Runners

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you going to do?" Kristin asked.

"They don't call me 'S&M' for nothing, my dear." Holmes sheathed a leather flogger from the holster on his hip.

Kristin's eyes widened. As he circled behind her, she lowered her sight to the grimy floor beneath her bare feet. "What is S and—"

Holmes swatted her bony backside. The smack reverberated off the walls in the large, empty warehouse.

Kristin gnarred. As the sting faded, she breathlessly uttered, "People actually enjoy thi—"

Holmes spanked her again, stealing her words. "Of course. Some people like vulnerability while others enjoy empowerment. I'm the latter, you see?"

"Well, I'm neith—" The flogger cut Kristin's words short again. She bolted to her tiptoes before settling back down. Her ass stung. She could imagine it bright red. The strikes hurt, but she strangely became aroused at the same time. Her skin prickled, hardening her bumpy nipples.

"Have you ever tried it?" Holmes groped her raw, tender bottom with his palm, causing Kristin to flinch. "Don't take this the wrong way, but I imagine your sex life lacks any type of—"

"That's none of your business." Kristin swallowed hard. Holmes swatted her backside again causing Kristin to cry out with a hint of pleasure.

"Yes, yes, my dear," Holmes said, "I imagine you as the one on top, the one in control."

Kristin snarled as he popped her yet again. She jumped to her tiptoes before rocking back to her heels.

"I bet it never crossed your mind how enjoyable it would be to lose that control," Holmes circled her, "find yourself at someone's mercy."

"Uh!" Kristin moaned with another smack to her bright red ass.

Holmes nestled up behind her. His hand slithered around her waist; fingers dug through her light bush and massaged the top of her clit. He breathed upon her neck. "Yes, yes, my dear. You're my slave today and you're going to enjoy every second."

Kristin crinkled her nose. An itch grew inside of her, intense and tingling. She rocked back on her heels, lifted the ball of her foot, and wiggled her toes. She looked down as something slid between her thighs. A giant black cock appeared just below her pussy. Her mouth dropped at the size.

While continuing to rub her clit, Holmes entered her from behind. Her center was tight, wet. He eased in and out, warming her up.

Kristin's eyes rolled. She vacantly stared up to her clasped hands. His pumps sent shockwaves of pleasure up her body, which bounced her breasts. "Ah-ummmm!"

"That's right, my dear. Let your boy-toy hear you cry out submissively." Holmes gained momentum. His rock hard cock drove into her with power. He grabbed a hold of her thighs and picked her legs off the floor. Holding her in the air, he punished her from behind.

"Mmm-ohhhh" The muscles in Kristin's face twitched. Her body was stretched out in the air, legs flailing wildly. She clenched her foot, curling her big toe over her middle one. Her head buzzed. Legs became numb. A flood of tickles crashed into her center. She eyed the camera, stared dead into the lens as her face contorted. She squirted all over his thrusting cock. "Gggghhhhh-ah-ah-ah!"

***

Elba darted down the alleys while shooting glimpses over her shoulder. She dashed around a corner, dipped behind a trashcan. She peeked out.

Nothing.

Elba took to running again. She hopped a chain-link fence at the end of the alley, kicked open an exit door of a building. She scurried through the dark garage and back out another side door. She checked both ways.

Empty.

Elba closed the door behind her, steadied a shoulder against the wall while catching a breath.

"My offer still stands," a voice called out.

Elba ducked, looked to the rooftops. "How do I know you're not a chaser?"

Dee strolled from behind a trashbin with a sly grin. He leaned against a door, pushed it open. He gestured for her to enter. "Step into my office, copper."

"Fuck you!"

Dee patted a yawn. "Listen, you can either have sex in public with a chaser or with me in private and we both can win a milli."

"How about I just survive without having sex and win a milli?"

"You're so pent up with sexual frustration it oozes from you." Dee chuckled. He directed his finger behind her. "I can help... or you can let her."

Elba spun around. The gravel crackled under her shoes.

Maggie the Machinist approached from the opposite end. She cranked the string on her vibrator as though starting a chainsaw. It violently vibrated in her hand. "Here, runner, runner, runner."

Elba turned back, started to her right, but halted again.

A fire escape ladder dropped with a loud clang. The homeless man began to climb down. "Come! I can help y'all!"

Elba backed away.

The door banged against the brick wall behind her. The Cock-A-Twos walked out one after another. They cawed, flapped their wings. The chasers stalked after Dee and Elba, each with wide salivating smiles.

Elba stomped her foot with anxiety. She wheeled back to Dee who just winked. "Fuck it..." She raced to him, dodged inside the opened door. Dee hurried in, shut it behind them, and placed a lock bar across.

The door shook. The chasers pounded on it from outside.

"So..." Dee smiled. "We have a deal?"

Elba stood, dusted herself off. She glanced around the room. No cameras as far as she could tell. "How much time do I have?"

Dee checked his watch. "Ten minutes."

Elba searched the room for an escape but there wasn't one. No windows. No other doors. There was only a desk and papers scattered across the floor. "If you're not a chaser, why are you blackmailing me into sex?"

"Why not have a lil fun and win money?" Dee asked. "Or should I let them in?"

Elba's nostrils flared. "You'd sacrifice yourself?"

Dee shrugged. "The things you do for love."

"You'd let Maggie the Machinist use that dildo on you?" Elba asked. "Cuz that's what's going to happen."

"I'm not against experimenting." Dee showed a half-cocked smirk.

"You really are a douche." Elba huffed. "Fine. But, when that buzzer sounds, and we win, deal is over."

"Ten minutes is more than enough time," Dee said.

Elba stepped on the heels of her shoes, removing them. She turned to Dee, saying, "Unzip me."

"Yes ma'am," Dee dutifully responded. He did as ordered, zipping all the way down to the small of her back.

Elba's jumper fell from her slim hourglass body. Her bell-shaped breasts plopped out, relieved to be free. Her nipples were large, dark. She turned to him while palming her breasts, standing in nothing but her white ankle socks. "Just in case you're not who you claim to be, I'm leaving my socks on."

"Aw. Come on. I'll take mine off." Dee took his shoes and socks off. "You can really tell how beautiful a woman is by her feet."

"You're some foot fetish guy, aren't ya?"

"Can't help what we like, can we?"

"One sock," Elba said. She reached down and pulled it from her small right foot. Her toes perfectly proportioned with spaces in-between, painted with a glistening French pedi. Dee licked his lips at the sight of her beautiful barefoot. He waved for her with his index finger.

Elba released a breath and inched forward, still guarding her bosoms. Her hands slid away from her hard brown nipples. She reached around him, unzipping his turquoise jumper. She pushed the garment to the floor and glanced down. His cock was ready at attention. She stared into his eyes while gripping the stiff shaft and stroking it.

Dee groaned in her ear. He planted soft kisses up her shoulder to her neck. He thrust forward with excitement, poking her navel with the purple head.

Getting him good and hard, Elba knelt on top of her shoes, using them as padding for her knees. She leaned forward, taking him in her mouth. She sucked him sloppily, drooling down to her breasts. She bobbed her head and licked up the underbelly, wetting his giant shaft.

"You really know what you're doing," Dee sighed.

Elba didn't know how to take that comment. While continuing to blow him, she sent a dirty look up his way. She pulled back, daintily wiped her mouth. She continued to handle him while saying, "Let's just say I'm a quick learner."

"Ha!" Dee's muscles tensed. He grabbed the back of her head and pushed her further down.

Elba tightened her lips over the tip. She licked around the head all whilst jacking him off.

"Okay, okay." Dee stepped away, slobber dripped from his solid cock. "You got ten minutes. Gotta at least make it last five."

"Well..."

Dee offered her a hand and helped her up. He brushed off the pens and ornaments decorating the corners of the desk. He then bent her over the cleared surface.

Elba went right along with his guidance, howbeit slowly.

Dee wiggled his cock outside her tight slit.

Elba arched her back, caressed his leg with her foot. "That's just a—Uh!" Elba moaned as he entered her with force.

Dee breathed heavily. The impact shook, not only her round backside, but the desk as well.

Elba scratched at the desk with her clear nails. "Ooooo!" She flopped completely against the desk, her full bell-shaped breasts pressed against the surface. She stood to her tiptoes, legs shaking.

Seeing her leg giving away, Dee guided her to the floor, on her hands and knees. He took her from behind with hard thrusts.

Elba was wet, primed. She felt an intense pressure, a tickle. Her upper lip curled, quivered. The heavy thrusts shook her entire being. The long layoff from sex added to the insatiable itch in her body. Her thoughts scattered. She wiggled her toes as her legs started to go numb. "Oooohhh! Ay, Papi!"

Hearing the Spanish dialect fueled Dee's thrust even more. He gripped her ankle, brushed his thumb across her soft sole.

Elba bucked, squealed from the tickle. She wiggled her toes, balled them, wrinkling her soles. She no longer seemed to remember the gameshow or time limit. She was lost in an orgasm. She shrieked, low at first, which increased with each thunderous heave behind her, sounding like a train whistle. "Con cuidado, Papi! Oh! Oye!"

Dee squeezed her wide hips, driving her into each hardy thrust. Elba uncontrollably quaked and lurched forward to the floor. Dee followed her down, continuing his assault. Her legs kicked, toes curled. He leaned up, jerked off her last sock.

"No-oh-oh—Ooo!" Elba breathed heavily, blinked the black dots from her eyes.

Dee's pumps grew faster, faster, until he jumped back with cock in hand. He put her feet together and came all over her soft soles. He collapsed at her side, held her as both twitched. "Well, we have one minute before we're both millionaires."

Elba postured up on her elbows. She expelled a rattling sigh, turned to him with an enervated smile. "No, no. I'm afraid not."

Dee heightened a brow. "Huh?"

"Well," Elba said though heavy breaths, "you're completely naked."

"So, are you. Do you not know how this game works? You have to be stripped by a—"

"Poor boy." Elba patted his cheek. She winked at him, aimed her finger to a camera hole in the side of the desk. "I'm the hidden chaser."

The buzzer sounded.

12