Rural Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the activity finally stilled to silence I walked numbly back to the chair, surprised to find I had a painfully stiff penis. I sat in a kind of limbo for a while until the farmer reappeared looking very cheerful. Without a trace of self-consciousness he beckoned me to stand and announced, "Anne's decided to take a shower so this is a good time for me to run you round to pick up your car. You can tail me back to the yard."

I followed in silence. All I could think was that this was almost over. Once I had the car I could grab my wife, hurry home and sort out the whole bloody mess there. During the short journey I had nothing to say and it seems neither had he but I was exceedingly irritated by his constant tuneless whistling.

Drawing up behind my vehicle I had already started opening the door when John put a hand on my arm to stop me saying, "You and your wife are spending the night at the farm because I promised her I'd take you both to the big farmer's market tomorrow morning." He paused and went on, "But Anne says she'll understand if you prefer to go straight home from here. I'll deliver her back to you after the market, sometime tomorrow afternoon."

"I'll follow you back to the farm," I told him through tight lips.

"It's up to you," he said but there was obvious displeasure in his voice and I drew a small measure of satisfaction from that.

Anne was on the settee working on her make-up but she stood up as I entered. John was only a couple of steps behind me but he merely poked his head in the room to say the he had to look after the cows but shouldn't be much more than an hour. This was my chance to escape. As soon as he was busy, all I had to do was grab my wife, by force if necessary, and rush her out to the car. Anne walked towards me smiling. She looked very happy and carefree without even a trace of guilt. "I love you so very much," she said.

Suddenly I knew I couldn't wait until we were home, "What happened upstairs?" I blurted.

Looking straight into my eyes she said softly, "You know what happened upstairs."

"I want you to tell me."

"He fucked me -- is that what you want me to say?"

"I want you to tell exactly what happened -- everything."

Anne gave me a long look before saying, "Darling, I don't want to hurt you any more than I have already. Are you sure?"

"I need to know."

My wife nodded and taking my hand led me to the settee where we sat with her still clasping my fingers and looking me straight in the eyes. Speaking gently but clearly she said, "Sweetheart, I love you as much as ever but you've got to know it was the most wonderful experience of my life. When John took me upstairs I already knew what was going to happen but I don't think you did. In the bedroom I quickly got his cock stiff again. It didn't take very long then I removed my panties and lay on the bed with my legs open ready for him. I was very wet but still too tight and he had to work at getting his cock in me a bit at a time. It felt so good but it hurt quite a bit and I had had to jam a fist in my mouth to stop making noises that would let you guess what was going on."

She stopped and took time to study my face before continuing, "When he was right up inside me I was so full and so stretched that my whole body seemed part of his gorgeous cock. I started to cum and couldn't hold back any more. You must have heard me cry out and although it's rather mean, I got an extra thrill from fact that you must know I was getting fucked. He started to move and from then on I couldn't stop cumming. I've never had multiple orgasms before and these were one after the other with a new one starting before the last one had finished. From then on I forgot all about you, in fact I forgot about everything except the wonderful feelings flooding right through my body."

Anne paused again and I tried to speak but my mouth wouldn't work. "I don't know exactly how long it lasted but I hoped it would go on forever," she went on. "Eventually it was his turn to cum and that was another revelation. Usually the only way I know you have ejaculated is when you stop moving but I could feel his sperm gushing into me, spurt after spurt after spurt. It felt like gallons of the stuff and that's when I had my biggest orgasm of the lot. After that we talked a bit then he came down to you."

"Did anything happen before -- while I was stuck in the toilet?"

My wife nodded emphatically. "That's when it all really started. You were hardly out of the room before I had my hands up his leg -- I just had to have another feel at that wonderful cock. John made it easier by standing up and dropping his shorts. I think he deliberately trapped you because he wasn't at all worried about you coming back. I could only get the very end of his cock in my mouth but I was able to lick every bit including his big balls. They're heavy, like extra large hens eggs. I carried on for ages. I wanted to make him cum but just as I thought he was close John said it was his turn to feel me so I let him suck my tits and put some fingers in me but I wouldn't kiss him. It was his cock not his fingers that I wanted there and I begged him to do it but he said, 'I better release your poor husband, he'll be getting frantic.' I insisted that you'd be OK for a little bit longer but John said that wasn't fair. I was going to cry until he said he intended to take me upstairs and fuck me properly. And he did"

Anne waited expectantly for my reaction but I couldn't think of a thing to say. "Now you know why I think you should go home now while he's not here," she said. "John has promised to drop me off tomorrow."

"I'm staying," I insisted stubbornly.

My wife stared at me obviously choosing her words. "You do realise I'll be sleeping with him tonight?"

That was a total shock. "What about his wife, she's bound to get back soon?" I stammered.

"His wife is away all weekend visiting her parents. That's the whole point. Can you stand a whole night listing to me having sex -- and from the next room not the bottom of the stairs. Wouldn't you be better off miles away at home?"

Ignoring the question I said, "I can understand how he seduced you so easily if I say I forgive you; can't we both go home now and forget about the Farmers market?"

Anne spoke quietly as if talking to a child. "I've already been unfaithful to you and that won't change despite the number of times I do it with him so does it make any difference if I do or not. This is special. I reckon I could spend the rest of my life shagging hundreds of men and never find another cock like his. I've got this opportunity to spend a whole night enjoying him and I'd never forgive myself if I let it go, so I intend to stop no matter what you say. I love you and he won't harm me so why you don't go home and just try to forget me until tomorrow."

"I don't want him at our house, that's why," I told her honestly, "And no matter what happens I want you to promise that you won't tell him where we live." I got my promise and we spent the rest of our time alone with Anne smothering me with kisses, repeating how much she loved me, saying what a loving, generous and understanding husband I was, and promising that she would never ever cheat again if I gave her just that one night.

When John reappeared we were still sitting with our arms around each other. He nodded and said, "You two sorted things out then?"

"David understands the situation. He's not going to object but he still doesn't want to go home," my wife reported.

As soon as the TV program finished, without announcement, John stood and headed for the stairs. Anne jumped up eagerly to follow and I brought up the rear. At the bottom of the stairs he stood aside to let her go first then fell into step behind her. My wife walked straight into the bedroom where they had enjoyed their afternoon session but he turned, pointed to a room down a short corridor and said, "You'll sleep in there." But then, taking pity on me or for some other season he said, "I'll leave this door open so you can listen."

I turned to go but from inside the room Anne's voice said firmly, "He can come in and watch if he wants." John didn't object but I again I could tell he wasn't pleased and that made me feel slightly better. However, when I entered the room and looked where to place myself, my wife said gently, "Darling, It's a bit embarrassing having you here at the start Go to your room, take your clothes off and come back in five minutes."

John then got his revenge by adding, "And remember, you don't interfere in any way and you don't even speak unless spoken too."

In the other bedroom I got undressed as instructed and waited. It was for longer than five minutes because I half expected a call. Walking through I carried my shirt dangling in front of me for two reasons. The first hoping to avoid direct comparison of my average endowment against his over abundance, the second being that the rain had cooled the air and I thought I may get chilled in a purely voyeur capacity.

He lay reclining against a stack of pillows against the head of the bed while my naked wife was kneeling beside him, her hands grasping the thick shaft of he cock as she eager licked the bulbous head. As I walked fully into the room, Anne turned happily, gave me a big grin and said, "Isn't it magnificent. Now that you've seen it properly, can you understand why I'm so head over heels in love with this wonderful cock?" I gave a kind of nod but without really waiting for my response she went on enthusiastically, "It seems impossible but would you believe I can get almost all of it inside me?"

I walked to the chair that had obviously been placed for my benefit near to the side of the bed but I was hardly seated before Anne abandoned her renewed licking and looked towards me. Holding his saliva wet shaft into a vertical position with one hand, she slide her other hand under his huge scrotum and bounced it on her palm. "Can you believe the size of these balls?" she asked with wonder in her voice. "They must be at least three times as big as of yours. Just imagine how many sperms he's got in there."

Although acknowledging her words with a nod, I spared my imagination the task of visualising sperm quantities. By now she seemed intent on trying to swallow his whole penis and I was amazed at the length that she did manage to cram in her mouth. After some minutes she suddenly stopped, politely wiped the wetness from the end, bent the shaft in my direction and invited, "Would you like a lick?"

This time I shook my head in an emphatic negative motion. "Go on," she urged. "One lick won't make you gay. I just want you to know why I like his lovely cock in my mouth so much."

Again I refused but not without an immediate slight regret at having missed the chance to satisfy a long standing curiosity. Anne continued her oral ministrations with lascivious delight, licking up and down his long shaft, paying special attention to the crown and taking time out to give his testicles a generous tongue bath. I could remember some of her actions so vividly from personal experience that I could almost feel that she was doing it to me and glancing down was surprised to find that my penis was every bit as stiff as his.

At this point my previously faithful wife moved one of her legs over his until she was straddling him with his cock touching her buttocks then, looking over her shoulder, she threw me a satisfied smirk that said, 'You aint seen nothing yet'. Placing one foot on either side of him she raised herself up and reached back through her legs to line his cock up with her cunt. Her vulva was open and there were definite signs of moisture clinging to the lips but I was not sure if these were signs of arousal or evidence left over from their afternoon fuck.

Anne began to slowly impale herself on his rigid flesh and I watched with a compulsive fascination as it began to slowly disappear inside her body. She had claimed that she could take almost all inside her but comparing the combined length and width of that massive organ against her relatively small frame, I could not see how that was physically possible. More than once she paused for more than a minute and I thought that must be the limit but every time she returned to the task until only his balls remained outside the grip of her hungry cunt. Gradually she built up speed, periodically raising herself almost clear only to plunge violently back down but towards the end she most resembled a jockey frantically urging his mount past the winning post.

By now I was leaning forward and to the right, straining for a better view and, although the thunderstorm had cooled the air, sweat was streaming down my face. I was undeniably very aroused but I had to wonder what I was doing in there with them. I would have been better staying in my own room even if that meant reliving the unknowing pain of the afternoon. By accepting the voyeur's chair I had sacrificed both my pride and all legal rights. Even without any participation, I was effectively condoning my wife's infidelity. The question was whether Anne would see my action as weakness or enlightened generosity and love.

Next they switch to doggie style with my slut wife on her knees and John behind giving an exemplary demonstration of power fucking. Porn films, no matter how good, do not portray the full reality. They fail to show the all pervading smell of sex, the electricity in the atmosphere and the volume of noise. I believe that my wife's loud ecstatic cries would have disturbed cattle in that distant picnic field. I also realised that in driving terms, my own physical relationship with Anne never exceeded second and was mostly first gear, where the sex happening in front of me was all top gear, if not overdrive.

The position that they chose to finish in was nominally 'missionary' but was completely unlike the one that I customarily used. He had her bottom raised on a pillow with legs bent up until her toes touched the top of the bed on either side of her head. John positioned himself with feet planted on the mattress and his body supported by hands clamped to the bed head. Technically this gave him the choice of two alternate motions, one up and down using arms and shoulders and the other the natural fucking action of the pelvis. I was to watch him use both to admirable affect, both separately and in combination and for a large proportion of the time his elongated organ was the only part of his body in contact with my wife.

I love Anne and valued her chastity so would prefer that this encounter with John had not happened but must still admit that what I witnessed was wonderful in the true meaning of the word, 'full of wonder'. The effect that he had on her body was almost unbelievable. During the course of fifteen fantastic minutes he had her head thrashing from side to side in distraught passion, her body convulsing almost without stopping as a long succession of high octane orgasms shuddered through her and with her gaping mouth uttering a continuous high pitched banshee wail.

It finished with an even faster series of thrusts until he suddenly stopped and, almost in slow motion; I watched his huge balls jerk as an almost unending number of spurts pumped semen deep into my wife's receptive body. Finally he flopped down upon her and for two or three minutes they lay welded together with both gasping for breath. Eventually he pushed himself clear to lie beside her with his cum smeared cock still erect but no longer rampantly so.

Anne raised her head and looked at me for the first time in over an hour. Giving me a tired smile she lifted a hand and beckoned. Her legs were still spread and I could see that the skin of her genital area had a rosy hue but her actual cunt was a red rimmed gaping hole with a grey white viscous mass of ejaculate already oozing out. I knew with absolute certainty what she wanted and it was the very last thing I had any desire to do but I stood and moved forward like an automaton.

We had never discussed anything remotely approaching this situation so I have to believe that my wife's control over me had to be telepathic. As my reluctant mouth drew nearer to her ravaged vagina my primary emotion was one of total revulsion but it was not without a degree of dread fascination. After all that I had watched there was also some satisfaction in being made a player in the scenario, no matter how minor the role.

The moment my tongue made contact I was overwhelmed by what can nearest be described as a 'fever of the brain'. I do know that I went into a feeding frenzy with a compulsive need to suck all trace of him out of her but whether I was only trying to cleanse her or had some other more basic motive driving me, I do not know. It was only when my task was almost completed that I realised that I had ejaculated but it was not important, in terms of the moment it had no relevance. After the last lick I collapsed, both physically and emotionally drained.

Anne leaned forward, lifted my head and tenderly kissed my cum coated mouth. "I love you so much," she said, "but now you've had your display, please go back to your own room and give us some privacy. I'll see you in the morning."

I had no mental energy left to argue but more importantly, I had no desire to stay any longer. Once I was in that other bed I think I must have instantly fallen asleep. I was aroused at some point during the night by the sound of renewed sexual activity in the next room but did not reach full consciousness and next morning I again woke to the now familiar sound of a pounding bed. I had another stiff erection but this was excusable for beside the sex noises, I could smell them both on me and taste them on my lips. Thankfully this was only a short session or perhaps I only woke in time to overhear the latter stages.

It was only when they had both gone downstairs that I sought relief for my bursting bladder. The bathroom was easy to find, contrary to his warning the previous day. I was not looking forward to facing John again but on arriving downstairs was pleasantly surprised to find he had already gone out to look after his livestock. That prospect still faced me on his return so I was in despondent mood but seeing my glum face Anne said, "Cheer up, we are going home as soon as you've eaten."

"What about the farmer's market, I thought you had promised to help on his stall?"

Anne grinned, "That was only a ploy to get us to stay overnight, I doubt if he really wants me getting in his way. Anyway, if we went to the market it would mean more sex afterwards, and I'm far too sore for a repeat of last night, besides which it wouldn't be fair on you."

"But I thought that the sex with him was so fantastic," I muttered, not understanding why I was arguing the point.

"It was but that's part of the trouble," Anne confirmed, "Much more of getting fucked like that, I might become addicted and I don't think our marriage could stand that." Then a sudden thought struck her and a broad smile filled her lovely face as she added, "If I happen to get that un-scratchable itch in the future, I do know where he lives."

I would have liked to leave immediately but Anne insisted that I have a coffee and eat the toast she had already prepared. On departure, I tool a last look round the room and found it incredible that I had so meekly allowed the whole chain of events to occur. My hope was that it was a one time aberration that would not have a lasting effect on our marriage.

We pulled out of the farmyard and as it receded in the rear view mirror I hoped I could put the events of the last twenty-four hours out of my mind as easily. Unfortunately Anne seemed to want to dwell on what had occurred. "What an absolutely fabulous day," she enthused. "I wish I'd known what I was missing a long time ago. I had a girlfriend once who said this guy she'd had was hung like a donkey and she told me that mentally she was on a different planet when his big cock was up her. Well with John I was in a completely different universe so his must have been bigger."