Running with Wolves Ch. 16

Story Info
For relationships to move forward, decisions must be made.
10k words
4.82
18.2k
32

Part 17 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha gasped as both Thunder and Storm came walking into the kitchen, one of them always looking at her and the other at Dominic. She hadn't seen much of them since she had gone all "Blue" on them and told them off. In a small part of her heart she had regretted it; however, their actions had put Dominic at risk. She would not associate with them until they made things right with her family.

At the counter, Dominic set down a bag of macadamia nuts and turned to face the twins fully. Samantha was shocked to watch Dominic's eyes begin to glow a bright blue. Misty was at his side in a second, grasping his bicep tightly enough to turn her slightly tanned skin white. It was a clear warning for him to keep whatever was happening in control. It was the first time since Dominic had come back that she realized he was not the same as he was six days before. It felt like a pit opened up in her stomach.

"Samantha?" Garrett; perceptive, empathetic Garrett, grasped her hand and took an obvious deep breath, one she copied. He too had seen the change in Dominic, but his eyes held none of the apprehension Samantha was feeling. He was so level headed and the most practical person she had ever met, it was sometimes scary. Of course he would have already seen and considered the changes in Dominic since he had returned. She had been naïve to assume there had been none besides his growth spurt. He had just been so normal since coming back. She now understood it was going to take some time to get to know this new side of Dominic.

Behind Garrett, the twins growled. Thunder took his eyes off Dominic to glare at Garrett with barely contained anger. Samantha's friend slowly released her hand and leaned against the prep station they were sitting at.

Samantha was having none of that.

She could feel herself changing into the woman her fellow street kids lovingly nicknamed "Blue". She was Samantha's inner bitch, the backbone she sometimes lacked when it came to dealing with situations and life in general. Someone had once described it as her alter ego. Samantha never really saw it that way. It was more like a shield; one that allowed her to do and say exactly what was on her mind without the fear of being affected by others judgment or negative opinion. It was like letting the real Samantha show through, even if it could come off as being a bit strong or bitchy.

With her self-confidence firmly in place, Samantha sought out to show Thunder and Storm exactly what she thought of their possessiveness. She stood up from her stool, pulled it right next to Garrett's, sat back down and leaned into his side. She did this while staring directly at both twins, silently daring them to say something and make her day.

Neither man did, not out loud at least, but their eyes told a story of upset and retribution. Samantha promised with her own stare that she would meet them head on in any challenge they brought forth.

If the atmosphere when Misty and Dominic had walked into the kitchen had been tense, it was a thousand times worse now. The entire kitchen staff, which had grown with lunchtime approaching, were staring dumb struck at the stand-off. Some looked flabbergasted, other affronted. The ones farthest away were whispering and looking at Samantha with disproving glances. Samantha might have caved in and left Garrett's side, whereas Blue did not care. They had no right to be trying to dictate who could be touching her or when and how; she had told them as much already. If they wanted to continue pursuing her, they would just have to get over it.

And they did. Thunder was the first to back off from the staring battle, followed reluctantly by his brother. They walked past Samantha and Garrett without another glance, heading straight for Dominic. Misty had calmed him down some, but his eyes still held that glow of something other hidden inside of him.

At their approach, Misty finally stepped in and stopped them. She asked them in a strong tone what they wanted. Behind her, Dom seemed peeved she was taking the lead.

"We simply wish to speak with Dominic," Thunder started, keeping close attention on the woman who stood before him.

Storm finished, his eyes connecting with Dominic's. "We mean him no harm."

For a long moment they all stood in a deadlock. Poor Jarod and Ben were caught in the middle of it, having been on the same side of Dominic as the twins. Jarod kept facing the stove with his head down, clearly feeling the tension and not wanting to become a part of it. Ben looked ready to step in at any moment.

The pressure broke when Dominic moved Misty out from in front of him and addressed the men directly. "Why don't we go somewhere were we can talk."

Glancing at one another, the twins nodded and began walking out a back door. Misty was furious, based on her expression, but she wasn't able to get a word in edge wise as the three men began heading out into a garden area adjacent to the kitchen. They each exited the door before Misty pilled herself together and stormed off after them, clearly pissed.

"What are all you staring at? Are you planning on being the ones to tell the Alphas lunch will be late because you were eavesdropping? Get to work." Rose, the head cook, clapped her hands and swatted one unlucky prep girl with a towel. She squealed and the others laughed, quickly going back to their monumental task of cooking for close to a thousand people. Once everyone was thoroughly focused, the elderly woman came over and struck up a conversation with Ben about their little bird friend. He explained how the poor thing Samantha had found a little over a week ago was doing better a little at a time. It was growing a layer of white fluff all over its body, so obviously it had been sick before. They weren't sure yet what type of bird it was, but it was something predatory, Ben was sure. Its claws were already beginning to show.

As the conversation about the bird drew on, the door to the outside opened up again and the four that had gone out came back in, all in one piece and calm. Dominic looked a bit annoyed, his eyes glued to Misty as she studiously ignored him. Samantha would have to ask what was wrong later, because at the moment the twins were now making a beeline for her.

The way they intensely stared at her on their approach had Garrett out of his seat and going to help the others put their haul of medallion pancakes, butter, syrup, bacon, and fruit on trays. Samantha glared at the back of his head as he ran, unbelieving he would do something like that. She had no time to react, however, because she was soon surrounded by a wall of male and sex appeal.

There really was nothing about the twins that didn't appeal to Samantha on some level. They were so tall and broad, and the way they stared at her with the golden eyes of a man about to devour a woman made her tingle in all the right places. Blue was effectively gone in that moment, dazzled into submission. Little hussy.

"Hello, Samantha." The way Storm said her name made Samantha shiver. It was as if he was savoring every syllable as it left his mouth.

"Storm, Thunder." Samantha did her best to try and seem unaffected by their closeness, but she couldn't help adding that little tilt in her voice. In order to try and distract her mind from their overbearingly sexy presence she adjusted Penny, reminding herself that she had a baby in her arms. That should keep her mind on the straight and narrow, for the most part. It was hard with the way the twins' shirts stretched over their frames tightly.

"We just had a very sincere conversation with Dominic. We apologized profusely for our behavior and asked his forgiveness on the matter of the Allocation Ceremonial."

Thunder leaned in slightly, surrounding Samantha even more with their powerful forms. "We took what you said to heart."

"I'm happy you took the time to make things right with him." Samantha wasn't going to be giving in that easy. They were going to have to work for it.

Not quite getting the response they were hoping for, Thunder pushed on. "We also know we owe you an apology. Our behavior that night was uncalled for; we should not have demanded you to come live with us when we brought you back to the Den, and to stop having physical contact with your male pack members when you turned us down."

"However, now that all has been forgiven, we would like to extend that invitation once more. Samantha," Storm reached out and stroked her cheek with the back of his hand, "will you come live with us, and take your place as our mate?"

The invitation was full of longing and hope. Every part of Samantha wanted to accept the invitation, but it wasn't as simple as moving in with a couple of guys. Not anymore.

"I really appreciate the offer, but I have to say no."

The shock and pain that crossed their faces tore at a part of Samantha in a way she had never experienced before. She was used to turning men away. It was a sort of sick pleasure for her when she had that kind of power and control over those of the opposite sex. But with Storm and Thunder it made her stomach twist into knots. She tried to explain, but shocked gasps from the kitchen staff made her realize this conversation was far from private.

Rising from her seat, Samantha asked if the twins would follow her. She joined her family and, lead by Pearl, they all walked back to the Alpha Wing, pancake trolley in tow. It was an awkward walk with both Samantha and Dominic having issues with their companions, but they all chose to let it be in silence. Not even Jarod opened his mouth.

Once inside the wing, Samantha excused herself from the group. After asking Dominic if he would take Penny with them, he gave her a nod of understanding and ushered everyone away. Jarod tried to argue, but Dom shushed him and kept him moving into the sitting room, leaving Samantha alone with Storm and Thunder for the first time.

The air between them felt thick. It made Samantha shudder in both apprehension and pleasure. It was going to take a lot to get through this conversation.

Guiding the two down the hall, they entered the third unused bedroom that had been given to the group when they were first moved to the Alpha Wing. Sol had left it up to them what they would use it for, but with nothing to do with it, they had just left it as it was. Now, it would give Samantha the privacy she needed to have this delicate conversation.

As soon as the door was shut, the silence became deafening. Neither man said a word, but their eyes were practically screaming at her. For a long time, they stood in the silence, none of them willing to be the first to break.

After a five-minute standoff, it was finally broken. "You do not want to be our mate." The pain in Storm's words made Samantha rush to correct them.

"That isn't true-"

"Then why will you not come to live with us? We are your Destines, your mates. We have made things right with your Alpha, so why will you not forgive us and allow us to mark you?" Thunder stepped forward then, followed closely by his brother. They crowded Samantha until she was backed up against the door. She could feel her heart rate pick up, adrenaline threatening to take the situation to a place it didn't need to go. She needed to keep in control.

"First of all, I don't know either of you." Samantha ducked away from the wall and moved to the center of the room, giving herself more room to breathe. "I get that you have some... expectation of me because of who you think I am to you."

"We do not think." Storm's eyes lit to a brilliant gold. "We know."

"Be that as it may, I need time to decide that for myself. I know I feel something for you. Ben, Dominic, and I have compared our respective situations and I will agree we are all experiencing attractions to you and the others. But..."

"But what? What is there to second-guess? Let us take you into our home and show you what it is to be loved by us." Both men had a pleading look on their faces that pulled at that same spot in Samantha's heart. She wanted to give into these two men, but knew that was something the old, irresponsible Samantha would do. She couldn't act like that girl, not anymore. Turning her back to them, she walked until she could sit on the made bed.

"A year ago, if you had come to me with a couple hundred dollars and a pocket full of white powder, I wouldn't have even thought twice about your offer. But I'm not the same person I was a year ago, and I am no longer the only one affected by my choices." Without realizing, Samantha began to rub her stomach as she had done as she grew large with her baby girl. It was so strange to think not three months earlier Penny had still been resting underneath her heart, protected from the world inside her mother's womb. "My daughter is the only thing that matters to me right now. Her happiness is my number one priority, and if I am understanding what this situation is correctly, then one of you will be becoming her father."

"We are both claiming you as our mate. We will raise our children together as the siblings they will be. We will both be the fathers." Storm clarified.

Samantha nodded, deducing as much. "I need time to decide if this is the kind of situation I want my daughter to be raised in, and if you are the right men to become her fathers. You need time to see if you are able to handle raising a child that is not truly yours." Tears clouded her eyes. This was something she had thought about before. There weren't going to be many men willing to raise a child not biologically theirs, no matter how much she may love them. This entire situation was backwards, but a part of her couldn't help feeling relief that there may be a chance.

Two pairs of hands reached out and placed themselves on top of Samantha's. She sucked in a short breath and looked up, meeting the eyes of Storm and Thunder as they knelt before her. They no longer had that sad look on their faces; now they were smiling happily at her. They looked so much better that way.

Thunder reached out with one of his hands and tucked a lock of her black hair behind her ear, tracing her jaw line as he came down. It made goose bumps rise up on her arms, but in a good way. His fingers were leaving warm trails as they moved over her flesh.

"If that is what concerns you, you have no need to fear for your daughter."

Storm pulled one of Samantha's hands away from her stomach and to his face, kissing the palm. "She is a part of you, and we will love her as our own."

The air seemed to pull itself out of Samantha's lungs as the twins continued to stroke her skin and pepper her in small kisses. Storm was working his way up her arm, one hand holding hers, the other wrapping behind her back to keep her close.

Thunder was bolder than his brother, leaning in so that he could drag his nose along her collarbone and neck. The warmth of their caresses caused little shudders to run through Samantha's body. One powerful shiver made her gasp.

The noise she released pushed the two men passed their apparent limit. Samantha found herself on her back without realizing she had been moved. Both Thunder and Storm hovered above her, one with his head buried in her neck and the other lifting her shirt to expose her stomach. She was still quite soft from her pregnancy, so the revealing of her body to these two men that could easily be put in ads for high end magazines made her blush and try to pull her top back down. Their low growls stopped her movements, but she was still able to voice her insecurities.

"W-wait!"

"What is it?" Thunder's voice began to emulate his name, the rumble of it traveling straight onto Samantha's neck and down to a place she rarely thought about now-a-days. The familiar tingle was a welcome, if not embarrassing side affect. Making it worse was he seemed to notice and his response was to lick and bite at her neck in a way she knew would leave a mark.

"I still have fat... from my pregnancy. I haven't been able to lose the last of the extra weight since I've had Penny." Samantha blushed harder as her shirt was quickly removed, along with her pants. Her body, clad in only a basic white bra and underwear set, was now on full display for them to see.

Thunder groaned as he took in her pale skin, burying his head back in her neck to continue his work. "Don't ever get rid of it."

The blush grew deeper. "What?!"

Storm nodded in agreement, his hands dragging stiff fingers over her sides. The flesh gave way easily under the strong pressure. "All of the women that have been willing to bed us have only ever been Betas or high raking Thetas. They are beautiful females, but their bodies are firm from hard labor and years of training. You, our sweet Sammy, you are so soft." Even more embarrassing, he leaned down and pressed his face into Samantha's wobbly thighs, taking a deep drag from the apex of her legs. "Your scent is so strong here."

Before she could protest further, Thunder's head rose up from where his lips and teeth had most definitely left a developing hickey and silenced her with a kiss on her lips. When she gasped in surprise his tongue took advantage and invaded her mouth. His taste landed directly on her tongue, the flavor of him making her head spin.

Samantha knew she should stop what they were doing. She really was in no position to argue against sleeping with men she barely knew, but in those past situations there hadn't been any serious repercussions like there were with Thunder and Storm. But after so long without any type of male attention, it was making it very difficult to focus.

Storm decided he had had enough of just smelling her sex and tucked a finger underneath the crotch of her underwear. Pulling it to the side, he would be able to see the thick black hair protecting her mound that stopped just short of her labia. Nothing would be hidden from his view.

"She is so lovely, Brother."

Thunder broke the kiss and lowered himself until he too could see the exposed pussy his brother had uncovered. He pulled her thighs farther apart to get his nose right up against mound, taking a deep drag of her scent. He groaned, a purr like vibration resonating from his chest. The sound did odd things to Samantha as she laid exposed to the two werewolves; her nipples tightened even further and the walls of her vagina clenched in pleasure. Storm joined his brother's vocalization, adding to the intensity of the hum.

"Wait, we were... We were talking. We can't be doing this right now." Samantha squealed as a pair of teeth nipped the inside of her thigh. Glancing down, Thunder smirked devilishly as he soothed the spot with his tongue.

"We understand you have much more at stake. We will give you time to become comfortable with us and the idea of us becoming part of Penny's life; but for now, we must satisfy our wolves so that we can give you that time."

Samantha was having a difficult time forming cohesive thoughts, especially when Storm began ghosting up her stomach and Thunder lifted her leg up on his shoulder so he could suck on her calf. "Satisfy... h-how? Oh God!" Storm's sharp teeth pinched Samantha's right nipple through her bra, sending a delightful zing of pleasure straight to her eager pussy. She could feel her juices begin to gather in her lips; soon it would begin to drip. She had always had the type of body that became extremely wet when aroused.

Thunder had made it all the way to the end of her left leg and was now licking along the bottom of her foot. It tickled insanely, but with so much other pleasure all the tickling did was make her wetter. There was no way she hadn't made a sizable wet spot in her underwear by now. "Our wolves have been in a constant state of agitation, worried another male may try and fuck this delectable little body while you were still unmated. In order to assuage their worries, we will mark you with our scent."