Running Away Ch. 02

Story Info
Things heat up, as they usually do in rainy seasons.
1.5k words
4.43
14.4k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found over tea that Tony's wife had died in an accident a few years back, and that he had bought this house for her. It was insulting and amazing that he had no clue I was a guy. I tried to act like a lady, but I knew I was screwing up all over the place. I managed to make the conversation about him, and something about the way his eyes bore into me at every chance made me feel great. Made me feel desirable, as against how everyone I'd thought were important in my life had treated me up until that point - like human garbage.

"What brings you here, Bella?" He was persistent on knowing more about me, and I hadn't thought of my story yet.

"Running away, you might say."

"Do you not want to talk about it?"

"I'd prefer not to."

"I'm surprised that someone as young as you are, at this time of the night, had to brave such terrible weather." He had cleared the table and had taken the chair next to mine. "I must ask you if you need any help, if you are in danger..."

I pursed my lips, remembering how my ex did whenever I tried to make her talk. "Yes."

"Is there anything I can do to help? Apart from repairing the car..."

"I hope you won't tell anyone about it if someone comes asking. Some people know I use that car."

He smiled reassuringly. "Sure, sure. I can drop you anywhere in my car too. In the morning of course. Where are you headed?"

I looked into his eyes and honestly said, "I don't know." I didn't know. I hadn't thought things through. "I just want to... escape."

He was in deep thought for a few seconds and asked, "If I may ask, would you want a job? What do you do?"

"I..." Thought about what I could tell this stranger. "I was an accountant. Not a very good one."

"Excellent," he beamed. "I need someone to cross check what my accountants give me. You know, you can never be sure if someone's swindling from you. Would you want to stay right here, in this house and do that?"

What did I get into? "Urm, I don't know."

"Think about it. Aliya - that's my daughter - needs some help with high school math too. I can surely afford to pay whatever you were making."

Could this be a place to hide when the police look for him everywhere? Leave after a few weeks? He had to think things through.

"Take your time, Bella. Let me know tomorrow. If you're staying for a while, I'll get my mechanic from the city to drop by in two days and give your car a thorough check."

Gods No! "I don't - I mean, I don't want the car to be out there."

He beamed. "You've decided to stay then. Don't worry about the car. To the rest of the world, the car will disappear in the morning."

Who was this guy?

"And oh, I usually do a complete background check for anyone who gets to look into my accounts. I'll need to do that for you too - but I think we can delay that for such a beautiful accountant."

Flirting? What fresh hell was that? The thought visibly surfaced as raised eyebrows and he just laughed. "Good, you're not freaked out. Do you want something to eat? or a stronger drink?"

I just shook my head. The less I talked or walked or did anything, the better it was for me.

"Alright. I am going to drink here for now. That's what I was doing all evening. Please do change into something more comfortable soon - I know you ladies take a long time - and leave the room to me, so I could drink there. You can stay in my daughter's room for the night."

I thanked him for his hospitality and went up the other set of stairs to his room. Now this was a room I liked. The room had a scent of costly whiskey in the air, which relaxed my over-occupied brain cells and I checked the closet. He had a few shirts, pants and robes (ROBES!) and the majority was still the dead woman's clothes, untouched for a while. From satin and silk to cotton and wool, the woman seemed to have had a good taste. I remained in the panties and got out of the tight shorts and shirt. Now that I was acting like a woman, at least for the night, I might as well not blow the cover. And that meant choosing womanly clothes and not raise any red flags in the drunk idiot's brain. I checked a drawer and found an entire shop's worth of lingerie there, with breast forms and corsets and everything in the middle. Boobs always helped people decide if someone was a girl or not, and I went with the b-cup form in a padded bra. I did feel a little bit more like a woman with that, than with the mere hint of boobs I had on me naturally. Next up, I had to choose something to wear for the night, so I had to pick something a girl would choose to wear for the night. After looking for a couple of minutes, I found a long satin v neck tee that went till my knees. Perfect.

I checked my face in the mirror again and thought some makeup could help me hide myself better. I check the dressing table to find some unused rouge. Whatever worked! I applied it lightly and adjusted my hair slightly to make it pixie-ish - which I failed at. I gave up after a couple of minutes, and hoped the bra would be enough to convince the guy.

As I went back down, Tony gathered his things (a couple of bottles and a tiny ice bucket) and walked towards me. He looked a bit surprised on seeing me and lingered for a couple of seconds. His eyes told me without a doubt that he definitely thought I was a woman. Whew.

"Could you help me with this?" He pointed to the ice bucket and the glass on the table.

"Sure Tony." I got them and walked up first, with him right behind me. I realised only after a couple of steps that he would notice if I walked like a guy, so I checked the steps and walked up slowly. He didn't seem to mind.

Once we were in the room and we placed the bottles and glasses on the table, he thanked me. "Thanks Bella... and satin suits you."

Despite me, that brought a slight blush to my face. He continued, "That walk up the stairs, I know what it means. But I'm a little drunk right now, so I'm not sure."

What? I did everything I could to walk like a woman and he still found out? "Look - Tony, I'm very sorry about all of - "

"Ssh, ssh, it's okay, Bella." He put one finger on my mouth to shush me up. I felt a little scared as the bigger, muscular man kept getting closer as I stepped back till I hit a wall. "It's okay, Isabella," he said and held my face in his two hands.

Looking back at it, I knew that was when I should have stopped him and told him who I really was. Or maybe even earlier. But at that point, my hands, legs and my voice failed me. The word Isabella and the whiskey in the air screwed with my head. That wasn't me. That was Isabella.

He waited a second to see if I would push him back, and I didn't. He smiled as he brought his lips to mine and kissed. I responded by meeting his lips and letting him kiss me. I held him as if it was only natural to do so, and slowly dissolved in a kiss that lasted forever. In that gap, all my worries left my head. I was no longer the guy running from his company, from policemen or from a broken marriage. I was Isabella.

He held me exactly how I wanted him to hold me and kept kissing me as he slowly moved me to his bed. He lifted me gently and placed me on his bed and moved on top with the look of someone whose innermost desires had boiled to the surface. He met my lips again, as his hands firmly held one part of me after another. I could almost feel his rough hands through the breast forms! As things began to heat up, I lost all sense of who I was or where I am, all until the point his hand slipped into my panties and found something he did not expect to find there.

Everything came back into focus as I realised what happened, and the pure lust on his charming face that mesmerised me realised what was going on.