Running for Her Ch. 01

Story Info
Tale of a youthful college-student's love.
1.1k words
3.87
18.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 21 years of age when I first fell in love. Youthful days they were, and I had my entire life ahead of me to grab and shape to my whim. Having just started at my local community college, I was in the midst of taking prerequisite classes to become a nurse like my mother before me. It seemed as if it would interest me enough, many of the courses I would take consisted of biology which I had always had an affinity for. But it was the math, "oh the math!" which caused me such trouble. It wasn't as if I could not grasp it, I just had no patience for it as it drove me mad to no end. Indeed, it was this very frustration with my basic math class homework which spurred my decision to drop the pen, leave my apartment, and go out for a run to clear my head.

This course of exertion was by no means an odd choice of mine, rather it was quite normal for me to run in the mornings once I had awoken. I would usually see the same people going about their own routines whilst out on my flight on the trail in my small town, although at this time it was the afternoon and I found myself passing by unfamiliar faces. It was a beautiful day out, summer had only just begun and the sun was shining bright in the sky. I felt the frustration leaving my mind as I gazed around the familiar trail and the trees which surrounded it, the green colors jumping out at me while lit by the sunlight. I breathed in deeply and smelled the scent of summer fill me and set me at peace, and then I saw her running ahead of me.

I first noticed she was a bit shorter than myself, which is something I am not used to as I am only five foot three. She was dressed in tight-fitting clothes which some joggers wear, but which I myself never did. Wearing shorts and a top, both tight, and pink in color which was bright in the sun. Long auburn colored hair tied in a ponytail trailed behind her as she jogged ahead of me. I could swear I could smell it when I breathed in, though her scent I could not place as it was mixed with the season around me. It was most likely this which aroused me, and I was surprised as I never considered the opposite sex while on my daily exercises. But this time it was different, I could not tear my eyes away from the curves of her hips which moved up in down each time she bounded her feet on the pavement. It was then I noticed how petite she was, and I began to wonder how she looked at the front. Earnestly I increased my pace so that I could meet up with her, then slowed as I neared.

Once she was beside me to my left, I looked over and gave her a quick glance. Just a quick one, I didn't want her to know I was checking her out. She then looked over to me, smiled then nodded, and I returned the hello. Her face was certainly good looking, sharp chin, a small mouth which looked cute when she smiled, long eyelashes, and I thought I saw green eyes. Her skin was pale, not tanned so I guessed she had not seen much sun as of late. I had always been pale myself, and burned easily.

I was very shy at this age and I was still a virgin. I had not had a girlfriend since I was fifteen and was not sure I wanted to get into a relationship when I was just starting college. So I left our meeting to that simple acknowledgement and increased my pace once again, running ahead of her. However, I could not pull my mind away from the rest of what I had seen besides her face. Thoughts of her curvaceous body filled my mind as the miles passed effortlessly. Those hips, swinging from the left to the right, and what I had seen of the front were full breasts as she was well endowed. (Appeared to be D cup size). I didn't see her again as I turned around and went back, which left me feeling somewhat bummed out as I was hoping to get a second glance.

I skipped my morning run the next day, and I didn't have any classes either so I didn't have to worry about going anywhere. Once I had gotten home the day before my thoughts were still on the girl I had seen, so I had to masturbate in order to keep my thoughts on my math work. Throughout the morning, she was in the back of my mind and came up a few times. I felt a good feeling whenever I thought of her. And this is why I decided to skip my morning run, I thought maybe if I went in the afternoon I would see her once again.

I left at the same time, and it was another glorious day out. Once again, I saw her running ahead of me, her clothes the same type although this time colored a bright blue. I sped up and looked over, caught another glance, then smiled and nodded to her, which she returned while showing off some brilliantly white teeth. Yes, certainly those were green eyes she had. Although I was still too shy to say anything, and again I sped ahead and did not see her the rest of the day.

This went on to continue for the next week or so. As it became more of a regular thing she did not cloud my mind so often as at first (and I also had to keep my mind on my work most of the time). But this was a Saturday, and no classes, and I found myself thinking about her more than usual. I looked outside my window and saw a darker sky filled with clouds, and a light drizzle coming down.

"Dreary it is on this day." I thought to myself, as my spirits were not feeling so high for some reason or another I could not place. Looking at the clock, I saw it was around that time that "she" would be on the trail. Thinking it may lift up my mood to go for a run (a nice rationalization), I went to the mirror and observed my appearance before leaving. I was lightweight, about 115 pounds, but muscular as I also weight-lifted often. Though you wouldn't be able to tell with my clothes on. My hair was brown and of medium length, faintly falling into my blue eyes and longer at the back, reaching down my neck. My complexion was clear and I always had thought myself good looking, though it was my mind I had prided myself for. Having done with that, I opened the door and left the apartment, once again heading for the trail.