Rushing into a Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning, I saw that the first man was back in the sling, still begging to have his ass fucked. The third man was still sucking, but began to pull down his pants, then was rising. At this point, I left, briefly touching my partner on the hand, while the third man prepared to fuck him in the sling.

Leaving, several thoughts swirled, especially the choice to use a condom. Any man having anal sex with strangers without a condom is courting disaster, not only for themselves, but anyone they play with in the future. I could now understand how so many men simply couldn't control themselves, recognizing how close I myself had come to an edge. If he hadn't asked to be fucked, but had just moved, I am pretty certain that no thoughts of a condom would have arisen before it was far too late.

Almost amusingly, the middle booth was still occupied, almost definitely with the same man.

I had arrived at 11:30am, and was shocked to see that I had spent 1 and 1/2 hours inside. I even dropped some change paying the parking machine, and still shaken, left the card in the machine. Someone left it on the counter, just another small kindness from another stranger.

12