Running in the Rain Ch. 02

Story Info
Life turns upside down after he gives in to his urges.
6.4k words
49.1k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Revised version copyright 2006 by the author.

Try as I might, I can't forget that first time Barry and I made love. And I don't feel funny using that phrase, because that's what it was.

At first I was carried away by the novelty--how strange it felt holding a man's hard, muscular body in my arms instead of the soft, yielding flesh of a woman's. His chest looked so different from Patti's, two chiseled slabs lightly furred with hair. I ran my hands over it, feeling leathery skin and hard muscle instead of cupping smooth handfuls of female breast. I traced the ridges on his stomach down to the long, heavily veined pole jutting from between his thighs. I hesitated before I took hold of it, which made him chuckle.

"It won't bite," he said. Then, "Want to suck it?"

To my surprise I found myself nodding. He smiled, encouraging me, and gently pushed on the top of my head until my face was just above his cock, the crown of dark flesh wet with clear fluid looming in my vision.

I closed my eyes, opened my mouth and took the plunge. I heard his quick intake of breath as I took his organ in. I tasted the salt of his precum, smelled the faint, clean scent of his crotch. A wave of passion surged through me and I plunged downward, trying to swallow him whole. My throat wasn't used to taking something that big and I gagged.

"Easy man," Barry said. "Take it slow."

I took his advice and pulled up, air wheezing through my nostrils, tears starting from my eyes. I ran my tongue around the head, licking more fluid out of the opening, finding the taste not at all unpleasant. I was rewarded with a sigh of pleasure from Barry. He ran his hand through my hair and gently pushed me downward again. This time I took him without choking, going further and further down until his pubic hairs tickled my nose.

"Mmm, feels good," Barry whispered. I began to slide up and down on his shaft, faster and faster. My enthusiasm didn't quite make up for my inexperience.

"Ow! Watch those teeth, Sean!"

I let go and sat up, mortified. Barry grinned at what must have been my very stricken expression.

"Don't sweat it. You're doing great for your first time. You like sucking cock, don't you?"

I did. Very much. I bent toward his erection again but his strong hand stopped me. "I'll be careful, I promise," I said.

Barry shook his head. "It's not that. My turn now, buddy."

Somehow I had thought that another man would be rough and uncaring in bed, interested only in getting his rocks off. It wasn't that way at all. Cumming was the last thing on Barry's mind. He took his time, using his hands, his lips, his tongue to show me all the ways in which a man could make another man feel good.

I think that's why even now the memory stays so clear in my mind--the almost shocking contrast between the granite hardness of Barry's body and the tender way in which he used it--between the sandpaper stubble on his chin and the softness of his lips and tongue. I discovered that my nipples were just as sensitive as Patti's when he took them in his mouth. He licked and fondled them until I was writhing with delight, then worked his way down to my hard, leaking cock. I had already felt his mouth on it, but was totally unprepared for the way in which he now teased the head with his tongue, licking the precum from the opening, running his tongue around the crown, then suddenly descending the shaft until his nose was pressed against my pubes, engulfing me. Soon he had me groaning helplessly.

Patti had given me head, but I always felt she was doing it to please me. Barry was doing it not only to please me, but also because he loved what he was doing.

As if reading my mind, Barry ceased his labors, raised his head and winked at me. "Can you tell I love your cock?"

My laugh was shaky. "Uh--I think so."

"So fucking hot." His eyes darkened with renewed lust. "Got any rubbers? I want this thing up my ass."

Something in me recoiled at the thought of what he was suggesting, but his consuming desire overrode my inhibitions. "I keep some in the nightstand," I said, pointing with my eyes. "The lube's under the bed."

Barry snickered. "For those sudden midnight urges, eh?" In a flash he had gathered the necessary equipment together and was rolling a condom over my cock. He stroked lube onto it, then reached behind himself. When he was done he raised himself over my prone body, took hold of my hooded rod and guided it into the cleft behind his balls. I felt pressure that increased almost to the point of pain, then a sudden, squeezing warmth. Barry grimaced and stopped moving.

"You okay?" I asked him.

He nodded, managing a smile. After a moment he began to bend his knees, lowering himself toward my body. I raised my head, watching my cock disappear inside him. The sensation was indescribable--I'd never felt anything like the velvety smooth pressure and heat that surrounded my organ. I felt his butt pressing against my pubic bone and realized I was all the way in.

I looked up at Barry's face. His eyes were closed, his mouth open, his expression one of rapt ecstasy. Again I felt the shock of revelation. There was no doubt he was enjoying this as much, if not more, than me. He leaned forward, grabbing and stroking my chest with the palms of his hands as he rocked back and forth.

"Fuck that's good," he said softly. I made some noise of assent. Barry opened his eyes and smiled at me. He raised his body so that my cock partially emerged from the thicket of hair around his asshole, then brought himself down in one quick motion, plunging it back in. Simultaneous grunts of pleasure came from both of us.

"You like that?"

Without waiting for my answer, he began to ride me, my cock sliding in and out of him. One strong hand grabbed his own cock and began to jack it as he used mine. Barry's asshole was far tighter than anything my dick had ever been in before. Expertly he worked muscles somewhere inside, squeezing and rubbing my pole until I was on the verge of shooting. With that odd telepathy he had, Barry slowed down, opened his eyes and looked at me again.

"Not yet, buddy. Let's turn over."

He slid a hand under my back and urged me up, then leaned back, taking me with him, until I was lying on top, my cock still inside him, his knees against his chest and his calves hooked over my shoulders. Barry grinned mischievously, grabbed my head and planted a quick kiss on my lips.

"Do your thing, straight boy. Fuck me."

I began to thrust, increasing my pace until I was drilling his hole. The harder I fucked him the more Barry egged me on, chanting a litany of obscenities while he fisted his own leaking cock underneath my driving body.

"C'mon, fucker, give it to me. Fuck that hole. Give me that hot load in my man pussy. Fuck me. Fuck me."

"Gonna cum," I said through gritted teeth.

"Do it. Do it now, fucker."

"Oh, yes, oh yes, YES--" I lunged forward as if to split Barry in two as the orgasm boiled up from my balls, shouting wordlessly at the top of my lungs as I delivered what felt like a quart of cum through my cock into the rubber inside him. Dimly I was aware of Barry shouting too, his hand moving frantically between us, hot thick fluid spilling onto his stomach and matting the sweaty hair.

I clung to him like a drowning man in a hurricane. At last I started to catch my breath and my body sagged down onto his, just as it had in the shower. My head hit the pillow and I opened my eyes.

I raised myself and looked down at him, then at me. Here I was, lying with a man bent double underneath me, my cock buried in his ass. My body was sticky and fragrant with his sweat and cum. For quite a while my body had been doing all the talking for me, but now my mind began to try and take back control.

"You okay, Sean?"

Barry must have sensed what was happening, because he added, "Don't think. Just feel. How do you feel?"

I closed my eyes and obeyed. After a while I opened them and said, "I feel--good."

Barry smiled up at me. "So do I. Except my legs are cramping. Let me up, will you?"

I got him some old shorts of mine to wear, but my shirts were not going to fit him. Barry shrugged. "It's only a few blocks back to the track. Got anything I could wear on my feet?"

The rain had stopped and we walked down damp streets, water dripping from the leaves on the trees and the clean scent of storm-washed air around us. Barry strode bare-chested next to me, a pair of my old sandals on his feet, his wet clothes and shoes in a bundle under one arm. I cast a sidelong glance at him. I had held this man in my arms, kissed him and made love to him, possessed him as I had my girlfriend. It seemed unreal.

We stood by our respective cars at the track and chatted briefly, just as if it had been any other day we had gone running.

"See you Monday morning?" he asked.

Involuntarily I hesitated. "Uh--can I call you? I need to check."

He shook his head and sighed. Something in his expression made me bridle.

"What?"

"Yeah, you do that." He turned and got into his car, leaving me standing there staring after him.

"You pissed me off. I thought you were giving me the heave-ho," Barry explained a few days later. We were lying in my upstairs bedroom. The front that had brought the rain the past weekend had passed, and the days had been brilliant, the nights cool and clear.

"Well, I did."

"Yep, you did. I should've known you'd surprise me. You have from the beginning, you know." He ran a hand over my stomach. I shivered at his touch.

"Why?"

"I thought you'd be a much tougher nut to crack, if you'll pardon the expression. Even though I could tell you wanted it."

"You could?"

Barry laughed. "Sure. Your eyes were all over me from the very first time we saw each other at the track. Otherwise I wouldn't have said anything to you. I don't usually go after straight guys. I was surprised as heck when you said you had a girlfriend."

"Really?" I thought about what he had just said. Barry had picked up on signals I hadn't even known I was sending. What did this say about my relationship with Patti? For the moment I pushed those thoughts away.

"Really. Then, when I came on to you last weekend and you were so into it. I figured you'd go on a big guilt trip after it was over and I'd never see you again."

"I don't do that to people."

"Well, I'm sure glad you didn't do it to me. One time with you wouldn't have been enough." He took hold of my cock, which, despite having shot a healthy load very recently began to stir again. "I love being with you."

I sighed and stretched. "Same here."

He looked at me intently. "You ready for it tonight?"

I hesitated. Barry had made it clear that he wasn't just a "bottom"—a word whose new meaning I had learned from him--but wanted to fuck me as well. At first I couldn't even imagine a man's cock up my ass. But looking at him take me into his body, his face when I was driving into him, hearing his ecstatic cries when he came with my cock inside him--I had had to admit to myself that I wanted to know what it felt like.

I said, "Yes."

Barry grinned. "Good man. First fluff me up." He had taught me that word as well, and I set to work on his cock, relaxing my throat so I wouldn't choke on its impressive length. Barry's sighs and murmurs of "that's good" told me I was doing okay. Soon it was at full mast, hard as steel. I got a condom and sheathed him, then lubricated both him and me. Finally the moment of truth arrived. I put my feet on either side of his body and squatted down toward his cock, hanging on to one of his shoulders for balance.

Barry smiled encouragement. "Take it slow. I'll help you."

I felt the tip touch my hole. Gingerly I descended, my thighs trembling with the strain of holding myself up, and felt my sphincter start to give under the pressure. Suddenly it opened and the head of his cock slid in. I felt a sharp pain and cried out. I tried to pull off of him, but Barry had anticipated this and his hands gripped my hips firmly, keeping me impaled on his rod. He shook his head, smiling.

"You're not getting away that easy. Just stay there."

"But--"

"Just stay there. Relax."

It wasn't easy to stay in that squatting position, and my legs were getting fatigued. Barry had counted on this. Soon there was nothing I could do but give in and let my body sink downward. To my utter surprise there was no more pain, only warm fullness as his flesh penetrated deeper into me. In a moment my full weight was down on him. I let out a sigh of astonished delight.

"How's it feel?"

"Incredible," I gasped. He laughed.

"I thought you'd like it."

I moved my hips experimentally and drank in the new sensations that coursed through my body. As I rode his dick Barry rose up off the bed and took me into his arms, so that I was cradled in his lap. We kissed, slow and long.

"Oh Sean," Barry whispered in my ear. "You're so hot."

He pushed me down until I was on my back on the bed and he was above me. His eyes never left my face as he began to thrust into me, at first slowly and gently, gradually fucking me harder and faster until he was slamming into my body, drawing a grunt from my lungs at every impact.

He took my cock and stroked it until it was rock-hard and ready to shoot for the second time that evening, then kissed me again, grinding his hairy body against mine. That sent me over the edge. My cries were muffled by his mouth clamped on mine as I shot my load onto my stomach. I heard incoherent sounds emerge from his throat and knew that he was cumming as well.

We finally broke apart, gasping for air.

"Congratulations," Barry said. "You're no longer a virgin."

"What do you mean? I lost it a long time ago."

"Sean, think about it. Men can lose their virginity twice."

Somehow that struck me as funny and I started laughing helplessly. I couldn't stop. Barry laughed too though I'm not sure he knew what the joke was.

"For a straight guy, you're an awful lot of fun," he said.

Looking back, it's funny, but I never once felt any guilt during that week. Of course I was kidding myself, but at that point I didn't even feel as though I were cheating on Patti. After all, I wasn't with another woman.

I even had idle thoughts, absurd thoughts, that I could somehow make a life with Patti and still see Barry too. I was living in a dream world. I shouldn't have been surprised when it all came crashing down.

Patti had been pretty short with me before she left and I didn't know exactly when she was coming back from her trip. As of Saturday night I still hadn't heard anything from her. I figured she might call sometime during the coming week. I told Barry to come over on Sunday morning, our day off from running, and we'd go get some breakfast.

Promptly at ten o'clock I heard someone knocking at the kitchen door.

"Where's your car?" I asked him.

"Left it at the track and jogged over here. I actually just did a short run. Feeling full of energy today." He took me in his arms and kissed me. He was damp with perspiration, radiating body heat. It only took that much for my body to respond and I pressed harder against him.

"Mmm, looks like I'm not the only one with a lot of energy this morning." His hands were sliding underneath my shorts. "No underwear--I like that." He knelt, pulled my erect cock out and took it in his mouth. I closed my eyes and caressed his head. His hands squeezed my ass cheeks. He let go of my cock and buried his face in my pubic hair.

"Damn, you get me so hot." He reached down and from somewhere in his shorts he pulled a foil-wrapped object out and waved it up at me, waggling his eyebrows playfully . "I brought this. Just in case you wanted to have a quick one before breakfast."

"Want to go upstairs?" I was powerless to resist him.

He shook his head. "Turn around and bend over."

The stove was installed in an island in the middle of the kitchen. I braced myself against it. Behind me rough hands pulled at my scanty clothing. The sweat shorts I was wearing hit the floor and his hands pushed my t-shirt up to my armpits. I heard him fumbling behind me with the condom wrapper, tearing it open, quickly unrolling it onto himself and spitting onto it. I wasn't sure how it was going to feel without any more lube than that but I wanted him so badly at that moment it didn't matter.

I felt the blunt head of his cock at my back door, and before I knew it he had shoved it open and entered me. My head snapped back and I screamed at the burning pain--he wasn't being nearly as gentle as the first time. I writhed, trying to get away, but he had me pinned against the counter with his weight and his bodybuilder's arms.

"Shh," he whispered in my ear. "Don't fight it."

He thrust with his hips again and I let out a second agonized cry, desperately trying to accommodate him. A warmth began to rise from deep inside me and cut through the hurt. My protests subsided to short gasps and I dropped my head, my senses overwhelmed by Barry's cock surging through me, irresistible and unstoppable. At last I felt his body press up against mine.

"That's it. Take it all, baby," Barry crooned behind me.

Still a bit peeved by his rough entry, I looked back at him and snapped, "What choice do I have?"

At that he grinned and said, "None," slamming into me for emphasis and drawing an "Oof!" of mixed pain and pleasure from me. There was more pleasure than pain, though, and I bowed my head and gave in to his conquering body as he began to fuck me at his leisure, drawing his cock out slowly and thrusting it home, raising himself or bending his knees to plow into me at different angles, finally settling into a steady, hammering rhythm of lust. He grasped my cock and began to stroke it in rhythm with his thrusts and I knew I couldn't hold out much longer.

Sure enough, in a minute guttural moans rose out of me at the same time as cum shot from my cock held in his pumping hand and ran down the enameled cabinet doors in thick splashes.

As I began to come back to earth I opened my eyes, which had been squeezed tightly shut, and blinked until they came back into focus. Suddenly my heart stopped.

Patti's face was staring in through the open kitchen window, her features a mask of horror. As our eyes met she disappeared. I heard footsteps running down the driveway.

"Jesus Christ!"

I wrenched myself off of Barry, pulled up my shorts and ran out the door after her, calling her name. I caught up with her on the street, as she was trying to unlock her car. To this day I don't know why she hadn't come up the driveway in it, the way she usually did. Maybe it was fate.

"Patti, wait."

She turned, and I saw she was crying. She was holding a gift-wrapped box in one hand.

"Get away from me."

"Patti, please."

"GET AWAY!" she shrieked, and threw her package at me. I dodged it, and heard the crash of something shattering on the driveway. She got her car door open, got in, and started the engine. A roar, a squeal of rubber on pavement and she was gone.

I stood in the street looking after her, sick to my stomach. Finally I turned back, picked up the box she had thrown at me and slowly opened it. Inside were the shattered remains of a brightly colored piece of crockery, some souvenir she'd brought back as a present for me from wherever she'd been.

Footsteps sounded. Barry had come outside. He stood before me now, disheveled and beautiful. The picture had no effect on me whatsoever. Funny how things could turn completely around in an instant. It had happened twice in a little over a week.

"I didn't know she was coming," he said.

I stared down at the ruined gift. "Neither did I, obviously."

"I'm sorry. Anything I can do?"

I shook my head.

"Guess I'd better go."

I didn't watch as he began to walk down the street, back to the track.

12