She slid forward and allowed the warm water to fall again in waves over her throbbing clit.

Ray was being careful to remain silent outside the bathroom door. It had become quiet inside the bathroom, except for the sound of running water, and he did not want any sound he might make outside the door to give him away.

He felt a little creepy about invading her privacy but his hardon seemed to have a mind of its own.

He was a fully functional man and had his needs for sexual release and evidently the young lady inside the tub had needs of her own.

Amy was under the running faucet and the wand was doing its wonders against her g-spot when she felt the beginnings of the biggest orgasm of her young life.

The wand flew from her clenching pussy and ricochetted off the tub wall. A stream of her own shot from her pussy against and then through the water cascading down upon her.

Her ass rose and fell with slapping splashes in the water as she felt her whole pelvis seem to vibrate.

Unable to hold herself back she let loose with a vocal outburst which was probably audible in the next room never mind just outside the door.

"OH, OOOH, YES YESS YESSS, CUM CUMMING YESS YESSS

RAY YESS MMMM YESS!!"

Amy had squirted for the first time and although some of the kids in school had talked about seeing videos of that she wasn't sure how it worked. She had been unable to restrain the stream of liquid gushing from her pussy and had just let it go. It didn't smell or seem like pee to her so it was probably girl cum.

Coming down from her orgasmic bliss she also became aware that she had probably been quite loud.

Had Ray heard her? She listened for the sound of the TV and did not hear it. Then she did.

Ray had been so engrossed by the sounds emanating from inside the bathroom that he had all but stopped stroking himself. When she had quieted down in her post orgasmic state he realized that she might notice the sound being down on the set and become embarrassed by the thought that he might have heard her coming.

He scurried back to his bed with his shorts around his ankles and picked up the remote. He turned the sound on, peeled back the covers and climbed in.

His shorts did not make it into bed with him, having fallen off and landing in the space between the beds.

He lay on his side facing the bathroom door and pretended to be asleep. He was on his side because his raging erection made it impossible to lay on his stomach, his preferred posture for sleep, and embarrassing to lay on his back because even his five inches would have tented the sheets noticably.

He lay facing the bathroom in the hopes that he might catch a glimpse of the young nymph inside when she emerged.

When Amy heard the sound of the game come on after it being silent for a few moments she had to know if Ray had turned it down to hear her when she had started shouting out her orgasm. She would be so embarrassed. Had she said his name? She didn't remember.

She stepped out of the tub and turned off the water. Picking out a large towel she dried herself some and then wrapped it around herself.

She unlocked the door and padded out softly. She could see his reflection in the mirror above the dresser and he appeared to be sleeping.

She walked quietly over to the place between the beds, her foot almost coming down upon Rays shorts on the floor.

Ray, watching her movements through slitted eyelids, prayed that she would not step on them lest she realize that he was naked below the waist under the sheet.

She did not step on them but stood there observing his breathing for a short time. Satisfied that he was probably asleep she turned to go back to the bathroom to finish dressing for bed. The lack of TV sound for a brief while was possibly a broadcasting glitch. It happens she thought.

When she turned, the towel parted briefly and Ray was afforded an unobstructed view of the most beautiful bare pussy he had ever seen.

And then it was gone.

When she re-emerged wearing her Yosemite shirt over her thong panties Amy looked for the remote on the dresser. She did not see it there as it was in the bed with Ray but she did see the business card from Nubile Newbies face up and in plain view.

Had he seen it and did he know what it was about?

She did not want to search further for the remote so she tucked the card back into her backpack making a mental note to throw it away in some outside trashcan at first opportunity. Amy crept into the bed nearest the bathroom and looked at Rays quiet breathing across the space between them.

She wanted to tell Ray about her awful experience with Mr. Max.

She wanted to tell him about her step daddy Bill.

She wanted to trust him and to ask him about the story behind the newly vacant wedding ring finger.

She wanted to be held and loved and told that everything would be alright.

Instead after a nervous fitful half hour she sobbed herself to sleep.

Ray also fell asleep eventually. Just before dawn he was in the midst of a nightmare.

In the dream he and Becky were at a pro basketball game with Courtside seats.

There were thousands of people in the arena and he was not sure who was playing.

Becky kept making remarks about the size of the bulges in the players shorts and she was reaching out to fondle and stroke their cocks when they passed their seats to report into the game.

Ray was getting embarrassed at her behavior and told her to knock it off.

She just laughed at him and told him he was jealous because of his inadequate dick.

Suddenly in the dream he was standing naked below the waist at half court with the entire arena staring at him.

Becky was laughing and taunting him while she had a player on either side of her each with his huge cock in one of her hands. She was stroking them to maximum hardness and one of the players said "Little man can't even get it up."

Ray found himself frozen in place and unable to run or cover up. He started to jerk himself to at least show that he could get hard but looking at Beckys taunting face kept him limp.

He looked at the sideline cheerleaders for inspiration and then there was one who looked like Amy. She smiled at him and started to cheer him on.

"You can do it. Go Ray go!"

His dick was hardening as he stared into cheerleader Amys encouraging eyes.

She was making him hard from the way she was looking at him.

In the bed next to his Amy was awakened by Rays rustling. He had kicked the covers off and in the light from the TV set she could see his right hand grasping his hardon. She thought he might be asleep because his eyes were closed and he was mumbling something unintelligible under his breath.

She thought about waking him but reconsidered when it occurred to her that he would be embarrassed.

She thought about covering him up or turning away from his nocturnal masturbation but she was unable to break her gaze. His penis was beautiful she thought.

It was beautiful.

Ray came out of his dream and sat up with a start.

He released his grip on his cock while his panic from the nightmare subsided. Realizing he was exposed, he looked over quickly to Amys bed.

She looks asleep thank God, he thought to himself as he stepped out of bed and onto his shorts which he picked up and carried into the bathroom.

He also picked up the remote and turned off the set where a replay of the previous nights game was airing so that the room became dark.

It did not become dark before Amy saw his bobbing erection not a foot from her slitted eyelids while he stood in the space between the beds.

It was beautiful.

A couple of hours later, after breakfast, they were on the road again headed east through the bighorn national forest towards interstate 90.

They made small talk interspersed with periods of silence. Rays phone rang and he answered it.

It was his friend Tom. "Hey buddy, what's the latest?" Ray said into the cell.

He didn't have a Bluetooth and didn't want to put the call on speaker so he was grateful that Wyoming did not have a prohibition on hand held devices. Thank God for the Wild Wild West he thought.

"I'm in Wyoming heading back."

Amy could only hear his end of the conversation but was quick enough to piece it together.

He was getting a divorce.

His wife was trying to take some things out of the house that they hadn't agreed she could take.

He had a good lawyer.

Things at the dealerships were being managed ok.

Ray finished with, "I'm not driving back alone. I have some company. Someone who needed a ride back east. Someone very attractive."

He smiled at Amy and she blushed.

"OK Tom, thanks for being my man on the spot. We should be in South Dakota tonight. Talk to you later."

He ended the call and said to Amy, "I hope I didn't embarrass you with that very attractive remark. I mean it in the nicest way."

Amy was struggling to come up with the best response when her phone chimed.

She took the call because it gave her time to absorb the idea that Ray found her attractive.

It was her mom.

"I'm ok mom. I'm in a car with this really nice guy who is giving me a ride back east."

Ray could also only hear her end of the conversation but he was able to gather a lot of information from just that.

Bridget had called her mother.

Amy was not going to move back in until that 'asshole' she was married to was out of their lives.

Her mom had apparently thrown him out for hitting her but Amy was convinced that she would take him back because she had done so several times before.

(Amy was still mad at her mom for not believing her own daughter when she had told her what Bill had done to her.)

She was probably going to stay with Tonya and her boyfriend when she got back to Pittsburgh.

She did not want to talk about what had happened in LA although Bridget had apparently filled her mom in some.

"I don't want to talk anymore mom. I'll all you when we get closer to Pennsylvania."

A pause ensued while Amy listened and then she said, "His name is Ray Blanton and he's driving to Virginia. I love you too mom."

The call ended and Amy turned away from Ray and looked at the passing road signs. She began to sob.

Ray reached out and took one of her hands. She squeezed his in return and said, "Sorry about that.

I don't want to burden you with all of my personal shit."

"We all have our troubles to deal with Amy. You probably heard enough from my call to know I've been in better places."

They pulled into a drive through in Spearfish North Dakota and switched out driving so that Amy was behind the wheel. It was not easy for her to manouver the SUV being as tiny as she was, but she finally had the seat adjusted so that it would work for her.

It was during the next hour drive on the way to Rapid City, while munching on burgers and fries, that Amy was able to tell Ray everything.

She had the excuse of having to keep her focus on the road to justify to herself not meeting his eyes.

She was too afraid to see a reaction of disgust or disappointment and looking straight ahead enabled her to unburdon herself.

For his part he listened attentively and occasionally reached out and touched her shoulder gently when she hesitated over a particularly difficult revelation.

He added the occasional, "It's OK Amy." or "None of this was your fault."

He had already guessed a good deal of her story and when she had finished he started into his.

He told her of his fears and failings, his sexual history, and even included his nightmare of being naked and masturbating in an arena full of people the previous night.

He left out the part where he saw her as a cheerleader coaxing him on.

That explains the hardon Amy thought and she had to stifle a chuckle at the image that presented to her.

Ray joined her in smiling at the ridiculousness of such a dream and said to her, "Sometimes you have to laugh so that you don't cry."

They were at the first exit for Rapid City so in a way to change the mood and focus Ray said.

"We have a few hours of daylight left. I'd like to go see Mount Rushmore and then maybe stay the night here before checking out the badlands park tomorrow. I think Mount Rushmore is less than an hour from here. If that's OK with you."

"When have you steered us wrong so far?" Amy replied.

********

Ray looked on his phone and found an appropriate place near the center of town. It was the most upscale hotel in these parts and the unburdoning of souls they had just undertaken required a celebration of sorts. It would be a treat Ray opined to spend the night in a nicer place than those where they had been staying up to this point on their trek east.

After Amy pulled in Ray got them a room and then they were off to see the monument.

It wasn't as impressive or large as he had imagined it might be but that barely mattered to him. He was with her.

Although it was late in the day they had enough time to appreciate the achievement it represented.

When they were leaving the park the two of them took a last look at the faces of granite carved so long ago by men long dead. It was quite the romantic setting they were both independantly thinking while the sun began its slow descent toward the horizon.

Ray was standing behind Amy while they were both looking at the mountain. He put his arms around her from behind and pulled her to him and then leaned over and softly kissed her neck.

She turned around to face him and the look in her eyes said yes and please.

He bent a little and kissed her mouth, their lips parted slightly and she returned his kiss.

They held each other tightly as they kissed, his tongue delicately probing inside her receptive mouth and causing her to shiver from the sensual contact.

He's a great kisser she thought and she felt him harden against her while they continued in the embrace for several minutes.

The drive back to the hotel seemed to pass in a flash and at the same time seemed to take forever.

Some conversation undoubtedly took place though later neither could recall what was said.

They didn't want to break the spell.

Their kiss communicated the most important thing that needed to be said. They wanted each other.