Runs in the Family

Story Info
I take on Kim's granddaughter.
17.9k words
4.62
72.7k
59

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was doing some work around the house one afternoon a year ago August when I heard a car pull up. It was not one I recognized right away, but then realized whose it was when I saw the young female driver get out. It was Isabel, Laurie's daughter, and Kim's granddaughter. I had been seeing the older two women, Kim on a regular basis (Kim Rediscovers Her Wild Side), and to a lesser extent, Laurie (Good Girl Laurie Goes Bad) for a couple of years. I had known Isabel for about eight years at this point. We were not especially close, though we got along well. I had helped her through some of her high school studies in the previous couple of years, since I had a flair for math, and was really good at geometry, a subject that was mystifying to her parents-and to her.

Her grandma suggested I help her with her third year math the year prior. Although it had been close to 40 years since I took it in school, some quick review brought me easily back up to speed. Isabel learned it well enough to get an A-minus, a grade that surprised her, since the subject had been particularly vexing. I had also aided in a couple of other projects along the way, mostly in the social studies realm. She was a good student and hard worker, so it was not a surprise to me that she did well. She was strictly off limits, of course, as she was 17; besides, it would have been creepy of me to hit on her anyway, seeing as I was already balling her mom and grandma. For her part, she behaved like a lady, and never did anything to lead me on.

The one thing that was distracting, however, was her tendency to wear thin slip dresses. They covered up-mostly-the parts that needed to be covered, but she'd shift around, and sometimes lean forward in front of me. She was a small girl, only about five feet tall, and maybe 100 pounds, with small, A cup tits. Like her forebears, she has thick, wavy, dark hair, in her case falling halfway down her back; like her mom, she has soft brown eyes. I thought of her more as a daughter than a bed prospect, and while the thought did occasionally cross my mind, it usually didn't last long. Still, when she'd lean over and I'd get a glimpse of her often braless breasts, my interest was piqued.

Now, a year later, Isabel was starting her senior year. Her family had moved around a lot when she was little and she changed schools often. When they got here, she had lost enough time that she was held back a year. I don't know if it made any difference; she was a crack student, always having an A average, or close to it, as long as I had known her. She had turned 18 in the spring, and would be 19 when she graduated.

I was sweeping off the pool deck when Isabel pulled in the driveway. I called out to her as she closed her car door. She looked my direction for a moment, then seeing me, smiled and waved. Sure enough, she was wearing one of those slip dresses. It was clingy, holding to her shape, and came midway down her thighs. As she approached, I realized she was probably braless as I watched her breasts bounce gently as she walked.

"Hi, Tom," she said when she came up on the deck, giving me a big hug. I held her close, holding her head to my chest, kissing the top of her head. We released from our hug.

"So what brings you over to see an old fat guy when you probably have better places to be??" I asked.

Isabel laughed. "I just got my class schedule for the year, and wanted to tell you I got in the AP class I wanted. All that work we did last year on those two projects paid off."

"Excellent!!" I said. "But, credit where credit is due, you put a lot of effort into those presentations. I just guided you along here and there."

"True, but your help really made a difference. I just wanted to stop by and say thanks." Isabel stood on her toes, took my hands in hers and kissed my cheek.

"So how is the rest of your schedule shaping up??" I asked.

"Pretty good. I got most of what I wanted."

"Cool. Can I take a look?? Let's go in and get a couple of drinks and we'll go over it." We went inside, and I got us a couple of Dr Peppers, and we sat on the living room sofa, Isabel to my right. She sat up close to me, pulled out her schedule, and we dug in. It was an ambitious program, with an AP English class as well as the AP American History. She was also taking advanced algebra and Spanish, among other things. "You've got a lot on your plate," I told her. "You sure you can make all that work, and work a job, too??"

"Well, I have a good mentor," said Isabel, smiling at me. "He helps me out quite a bit."

I laughed. "Yeah, thanks, but that's still a lot of homework. I took those AP classes when I was in high school a thousand years ago. It's a lot of reading, especially the English."

"I don't mind the reading. That's not too big a deal. Both of those classes are geared toward the AP test, so not a lot of homework otherwise. The math," Isabel looked at me, resting her head on my shoulder, "I have you to help me with." She looked up at me with her big brown eyes, smiling.

"I have a feeling you won't need much help once I get you where you understand it. It's not really that difficult. You're just dealing with various curves instead of straight lines. That class probably will have a lot of homework."

"Yeah, that might be time consuming. The other stuff, the Spanish and the physics, shouldn't be too much of a problem. I already know enough Spanish from living all the places we've been, and I'm pretty good with science. And I bet I can handle gym class," she said, again leaning on my shoulder.

"You don't mind helping me with the math??" Isabel asked again, looking up at me. "Last year I had such a hard time with geometry, and you really made it make sense."

"It's pretty logical once you take it apart. Just remember that one thing builds on another. Advanced algebra is a lot like algebra 1 and 2, just with curves. I'll help you through it."

"Thanks," said Isabel, looking up at me. My gaze met hers. She lifted her face about the same time mine leaned down, and our lips met. What I thought was going to be a nice, but short 'thank you' kiss turned into more than a minute of wrestling tongues. We broke apart, and looked at each other a moment in silence. Then Isabel reached up, taking my face in her hands, pulled me to hers, and kissed me, a lot more seriously this time. I felt her hand on my chest as we kissed, her gentle touch more electrifying that I expected, and I felt the usual response growing in my shorts.

I instinctively reached over, first holding her, then letting my hand slide forward til I was caressing her right breast. Isabel let out a sigh as I tweaked the nipple on her small tit, making it puff out. While I played, she reached down to rub my rapidly expanding cock through my shorts. She pulled my t shirt over my head, playing her hand in the hair on my chest. She let out a moan, then broke our kiss, putting her face in the thick hair.

"Mmmm...I LOVE your chest!!" said Isabel, pulling some strands of hair with her teeth. "Every time we'd come over for a pool party, it was all I could do to keep from jumping on you."

I laughed at her sudden expression of desire. "I had no idea," I said, slightly amused, but also wondering at my lack of perception, since she had obviously been checking me out. I was so tuned out to her that it had never occurred to me that she even noticed.

"Oh yeah," said Isabel. "I noticed a couple of years ago. I never said anything because I knew you wouldn't have taken me seriously."

"I might have, but given that at the time you were so young, I'd have kept some distance."

"That was what I thought too. But now that I'm 18 I can follow up on some feelings I've had for a long time. Besides, the guys my age don't think it's attractive to have hair."

"You know this??" I asked.

"Yeah. I had a couple of boyfriends the last year or so, both had not a hair on them except their heads. I asked one if he would grow out his chest hair, he said it wasn't appealing. I guess everyone shaves these days."

"You don't??" I asked.

"Nah. I tried it once. Too much work, and it gets itchy fast," Isabel said with a smile. "And I like the manly look of a hairy guy," she said, running her fingers slowly across my chest. I pulled her closer, then took her right leg and pulled her up so she straddled me, getting a brief glimpse of pink panties as she moved over me. There were quite a few stray curls escaping the bikini underwear.

"I'd like to play on your chest for a while now," I said, kissing her lips, then down her neck. I moved to her right tit, pulling on it through the fabric of her dress, gently tugging with my teeth, making it puff out and poke through. Isabel moaned softly at the attention. I bit down a little harder, making her squeal and giggle. I moved over to the left breast, repeating the process. This time, now more excited, I felt her hips quake as I released the now puffed up nipple. I kissed her again, then reached down to find the hem of her dress.

"Here, let me," said Isabel, taking the hem and pulling her dress over her head, tossing it onto the end of the sofa. She now sat atop me in only pink panties and flip flops, which she quickly kicked off. We kissed again, and I now played with her small, bare tits, the brown nipples puffed up in arousal. I gently sucked on the right one while playing with the left, then alternated, not only sucking on the nipple, but taking the whole breast into my mouth. Isabel held my head for stability as she got progressively hotter. I finished up with a long, swirling pull on her left breast. She let out a long sigh, then a moan, her hips shaking as I kissed it while I pulled away.

Isabel kissed me, cradling my head. "That was amazing!!" she said. "My boyfriends never made me come just from playing with my tits. They never paid them much attention, I guess because I'm not built like Dolly Parton."

I chuckled. "Everyone can't be Dolly Parton, but they don't need to be. You're sweet just the way you are, and I love that I could make you come that way."

Isabel looked at me. "I hope it's not the last time," she said, a smile spreading across her face.

"Me neither," I said, wondering just what adventures she had in mind .

Isabel climbed off me, undoing the button on my shorts, then pulling down the zipper. "Getting tight in there," she observed as she tried to pull them down. I lifted up off the couch to assist, getting them down past my knees, and letting them drop onto the floor.

"That help??"

"Oh, yeah, much better," said Isabel, taking my cock in her right hand and stroking it slowly, her left hand cradling my balls. A drop of precome leaked from the head. She squeezed as on the next upstroke, making it bigger, til the drop rolled down the crown and dripped into the hair above my cock. She kissed me, then worked down my chest til she was at the base of my cock. She looked up, licked her lips, and took the head in her mouth. She slowly swirled her tongue, making it jump, then took me in all but about the last inch, holding there, then pulling off.

She looked up at me. "Tasty," she said. She squeezed my balls gently. "I love your balls, they're so big," said Isabel, looking up at me. "And hairy, not like the boyfriends I had this year." She stroked me a couple more times, taking my dick in her mouth as her hand worked up and down. I was swelling and starting to feel the coming explosion building as she sucked me.

"I'm going to come soon, and I'd like to return that favor before I do," I told Isabel. She lifted her face off my now straining erection and stood up. I took in the sight of her standing before me, pink panties barely containing what looked like a thick bush, judging by the stray curls around the leg bands, and even a little over the top, and her little tits, the nipples standing out. For a skinny girl, she was shapely, having a nice ass which gave an appealing curve to her waist.

Isabel smiled at me, then hooked her thumbs into her panties and pulled down, revealing a thick, dark patch of pubes that covered from thigh to thigh, and almost hid her wide open labia. She obviously took after her mom and grandma, both of whom had splendid crops of dark hair between their legs. Only Isabel had them both beat. She smiled at me as her panties dropped to the floor.

"Wow," I said softly. "No wonder you don't want to shave." I pulled her to me, planting my face in the thicket between her legs. I stuck my tongue out, right away finding her magic opening. I licked up and down, swirling over her clit. Isabel held onto my head for balance, then I felt her fingers grab my hair as my ministrations heightened her arousal. I wiggled my tongue from side to side, licking up into her pussy as I moved from bottom to top. I'd tease her clit, giving her a start, then lick back down. When I felt her breath heaving, I slowed my pace, and lingered on her clit. Fifteen seconds later, she yelped, her fingers grabbed me tight, and her hips bucked into me, and her pussy released a strong flow of its tasty juices on my face. I held Isabel tight so she wouldn't fall, holding my tongue still so as not to overload her senses. She eased her hold on my hair, and I pulled away, looking up at her.

"That was amazing!!" she said, catching her breath.

"I guess your boyfriends didn't do that for you," I said.

Isabel looked down at me with a frown. "Not like that," she said. "One tried. The first time he was reluctant, and didn't really get me off. When I offered to let him do it another time, he begged off."

I looked up at Isabel. "That kid doesn't know what he's missing."

"His loss," said Isabel. "He wanted me to shave it all off anyway. Said it wasn't clean."

"As I said, he doesn't know what he's missing," I said. "If that were me, I'd be in there til my tongue fell off."

"Be careful what you ask for," said Isabel, laughing. I sat back, my cock now bobbing out in front of me. Isabel looked down, reached to stroke me, squeezing a big drop of precome from my cockhead. "I want this inside me," she said quietly, looking me in the eyes. I slid down a little to make it easier for her to climb on. "One thing first," she said, reaching for the small purse she had come in with. She dug for a moment, then pulled out a small square package.

"Looks like someone's ready for any possibility," I said as Isabel tore open the package and removed the condom.

"I had a plan," she said as she unrolled it onto my cock. Once the condom was in place, she stood over me, slowly lowering herself til I felt the head in her bush. Isabel played the latex covered head on her labia and clit, then took me inside her. There's nothing like the feel of that first time, the head of my cock pushing into, then spreading a woman's labia, then fully entering her pussy. Isabel, younger than anyone I had been with in a very long time, had the tightness and wetness I was not accustomed to with women closer to my own age, and the steam heat surrounding my cock pleasantly reminded me of the charms of a young woman.

Once she had me inside her, Isabel took me in all the way to my balls, shifting to get settled onto my cock when she had me fully engulfed in her steaming wet cunt. She kissed me, a long, sensuous kiss that left no doubt as to her intentions.

"For a girl I first met in church, you're pretty handy with a condom and working a cock," I teased her.

"Well, I paid attention in health class, and besides, just because I'm a 'good girl' doesn't mean I can't have a little fun. If they're always preaching that we shouldn't be doing this, there must be something to it."

Isabel must have really been paying attention in health class. She's little, so riding me was easy for both of us, and she made the most of it, getting me good and deep as she faced me. We alternately kissed and I sucked on her tits. She had a rousing orgasm, her pussy soaking my crotch when she came. I turned her around, having her ride me facing away. This gave me the chance to massage her G spot with the head of my cock, making her come again. She picked up quickly, and she repeated the performance, the second time working herself so she could maximize the contact.

Isabel played with my balls as she rode me, holding and massaging them. "I love how big and hairy your nuts are," she said, pushing them into her clit. "I love how they feel when they bang into my ass, and how they feel on my clit."

"They're so big because you're making them churn up lots of sperm. And if you keep doing what you're doing, it's all going to be spilling into the condom you have me wrapped in very soon."

"Mmmmm, I wish I could see that," said Isabel. "Your big fat cock shooting in me." She looked over her shoulder at me, her ass bouncing in my lap. It was a sexy look. It was a wonder I didn't come right then.

"I have an idea," I said. I took more control of our lovemaking, grabbing Isabel's hips, pulling her down on me, angling so I hit her hot spot. I wished I had a mirror in front of us right then so I could see my cock sliding in and out of that wonderfully hairy twat. I was getting close, and my head was swelling inside her. I used it to my advantage, and once more Isabel was coming all over me. I let her return to earth, then eased her off me, guiding her so she was lying on her back, her legs in my lap.

My condom clad dick was pulsing in front of me, the tip of it already filled with come. I pointed it out to Isabel. "Good thing we had that on, or all that white goo would be inside you now." I had been seeping a steady stream of precome, followed by a growing amount of semen into the rubber. "It wouldn't do for you to walk across the stage at graduation with your gown bulged out over your pregnant belly."

"No, that wouldn't be good at all," said Isabel. "I have a different plan for the next few years." I took the condom off, tossing it on the coffee table for the moment. "What are you doing??" asked Isabel, suddenly looking alarmed.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to put it back inside you," I said, hoping to calm her fears. Ever since you took off your dress, and I saw your gorgeous bush poking out of your panties, then the full thicket when you took your panties off, it's been driving me wild. I want to do something." I moved over Isabel as she lay there, my cock bobbing over her still spread labia. I took her hand, placing it on my shaft. "Stroke me." I looked in her eyes. "Make me come. Make me come all over that pretty patch of dark hair that's making me crazy."

Isabel looked at me with a sly smile, giving my cock long strokes. When she reached the base, she'd play in the hair around my cock, alternately taking my balls and playing with them. I was starting to leak come again, and it was making Isabel's fingers slick. Every time I'd leak, she'd rub the come around the head, making it slicker.

"I'm so tempted," she said, looking up at me. I looked at her curiously. "I am so tempted to put you back in my hairy pussy, so I can feel your dick shoot into me while I play with your hairy balls." I started to leak more at that, and my cock stiffened. "Ooh, I see you like that idea," she said, a big smile coming across her face.

"I love that idea. Maybe that's something we can work on for another time," I said, hoping to plant a seed, figuratively and literally. "But right now, I'm going to shoot my hot sperm all over your luxurious dark bush." I looked down at Isabel. "Slowly..." Her pace slowed, and she stopped.

"You're pulsing," she said, looking up at me. "Come for me, Tom. Shoot streaks of your hot come all over my furry cunt." Isabel was in a trance. She gave my balls one more squeeze, then my cock. That did it, and I let go a burst of come that splashed over her pubes and onto her belly, then another, then more, spraying white streaks and blobs into the thick hair. It was hanging up as it landed, then slowly dripping into the now soaked thatch between her legs. Her eyes were fixed on my spewing, drooling tool as it shot each burst onto her, finally trailing off with a long string that landed on her labia.