Running with Wolves Ch. 19

Story Info
The underlying issue.
11.1k words
4.78
17.5k
34

Part 20 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello all of my awesome readers! Thank you so much for your patience and allowing me the time I needed to edit Ch. 00 and Ch. 01. Both are posted and I would love all of you to go back, re-read, and re-vote on the two chapters. I am now getting back to writing new chapters and will be getting back into my two-week timeline. I hope that this second portion of RwW will be as enjoyable as the first! As always, read, review, and vote!

*****

Flint lay awake in his bed, contemplating the night as he stared blankly at the ceiling. He wasn't able to sleep; he hadn't since Garrett had walked out on him. Because of his new wolf senses, he could feel his Destined faintly through their natural bond. It was nothing more than a nag in the back of his mind, but it was growing stronger the longer they stayed near one another. The only purpose it was serving was to constantly remind him Garrett was both within reach and practically across the world at the same time.

Another sense that had dramatically improved was Flint's sense of smell. At the moment, he wished it hadn't. He could still scent faint traces of Storm and Thunder's musk from when they had marked Samantha. It was making his wolf antsy, feeling as if he were encroaching on another wolf's Destined. Samantha herself smelt heavily of the twins, making it difficult to be so close to her, but being of her pack gave him some privilege to be around her. As long as he didn't overstep, the twins would have no reason to feel threatened.

The issue now was that the scent of sex was riling his wolf even more than he already was, giving him the urge to go and mark his own mate. His instincts were feeding him a constant stream of images of his Destined in different scenarios. They ranged from Garrett simply smiling at him, to far less innocent fantasies of them lying naked together in bed. Those little treasures had forced Flint to get up and "relieve" himself more than a few times. It was embarrassing beyond belief, and the reason he was still in the third bedroom and not with the others.

'Speaking of which...' Flint glanced down at his tented boxers, glaring at the spot of moisture at the top. His wolf's last fantasy had been of Garrett lying beneath him, gasping his name as he blushed in pleasure. It was a beautiful image, but at the moment it was nothing but torture to witness.

As Flint sat up on the bed, he contemplated the night Garrett walked away from him and the week following. It had been a special type of hell for him. His wolf was never at rest, constantly pacing in the back of his mind. Since he had begun to develop, his wolf was becoming more and more in tune with its own wants and needs as a werewolf. With each passing day it was becoming harder to keep away from his Destined. All he wanted to do was take Garrett to his bed, cover him with his scent, and mark him with the mating mark so they could live as a true mated pair.

The only reason he had been able to keep away was his drive to become strong enough to protect the man he was growing to love. He had first put all of his drive and pent up energy into getting out of the damn wheelchair faster than Doc Rivers liked, and since then he had been pestering anyone and everyone willing to help him train and fight. His brothers had even started teaching him proper ways to work out his rapidly developing muscles. The problem was he had more energy than his body had endurance; the strain on his new body was tremendous, so Doc Rivers had finally put an end to the workouts.

For now, he would have to put up with the sexual frustration and the fantasies his wolf was conjuring up for him.

Hanging his legs off the bed, Flint shifted his hips to pull down his boxers and free his erection. He glared accusingly at the 9" pillar of aroused flesh standing amongst the trim nest of blond waves. It was one of many things that had changed since his first transformation. He used to be much smaller, and rarely had he ever felt the need to masturbate, but since his wolf had merged with his human system, it had kicked his body into gear. In a few short weeks his body had caught up to his age to become that of a 21-year-old wolf, instead of a 15-year-old human boy; he had thicker hair on his limbs and chest, as well as around his groin leading up to his belly button. His muscles were growing at a steady rate to give him a swimmer's build, and it wasn't just his penis that had grown taller. He would be 6'6" soon, instead of the 5'9" he used to be. The soreness of the sudden growth had subsided over the last few days, meaning he no longer needed the wheelchair.

All of that was good and great, except now he had to deal with the new metabolism and libido that came with his new body.

Groaning in defeat, Flint rolled his underwear to the ground, grasped his swollen member at the base, and began stroking up and down. He let his wolf push forward slightly, allowing it to feed off the pleasure. It would satisfy the animal part of him until he figured out what to do. Flint's wolf took full advantage of his reprieve, flooding their shared conscious with images and short scenes of Garrett in different scenarios.

Since he had already cum multiple times that night, Flint's orgasm was slow to rise. The build up was intense, bringing a thin sheen of sweat to collect all over his body. He started to pant lightly, leaning back with his free hand propping him up because he couldn't keep upright any longer. The muscles in his thighs clenched and released until they were sore and close to cramping.

When he remembered the feel of Garrett kissing him his hand began to move faster. That one gentle kiss had not been anything sexual, but it was the something that added authenticity to Flint's fantasies. It pushed him that last inch, the tightening in his abdomen his only warning as his balls pulled up and-

Knock knock. "Hey Flint are you up?-!"

Flint froze. His wolf froze. The air itself seemed to stop moving as Garrett pushed his bedroom door open and leaned his head in. For a moment he only stared, his grey eyes growing wide as he took in Flint's sweaty and exposed body reclining on the bed directly before him.

Flint had grown up in a wolf pack; nudity and sex were of no issue to him, but watching the way Garrett's eyes lingered over his body, seeing his arousal for him in all of its glory, brought up deep feelings of embarrassment, shame, and intense worry. It also made him want to cum so intensely he almost released his load right there onto his abdomen.

Flint was the first to move, grabbing a pillow from the floor to cover himself and add a sort of barrier between the man he wanted to love and his confused feelings. Garrett came back to himself again once he moved, focusing his eyes on the door he held in his hand. "Sorry, I... I woke up to pee, and I had an urge... I just wanted to see you, is all." He looked back to Flint's eyes, the intensity of the grey making Flint's erection throb painfully. "Would you like some company?"

Flint shook his head quickly. "No! No I'm fi-Hnnn." He cringed, his body curling in on itself as the beads on the decorative pillow grazed the sensitive skin along the bottom of his erection. Garrett perked up in worry, coming fully into the room. He was only wearing a pair of sleep pants, his hair a mess of light waves around the middle of his neck. His eyes had a bit of puff to them, as if he had woken up not long ago.

The door swung shut quietly behind Garrett as he took a tentative step towards the bed. "Are you sure?"

Flint could see the lust in his Destined's eyes. It was brightening his irises into a silver ring around his dilating pupils. He tried to tell Garrett he was fine, that he should leave, but his wolf froze their tongue. Garrett had just admitted he was feeling the mating pull, even if he did not know that that was what it was. As the mating pull had been growing stronger in Flint, it was doing the same in his mate. The animal in him would not allow anything to hinder his Destined from coming to them willingly. Flint was forced to sit silently as Garrett continued walking towards him with slow, measured steps.

"I just had this sudden urge to come and check on you. Maybe... there's something I can do?" Garrett made it to stand between Flint's slightly spread knees. He stared down at Flint so intensely he wasn't prepared for Garrett to suddenly drop down to his knees. "Let me take a look."

Flint gasped, feeling his Destined's hands gently touch his legs and push them farther apart. "Th-that's- That's alright! I'm okay I promise- OW! Dammit." In his sudden panic, Flint accidently rubbed the pillow against himself again. The sharp beads scraped unkindly against the delicate flesh, but on the bright side it was slowly getting rid of his erection.

It came back full force as Garrett pulled the barrier away to get a better look.

"It's alright. Let me see." Garrett's eyes widened, then drooped as he took in what had been hidden behind the pillow. "You hurt yourself."

"W-what?" Flint shuddered as the warm breath from his Destined caressed his erection. Garrett answered by lifting his hand, bringing one finger up the side of Flint's staff where the sharp beads had left angry red lines.

"Does it hurt when I touch it?" Garrett's voice was low in his chest as he continued to gently rub the red lines. Flint shook his head, unable to speak as he watched Garrett slowly explore his lower body. He was thorough, even rubbing Flint's sore thighs up to just beneath his aching sack. "Does anywhere else hurt?"

Flint shook his head. "No. Nothing hurts. You should go, before..."

"Before what?" Garrett once again began lightly dragging his fingertips along the quickly fading lines. They weren't even really there anymore, so his fingers were just exploring the smooth flesh in random patterns. It was making it increasingly difficult to concentrate.

"Before... before I do something rash. Oh, Luna."

Garrett wrapped his hand fully around Flint's cock, squeezing lightly. "I wish you would. Do something rash, I mean. It's been a lot more difficult these past few days for me than I thought it would be. Every time I see you, I want to touch you, but I can't. You haven't made a move since I told you I wouldn't be with you if you were going to hide our relationship. I thought I could just... ignore you, move on, but whenever I think about it I feel uneasy." Garrett's hand had begun to move up and down, pausing to rub his fingers back and forth over the head to gain some moisture. Flint whimpered, needing to use both arms to prop himself up. "I lied when I told you I got up to pee. Ever since I woke up in your arms, I've been having dreams of you. I sleep on my stomach, you know. It's not fun waking up with a boner like that. I had to go take care of it in the bathroom like a teenager."

The image of Garrett pleasuring himself after waking up from a sex dream; his dirty blond hair sticking to his skin, his face flush, was too much while being stroked by his mate. With a short cry, Flint came all over himself and Garrett's hand. There wasn't much semen left to ejaculate, but it was enough to shoot onto Garrett's hand and chest, and splatter onto Flint's lower abdomen.

Once he was done, Flint collapsed onto the bed. He was breathing heavily from the exertion, while also trying to get his wolf back under control. His instincts were fighting to take over so they could properly join with his mate. It took some convincing, but finally the beast calmed down.

"Wow." Flint lifted his head to see Garrett observing the white fluid on his hand. He pulled it near his face, sniffing lightly. "It has a really strong smell."

"That's because it is meant to mark his mate."

Both Flint and Garrett started. Looking up, Flint saw Misty standing in the open doorway, staring at the two of them with wide eyes. She looked angry, her wolf showing through her eyes.

Garrett rose to his feet. "Misty! What are you doing here?"

Her eyes shifted from one male to the other, seeming unable to articulate her words in her anger. "I got up to check on the progress of the Run when I heard something coming from this room. What the hell do you two think you're doing?"

Flint froze, realizing what his sister's presence meant. "You can't tell anyone."

"Tell anyone?" Misty hissed in a whisper, closing the door behind her soundly. It made a sharp click Flint did not remember it making when Garrett closed it earlier. "Of course I can't tell anyone! Do you know what will happen to the two of you if this gets out?! What the hell are you thinking?"

Flint reached down to grab his underwear. "Of course I do! Why do you think I haven't claimed him yet?"

Misty looked startled. "Claim him? You mean he is actually-" She turned to stare at Garrett, who had moved to stand against the wall. "Oh Luna."

"Trust me, I know. Please, Misty, don't tell the pack. I need more time to plan. If this gets out before I'm ready..." Flint glanced at Garrett, worry coloring his tone. "I need to keep him safe."

For some time, Misty stood silent. She kept her eyes on Garrett; evaluating him or holding back the urge to kill him, Flint wasn't sure. Either way, he stepped between them. "Please, Sister."

Misty looked her brother in the eye, gauging him before her eyes hardened with determination. "We can't let this get out. We are no longer under Mother and Father's protection and our status has yet to be determined. What plans have you come up with so far?"

Flint felt inexplicable relief wash over him. Having his sister on his side was a wonderful feeling. "I want to talk to my friend in the city. He may have some answers for me. If need be Garrett can leave the pack to live in the city but..."

"What the hell do you mean, leave?" Garrett interrupted. He walked over to snatch Flint's discarded shirt from the floor, wiping the semen from his hand. "Look, I get you all are a bit touchy on the whole gay thing but I'm not going to run off because some assholes don't like who I'm attracted to. They can kiss my-"

Misty cut him off, her eyes flashing gold. "You have no concept of the danger this relationship poses to you or to my brother. For millennia, it has been a steadfast belief that wolves of your type are the cause of great struggle and death to our people. Those sentiments, while outdated and developed, still hold purchase in the more devout believers and the elders. You will be seen as either a threat to our people or a threat to those who hold power through belief. The last time a male of Five Rivers was identified as being gay, he was almost killed before my mother was able to get him to the city.

"And this situation... It will be mayhem if it becomes common knowledge."

"What do you mean?" Garrett sat heavily on the bed. Flint went to sit next to him, resisting the urge to reach out and touch his Destined to comfort both of them.

"One of the most often called upon rationalizations to justify purging homosexual wolves is the fact we don't... I mean didn't have mates. It has never happened before, indicating we were a mistake not intended by our Luna. The fact I have found one will destabilize the entire belief system and there will be those who won't allow that to happen willingly."

Garrett began to smell of worry. He was beginning to understand how dangerous this actually was. "If this is such a problem, why haven't I had any issues?"

Misty crossed her arms, getting that teacher-like tone Flint had grown up hearing from both her and their mother. "Because you have stayed relatively isolated from the pack. Plus, you are human. They won't see you the same as they will Flint. They also know the Alphas do not condone negative actions towards others because of old superstitions." She uncrossed her arms, giving her youngest brother a worried tone. "Brother, are you sure about this?"

Even understanding his sister's worry, it still hurt some to have her question him. "It was the reason I could not merge with my wolf, Misty. Finding Garrett is the only reason I'm alive."

Pain and realization flashed across Misty's face. She was remembering all the times Flint's body had rebelled against him, how his wolf had almost torn him apart to get free.

now he was an adult, a true werewolf, and thus able to make decisions for himself. She smiled lovingly at him, walking over to place a kiss on his forehead like she had done since he was little. "Then I hope to be able to call him Brother soon." She walked away, opening the door and glancing out before turning back once more. "Make sure he does not bear your scent when he leaves." And with that she walked out of the room, closing the door behind her.

The two men sat quietly, each lost in thought. Flint was contemplating how he was going to be able to get to the city without raising alarms when Garrett broke their silence.

"I'm sorry."

Flint turned to look at Garrett, confusion washing over him. "What for?"

Garrett tucked his hair behind his ear. "I thought you were just afraid of coming out and everyone knowing you were gay. I didn't take into consideration that there might be serious reasons why you would not want others to know about us. I'm sorry for pushing you the way I did."

Flint smiled sadly. "I didn't explain it very well to you that night. How could you have known? Anyways, it doesn't matter. I'm just glad to know you have been feeling the mating pull this entire time."

"Mating pull? You mean the dreams and feelings?" Flint nodded. "I thought that might be it. Ben and Samantha have been experiencing similar things. It's been making it hard not to approach you."

Flint smiled again, this time with mischief. "Well you certainly did more than approach me tonight. Thank you, by the way. You got my wolf to finally calm down. Maybe now I can go more than a couple hours without getting another erection."

Garrett got a little pink around the nose, his hand coming up to drag through his hair. "Yeah, sorry about that too. I just saw you sitting here and I had this overwhelming urge to go to you... touch you. I guess I came on a bit strong, huh?" Garrett stood from the bed, looking down at Flint as he looked back at him. "I think I should go."

Every atom of Flint's body immediately rejected the idea. He stood quickly, surprising Garrett as he now stood a good seven inches taller than him now. "Why? You don't have to do that. The only people in this wing are my direct family and they won't say anything." Flint grabbed Garrett's hands, pulling them to his chest. "Please stay. It's been torture not being able to be near you."

Garrett blushed deeply, his shining eyes wide. "Oh... Um, alright. Just for a few minutes."

Flint smiled widely, delighting when Garrett looked off as his blush grew that much darker.

*

Dominic woke up late into the night, his body sluggish and heavy. Apparently, his insomnia hadn't been cured after he was turned. 'This is such bullshit.' His wolf didn't respond from its dark place in the back of his consciousness.

Knowing he wouldn't be able to go back to sleep, Dominic swung his legs off the bed and rubbed his face, trying to wake himself up all the way. It took him a second to realize he hadn't hit Garrett when he had moved. Opening his eyes, his suspicions held true; Garrett wasn't with him. Focusing on his hearing, Dominic attempted to locate his friend. He wasn't in the bathroom, and he wasn't out in the sitting room. Where could he have gone?

Rising from the bed, Dominic adjusted his boxers and un-twisted his shirt as he shuffled over to check on Samantha and Penny. Both girls were soundly asleep, so after tucking the covers closer to their bodies, he quietly plodded over to the door and went to try and find Garrett.

The sitting room was dim, the fire having died out hours ago and the lights turned off, but the two windows allowed enough of the light in for Dominic to see just fine. No one was there, as he already suspected, so he walked across to the second bedroom, peeking in to check on his other two friends.