Runners Ch. 02

Story Info
Now it's the runners turn to breed under alien supervision.
3.1k words
3.84
56.4k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 03/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ketup
ketup
136 Followers

I slept so well, if it truly was only 30 minutes I must have really needed them after my breeding. I woke to the familiar voice of the first officer as he entered the room.

"Now earthling, how was your sleep?"

I yawned and smiled.

"Very well. Now let me see how you have done with absorbing our seed." with that his hand went to my belly. He pushed on me a little and I noticed already my stomach was quite firm. He took 3 of his fingers and positioned them on my swollen stomach very quietly. "Excellent, it seems you are gestating quite splendidly. I count maybe 6 eggs are growing and shall soon exit your passage."

Six eggs? How big were they going to get before I passed them?

"Now, I have some bad news, unfortunately the captain did not approve your physical stimulation during the runners breeding process. Mostly because we could not find any volunteers willing to stimulate you in the presence of a runner while it is breeding. However, the good news is I am confident this experiment will go well and when it does and volunteers see how safe it is they will be lining up to take part in the historical saving of our planet and yours."

I felt anxious, my nerves were on edge and I was not sure I was up for this anymore. But I didn't really have a choice.

"Now, let us tilt you back," he pressed the button on the bed and it lowered to it's normal position.

As he did that I felt goo slosh out of me, "Perfectly natural he said," as if he needed to reassure me, "I'm sure you are not used to the expansion of our ejaculate as your species does not expand upon exit." More alien cum sloshed out of me and made a sick splat on the ground.

"This next part is soon, being that it shall be rough and since I can not stimulate you I thought perhaps to allow you to walk around and such before we prepare you. I can free your appendages but you must first acknowledge that trying to run will only prove futile as you are in space and have no real idea on how to return to your home planet. You could run around the ship screaming and crying but you'd eventually be caught and quite likely severely punished. Can you agree this is not ideal?"

I nodded.

"Very good. So would you like to take a walk around?"

I nodded again.

"Very well, I shall give you ten of your earth minutes while I prepare your table for the next breeding session." and with that he flicked a switch and I was free of my bindings.

I sat up, slid off the bed and looked around. As I walked around I noticed my belly swayed and had an amount of weight to it. I had a strange maternal instinct and my hand went to my stomach. 6 babies, sure not completely human, but not completely alien either. They were my 6 babies. What was going to happen to them?

Time passed quickly as I wandered around the lab rubbing my engorged belly, "alright, the table is ready, please return now." I turned and noticed the table had a bend to it.

I looked at the officer and then back at the bed. I noticed a hole in the bed, what was supposed to go there? My ass? My stomach flopped with panic.

"Oh, perhaps you do not understand, you see I have prepared your third hole, but in order to give them access we need to have you on your stomach." He looked at my swollen stomach, "And of course this is no longer an ideal option as you are with litter. So we have designed the table to accommodate your new belly while still giving optimum access to the runners when they mount you."

I understood now, I climbed up, wedged my belly into the hole in the table and bent over the fold in the table.

A button was pressed and clamps went over my limbs again another button tilted me forward and spread my legs while lowering them and increasing the fold. I could not possibly be more exposed.

"I shall now walk you through this and it is important you pay close attention for these creatures can be quite aggressive during breeding."

He walked in front of me and looked me square in the face. "First I shall prepare your third hole for them, making it desirable in both scent and texture. I shall also plug your first and second hole to eliminate errors. After I have finished preparing your entrance I shall depart."

He took a step back and revealed the door in front of me, "After my exit you will hear a buzz sound as we release the first runner. It may be quiet at first but don't be fooled, it is quite dangerous. We have taken every measure to reduce risk to you. We have special muzzles to protect you from any acid it may spit or any bites it might try to induce. we have also equipped it with strong shoes to protect you from it's claws cutting you open."

My heart fluttered and I gulped in fear, he continued, "However, if any of our measures should fail, I will be watching from a hidden camera and will flick an escape button. This will release you from your bondage and you must immediately run for the exit I leave through. If this happens and you make it to the exit with sufficient time before the runner does we will be able to release you. Otherwise you will be at it's mercy. Do you understand everything?"

I nodded.

"Excellent, well let's get you prepared." he walked to a table filled with instruments and pulled out a long metal looking probe. He walked behind me and in a few seconds I felt a cold metal sliding up inside my ass. I heard the officer writing down some data and then he clicked something and I felt a stream of slime hit my anal walls. Or at least the walls of my second anus.

"Alright, you are ready, best of luck. When this is over we shall prop you up once more and then it's all fun and games until it's time to deliver and see if the experiment worked." With that he walked out the door in front of me.

I was left laying spread eagle bent over a table but propped up and downward. The most peculiar position I'd ever been in. My ass tingled, well my second ass, but for everything in my mind it only felt like my ass. I felt full in my pussy, I forgot he had said he was going to plug me up.

Although the room was a nice temperature I felt goosebumps prickle my arms. What was a runner, what was I in for? I didn't have to wait long. The wooshing sound of a door opening to my left and I saw a creature step in. An alien stood behind it, covered in a stranger uniform from head to toe. It was anxious to get away from the creature and the door quickly shut, separating them.

The creature jumped at the door, snorted and snarled. I heard a hiss sound and then it jumped back. It must have been trying to use it's acid, but it's protective muzzle would have repelled it back at it. I couldn't help but chuckle at that. It made me think of the shock collars we had back home. Home...would I ever be home again?

My chuckle caught it's attention, it looked over it's shoulder at me. It's face was mostly covered but from what I could see it had an oval head that ran the longest from shoulder outward to the muzzle on it's face. It walked on all fours and had what appeared to be a tail like appendage on it's back. It was firm but slimy in appearance, and it was getting closer. No scales, no fur, just wet hard shape picking up speed as it approached me. It was almost like a cross between a machine and a being.

It was just a little thing, what were they so scared of, at least with the muzzle on it couldn't kill anybody. Right? It was right next to me now and I could hear it breathing. It began to sniff me out, right until it reached my ass. A deep rumbling sound came out of it from behind me and then a high shrill screech as it launched at my back.

There was no warning, no attempt, it launched right at me with it's body and it's dick instantly met it's mark. The pain was incredible. I screamed out in horror as it slammed into me with great fierce, focused thrusts. I'd never been fucked in the ass before and even with the lubrication the officer had provided this felt like being ripped open with knives.

It grunted and panted on top of my back and at least for my sake it didn't last long. With one deep thrust I felt a shot of hot liquid fill my anal cavity. It burned like a gentle acid might burn but the burning subsided, maybe that was the act of the lubrication the officer had injected me with. After all, these were acid spitting creatures.

The muzzle slapped my back a few times like it was trying to get at me and then with a few failed attempts it slid out of my ass and walked away. A light went on to my right, attracting it in that direction, a door opened and the spent creature wandered out.

That wasn't so bad, it was short at least. I waited for the door in front of me to open and for the officer to return. But he didn't. Instead the door on the left opened again and in was shoved another runner. This one was angry, it ran around the room, smashing into things and making a mess.

It was the size of a human, just walking on all fours. It's tail was different than the tail of the other, this one had a stub for a tail. Other than that they were mostly the same. Although what it didn't have in a tail it made up for in it's dick. That thing was huge, and scary looking, it was spiked and angry looking. I gulped, it turned at me and growled.

I closed my eyes tight, when I opened them it was laying down in front of me. I didn't understand, these things were supposed to be violently interested in breeding. It just lay there like it was going to take a nap. It pawed at it's muzzle. I became scared, if it was successful in getting that off...it was between me and my exit!

A disembodied voice sounded in my head, it was the officer, "I'm so very sorry, evidently after you have already been bred by a runner you lose the scent I injected you with. In the future I will keep a larger supply at the ready and inject you between runners. The only way to increase it's interest at this moment is to add some competition. I was hoping to give you breaks in between but perhaps it's just as well you get this over with fast. I will have a few more officers join me to watch and ensure we don't miss the first sign of trouble. We have your best interest at heart. Hold on tight, this might get rough."

And with that, the door to the left opened and 3 runners were shoved in. The only distinguishing features so far seemed to be size and tails. They had no markings, no difference in color. Each of them looked like solid machines coated in slimy flesh. Even their slime seemed to ooze the same.

There was a very short one with a long tail, another the size of the one with the stubby tail on it had a tail with knots in it that was still long and the last one frightened me. It too had a stub for a tail but it was smaller than the one currently laying by my face. What frightened me was the rage it showed. It jumped at the door as it closed and I thought for sure it would break it down. It bounded at the other runners in the room.

If it wasn't for the muzzle they would be dead by now for I heard several hiss noises followed by angry pained growls as it would jump back. I felt confident now that when they hissed they were spitting acid and that the muzzle caused it to burn their own face.

They fought uselessly for a bit until the littlest one noticed me. It jumped up and let out a shrill squeak. It squeaked all the way toward me as it ran. I was scared of the others but this one made me laugh. It was so small, it probably couldn't even reach my ass. I was wrong, oh how wrong was I.

The littlest runner took a leap without slowing down and landed on my back. It went right for my head, pawing at my shoulders and headbutting my neck. Were I not protected by it's muzzle and claw coverings I would likely have been beheaded by this alien creature. Instead, after a few hiss noises that sent chills up and down my spine I heard it sniff, it turned around on my back, squeaked and headed for my bottom.

Having reached my ass I felt it's muzzle prod me before it turned itself around, spread it's little legs and began to have it's way with my tucked away ass. It was so small it didn't hurt as much as the first time. But what scared me was how mad it seemed to make the others.

The other three runners, now noticing me and the tiny one on my back, surrounded me and began growling and hissing. The stubby smaller one leapt and snarled at the small one which ignored it, focused, as the officer said, on destruction and breeding.

The original stubby one became angry with the shorter stubby one and they began to fight futilely in the corner. The little one began squeaking loudly behind me and within seconds I felt a tiny gust of fluid. It barely made it past my sphincter it was so small. It didn't get to rest itself as the one with the knotted tail dove at it, knocking it out of me and I was immediately filled with the knotted one.

More growls behind me as the one with deep knots began to ravage my ass. The pain wasn't as strong this time. The knotted one's dick must have had similar appearance to it's tail, it felt like tiny balls being pushed in and pulled out of me. Like what I imagined a cord of beads would feel being repeatedly shoved and yanked out of your ass.

It's feet slapped against my ribs, hitting me hard like punches to the side. I whimpered in pain, knowing that I'd be covered in bruises later. Just as quickly as it had started it had reached it's climax and I felt that runner's cum filling my ass. It burned like salt on a fresh wound. I cried out in pain as it thrust deep into my ass. The liquid the officer injected was wearing thin. I wasn't sure if I could handle two more runners.

But as I began to whimper the shorter stubby tailed one looked up. The original stubby one dove towards me but the shorter one smashed it's head hard with a covered claw. The first stubby one flew backwards and hit the floor with a thud. I thought it might be dead, it lay there motionless.

Without missing a beat the shorter stubby tailed one came growling and screaming at me. The knotted runner ran off screeching to the right door which mercifully opened for it. I couldn't see if it exited because my eyes shut tight in pain as the 4th runner slammed into my ass. The first one was peanuts next to the pain this one caused. I screamed out in pain as it pounded my ass. It felt like 5 dicks shoved in my ass at once for how spread I was.

It gave me no mercy and the more I screamed the more excited it seemed to get. A few hisses, a few headbutts and several punches to the ribs as it excitedly rode my ass.

"you're doing excellent, only two more donations and we shall be finished." the voice assured me. Two more? I began to cry. The runner growled and moaned and just as the last runner was coming to I felt it fill me with it's seed. The burning was incredibly painful and I squirmed wishing I could free myself. The runner climbed off me and finally the last one came over.

It pawed at my ass with it's covered claws. Several punches to my sore ass before it gave up on ripping me open and instead mounted me. The last runner had gapped my ass wide for this one and so the pain had subsided. The runner thrust at high speed into my ass as I heard the previous one leave through the door on the right. I sniffled back from crying before and closed my eyes to try to mentally absorb the pain.

I felt myself passing out from exhaustion and physical pain. My ass was surely bleeding and ripped open. As the room went dark I felt the start of the last runner's cum hit my walls. Like a knife to my ass I screamed out until I was gone.

When I woke I was on my back, my lower half lifted, my stomach was huge, blood had pooled around my back and the officer was studying between my legs while shaking his head.

He looked up at me, "oh, you're awake. I'm terribly sorry for that. Some runners become more aroused in the presence of competitive males. This was supposed to be quick and virtually painless for you. But as I can see, one of our runners became so excited he seems to have engorged your cavity and torn it clean open. We might have to do away with your waste source and expand your cavity to accommodate for size changes such as this. In the meantime, do try to remain comfortable. We shall leave you like this for several earth hours so try to get some sleep. In the morning it shall be nothing but good food and fun while you gestate your litter."

And with that he left me hanging almost upside down and went out the door above my head.

What would tomorrow really bring? would it make all this worth it?

(cont)

ketup
ketup
136 Followers