Running into a Storm

Story Info
A storm forces her to run to a stranger with hungry eyes.
4.5k words
4.46
75.7k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An icy wind stung Amy's cheeks as she ran down a tree lined avenue under an overcast November sky. Her breath puffed rhythmically in front of her as her feet pounded the pavement.

Only another three miles to go, she thought, rather morosely, to herself. Today was one of those days she just wanted to sit on the couch, snuggled in a blanket with a cup of hot chocolate, not freezing her ass off training for a half marathon.

As Amy neared the end of the street she felt the first whisper of snow touch her nose. This could be bad, she thought to herself. The weather report had indicated heavy storms, potentially blizzard conditions, would be sweeping across the central part of the country later this evening. It looked like the weather might be making an early entrance. She quickened her pace, hoping to make it back to her apartment before the skies opened up.

Amy was over a mile from her place when the snow began to swirl in thick flakes down the sidewalk. The evening light was rapidly fading and visibility was dropping, as were the temperatures. The bitter winds were searing her lungs with every gasp she took, her body buffeted by the forceful gales. Snowflakes collected on her dark lashes, but she was too exhausted to care.

Headlights flashed behind her, illuminating the shadowed street, now veiled in snow. Amy barely noticed the car pulling into a driveway a few house in front of her.

"Amy?" she heard a voice call out, breaking her committed focus. Amy's feet slowed of their own volition.

"Yes," she said, squinting through the flurry, trying to identify the man attached to the voice.

"Amy? What the hell are you doing running in this crap?"

Amy laughed, recognizing the man now. He was a member of the local running club. Drew, if she remembered correctly. "I'll be fine. Home is like ten minutes away."

"Bullshit, you'll twist an ankle or catch pneumonia between here and there. You can wait the storm out here, and I'll give you a lift once I can see more than ten feet in front of me."

Amy sputtered a protest, and turned to finish her run. She had only taken two steps when she hit a patch of ice and felt her feet fly out from under her. She landed with an abrupt thump on her backside, the air forced from her lungs.

"Amy? Are you okay? I told you, you're gonna break an ankle." Soft footsteps crunching snow hurried toward her.

"I'm fine, I'm fine, I'm fine," Amy muttered, grabbing Drew's outstretched hand. He pulled her to her feet as she dusted the snow from her leggings. "Dammit," she swore, "it's too bloody cold out here."

A throbbing ache from her fall was spreading through her left thigh and hip. Her throat was raw from the callous air and her fingers were starting to go numb. She flexed her hands, trying to force blood into them and felt her teeth chatter as shivers rippled through her body. Her knees buckled under her, and she would have hit the sidewalk again if Drew hadn't caught her.

"Looks like you really don't have much choice in the matter," he laughed softly as he lifted her to his chest. Breathing steadily into her thick hair he carried her into his house.

Drew placed Amy gently on an overstuffed couch in his living room. Her body continued to shake as the biting cold sunk deeper into her bones. Drew's eyes narrowed in concern as he took in her frosted hair, ice kissed cheeks, and pale blue lips. Death had seen better days.

He grabbed the blankets tossed haphazardly over the couch end and threw them over Amy's legs. Then he dropped to the floor and pulled Amy's hands into his, pursing his lips at her chill skin.

"What part of this morning's weather report did you not understand? The freezing winds or probable blizzard conditions?" he asked tersely, rubbing her hands between his.

"I, I, didn't think it would h-hit until la-ater," she managed to stammer out through clenched teeth. "I'm fi-ine, re-eally."

Drew snorted. "Yeah, I can see that." As the last word left his lips, the lights flickered and went out.

"Oh, this just gets better and better," he said to himself, standing up quickly. Tearing his coat off he dragged it over her shoulders, hoping his residual heat would help bring her body temperature up. "Stay here and keep rubbing your hands together," he said, looking into her amber brown eyes. "I'm going to get a fire going." All Amy could do was nod her head in compliance as another tremor wracked her body.

Drew bent over the cold hearth across from the couch and struck a match.

Amy watched him slowly encourage that single spark into a dancing flame under the logs. Shadow and light covered his face, flickering over his dark hair and strong jaw line. She had seen him almost every Saturday for the last year, since she'd moved to town. They ran with the same club, and had chatted every once in awhile after those morning runs along Western. She always remembered him though, mostly, for his eyes. Slate gray, like the sea after a storm, they shifted with the light, piercing through the darkness. She found it unnerving to hold contact with them for more than a few seconds.

Drew glanced up and caught Amy's eyes with his and noticed she only held them for a moment before glancing away. A smile played across his lips as he took in her long auburn locks and high cheekbones. He'd memorized the pattern of freckles on her nose, now fading with the forgotten summer. The first time he'd seen Amy, stretching as she prepared for an easy 10K, he'd felt his heart hammer and his stomach knot. There was something about the way she laughed so freely, something with the way her legs looked in those black running tights. She haunted his dreams, and now she was perched like a half drowned cat on his couch, trapped by an advancing storm.

Another tremble rolled through Amy's body. Her fingers tingled with growing warmth, but she could also feel a flush spreading across her cheeks. She had seen something in his eyes that had unsettled her. Maybe it would be better if she faced nature's fury outside then stayed here. She knew nothing about Drew; he was all but a stranger...a stranger with beautiful eyes.

Struggling to free her heavy limbs from the tangle of blankets Amy started to rise to her feet. "Thank you so much, but I really should go. I don't want to inconvenience you any more than I have. I can make it back to my apartment from here, I'll just be more careful." With that she turned and quickly strode to the door.

Just as her hand pulled the sturdy door ajar, she felt his chest press against her back, his hands pushing the door shut on either side of her face.

"I can't let you go out there Amy. It's too dangerous," Drew whispered into her hear, his breath tickling her ear. A howling wind battered the door, as if to agree with his words.

Amy struggled to pull the door open, but he continued to hold it shut, trapping her between his solid body and the cool wood. "I think it would be better if you stay here, with me." His voice held a husky note and he dropped his face into her damp locks, breathing in her faint scent. Brushing his lips over her neck, he dropped one arm to her waist, pulling Amy to his body. His other hand pulled her hair away from her neck and he tenderly ran his lips over her chill skin.

His touch had an electric effect on Amy's body and she panicked. Shoving herself from the door, she threw off Drew's balance. Amy scrambled out of his reach, backtracking wildly toward the couch. However, her freedom lasted only a moment before he closed the space between them and forced her back onto the soft couch, shoving her into the blankets.

"Dammit Amy, don't make me force you. Sit down and stay put," he barked. Amy launched herself off the cushions, trying to make a dash for the door again, but he caught her arm and pulled her to him as he toppled onto the couch, pinning Amy under his body.

"Sweetheart, I meant what I said. You are staying with me tonight. Don't fight it," he said heavily. Amy struggled under him, heaving her hips in an effort to dislodge him, but to no avail.

"Look at me Amy," he commanded, holding her face between his hands as he pushed his hips into hers. "Look at me," he repeated, his voice edged with a dangerous tone Amy didn't want to name. She had no choice but to stare up into his stormy eyes as he whispered, "I will save you Amy, even if I have to save you from yourself." Shadows from the fire hid his face, but she could feel his eyes on her skin.

Amy thrashed under him, fear clouding her mind as he crushed the air out of her.

"Let me go you bastard," Amy gasped, frantic to fight her way loose. However, he was simply too strong. "Please, let me go." Her voice was tinged with hysteria.

Drew gently whispered into Amy's ear, "Shhh baby, shh. It'll be okay." He rubbed his hands over her arms, realizing she was soaking wet. Her skin was still cool to the touch. "We have to get you out of these clothes," he added.

"No, please, no," Amy begged, trying to push him off her body as tears welled up in her eyes. "Just let me go."

Drew felt a heat and tension beginning to build in him as her lips trembled and a tear slipped down her cheek. "Little one I'm going to take care of you. But you have to let me."

Adjusting his weight to make sure she remained pinned snuggly under him, he slipped his hands under her wet shirt and jacket. He felt her go still as his warm hands touched her chill skin. He drew in a ragged breath as he felt blood surge into his dick. Amy lashed out in a renewed frenzy. Drew grunted under her efforts, but kept his position. He reached under the couch and pulled something out that Amy couldn't see. The next thing she knew he had pulled her hands over her head and had bound them tightly together with a silken rope. He then tied the rope to a heavy wood end table aside the couch, effectively rendering her immobile. A shiver, a mix of fear and cold, coursed through her body.

Drew, ignoring Amy's pleas to stop, slipped his hands back under her shirt and peeled the wet cloth away from her skin, pushing it up over her head. Pulling a knife from his belt, he sliced through the fabric and tossed it to the floor. He then turned his attention to her bra.

Amy's body flooded with adrenaline. She was hypnotized by the slightly crazed look she saw in Drew's eyes.

His gaze lingered over her the soft swell of her breasts, pressed tightly to her chest by the sports bra. They were hardly more than A-cups, nothing spectacular in her opinion. But he was looking at her sweet little breasts with unchecked desire as he ran one hand up the side of her body, fingering the bottom of her bra. Amy shuddered, breaking his reverie. She squirmed under his weight, trying to hide her body from both his touch and his eyes.

"This has to go as well," Drew murmured, sliding his knife carefully under the bra, between her breasts. Amy froze as the hard steel touched her skin. With short flicks of his wrist, Drew cut though the fabric and the bra fell away from Amy's breasts. Amy gasped involuntarily as the cool air rushed over her nipples, causing them to stiffen.

Drew was mesmerized by her creamy flesh. He grazed her ribs with his fingertips, moving toward her breasts. "God, you're beautiful," he whispered.

Amy couldn't hold it in anymore and screamed in utter panic. Drew silenced her with a kiss that stole her breath and made her heart leap. He wrapped his arms under her body and crushed her exposed breasts to his chest.

"I want you Amy. I've wanted you since the first day I saw you," Drew growled between clenched teeth, his dick straining in his pants. Amy barely had a chance to process what he'd said before her his lips were over hers again.

He forced her lips open and probed her mouth with his hungry tongue. The slightest moan echoed in Amy's throat. Drew smiled darkly as he added, "If this is the way I have to take you Amy, so be it. I will break your walls down one at a time. I don't want to hurt you Amy, please don't make me hurt you." Amy's heart skipped a beat at his words.

Amy resumed her struggle, afraid not only of the hunger she saw in his eyes, but the answering need starting to fan in her lower stomach. She could not believe her body was responding to this treatment, to this psycho's rough ministrations. Anger poured through her veins at her bared breasts and bound position. It was humiliating the way he stared at her, the way he touched her.

Drew simply laughed in response to her antics and flipped her over onto her stomach. He pushed her pants down over her feet, dragging her shoes off in the process. All that Amy had on now were her cotton panties. She felt utterly helpless as Drew ran his hand up her inner thighs and then cupped her buttocks with his hands. He squeezed her cheeks and pulled them apart, groaning quietly to himself.

Kicking with the last of her reserves, Amy managed to throw him off of her body as she rolled off the couch. However, the rope around her wrists held fast and she was stranded on the ground, her arms pulled up and behind her head. Her breasts rose and fell heavily on her chest.

Drew stood over her for a second, his knife once again in his hands. Fear flashed across Amy's face and she became very still as Drew asked, "Why are you making me do this, Amy?" She flinched as he reached out with the knife, but did not feel the expected sting of the blade on her skin. Instead, the rope holding her wrists suddenly went slack. He had cut through the segment holding her to the table, but had left her hands tied together.

Before she could take advantage of her freedom, Drew pulled her to him and tossed her over the arm of the couch. Amy tried to push herself up, but he forced her down, and pinned her hips to the couch with his. Amy was now holding her upper body on her elbows unable to get a solid balance in the ultra soft seat cushions, with her bound wrists under her face. Her ass was forced up by the couch arm in such a way that she was barely on her tip toes, unable to find any leverage. Drew held her hips down with his hands, pinning his body between her spread legs.

"I hate to do this to you Amy, but you obviously don't know how to take care of yourself. This is for your own good sweetheart." Drew moved one of his hands into the small of her back, applying pressure so Amy couldn't move.

"What the fuck are you talking about," Amy shouted. But her words were cut short as the first smack landed hard on her left butt cheek.

"What do you think you are doing-" Amy started up again, only to be silenced by an even harder blow to her right cheek.

"You need to learn that your actions have consequences," Drew said, emphasizing the last part with another smack. "You could have seriously hurt yourself running outside in weather like this." Smack. "You can't take risks like that; your life isn't yours to throw away." Smack.

Amy felt humiliation spread through her body with each slap. She could not believe she was being spanked and lectured to like a child. More significantly, she could not believe that her body was betraying her. Wetness, unwanted wetness, was seeping through her thin panties and soaking her pussy with every swat.

Drew rubbed his hands over Amy's tender ass, caressing her cheeks under the pink cotton. He grinned wickedly as he grazed the wet spot seeping through the fabric. "I see that even your panties are wet now. We can't have that; you might catch your death."

"No, please," Amy whimpered as Drew slid his fingers under the band and slowly slipped her panties over her hips and below her buttocks. "Please stop. Don't do this, please."

Leaning over her, and rubbing her ass with his hand, Drew whispered, "You made me do this Amy. Remember, you made me do this." He slapped her now cherry cheek, this time the sting of the blow on direct skin. Then he let Amy's panties drop to the floor.

Admiring his work on her ass, Drew commented, "Red really is a good color on you." He fanned his fingers over her perky globes and squeezed the tender flesh. His dick swelled as his fingers roughly explored the creamy texture of her skin lit by the dancing flames. He could see the muscles in her back spasm as she struggled to gain better leverage on the couch, with no success. He had her pinned and completely vulnerable, exposed to his every whim.

"Go fuck yourself," Amy hissed. She squirmed under his hold, pointedly aware that she was totally naked and his pants were bulging into her thigh. Drew respond with another round of spanking, hard and fast, leaving Amy in a dizzy spin of unwanted desire and pain.

"Please, please stop," Amy cried out. "I'm sorry, please, god please." She could feel her own dampness tickling her inner thigh. Biting her lip, Amy cursed her body's response to his domination. She had never considered herself submissive. Indeed, her last boyfriend had wanted to spice up their sex life with a little rough play. However, she never got into it, never felt the aching need now raging between her legs. Amy had always needed to be in control; she did not enjoy the thought of being at someone else's mercy. Yet, now her own body was rebelling against her. And to a stranger, one who was the epitome of dark, handsome, and mysterious. A stranger who had eyes that burned into her soul.

Drew laughed in a low rumble at her distress, soaking up her frustration and repressed desire. He skimmed his hands down her butt cheeks, slipping a single finger down to her inner thighs. He just barely touched her shaved outer lips, feeling the wetness of her sex on his skin. A shudder ran through her body, now limp as her head dropped to the couch seat. Another involuntary moan escaped her lips at this intimate touch.

"You see Amy, this is what you want, what you need."

Amy had never felt so abused, so exposed and humiliated. She tried to clench her legs together, but he held her pinned as she stood, bent over and vulnerable. To make it worse she could feel her body begging for his touch, whether it be a caress or a slap.

"No this isn't what I want," Amy pleaded, desperate to convince herself and him. But Drew could hear her doubt, knew that she was lying to even herself.

He pulled her towards him, her body now tired and pliable. He untied the binds on her wrist and placed her hands on the couch arm, keeping her bent over so that her ass was still raised to his hips. Her body was now a bridge, with her breasts hanging freely in the air. "Don't move," he threatened. This time Amy didn't have the strength to fight.

She trembled as he pressed his bulging groin into her throbbing pussy. Leaning his body over hers, he slowly, gingerly ran his hands up her stomach until he reached her breasts. With light touches he slowly circled her nipples, exploring her soft skin. Amy gasped in exquisite agony as he grazed her nipple. Drew kissed the soft skin of her back as he took the nipple and rolled it between his thumb and index finger. A moan whistled through her lips. Amy jerked with sudden pain as he crushed her nipple brutally, forcing her to cry out.

Drew brought his hand crashing down on her already aching ass. "Don't move, you need to learn a little self control," he said, again slapping her ass. His hands returned to their exploration of her breasts, taking up her other nipple and administering the same cruel treatment. Amy's body tensed in restraint, tears rolling down her face as she reached a new level of shame. He grabbed both her breasts, massaging them heavily. He pressed her ass forcefully against his pants, slowly grinding his pulsing dick over her sensitive mound. He dipped his head again to her shoulders, showering them with feathery kisses that were in stark contrast to the abuse he was delivering to her tender breasts. Amy felt her elbows buckle under her as she tried to hold herself up.

12