Rush Week Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife goes sexually wild on college fraternity rush week.
1.9k words
3.91
108.2k
45

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 09/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before we married, my wife, Renee had a reputation. She came from a small community and in those days "having a reputation" meant she was the town slut. Even today, she'll honestly admit her reputation for promiscuity was well deserved. Early into our relationship, I learned about her scandalous notoriety and could have easily gotten my fill of her sexually and moved on, but I saw what was incredible about her and doggedly pursued her to become my wife.

I was in the service when we first married and took her away from that life. "I hate to think of how my life would have gone, if it wasn't for you getting me out of that town," she has said to me on many occasions. We've been married for nearly twenty-five years, settled in a fairly large city when I returned to civilian life, have raised two responsible daughters and Renee has always been faithful to me throughout our marriage.

However, Renee has always had a strong sex drive and I've struggled to keep up. I'm five years older and perfectly satisfied with once or twice a week. I know she masturbates every day and has fantasies about younger men, the kind of men she frequently allowed to bed her in her youth. I've found lots of pornography on her computer that feature handsome twenty-something men with full erections, often fucking more mature women, that I know she uses to excite herself for a masturbation session.

Renee is a beautiful woman, with long dark brown hair, an amazingly pretty face with a strong jawline, pale flawless skin and nicely shaped breasts. She enjoys dressing to highlight her slender figure and long shapely legs, usually in black stockings and high heels. If she'd wanted to find other lovers, it would be easy for her, but Renee dedicated most of her efforts into raising our two girls and being an example of a devoted mother to them.

It was for all her efforts that I decided to reward Renee for her dedication on the week we took our youngest daughter to start college. Paige had finished her first two years at a local community college and wanted to spend her last two at an out of state university. We went with her to help her get started and decided to make a week's vacation out of the trip.

Renee and I stayed in a different nearby town to give Paige a feel of her first bit of non-parental freedom and to avoid embarrassing her from being seen with mommy and daddy. Over dinner, Renee and I discussed our new empty nest life. At one point I asked, "Do you think she's having fun? Paige seemed a bit nervous."

"Don't call her. She was doing great. I imagine she's getting fucked right now."

"What? She just got there," I said shocked at my wife's nonchalant attitude. "She doesn't know any boys there yet."

Renee laughed and took my hand. "She's young, pretty and stretching her wings. Of course the first thing she's going to do is have sex. She hasn't been a virgin for years. She's on the pill too."

"Really? I didn't know any of that."

"She'll be fine. We talk all the time and she has her head on straight. Paige is growing up and that's a part of it. Besides, look who she came from." Renee gave me a half smile to help me recover from my initial shock.

"You turned out okay Renee did better than that okay, she looked fantastic. She had a sensual maturity that had increased with the years. She was much sexier than she had been at twenty, when we married. I was often asked how I bagged a woman who must be fifteen years younger. The truth, I'd aged normally, she seemed to have stopped at around twenty-five.

"I'd like to give you something from me for being such a good wife and mother," I said wondering how receptive she'd be to the idea.

"I have all the jewelry I need."

"No, it isn't that. I want you to pick out as many of the young men you want this week and feel the freedom to have sex with any of them." Now it was to be her turn to be shocked. I'd known she had the desire, but would never act on it herself. It was something she needed.

We discussed it for the next hour and she admitted that she daydreamed about being with much younger men. I assured her I'd be okay with her fucking as much as she wanted this week. We were away from home, why shouldn't she enjoy what she really wanted.

By the time I'd convinced her, I was hard as a fucking rock, to the point I felt like I was going to cum sitting in my chair. We rushed back to our hotel room and tore each other's clothes off. I started off by sucking on her nipples and kissed my way down to her navel. It never ceased to amaze me how trim her stomach still was. I travelled down to Renee's vagina and flicked her clitoris rapidly with my tongue. I could tell she'd cum when she grabbed my hair and pulled my face into her crotch. It was a major eruption, one of the biggest I've seen from her. She appeared more sexually charged that she'd been in years.

Renee lay back and allowed me to enter her with my erection. I tried to think of something else, other than the idea of her taking on some younger studs, but it was hard to push it completely out of my consciousness. I went no more than ten minutes and ejaculated in a torrent. Although it was a disappointment not going longer, it was one of the best orgasms I've experienced in a very long time.

I considered making my abbreviated session up to her with my tongue, but then thought, "Why don't you start tonight?"

"Really? You're sure?"

"Whoever you pick is getting my sloppy seconds," a said with a chuckle.

We agreed to go out together and bring someone back to our room. I'd watch and maybe help out.

Renee dressed in a form fitting skirt and low cut blouse. She wore a pair of black pumps and dark stockings held by a garter belt. Her lips were red, nearly matching the color of her nails. If I'd had the ability, I'd have fucked her on the spot, but she deserved a schtuping beyond anything I could provide.

The city we were in had several large colleges and this was rush week. The bars were filled with young college students, all horny as hell and looking for some easy sex before hitting their studies the following week. We picked out a place that looked fun. It was an eclectic tavern that had bric-a-brac from the 1950s. It featured music mostly from the 1980's, but for all the kids in the place knew, it could have easily been Elvis or Chubby Checker singing "Crazy Little Thing Called Love".

We eventually secured a table and Renee went to work attracting attention. It wasn't hard. She stretched out her long sharply legs. In the stockings, she stood out among the younger women with their bare legs and flip-flops. Several men stole a gander at my wife's gorgeous gams.

She whispered in my ear after coyly scoping her admirers, "I like the one in the black sweatshirt. It had the logo of his university; a different one than Paige was attending.

I signaled him to join us, "Hi, I'm Tom, this is my wife Renee. Can I buy you a beer?"

He seemed nervous at first, but introduced himself as Jack. The three of us chatted. Jack's major was microbiology and he could carry on a decent conversation. Renee finally winked at me; our prearranged signal that Jack was of interest to her.

Tom was briefly explaining regulated in microbes and how they worked with genes, when I interrupted him and said, "I have a confession. I screwed up having sex with Renee tonight. Shot my wad long before she was satisfied."

Jack lost all interest in bacteria. I explained that I was done for the night, but my hot amorous wife needed something more; way more. If Jack was at all in doubt about our intentions, it was resolved when Renee began to run her hand up and down his thigh. She presented a smoldering glance to his shocked gaze. I could actually see his erection begin to swell within his jeans.

Back in our hotel room Jack stripped naked and sat on the bed. We both watched as Renee slowly unbuttoned her blouse, one button deliberately after another. I could see her young potential lover's hands shaking from his anticipation. As I sat in a chair nearby, I looked at the palm of my right hand and it too was perspiring from the excitement.

Jack's body, although he was no athlete showed the muscular sign of his early life. There was an effortless build with no fat. He was enthralled as her black lacy bra first appeared. I half wondered if he'd ever seen a real one before. At last, Renee's shirt fell to the floor. She placed one of her legs next to him on the bed and allowed him to experience the feel of her leg through the diaphanous material.

From experience, I know how smooth her legs are when encased in high-end nylons. "You should try kissing them," I suggested. His lips were soon all over my wife's legs. I think he could have spent the entire evening feasting on them alone.

Renee rose from the bed with her back toward Jack. She pointed her ass out as the skirt waist slid over her silk black panties.

"Don't you want to rub my sweet butt?"

His hand trembled as he caressed each of her nicely formed mounds and then moved his hands to the center of her ass.

Renee turned around and leaned over to kiss Jack, as she unlatched the front clasp of her bra. Her breasts spilled out and were caught by his hands. She cooed, "Oh yes, rub them. Your hands are so smooth."

He didn't use his hands for long. Soon, her nipples were surrounded by his lips. I watched as her eyes rolled back from the pleasure of a young lover she'd only dare dream of for more than a decade. I secretly chided myself for denying her this desire due to the social conventions of marriage, for so long.

Finally, her panties came off. Renee's virginal mound is sparsely covered by a thin thatch of brown pubic hair that she keeps neatly trimmed. From experience, I knew Jack was in for a real treat when he went down on her. Renee has always practiced good hygiene and has a naturally delicious taste between her legs.

His technique is not nearly as practiced as my own, but he showed talent in his use of the tongue. Renee wiggled and betrayed another orgasm. Her first with a different partner on nearly twenty-two years. I could hear her breathing increase to deep gulps for air and then a spasm of moans.

She lay back on the bed and Jack crawled on top of her. She glanced my way, just before he entered her, almost as if asking for my permission. I nodded my approval and watched as a man I estimated to be almost exactly half her age entered her. Still in her stockings and garter, Renee's leg wrapped around his body and he began pumping away, when she writhed in the ecstasy of a fresh new cock.

I looked over at her eyes as she bumped in time with Jacks movements. At one point, I could see her expression that seemed to be thanking me for this opportunity.

Chapter 2 to follow...