Running Away Ch. 03

Story Info
What happens next.
1k words
4.32
13.2k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: No sex in this short chapter. Just laying the groundwork for the next chapters.

*****

Tony froze for a few seconds, his drunk head taking its time to realise what was going on. I froze too, more out of realising exactly what I was willingly submitting myself to till just a few seconds back.

He pulled back, and teetered back to a plush armchair in a corner. I had no words, and looking down at myself, not much clothing either. I wrapped myself in the cover - like a girl, surprising myself - and got out of bed.

"Mr. DeMarco..."

"Shut up, let me think," the man ordered in a surprisingly calm voice. The next few seconds kept me wondering how to get out of the house without getting beaten up by the guy, but then he broke the silence.

"Is this why you're running away? Are you running from your family?"

'What an idea!', I thought to myself. It was a neat way to not only cover my tracks, but also score sympathy points. "Y... Yes."

"What's your name?"

I thought about it for a second. Names were dangerous. "Bella."

He sighed. "Look. I understand this can be a difficult time for you. A family that doesn't understand you, or even hates you... I'm - I'm open minded in general, you know? But you can't expect me not to be surprised. No one expects this."

I looked down at the foot of the bed and just nodded.

"I've never done...this before. I hope you understand that this isn't about you - but I can't..."

Ha ha ha, the idiot was apologising to me! "I understand, Mr. DeMarco. I am sorry if I -"

"Please! Please...Bella. It's okay. I just need time to process this, that's all."

The idiot apologised a couple more times before I went back to his daughter's room. While one part of me was very happy of emerging from the situation without a scratch (well, without a lot of scratches), another part of me that I didn't know existed kept going back to the moment of my submission. As I lay in bed waiting for a sleep that eluded me, I couldn't help wondering - Who was that person? Why did I behave like a girl? Why did I want him to take me?

And why couldn't I stop thinking about Tony DeMarco and his...physicality?

**

I didn't know when I slept, but I know it was late when I got back up. Almost noon. I was still in the half torn tee, which reminded me of everything that happened the previous night. I knew I had to act like a trans woman now - and somehow convince him to help me get off the radar. He would need to think he was hiding me from some vengeful fanatic family - while I was, in reality, running from the cops.

I quickly freshened up and got into a pink fluffy robe - the only kind his daughter had - and went down to the hall. The storms had gone with the night, and it was a clear day. I realised that the halls were much larger than I remembered they were and with the curtains drawn back, sunlight flooded into them. It was a beautiful house.

"Good morning, madam."

The dull, sudden voice made me jump in fright. I turned to see an old mexican-looking man with a slight hump and a walking stick. "I am Babu," his Indian accent clarified some doubts. "I take care of estate and grounds when Tony lives in the city."

"Oh hello," I said in my best girly voice. I regretted getting rid of the bra for a second as he looked a bit suspicious after hearing my voice. "Where is Tony?", I asked.

"He went to take care of car. He told me you could use his room to use his wife's clothes. Or sit here," he pointed at the sofa behind him, "when I get breakfast for you."

I nodded, wondering if women nodded like men. "That'd be wonderful, Mr. Babu. I'll just be down in a few minutes." As I went up the stairs to Tony's room, I was sure that the guy's eyes were fixed on me, wherever he was. I didn't like the way he looked at me. Was this how women felt with every man they met?

I picked a mildly padded bra just to give a shape to my body, picked a matching panty and threw on a long-ish sundress on top. Gave the hair a try to make it more womanly, but nothing I tried really helped. After a few minutes of trying that, I gave up and walked back down, this time in flats that the former lady of the house owned.

Tony was there, along with a young girl who looked a lot like him. His daughter, Aliya. She brightened on seeing me walking down the stairs.

"So this is my beautiful new Math teacher I've heard so much about!" she almost yelled. I looked at Tony, wondering what he had told her. "Hi Isabella - I mean ma'am, sorry. You look gorgeous."

I just smiled. "It's okay Bella," Tony said. "I told her - just her - so she could help you figure things out here. Sorry I should've asked..."

"Yea, sorry he told me," Aliya grinned. "I'm not sorry though. I'm so happy to meet you."

I overcame the initial shock and managed a smile. "What about my car?" I asked Tony. First things first - the Cops were sure to catch up on a bright day like that.

"Don't worry, it's taken care of. Not even the cops should be able to track it to this place - leave alone your family."

"Would I be able to drive it out soon?"

Tony shook his head. "But not to worry. We'll figure out other means if that's what you want to do. Before everything else though - breakfast!"

**