Running on Empty

Story Info
Old man befriends young girl.
844 words
3.47
18.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tsar7
tsar7
26 Followers

John met Chelsea at a hospital cafe. The 27 year old girl was just about to go in for her chemo treatment. The 72 year old man had just had some lab work. He asked if he could join her and she said "Sure".

She was being evicted and planned to sleep in her car tonight. John offered her a bed in his travel trailer. She accepted and after her chemo, followed him home.

She asked if she could take a shower and John showed her the bathroom and gave her a big terrycloth bath robe.

The clean girl emerged with a smile on her face. They talked for a while and then she retired to the travel trailer. The next morning she came in and John fed her a good breakfast and coffee. She seemed starved.

She was going to head to New Mexico to find an old friend. John watched as she left in her aging car.

He did not hear from her for a month and then one night, she called. She was at a truck stop, hungry and broke and almost out of gas.

John wired her $50.

He did not hear from her for another couple of weeks and again she was hungry and broke.

John wired her another $50.

The lady at Walmart told John "Look, it's none of my business, but I have seen old men wire money to young girls and they always get burned. I just hate to see you get hurt".

Chelsea got the money and was sitting at a guy friends smoking pot with him. "Yea this old fart sends me money. What a chump. A real sucker".

The friend took a hit a laughed.

She stayed there for a while and then one day the sheriff came and evicted him. Chelsea moved into her car again.

She went to Montana to see a cousin and stayed there for a week and then the cousin's boyfriend told her to move on. They were tired of feeding her.

She called John and asked for more money.

John went to Walmart to wire her another $50. The same lady at the counter said "You old guys are all the same. You dream of a young girl in your bed and they work you over and over again".

John grunted and handed the lady some money.

Chelsea noticed that it was starting to get cold. She had forgotten how cold it gets in Montana.

Soon sleeping in her car came almost unbearable. Things were breaking down. She had run out of friends and was not feeling well.

She called John and he wired another $50.

Two days later, John heard a knock at his door. The tired looking girl stood there.

As the two sat at the table negotiating, Chelsea said "Ok, if we are in public I am your granddaughter. I don't want you touching me either."

John smiled and nodded.

She slept on the couch and John slept in his bedroom.

He cooked for her and she felt safe in his house.

The two began a routine.

They then went out for dinner and when the waitress came Chelsea said "I am not his girlfriend. I am just here for this dinner only. We do not live together. I would never live with such an old man."

John said "After all I have done for you, you treat me this way?"

That night Chelsea began thinking about what John had said.

Yes, she had been too hard on him. She had been a real bitch, in fact.

Of all the people, he had been her only friend. She then went into his bedroom, slipped under the covers and fucked his brains out. Then she nestled up against him and they slept spoon style.

The two went to another restaurant a few nights later and when the waitress came, she said "I will have the fried chicken and my old man here will too."

That night they snuggled in bed and Chelsea slipped under the covers and John moaned while gulping noises came from under the covers.

"You taste just like I thought you would" Chelsea said.

The two liked going to the movies together and also enjoyed some concerts.

Everyone looked at the old man and wondered how he got such a pretty young girl.

The cable TV guy came and was amazed to see the old man and the young girl living together.

Soon Chelsea was pregnant with John's baby. Well, Charlie Chaplin had kids in his old age.

Chelsea's friends gave her shit about her "old" man. But she did not care. Beauty was only skin deep now to her.

The two traveled and went to foreign countries where their age difference was not so awkward. Still, people could not understand their attraction for each other.

72 and 27 were a long ways apart.

So the moral of the story here is that miracles do happen. Kindness sometimes does get rewarded.

The term, no good deed goes unpunished is not always true.

tsar7
tsar7
26 Followers